Lubna - Sweet Twin Sister turns Lusty

Story Info
How I ended up seducing and fucking my sweet virgin twin sis.
12.8k words
4.23
27.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

LUBNA--SWEET TWIN SISTER TURNS LUSTY

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with yet another exciting account of my sexual experiences. Today, I'll reveal how I ended up fucking my own twin sister -- Lubna.

Bana, as I lovingly call her, was born only a few minutes later, but she's always looked up to me as her big brother. So the secret sexual relationship we started is extremely taboo and illicit.

(I know you guys liked my earlier posts a lot, so if you find this one arousing too, feel free to Comment, Rate and Favorite this post please.)

About Me ...

I am Ali. I am tall - over 5'10" -- good-looking, with flawless fair skin. I have a chiseled face with big honey-colored eyes, a thin straight nose and straight long hair which I usually keep long. I've always had an athlete's trim muscular physique as I've played soccer for almost all my life. Besides soccer, the three other passions in my life are bikes, books and booty. I have always had a very high sex drive so I've slept with numerous women and girls.

About My Family ...

I was born and raised in one of the biggest cities in central India. I have a large extended family. My dad and his seven younger brothers all stay together with their wives and my cousins in our huge property.

We live on a 2-acre plot of land on the northern suburbs of the city. It is completely surrounded by 12-foot tall concrete walls with a huge 15-foot tall, black iron gate up front. Right inside the main gate is the immense paved and roofed parking lot where we park the numerous scooters, bikes and cars we own. There are three 3-storied buildings across the parking lot, placed in a rough triangular position, with two buildings up front and the last one at the back of the property. Every building has spacious apartments for each family and we all live quite comfortably together.

Though we are very rich, we belong to an ultra-conservative Islamic sect so we live a simple enough life. Almost everyone in the family is very religious and follows our religious tenets obediently. There are over 25 of us and still we are very close-knit. In my family, cousins are seen the same as real siblings so there is distinct closeness between everyone in my family. However, as per our religious beliefs, once we hit puberty, we are forbidden to make friends with the opposite sex from outside the family. The women and girls in my family choose to wrap a Hijab around their beautiful faces and cover their tall, curvy bodies with loose, dark-colored Abaya, whenever stepping out of the house.

As a consequence of the strict rules, it was inevitable that a few of the girls and women in my family rebelled and formed secret taboo sexual relationships with me, such as my own twin Lubna.

About Lubna ...

Lubna is shy and very bookish, but she looks incredibly sexy in a cute way. Bana is around 5'5" tall, with a round face and pleasant features, big brown eyes, and long curly black hair. She has beautiful flawless white skin and a visibly curvy figure. My sister is busty with perky round 32C breasts, a curvy 24"-wide waist, and perfectly round pair of 34" buttocks. Lubna has thick but well-shaped legs.

If you want to imagine Lubna, imagine the lovely porn-star Liv Revamped.

Though we are twins, we are poles apart. While I am outgoing and a jock, Lubna is an introvert and a complete nerd. She always tops her classes while I've been an average student. Still, we share a very close bond where Lubna has been extremely open with me about everything, in the entire family. I'm her loving protective and possessive older brother and Lubna is an adoring younger sister who depends a lot on me and is always eager to please.

For Context ...

Lubna and I had both turned 18, and were enjoying our summer-vacations were on. I'd started fucking our older (adopted) sister Yasmin in April, and the two of us would often dare to tease one another at home. For instance, if we happened to be alone in the kitchen or living-room, even when mom-dad and Lubna were in the next room, Yasmin and I would often sneakily touch and tease the other. Yasmin would grab my ass or crotch and squeeze, while I would wait for opportunities to fondle her sexy big boobs or kiss her plump soft lips.

It was just to make us even more excited for our, almost-regular, nocturnal fucks.

Yasmin and I were not too blatant and only fooled around when we thought absolutely no one could see us.

Still, unknown to me, Lubna had noticed the increased physical fooling around between me and Yasmin in since April. I remember Lubna and I were talking in her room. After some time, she got visibly nervous and I asked her what was on her mind. She hesitated to ask, but after much coaxing, she eventually told me that she found the physical closeness between me and Yasmin somewhat weird.

I was pretty shocked to learn that Yasmin and I hadn't been completely discreet in fooling around at home. Still, I recovered quickly, and assured Lubna that it was just our way of showing the love and affection, as brother and sister. I somehow convinced her that it was just platonic and she completely believed me.

Lubna thought for a few moments before asking why I wasn't like that with her. She told me she'd seen Yasmin hugging me, and sometimes, kissing me on my cheek alone in the kitchen or the sitting-room. I thought fast and told her that I thought she wasn't the type to show or receive affection so openly. She assured me she wouldn't mind it, as long as it was from me. I smiled and told her that I would be more expressive from now on.

Then Lubna switched the topic to her admission. She wanted to get admission in a B. Sc. In Mathematics degree and there was only one college offering that course in my hometown back then. I assured her I would try to pull a few string with people I knew and we started discussing her plans for the future.

Still, my sister's strange query and confession sent my mind wandering on a strange new path. But I quickly dismissed the thought that my twin sister was attracted to me.

But the thought failed to go away completely because in a few days, Lubna became increasingly affectionate to me. Whenever we were alone, like in her room or mine, Lubna would sometimes hug me lightly. She liked it when I started hugging her back. She also didn't mind if I sat too close to her, in the privacy of our rooms.

The new budding closeness between us soon became strangely arousing for me.

Soon, the taboo thought of seducing my cute sister began growing in my mind.

I'd already discovered to my intense pleasure that a few cousins and aunts, including my older sister, had a hidden but extremely desperate craving for sex. So, I wondered if that couldn't be true for my seemingly nerdy twin sister too.

That's when I started to put my feelers out.

I began casually touching my sister's curvy body from time to time. I would touch Lubna's perky firm breasts and firm round buttocks seemingly by accident. I had plenty of opportunity to do this too, as lately I had started teaching her to ride a scooter. For this, we would go to the nearby deserted plot of land and I would be sitting up close behind her, leaning over her to catch the handlebars with her. This way, my crotch would press hard on Lubna's round firm ass-cheeks and my arms would rub hers over the Abaya.

Even at home, I would find ways to get close. I began finding different excuses to touch her smooth arms, lovely back or soft legs. I also got plenty of chances to do all this, as we would often hang out in our rooms, with the door shut. Eventually, the topics of our chats also turned to sex.

Lubna once plucked up the courage and asked me about the rumors she'd heard about me. She said a few girls from our last college had told her that I had a reputation as a "fuck-boy".

Initially, I tried to act shocked but when she told me the names of a few of the girls from college I'd slept with, I decided to be honest about it.

Having sex without marriage is one of the biggest taboos in our religion. Still, being unable to control my urges, I'd fallen for the lust of flesh.

So, the revelation that her brother had had sex with not one but several girls was absolutely shocking to Lubna. Still, she's quite level-headed so she got over the shock when I explained my high sex-drive. This seemed to interest her a lot and so Lubna asked me to tell more.

That's when I began openly sharing my sexual escapades with Lubna, but without revealing the real names of my partners. Lubna told me she respected the fact that I didn't want to tell the real-names of my fuck-buddies, as guys normally like to brag about it. I confessed that one of the reasons I've had several steady sex-partners by then was that I'd upheld their trust for secrecy.

By June, I was convinced that my nerdy cute twin sister had a hidden sensual side. So, I decided the time of testing the waters was over and I should take a dive into the waters instead.

I began trying to think of a plan to seduce Lubna.

Tempting My Twin

(9AM - 4PM, Saturday 25 June 2005)

I got an excellent opportunity to propose a casual fuck-relation to my twin-sister that day.

As promised, I had successfully secured admission for Lubna into her choice of college by pulling a few strings. I had to do a lot of running around but I had finally secured her a seat in the Mathematic course she wanted to pursue. That day, I was to take Lubna to the college and get through the formal admission process. It involved a lot of filing documents before she could get her college-ID.

I woke up early morning at 6 AM, and as usual, went for soccer practice. Back then I played soccer for my college and two local teams. I got back home at around 8 AM, went in for a quick shower and smoked a small joint for an upper, while inside. Then I wore dark-blue T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with black sneakers. I checked my pockets for the pack of cigarettes with a couple of small strong joints in it and my Zippo lighter before I came out of my room.

I was pleasantly high after the refreshing cold shower and the small joint. By then, I'd been smoking long enough to be completely functional and seem absolutely normal even when high. Then I sat for a quick breakfast with my mom and Lubna. My father had dropped off Yasmin at her nursing college on his way to work. I was to take Lubna for the admission.

It was a little before 9 AM when Lubna and I walked out to the common parking-lot where my Honda Dio was parked.

As always, Lubna wore a black Hijab to cover her face, leaving only her eyes open, with a loose black Abaya to hide the rest of her body. She carried a small pink backpack, with all the documents she needed for the admission process.

By then, Lubna had learnt to ride a motor-scooter well on an empty field. So, I decided it was time she tried riding on an actual road. My sister was a little nervous but I convinced her. I rolled the scooter out of the parking and let her get on before sitting close behind her. Lubna switched on the Dio and slowly rode out on to the pleasant empty street of our neighborhood.

Lubna was slightly nervous while riding in the traffic, so I would often lean over and help her to maneuver around a vehicle that was going too slow. This way, I kept constantly pressing my prominent crotch on her soft round buttocks from behind. It also gave me an excuse to keep my hands on her hips and thighs, on the pretext of being ready to take over the riding quickly. When I'd place my hands on her, I would gently squeeze and discreetly caress too.

My plan was to find out how much my twin sister would allow me touch her.

Soon, Lubna slid a few inches back on the seat, and pressed her back harder on my chest. I didn't know if she trying to get more comfortable while riding, or if she liked me sitting so close behind her. Anyway, it didn't matter because she clearly didn't mind my seemingly innocent grip on her curvy hips and soft thighs. Lubna would often have to press the break abruptly, which caused me to jerk forward and my slowly-arousing cock would squish on her plump ass-cheeks.

Finally, we reached the college and Lubna parked the bike. My arousal wasn't too prominent so I led Lubna inside. There was a long queue of students, some with their parents, who stood in line for the admission. After I called my contact in the college, we were led to join a shorter queue inside the office. Thankfully, we were out of the hot and humid weather and didn't mind waiting in the cramped small waiting area.

It was also filled with several students and their parents, who had no doubt, gotten a special treatment because they had a "contact" in the college. While waiting, I leaned against a wall in the corner at the back, facing the door to the college principal's office like everyone else. Lubna stood close to me in the front. As we whispered back and forth, she would often step back to hear me and bump her soft big ass-cheeks on my crotch. Standing up close to her, I could clearly smell her sweet perfume and fruity shampoo. Lubna was dressed in a loose Abaya but I didn't have difficulty imagining the lovely curvy body hidden beneath her simple drab clothes.

Lubna always dressed in conservative outfits at home, like loose Salwar-Suits or Pajama-sets. Still, I had a good idea of the size and shape of her perky large boobs, slim-curvy waist and wobbly big ass-cheeks hidden under her drab clothes. Imagining all this soon had me pretty turned-on.

Then when Lubna leaned back and her round soft ass bumped on my crotch, she froze in place for a couple of heartbeats, before she quickly moved away. I noticed this and smiled to myself.

The entire admission process took just over an hour, and by 11 AM, Lubna had the confirmation letter in her hand.

"Yes!" Lubna exhaled and said, "Thanks a ton, bro!" She caught my bicep and squeezed.

"You don't need to thank me, sis." I replied, smiling at her excitement as we walked into the parking lot.

"Okay. But there has to be some way I could return the favor." Lubna insisted but I kept declining her offer.

"Fine." Lubna said, relenting, "How about we go to Fun-and-Food?" She asked, mentioning the biggest amusement park near the city.

"Oh yes!" I eagerly agreed but then I wondered aloud, "But it's far and it'd take a lot of time." I said, feeling dejected.

"We got done with the admission sooner than expected, so we can be out till like 5 or 6, right?" Lubna replied.

She knew I was worried about mom-dad getting mad at us for going to the water-park. Water-parks, pubs, clubs and bars are a few places that my family was extremely against going to. So, my sister convinced me that no one at home would get suspicious if we snuck to the amusement-park and came back before evening. Everyone knew that college admissions were notorious for being extremely complex and slow, she added, so we can just say it took longer than expected.

It was the first time I saw my twin sister try doing something not allowed in the family. To be honest, it felt pretty exciting to see my sweet sister trying to be sneaky with our folks at home.

It didn't take long for her to convince me and we headed out to the amusement-park, which is around 35 km from our hometown.

This time, I rode the Dio and Lubna sat respectfully far behind me. She reminded me that we would need swimsuits if we planned to enjoy the swimming-pools and water-slides. So, we stopped at a sports shop on the way. I bought a pair of dark-green swimming trunks and Lubna shyly chose a fitting red-swimsuit that had a pleated short skirt attached below.

Instead of being shocked that Lubna had bought a relatively revealing swimsuit, I was excited that she hadn't chosen a frumpy full-body swimsuit that comes with thick leggings. Once we left the city behind and started riding on the highway, Lubna snuck closer. She leaned on me so her perky big breasts pressed hard on my back. She had to talk in my ear over the wind and asked how many timed I'd been to the amusement-park.

I didn't hesitate to tell her that I'd gone there numerous times, with different girls. This seemed to arouse her interest and my sister eagerly asked me to tell some of the fun I'd had at the resort. As I rode fast, we reached in less than an hour. In the parking-lot, I reminded Lubna that we would need to rent a room if she wanted to change into the swimming-suit in privacy. The resort did have a large common changing-room and bathrooms for those who only wanted to enjoy the water-park, slides and rides.

I didn't mention this to Lubna though.

After she agreed, I led her to the reception-area, instead of the ticket-counter. There, I registered the two of us as brother and sister. The guy behind the counter raised an eyebrow. I smiled and quietly nodded my head, because by then I'd come with so many fuck-buddies to be almost considered a regular customer. The staff there is extremely professional, and didn't let it know that I'd been there. So, I paid for a small deluxe room, with a balcony and tipped the receptionist heavily.

Then I led my sister through the amusement-park and all the way back to the small 3-story building with luxury-suites on every floor. The building is slightly uphill and every room has spacious balconies with a complete view of the amusement park below.

Once inside the room, Lubna looked around, admiring the wonderful décor and ambience of the luxury room. She then removed her Hijab and Abaya to reveal the fitting yellow Salwar-Suit underneath. It covered her busty chest and waist but outlined her bubble-like buttocks perfectly.

Seeing this got me slightly aroused. My sister seemed pretty excited to get a chance to be there. I told her I could change into my swimming trunks in the room, so Lubna went into the bathroom to change.

It was around 12 PM, when I quickly stripped my clothes and wore the new pair of green swimming-trunks. I was pretty excited, so I wore my black underwear because I didn't want everyone to see an erection, because I knew I could get accidentally aroused by my sis. Then I stepped out into the balcony, with only my swimming-trunks on and lit one of the two small thick joints. The buzz from the joint I'd smoked in the shower had died down and I felt sober.

I wanted to have a buzz so I could enjoy the cool water in the hot and humid late June afternoon.

I quickly smoked the joint and was pleasantly high by the end. Lubna stepped out of the bathroom then. I turned around quickly at a sound and caught her looking at my muscular legs. I raised an eyebrow and quickly glanced at my cute sister's simple yet sexy swimsuit.

The dark red swimsuit contrasted well with Lubna's white smooth skin. Her bare arms looked inviting as did her shapely thick legs, under the short thigh-high skirt of the outfit. Her taut swimsuit clung tightly to her lovely curves, showing off her bottle-shaped figure quite clearly.

Lubna looked a little shy, having dressed this way for the very first time. I smiled wide and nodded to assure her. She smiled back and we decided to leave. As we walked out into the crowded amusement-park Lubna was slightly nervous and caught my arms tightly. She kept her eyes on the ground, fearing that someone might recognize her.

So I had to point out to my sister that no one outside the family had seen her face because she always covered her face with the Hijab whenever outside the house. She said she was scared we would come across someone from college. Still, by the time we reached the first water-slide, Lubna was pretty relaxed and began enjoying her first-time at the water-park.

As I was pretty high, I felt more confident and began to tease my twin sister discreetly.

First, we rode the water-slides. The ones where you could ride as a couple were more fun. Because on the big winding slides, you ride on inflated 8-shaped floatation devices where two people can sit one behind the other. In the thrilling twists and turns of the water-slide, I easily copped a feel of my twin-sister's lovely perky tits and big round ass-cheeks. When we started frolicking in the huge crowded "wave-pool", I tried to teach Lubna how to swim. On this pretext, I felt her smooth wet skin frequently.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers