Lubna - Sweet Twin Sister turns Lusty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire family and guests trooped out in cars and mini-vans to the venue. I was driving my father's SUV and had to make multiple trips back and forth to get everyone to the hall, which was over 15 minutes away.

It was on the last trip that mom called me. She told me that she forgot to bring a gold ring she wanted to give as a gift to the bride. It was kept somewhere in her wardrobe so she said she'd send Lubna to go with me because my sister knew where it was exactly.

Suddenly, I felt an excitement creeping up on me and a planned quickly formed in my mind.

Around 7 PM, Lubna and I drove back home to get the ring. On the way, I hurried to tell Lubna that we could have a quick fuck in the empty apartment. I caressed her thick soft thigh over her flared bottoms and explained there was absolutely no one in the entire compound right then, except for the old watchman at the main-gate. My sister was a little reluctant at first, so then I pointed out that maybe this was fate giving us the chance we needed, and squeezed her thigh right at the top.

Lubna was turned on by then, especially after having teased and fondled all day long, so she quickly relented and hurried to peck my cheek. We reached home in a short time and hurried into our empty apartment.

Lubna and I quickly hugged hard, with her arms wrapped around my neck and mine around her curvy slim waist. She smelled wonderful and looked even more beautiful from up close. Lubna didn't have much makeup on so I didn't hesitate to kiss her.

"Mmmm ..." Lubna moaned lustily into my mouth, as our moist soft lips smashed together.

With increasing excitement, Lubna kept kissing me hungrily as I held her in a tight embrace and slowly guided her to my room at the rear of our ground-floor apartment. I kept kissing Lubna hard and switched on the light without needing to look before banging the door shut behind us.

We eventually paused to catch our breath. Then, we started stripping each other carefully. We had to take care not to mess up our clothes because that would be suspicious. I stepped out of my shoes and took off the blazer. Then when I began to remove my shirt, my sister quickly unhooked my belt and pulled down my pants with the underwear. Lubna gazed at my nakedness with wonder.

I didn't give her much time and quickly helped her out of her elaborate outfit. I hurried to take off her long loose top before undoing the string of her Salwar-bottom and pulling it down along with her white bra. In the meanwhile, Lubna quickly took off her bra and got completely naked.

I took a step back and admired my twin-sister's lovely naked body for the first time. Lubna's large perky boobs looked incredibly inviting, especially with her light-brown nipples. I ogled her sexy curvy waist before checking out my sister's smooth-shaved white pussy and rounded thick shapely legs. My eyes roved over her white smooth curvy nude body before snapping back to reality.

Then I led Lubna up on to my soft single bed. I made her lie on her back and spread her legs so I could kneel. Lubna and I watched each other's naked bodies hungrily and she pulled me down for a tight hug.

"Hmm ..." Lubna sighed audibly at our first naked hug.

I loved the way her perky firm boobs pressed and rubbed on my bare firm chest. My sister had wrapped her thick smooth legs around my waist lightly and her arms were around my chest. We started kissing and I fondled her firm big breasts.

"Mm ... Hmmm .... Mmm ...." Lubna moaned lustily in my mouth when I fondled and teased her lovely large tits.

I cupped her big breasts and gently squeezed them for some time before I flicked her super-sensitive taut nipples with my thumbs. This sent shivers of excitement through my sister and she clenched me tighter with increasing arousal.

After I fondled Lubna for a while, I broke our kiss and began nibbling and biting her neck gently.

"Oo ... Bro!" Lubna moaned and cried out lustily when I licked and sucked softly on her smooth neck.

She shivered visibly with the intense arousal and I quickly moved lower. I kissed my way down my twin sister's lovely busty chest. First, I kissed down her cleavage before moving to kiss her two big boobs one after the other. Gradually, I kissed my way closer and closer to her nipples. Quickly, I took one of her long stiff nipples in and began sucking softly on it.

"Mmmm .... Yeah ..." Lubna moaned again and coaxed me to continue.

I began squeezing her firm big breasts and sucking on them till Lubna was immensely aroused. She began raising her hips and rubbing her smooth crotch on my tummy. I realized she was extremely horny, same way I was.

So, I let go of her busty bare breasts and made my way lower. I kissed down her soft tummy to her navel where I flicked my tongue in.

"Bro!" Lubna exclaimed and giggled when my tongue tickled her lovely bellybutton.

Then I caught Lubna's thick soft thighs and gently spread them apart while kissing my way lower till I reached her clean-shaven crotch and got a sweet whiff of her cunt-cream.

"Bana, you have a beautiful pussy." I whispered as I gazed dreamily at my twin sister's cute tight clean cunt.

Lubna's virgin white cunt was shiny with a film of her pre-cum. Her thin labia were clenched together and pulsated gently with her increasing excitement. My sister raised her head and looked intently at me. I held the eye-contact and gently placed my lips over her soft moist pussy-lips.

"Oohhh .... Bro ..." Lubna groaned with delight and called my name aloud, when I started kissing up and down her tight-clenched slit.

Next minute, I poked my tongue out and began gently rubbing its wet tip up and down my sister's smooth slick slit.

"Bro!" Lubna gasped aloud in ecstasy when my wet long tongue brushed on her taut sensitive clit, "Oh my God!" She breathed aloud when I began kissing and sucking her clit gently.

I kept a tight grip on my sister's thick thighs because they threatened to close with her incredible excitement. That didn't stop me from constantly sucking on my sister's taut clit and licking her sweet-tasting slit. In the meanwhile, my thick excited dick had become aroused and hung down heavily. I knelt on my hands and feet so my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead would frequently brush on the bed-sheet, which aroused it even more.

"Mmm ... Yeah ... Aa ... Yeah Bro ... Aah ... Mmm ..." Lubna began moaning louder and louder as she neared her orgasm.

I quit licking her slit and quickly started sucking and licking her clit instead. I pushed and probed her super-sensitive clitoris with my long wet tongue harder and harder till my twin sister climaxed.

"Aaaahh ..." Lubna groaned long and low as she came hard.

She froze in place with the intense orgasm, which made her thick thighs snap shut around my head. This gave me a chance to keep licking and sucking on her clit. The intensity of the climax sent Lubna shivering and trembling with ecstasy.

"Uff!" I sighed when I eventually extricated myself from my sister's thick tight-gripping thighs.

I sat upright and licked my sister's sweet cunt-cream from around my lips while watching my sexy sister in the throes of her intense orgasm. My hard huge dick stood erect and dry. I knew there was no way it would go in her tight tiny cunt without sufficient lubrication.

"Bana," I called out softly and Lubna finally opened her eyes to look at me, "Before we fuck, you have to get my dick wet too." I explained that she had to suck me.

Then I moved to sit with my back against the headboard while Lubna quickly went to her knees close to my left. Lubna went on her hands and knees and gently caught my thick stiff cock.

"I don't think I can fit it in my mouth, bro." Lubna whispered.

I was too eager to fuck so I told her to lick it like an ice-cream bar. Lubna smiled nervously before she pushed her pink wet tongue out and gently licked my ultra-sensitive engorged dickhead.

"Mmm ..." I sighed with pleasure when I felt my sister's soft wet tongue brushing up and down my large cock-cap, "Oh yeah, Bana ..." I moaned approvingly when she went lower and began licking my entire thick fleshy shaft up and down.

I sat back and enjoyed the incredible sensation of having my dick licked by my sister. A little while later, I wanted to do something with my hands so I reached out and grabbed a handful of my sister's large soft ass-cheek. I began squeezing and caressing her round fluffy buttock for a few minutes before reaching lower and touching my sister's creamy warm cunt.

"Mmm ... Bro ..." Lubna stopped licking my thick fleshy cock and moaned and called out softly when I began rubbing her taut, super-sensitive clit.

It was delightful to touch and press Lubna's slick tight clit while she licked my huge hard dick hungrily. She had a tight grip at its thick base and kept running her soft wet tongue up and down its fleshy thick length. Soon, my erection glistened wet as my thick stiff cock got entirely covered with my sister's spit.

Lubna was also nearing another orgasm so I started to rub her clit vigorously. This brought her to another intense climax quickly.

"Aaahhh ...." Lubna moaned softly for several long seconds as the intense orgasm hit her.

Lubna's grip on the base of my cock got painfully tight. I flinched, pulled my hand away from her climaxing cunt and gently made her loosen her grip a little. Lubna plopped down on her side on the bed, as the throes of the orgasm hit her.

I quickly went on my knees, caught my sister's thick thighs and spread them apart with some effort. Lubna was gasping and groaning with the intense orgasm as I quickly got into position between her legs, close to her crotch. Without wasting time, I placed my engorged slick dickhead on her pulsating tight-clenched cunt. Then I lay down on her lightly so Lubna embraced me tight with her arms around my neck and kissed me hard.

"Mmm ... Hmm ... Mmm ..." Lubna moaned hungrily into my mouth, and smashed her plump firm lips hard on mine.

I put an arm under her neck and the other under her slim curvy waist. Then I raised my sister's back a couple of inches off the bed before plunging my thick big dick into her wet virgin vagina.

"Umph!" Lubna gasped and bit her lips in agony as my huge engorged dickhead entered her virgin pussy, "God!" She screamed aloud in pain when my slick thick dick followed, stretching her small love-hole painfully wide.

Lubna quickly bit down on my shoulder to keep from crying out loudly. I felt her fingernails bury into my bare back and her thick legs tightened fiercely around my waist. Still, I gently but steadily kept pushing my slick thick dick inside her tight hot cunt. I endured the pain of her digging fingernails and the immense tightness of her cute cunt as it squeezed my huge thick cock incredibly hard.

"Oh, bro!" Lubna finally cried aloud in pain.

I'd somehow thrust half my thick long dick inside my sister's tight creamy cunt and knew she couldn't take any more of it. So, I paused with my huge hard dick buried halfway inside her and let her catch her breath.

Then I began to slowly fuck my sister.

I thrust my slick big cock in and out of her pussy, making sure only to thrust it halfway in and she soon overcame the pain. In a short time, Lubna began moaning and groaning with lust. Her embrace tightened around my neck but she began to push her hips up off the bed to meet my thrusts. This also made my firm smooth-shaved crotch rub frequently on her taut clit.

"Aahh! Ooh! Aah! Ohh! Aa ... Ah! Oh bro ... Oh!" Lubna groaned and moaned with increasing delight as she began enjoying our first fuck.

We were bound in a tight intimate hug and kissed each other frequently while enjoying the way her virgin cunt clenched my thick fleshy dick tightly with each thrust in. I loved the way it milked my dick when I pulled it out. The way her wet vaginal walls brushed and clenched my thick wet shaft also made me incredibly aroused.

Soon, the slow and sensual fucking brought Lubna close to her orgasm. She immediately pulled her arms from around my neck and held my face tightly. Then Lubna mashed her lips hard on mine right as she climaxed.

"Mmmmm ..." Lubna groaned lustily in my mouth as she came hard.

I kept on fucking her slowly and steadily and was thrilled at the way my sister's climaxing cunt contracted and relaxed incessantly around my thick huge dick. I distinctly felt her warm slick cunt-cream slip out of her climaxing cunt each time I pulled out.

A couple of minutes later, Lubna's climax waned and she fell back exhausted against the bed.

I wasn't done with her yet, so I quickly sat up straight on my knees, with my sister held tight in my long strong arms. Making sure not to let my thick big dick slip out of her creamy hot cunt, I leaned back and slowly plopped down on my back, thereby pulling Lubna on top of me in one swift smooth motion.

"Mph!" Lubna grunted with pain when my huge long dick slipped an inch more into her hot slick pussy.

With Lubna lying on top, I wrapped my arms tightly around her. Then I raised my knees to continue fucking her gently.

"Mm ... Mmm ... Bro ... Oh yeah ... Aah ... Ummm ..." Lubna soon began moaning softly as my dick slid in and out of her tight-clenched creamy cunt.

I kept pumping my hips up and down steadily, making sure to push only half my thick erect cock inside her, lest she felt more pain than pleasure. By then, I was sure Lubna would always remember her first fuck for being gentle and sensual. My slow and steady thrusts up also made my thighs bang on my sister's plush round ass-cheeks.

As Lubna began enjoying being fucked while on top, she arched her back so her big buttocks were pushed out even more. This allowed me let go of her back and grab her soft plump ass-cheeks to squeeze and tease them. At the same time, I bent my head and began kissing and biting her big perky breasts too. Lubna immediately pushed her busty bare chest on my face, almost smothering me but I continued to suck her tits and fuck her slow and steadily.

In some time, Lubna got increasingly aroused till she neared yet another climax. By then, my big cum-heavy ball-sack was ready to eject its sticky load out. Still, I held back and focused on fucking my sexy twin sister.

"Mmm ... Mhh ... Aah ... Aah! Aah! Oh! Oh! Ohh, bro!" Lubna soon groaned louder and faster before crying out a warning.

I understood she was about to orgasm and held my breath as her taut cunt tightened incredibly hard around my slick fleshy thick dick right before she climaxed hard. This time, I thrusting and held my own orgasm back with an incredible effort as her pulsating climaxing cunt kept pressing and squeezing my cock.

I definitely didn't want to risk ejaculating in my sister so I slowly but firmly pulled my slick thick cock out of Lubna's creamy hot cunt.

"Ow!" Lubna gasped softly as my thick dick exited her over-stretched vagina and it snapped back to normal.

I kept watching my lovely twin sister enjoy the throes of yet another intense orgasm. Lubna thrashed and trembled over me, with her arms tightly embracing me and my face stuffed deep in her warm voluptuous chest. I took deep controlled breaths and got lung-full of my sister's alluring sweaty scent. It took everything I had to hold my brimming climax at bay.

Suddenly Lubna's cell-phone rang!

Shit! I cursed inwardly and Lubna jumped off of me, terrified by the loud sudden ringing. She was immediately aroused out of her lusty stupor. My sister hurriedly felt under her discarded clothes at the foot of the bed and found her small handbag.

The wall-clock showed it was a few minutes to 8 PM.

"Mom!" Lubna squealed with fright and looked at me, her eyes wide and scared.

Fuck! I thought, cock-blocked by mom once more.

I realized we should've been back at the wedding venue with the ring a long time ago. My brain went into high-gear and I quickly came up with the easiest excuse.

"It's okay." I consoled her, "Tell her we were stuck in a traffic jam and just reached home.

Lubna composed herself and answered mom's call.

I looked down and saw my blood-and-cum smeared cock standing completely erect. I suddenly realized something and got up in a hurry to check the white sheets on my bed. Fuck! I cursed inwardly once more.

My white clean bed-sheets were spotted with big slashes of blood from when Lubna lost her virginity. My mind raced once more and I got and quickly pulled the bed-sheet off. I bundled it into a large shopping bag before putting fresh sheets on my bed. By then, Lubna had finished talking to mom.

"Get in the bathroom and clean up quick, sis." I said, hurrying into the bathroom.

Lubna followed me without question and we quickly washed and cleaned our genitals. I went out first and immediately got dressed back into my tuxedo and pants. I was styling my hair straight when Lubna walked out, with her sparse makeup back on.

"Help me get dressed bro. It'll be quicker." Lubna said and I eagerly went to help.

I happily helped my twin sister get dressed once more. First I helped her step back into her white silky panty and then put on her bra, enveloping her firm perky boobs unnecessarily. Once she wore the flared Salwar-bottoms, I helped zip the back of her elaborate designer top. Then my sister quickly adjusted her hair, wrapped the scarf around her head like before and we went to my parent's room.

Lubna quickly grabbed the gold-ring from mom's wardrobe and we hurried back to the wedding. In the car, Lubna gushed about finally having lost her virginity. She told me that the unexpectedness made it even more thrilling. Then she remembered I had not climaxed and asked about it. I told her my balls were almost overfilling with cum. She consoled me, promising to give me relief after the wedding.

Thankfully, we reached just before the wedding ceremony was starting and mom didn't get too pissed at me. I was sure no one suspected that I had just fucked my twin sister and went about like I normally do. At weddings or any social event, the arrangement usually involves a separate section for men and women. This goes for sitting and eating so I didn't get many chances to see my sister. Still, she kept texting me frequently, thanking me profusely again and again.

I was happy that I had made my twin sister's first fuck truly memorable. Still, the dull ache in my groin reminded me of my desperate need to orgasm.

Final Fuck at Night

(3AM -- 5AM, Sunday 26 June 2005)

The wedding got over around midnight and it was around 1 AM when I finally came home. I had to do multiple trips back and forth from the venue with other drivers to get the family and distant cousins back home. When I walked into my apartment, I found mom-dad and Yasmin talking with a bunch of family in the sitting-room. I mumbled that I was tired and went straight to my room. I knew Lubna must be in her room, probably changing out of her dress.

After a quick cool shower I felt fresh and wore black tank-top and a pair of plain black boxer shorts. I texted Lubna, and she replied that she was also in her room.

We texted and excitedly talked about our first fuck for a while, which aroused us both. I was already desperate to fuck and made it clear to Lubna that I wanted it to happen soon. Then we began discussing ways we could find the time and place to fuck, without getting the family suspicious.

Texting away, we didn't realize the time and soon it was around 3 AM. That's when I also realized that everyone had gone to sleep. Mom and dad were in their room, while a distant aunt and uncle slept out in the living-room. Yasmin was sharing her room with the couple's kids but Lubna and I were alone in our rooms.

This immediately prompted a plan to pop up in my desperate brain.

I immediately texted Lubna and told her I was coming to her room. My sister at the thought and told me she didn't want to risk getting caught. I reminded her that everyone was exhausted and probably in deep sleep by then. After promising to be quiet about it, she finally relented.