Luanica Finishing School Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily is forced to give oral to women both young and old.
2.1k words
4.1
12.1k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eating lunch I'd calmed down from my humiliation.

"Thanks for staying with me after class, I can't believe everyone else left" I said to Nikita with a warm smile.

"Don't mention it. And I'm sure the other girls wanted to, they were probably just afraid they'd receive the same punishment."

"And you're not afraid?" I asked.

"I don't know how long we'll be at this school, but with the staff taking the whole 'no laws' thing to the extreme and mean bitches like Violet Benson... us pretty girls have to stick together" she declared sweetly.

"You think I'm pretty?" I lit up.

"Absolutely Em! You've got the cutest little bum too" she giggled as I blushed.

At that moment, Violet wandered over to our beds with a small squad of other girls trailing behind her.

"What do you want Violet?" I asked matter-of-factly, sitting on my bed.

"Look it's the Maine who likes pain" she joked, trying to be funny and impressive. Her groupies sniggered.

"What do you want, Violet?" Nikita repeated my question, backing me up.

"Why's Emily such a lesbo pervert?" she asked loudly, before turning around to her friends and continuing, "yesterday she felt up my ass and then in class her pussy was soaking wet after seeing us all in our underwear and getting spanked!"

"Fuck off Violet, that's not true!" I insisted.

"Then how do you explain this?" she said as she held up her right hand which glistened with what I suspected was my pussy juices. I guess she didn't take Master Mal's advice to wash her hands.

"That's not what you think it is!" I stated defensively looking into the crowd.

"Tell me this isn't filthy slut juice" she baited and one of her gang leant in and smelt her fingers. The girl's lips pursed and her nose crumpled up. She gave me a dirty look and nodded.

"Lesbo!" I heard one of the girls shout at me, but wasn't sure who said it.

I couldn't hold back my rage and leapt off the bed and to my feet, lunging towards Violet. With my left hand I grabbed the neck of her blouse and with my right hand I slapped her across her face. I'd hoped that would be it, but after gathering her composure Violet went berserk.

"You bitch!" she shouted as her group of friends started to form a tight circle around us and other students in the dormitory started gathering to also watch the fight.

Violet grabbed my hair and yanked me onto my mattress where I fell onto my back. She effortlessly mounted the bed so she was now straddling me and pinned me down. She shimmied up my body and used her long legs to trap my arms underneath her -- I tried kicking but she'd rendered me helpless.

"Get off her!" I heard Nik shout, who was being held back by another girl.

SLAP! She hit me across my left cheek, twice as hard as the blow I'd dealt her. It really stung and I struggled to hold back the tears which were naturally forming.

"You think it's ok to be a perve?" she asked me loudly, putting on a performance for the room.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at her before suddenly my vision went dark, the noise of the room became muffled and a sweaty smell filled my nostrils.

Just as I realised my head was now under Violet's red tartan skirt my lips were attacked by her bare pussy pressing into me, her thong nowhere to be discovered. Struggling to breathe I had to open my mouth and got the first taste of her salty nectar. I felt her thighs wrap tightly around my head and she started to grind into my mouth.

The attack was relentless. Her constant grinding had started to hurt my lips so I stuck out my tongue to offer them protection. Violet noticed the change immediately and obviously took pleasure in this feeling as it only made her grind on me more aggressively, my tongue now dancing up and down the full length of her sex, exploring every nook and groove.

Suddenly she pressed into me even harder, placing her ass down on my chin and seemingly the weight of her body with it. Determined not to suffocate I managed to free my arms, placing my hands under each of her ass cheeks and lifting as best I could.

"Yea...Yea....Yesssss!" Violet called out in orgasm, panting heavily as she caught her breath. Her grip loosened and I was finally able to push her off me. She stumbled from the bed and without saying anything walked towards the exit, as if nothing had happened, her friends in tow.

"I'M NOT A FUCKING LESBIAN!" I belted after her, lying on my bed feeling exhausted with my saliva and Violet's juices covering my mouth.

Nik ran over to me, bent over and gave me a sympathetic hug. I was so relieved to see her and reciprocated, but over her shoulder I noticed someone standing there staring at me disapprovingly. It was Madam Oona.

"Maine, come with me" she requested in a serious tone. I wondered how much she'd seen, I was so embarrassed, an old lady like Madam Oona shouldn't be witness to such sexual deviance.

I walked in complete shame behind her, past a number of girls who stared with judgement in their eyes. I wondered if they believed I liked that, or whether I actually liked that.

I passed one of the guards I recognised from the previous day and followed Madam Oona into a small room with the sign 'office' hanging on the door. As I entered the guard shut the door behind us.

"Please, take a seat" she said.

I looked around confused, the room was empty apart from a large brown leather office chair in the middle which she had decided to sit in and face me.

"Kneel on the floor" she instructed, putting an end to my confusion.

I knelt, resting my bum on the backs of my black shoes. The floor was freezing, even with my cotton white socks acting as a barrier between my skin and the stone. I looked up at Madam Oona who now towered over me in her grand leather chair. She was very old, her short white hair resembling candyfloss and the wrinkles across her face representing decades of stories. She had a large crooked nose and many other unattractive features, made more prominent by her being overweight.

"Why are you causing so much trouble at Luanica, my dear?" she asked.

"I... I'm not, I mean... I'm not trying to."

"First you disobey Master Mal and then you scream homophobia through the school" she stated.

"Homophobia? No, I didn't. I'm not. Didn't you see what Violet did to me?" I said, slightly panicking that I'd already gotten a bad reputation with the staff. I didn't want to be at the school, but I knew it was the last hurdle between me and accessing my large trust fund.

"I don't know why you're mentioning Miss Benson, my dear. I entered the dormitory and all I saw was you lying on your bed, unprovoked, swearing and screaming that you're not a lesbian" she said.

"No, that's not true! Maybe you didn't see it but Violet pinned me down and sat on my face. She forced me to eat her pu..."

"Her what, dear?"

"Her pussy" I said softly, dropping my head in shame at using such vulgar language in front of an elderly woman.

"So you are a lesbian?" she questioned.

"What? No!" I replied.

"Sounds like you're confused, dear. Look, I need to punish you for your outburst but I think we can work something out that based on what you've told me."

"Thank you" I said with a sign of relief. The kindness and understanding in her voice gave me hope that any punishment wouldn't be as bad as what I'd experienced from Master Mal.

"Wait here" she requested, as she left the room. I remained on my knees looking at the now empty leather chair.

A few minutes later I heard the door open but I remained looking forward, assuming it was Madam Oona. I felt two big hands clasp my wrists and before I could react they'd been shackled together with metal handcuffs. I turned my head around in shock to see the guard now exiting the room and Madam Oona entering, this time stark naked. I suddenly realised Madam Oona wasn't so nice and innocent after all.

She sauntered in front of me and sat in the chair, the leather sticking to her bare skin. I didn't know where to look. She was a pasty white colour and the wrinkles from her face continued down to her toes. She had the saggiest tits I'd ever seen with long protruding brown nipples, an excessively large stomach with multiple rolls of fat and grey hairy bush that hadn't been maintained in years. I found the sight of her repulsive and feeling uncomfortable was an understatement.

"Eat me and I won't tell Master Roman about your homophobic outburst. I should mention that homophobia is not tolerated here and could result in instant expulsion" she stated.

"But I'm not homophobic!" I insisted.

"Then prove it" she said, as she stood from the chair and grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pulled my face into her pelvis. With my arms restrained behind my back and my legs folded I was helpless to resist.

I felt the weight of her stomach fat resting down on my head as Madam Oona thrust herself into me. My eyes were tickled by her bushy pubes whilst my nose found itself buried in her pink slit, resting against her enlarged clitoris. A stench of fish filled my nostrils as my mouth was flooded by her sour juices.

"Lap it up, dear."

She started to grind on me and I gagged as I started to wiggle my tongue around her opening, my senses overwhelmed with how disgusting and degrading this was. I thought to how different my experience with Violet was. Her pussy was so soft, hairless, and although the smell was sweaty and she tasted salty it wasn't unpleasant. Madam Oona was the exact opposite. Her pussy was rough, hairy, and the fishy smell with its sour taste made me feel like I was going to vomit.

"Unnggfffhh!" she moaned as she pushed my head away and stepped behind me. Grabbing my arm she lifted me to my feet and then went over to the office door and knocked twice, before returning to sit in her leather chair facing me.

The guard entered and without saying a single word undid my handcuffs and then exited the room. I instantly wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, removing the juices and curly pubes from my face. I stood looking at Madam Oona with contempt.

"Give me your panties" she said.

I was too exhausted to fight. I reached under my skirt and removed my underwear, looking at them before handing them to the old woman.

"See, they're soaked. Are you sure you're not a lesbian?" she quizzed.

She was right. Despite hating what I'd just been forced to do my panties were freshly drenched.

Madam Oona then took my panties and hung them on a hook on the back wall. I hadn't noticed it before, but Violet's blue thong was also hanging there. I wondered how they'd ended up there in the short time between our class together and our catfight in the dormitory.

"You're excused, dear. You'll have missed most of your afternoon class so just go straight to the dormitory and relax" she said. The nice way in which she spoke made me almost instantly forget what she'd just forced me to do.

I opened the door and just as I exited I turned around to ask a question.

"Madam Oona?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I could really use a shower, when will we have access to one?" I asked, feeling sticky and disgusting.

"Not until tomorrow, after group gym" she replied.

"Ok" I accepted with disappointment, and walked out the office closing the door behind me.

I got back to the empty dormitory and lay on my bed feeling shattered. My mind raced at the overwhelming events of the day. I'd never felt so violated as when Master Mal entered his finger in my asshole and Violet slapped my pussy. I'd never expected to feel so turned on as when I was forced to eat out two women. And I'd never felt so loved and comforted as when Nikita pulled my panties up for me and kissed me on the cheek.