Luanica Finishing School Ch. 03

Story Info
The students are forced to exercise naked together.
2.8k words
4.12
8.3k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up sleepy," Nikita whispered softly in my ear.

"What time is it?" I asked her, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Seven in the morning, you were asleep when I got back from class for dinner. You've been asleep almost fifteen hours!" she informed me.

I stretched my arms and smiled at her.

"Are you feeling better?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah, I really needed that sleep, thanks for not waking me up earlier."

"No problem, now get up, we've got to be outside in thirty minutes!" and with that I got out of bed, still in my uniform from yesterday, visited the bathroom and ate my breakfast.

Nik and I then walked through the castle's hallway and out the backdoor, following the gravel path which led to a large field with a running track around it, enclosed by thick jungle trees. It was a beautiful day with the sun beating down and after sleeping in a room with thirty girls who hadn't showered since they arrived at the school, with no change of clothes, it was nice to finally get some fresh air.

We approached the track where most of the other girls had already gathered. Several minutes later Master Roman appeared and took his position in front of the crowd.

"Good morning ladies. At Luanica Finishing School it's our mission to ensure the daughters of the global elite obtain the unique skills, behaviours and knowledge required to survive and thrive in the world's wealthiest and most powerful social circles.

"Yesterday you learnt lesson one, the importance of never disrespecting men. You can talk about the importance of feminism all you like but the truth is this is a man's world, especially at the very top. If you do not understand this you'll surely fail and lose your status in society. Women can and do have money and power, but only when they follow this rule."

As much as I liked to believe I was a strong independent woman I did feel a bit of a hypocrite. It was ultimately my choice to attend this fucked-up school, but only because a man, my dad, held the keys to my trust fund and an easy route to corporate power. I thought about the way I always referred to him as 'daddy' to manipulate him into providing me with special treatment. Perhaps this institution, even with its sexual depravity, really was a good fit for me and my future.

"The second lesson is killer bodies. I'm referring to fitness here -- sculpting a figure which screams powerful. You'll already know that the world's top social circles are made up of the world's most beautiful people. Ugliness is not an option if you want to be amongst the best. You're all pretty girls, but many of you are lazy and lack the drive to exercise and sculpt your bodies into the best they can be, whether that's athletically toned or curves in all the right places.

"So without further ado, let's begin. Everyone is to jog around the field. Go!"

All the girls moved onto the track and started moving as a herd. With the variety of shapes, sizes and athletic abilities the crowd quickly thinned out giving everyone more room. Lanky Violet was leading the way and I noticed Jenny struggling at the rear with her short legs.

I'd found my own leisurely pace and with my panties hanging on Madam Oona's office wall I was enjoying the fresh air circulating under my skirt and between my legs. I'd never gone commando before but it felt thrilling and naughty that nobody else knew.

Just as I wondered where Nik had got to I saw her appear next to me.

"Fancy seeing you here" she joked as she cheekily gave me a flirty slap on my bum.

With the shortness of our uniform skirts, the wind lifting up the hem, my bouncing up and down as I jogged, and the fact I wasn't wearing any underwear, Nik miscalculated and the tips of her fingers flicked under the material and made contact with my bare sex.

"Was that what I think it was?" she quickly asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah..." I gritted my teeth as my face started to burn up with embarrassment. It had only been a brief encounter but I'd clearly felt her soft fingers stoke against my most intimate area and she'd left it tingling.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Em, it was an accident" she apologised.

"Don't worry about it, honestly" I reassured her.

"So where are your panties anyway?" she asked inquisitively.

"They're in m... I just wanted to try something different." I decided I didn't want to repeat what I'd endured in Madam Oona's office.

"You kinky girl!" she teased, giving me an exaggerated wink to which I laughed.

We were coming to the end of the lap when I noticed the student's in front of us gathering in front of Master Roman at the finish line. We stopped with the group and a drop of sweat dripped from my forehead. It wasn't even eight-thirty in the morning but the sun was already beating down on us.

"Sir, it's too hot to be running like this" one of the girls complained. I think her name was Georgia based on conversations I'd overheard in the dormitory. She was a fairly average looking girl with dark hair and from what I'd witnessed she was fairly shy and kept to herself.

"You're not wrong young lady, the temperature does get high here in Luanica, and I suppose it is unfair to expect you to run as you currently are" Master Roman responded, seemingly sympathetic.

"Thank you" Georgia replied and smiled.

"For what?" Master Roman asked as he walked directly towards her.

When he reached her he grabbed the collar of her blouse with both his bear-like hands and with one swift movement ripped it in two, pulling the shreds of material off her arms and threw it to the ground as Georgia stood there in her white bra.

She wasn't fat, but she wasn't exactly thin either. She awkwardly looked down at the grass, obviously self-conscious about the way she looked.

"Take it off" Master Roman demanded.

Georgia froze upon hearing those words.

"Fine, I'll do it myself" he huffed as he walked behind her and unclipped the bra. He then pulled both straps off her shoulders and threw the bra on top of the ripped blouse.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?"

"No Sir" Georgia responded in a barely audible tone, obviously feeling intimidated being exposed to the group.

She really had nothing to be self-conscious about though, her tits were perfect handfuls, firm and symmetrical.

"Now that you'll be feeling cooler you can continue your exercise. How about ten star jumps?"

"Y...Y...Yes Sir" I could hear the nerves in her voice.

She began, jumping up and down with her legs and arms stretching in all four directions. Her skirt fluttered with each leap, showing off glimpses of the crotch of her panties. But the most mesmerising part about the sight was her round tits, bouncing up and down in faultless unison. The uncomfortable look on her face made it obvious she felt humiliated with everyone's eyes focused on her chest.

A group of girls behind me started to giggle.

"You find this funny?" Master Roman asked the group. "I'm sure this young lady isn't the only one feeling hot, so how about you all join her and remove your tops?"

There was silence.

"NOW!" he roared, attempting to look every one of us in the eyes.

Some girls hesitated more than others but we all started to remove our clothing. As I slowly unbuttoned my blouse I looked up to see Violet already standing there topless, confidently showing off her perky double D breasts. I focused back on myself and removed the shirt, folding it before placing it neatly onto the dry grass. I reached around behind my back to unclasp my bra but got distracted by the sight of Nik's bra falling from her chest. Her skin looked so soft and delicate, her soft pink areolas matching her milky complexion.

"What do you think?" Nik asked me, catching me staring directly at her.

"Oh, erm..." I was caught off-guard. "They're beautiful Nik. You're beautiful" I complimented.

"Awh thanks Em! Now your turn!" she chirped, poking her tongue at me to reduce the tension.

I took a deep breath and removed my bra. Being naked in public was new to me and very few people had seen my tits before. I began to panic.

"Hey, you look great" Nik said, scooping my hand into hers where it remained.

I looked around and saw the sea of young tits surrounding me. The variety was fascinating. There were large ones such as Cesar's ginormous black beauties with areolas the size of apples and there were small ones like Jenny's which barely protruded from her chest but included prominent thick brown nipples, and every size, shape and colour in between.

"Looking good ladies, now lap two!" interrupted Master Roman.

Nik let go of my hand and we began to jog around the track again. I initially held my globes in each palm in order to run easier before noticing Nik was just letting hers hang freely, bouncing carelessly with each stride.

"Just be let 'em be free!" she insisted, running beside me.

I dropped my hands to the side and felt the passing air on my nipples. After a while I become more comfortable being exposed and started to enjoy the feeling of the sun's rays beating down on my chest. With my lack of underwear I felt the excitement and freedom of public nudity whilst still having the protection of my tartan skirt, thigh-high socks and black pumps.

Georgia ran up beside me. "Hey, Georgia right?" I asked, getting her attention.

"Oh hi, yeah that's me" she replied.

"How're you feeling?" I asked, slightly slowing down to match her pace.

"Not gonna lie, everyone staring at my tits during those star jumps was pretty humiliating, but I feel a bit better now everyone's tits are jiggling around" she laughed. "I'm just glad I wasn't made to remove all my clothes or I'd be mortified!" she continued. "How about you?"

I was wildly turned-on but I could hardly say that to Georgia, especially after Violet publicly accused me of being a lesbian pervert, which I wasn't! "Yeah, I'm fine, but also relieved I've still got some clothes on!" I told somewhat truthfully.

We reached the finishing line of the second lap where Master Roman was waiting. Most of the girls were panting heavily, the exercise having been fairly strenuous especially in the heat.

"You probably want a shower after that and you will be getting one" he claimed as everyone perked up at the good news. "First though you'll be joining Madam Bell in the main hall for some yoga. Please make your way there now, leaving behind your tops and bras which will be sent to laundry."

* * *

Entering the main hall there were thirty yoga mats laid out in three rows and a young woman in her mid-twenties standing at the front. She was also topless, standing there just in cute green panties. Her long blond hair was in dreadlocks and her body covered in mystical and colourful tattoos.

"Namaste, class" she spoke softly, putting her hands together and bowing.

I ran to one of the mats in the back row, very aware that I didn't have any underwear on and therefore didn't want anyone to see something they shouldn't.

"My name is Madam Bell and today I'll be teaching you how to build strength and tone your bodies through yoga. Please remove your shoes and socks so that you're more comfortable, but feel free to leave your skirts on."

Bending over to untie my shoes I felt a drip of pussy juice fall from my crotch and onto the back of my hand. I was surprised at myself but it felt even naughtier than being outside now that everyone's legs and bare feet were also showing.

"First let's start with the cow pose. Everyone please get on all fours, arch your back and look directly ahead of you" she instructed as she got into the position herself for us to copy.

I got into the pose and looked up. I was greeted by two walls of panty covered bums, the arching of their backs having caused their short skirts to rise. I was adamant I wasn't a lesbian but I'll admit I felt tantalised by the situation.

"Well done" she praised. "Now for the next pose could I get a little helper?" she asked, her eyes darting around the room. Nobody volunteered and I certainly didn't want to draw any attention to myself given my predicament.

"How about you?" Madam Bell asked as she pointed directly at me. I couldn't believe my bad luck in her selecting me out of thirty girls.

"No thanks" I replied, cheekily trying to get out of it.

"It's not up for discussion. Now please come to the front or I'll be forced to send you to Master Roman for disobedience" she said, still in a calm voice. With me still being on all fours the way she used the word 'disobedience' felt degrading to me, as if I was a dog.

I got up, weaved through the other students and knelt on the yoga mat at the front.

"Turn around please" she requested and I turned, staring at the wall with my back to the class so everyone could mimic my movements more easily.

"We will now do the extended puppy pose" she said. "Get back into the cow pose but this time extend your arms out in front of you. Keep your bums up and your head down."

After she said that I felt her arms wrap around me, placing me into the position. I tried to resist but she forced her weight on the groove between my shoulder blades, pushing my chest down to the floor whilst my ass raised up, fully exposing myself and displaying my wet pussy lips to the room.

"Slut!" I heard a voice call and several sniggers followed.

Madam Bell stood up and looked around to see who shouted that before noticing I wasn't wearing underwear and showing my bare ass to the room.

"You think the naked body is funny, eyh? Due to your immaturity you will all continue the session without your skirts or panties. Take them off, now!" she demanded.

"You too sweetie, but stay here for a few more poses will you?" she whispered in my ear. I removed my scrunched up skirt and placed it next to me, now completely naked. Just as I was about to look around at the class Madam Bell shouted again.

"Eyes to the front!" she insisted.

We then went through a number of different poses, me being Madam Bell's mannequin to demonstrate with. Each pose felt more exposing than the one before it. Each time I raised a leg I felt my soaking pussy lips sticking to my thighs. I couldn't see my classmate's reactions but I could feel their stares directly into my vagina's hole. The humiliation of being so exposed was mixed with the thrill of being seen by so many attractive naked girls, leaving me feeling overwhelmed with a cloudy head.

"Ok, that's the main session over, just a few cool-down stretches now. Please stand up, turn around and try and touch your toes, then hold that pose for a few minutes" she instructed.

It was the first time I'd been able to look into the class since they'd removed their underwear. The girls bent over at the waist and I noticed the teacher had done too, therefore unable to see what was going on. I decided not to join in and I stood there in awe, watching the room.

My eyes were first drawn to Violet, her long thin legs making her stand out. Her ass, which I'd already cupped with my hands on numerous occasions, was an enviable curvy shape and looked even better as she stretched downwards. Her thigh gap clearly displayed her neat pussy which was darker in colour than I'd imagined.

Next I found Nik. She had a small peachy bum which looked as angelic as the rest of her. With a sizeable thigh gap I had direct viewing access to her intimate area too. I was surprised to see her long labia hanging down between her legs, a hot pink colour.

Snapping myself out of my trance I quickly bent over myself as to not get caught by Madam Bell and make it obvious what I'd been doing. There were a few more stretches and the class came to an end.

"Thank you class, please leave your clothes here. The shower block is down the hall, you have twenty minutes to wash and return to your dormitory where you'll find Master Roman. Your uniforms will be washed but may take some time to be returned," she advised, bowing to us all as we left.