All Comments on 'Loyal Wife / Vengeful Ex'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Typo's

FFS use a spell checker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow, uh...overdone.

and you might need some anger management. Not sure what you have against Sandra (Bullock?); but that much anger isn't good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Use spellchecker

Please use spell checker. I stopped reading your story because of the typos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

spelling bad story good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Waste Of Time

If you don't care enough about your writing to freaking spell words correctly, I won't be interested in it enough to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

learn to fuckin' spell. what a turnoff - others take the time to present it. you typed like you were running from the cops

Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 14 years ago
Good job

As always you put out damn quality story. I'm a fan and have been for a while (even if I don't always remember to read all your stuff) I gotta side with the nay sayers though that a trip through the spell checker wouldn't have hurt. Once you have "cock" spelled "cocj" and Word would have caught that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who needs an enemy like that?

Loved the ending, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sexy little girls fantasy!

would love that to be done with me by all the enemies i made at school and finally have them put the gangbang vid on internet for the whole world to see what a dirty little slut i am.... when i first read this story, i read it a hundred times till now, i immediately went to local adult bookstore and sucked off the sleaziest guy i found just to feel nasty , aroused and disgusted.... i think he didnt believed his luck when i even swallowed his nasty jizz...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
spelling

two words - Spell check, thr typos are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Spell check

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please have someone edit or spell check!!!

TeeGeeCeeTeeGeeCeeover 5 years ago
spelling!!!!

Story may have been worth more than two stars but the spelling was simply to bad to read it with any kind of flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
English a second or third language for you?

Or tardive diskenesia, or Tourette's Syndrome? What is the cause of your consistent mangling of the English language? Get an editor!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous