Lubna - Sweet Twin Sister turns Lusty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lubna didn't seem to notice this at all, as far as I know, because she never objected once.

It was clear that my sister was enjoying immensely in the water-park. After all, Lubna was getting to play in water after many years and her frequent shrieks of delight confirmed this.

Then by 2 PM, Lubna was exhausted, but I was quite turned-on. Thankfully, my tight underwear kept my thick huge dick from getting aroused visibly. Hours of feeling my sweet twin-sister's lovely curvy assets in the water freely had me very excited.

Lubna insisted that we still had more than a couple of hours to ourselves. So she asked if we could have a quick lunch and enjoy the rides in the amusement-park too. I agreed and suggested that we could shower and change in the room we'd rented and I'd order lunch to be brought there. My sister eagerly agreed and I led her across the vast amusement-park uphill to our room.

The slow but steady climb was also tiring and soon Lubna leaned hard on me for support. My sister caught my arm for support and walked close enough to press her perky wet boobs hard on my bicep. Her lovely curvy waist bumped frequently on my hips, making me even more aroused.

When we reached the room, I offered to use the bathroom first because I wouldn't take long to shower. Inside the bathroom, I stripped quickly and went under the cold shower with a semi-aroused cock. I thought of jerking-off to release the tension but then decided against it. I feared Lubna would hear the sloppy wet fapping noise, and it would take me longer in the bathroom. So I ignored my erection and quickly soaped the chlorinated smell off of my body.

I hadn't brought my clothes with me, and my underwear was wet. So after I rubbed my hair dry, I wrapped the damp towel around my slim waist and walked out semi-naked into the bedroom.

Lubna quickly glanced up and down my bare trim torso and legs before snapping her gaze up. She thought I didn't notice it so I kept quiet but grinned inside happily.

I was getting pretty good signs that my twin-sister was physically attracted to me too.

Then Lubna grabbed her Salwar-suit from earlier and a hotel-towel before walking into the bathroom. I enjoyed watching my sister's firm big breasts being squished by her tight-fitting swimsuit. Her wet white arms and legs looked extremely inviting, to put it mildly. Thankfully, my sister walked into the bathroom without looking at me or she would have seen the small tent my arousing big dick was beginning to make in the towel.

When Lubna went into the bathroom I went to the balcony. The hours of playing in water hadn't sobered me up and I was still buzzing pretty well. So this time, I smoked a cigarette and wondered about how to approach my sister for sex. I ran a few possibly good plans through my mind and was still undecided after finishing the cigarette when the doorbell rang. I snuffed out the cigarette in the ash-tray on the low coffee-table to one side and walked to open the door.

I took the tray of lunch from the waiter, tipped him well and closed the door. I turned around after locking the door and Lubna came out of the shower. She wore her fitting yellow Salwar-suit. She had a white soft towel wrapped around her head like a turban, to dry her long curly tresses. A quick glance over her made it clear that Lubna wasn't wearing a bra or panty. I could tell this by the way her bra-less big boobs jiggled freely and her large lovely ass-cheeks wobbled loosely without a panty to support them.

I took this all in with a quick glance and told her we're having lunch out in the balcony. Lubna followed me and we sat on two chairs that were placed close together. Lubna was less than a couple of feet away and I could smell her lovely enticing scent. A sideway glance showed me the faint outline of her fair round tits under the light fitting long top. I could almost see her lovely brown nipples through the sheer fabric. Her wonderful wide hips and thick but shapely thighs looked extremely enticing in her stretched Salwar-bottom.

Fortunately, with the way we were sitting, my sister could not see the slight rise on my crotch. My thick dick threatened to get aroused and reveal its fleshy length through the folds of the soft towel.

During lunch, Lubna initially talked about how excited she was to be there. She told me how much she enjoyed in the water and thanked me multiple times for making this trip possible. I was more than glad that she was happy, and told her so.

Then Lubna remembered I'd been here several times before to fuck.

This eventually prompted my sister to ask me about the time I lost my virginity. Obviously, I couldn't tell her that I'd lost my virginity with Dee. But I told her the entire story, leaving out the parts that would identify my cousin. When I told Lubna the details of how I lost my virginity and became hooked on to sex, she became increasingly interested and probed me with questions.

Lubna wanted to know how it felt, and especially how my first sex-partner reacted and everything else. I was extremely excited within but didn't let it show on my face and I told her everything in lurid details.

By the end of the meal, Lubna was deep in thought. I quickly gathered the dishes on to the tray and went to keep the tray outside the door. Then I went back to the balcony where Lubna still sat lost in thought. I went and stood at the balcony railing to have a cigarette. Lubna also joined me at the railing and stood close on my left. She stood close enough that her perky firm boobs and wide soft hips rubbed gently on me.

I decided I'd told more than enough about my sexual life and it was now turn to ask Lubna about her sexual urges.

At 18, I knew even the geekiest girl gets aroused every once in a while. My sister seemed embarrassed at the question but I coaxed and cajoled her into opening up.

Lubna got too shy to make eye contact but eventually confessed that she felt extremely aroused from time to time. She said a few things triggered her arousal, but didn't elaborate. She seemed guilty to admit that, despite being so religious she wished she had some way to relieve her growing sexual tension. She explained how the strict rules of the family have kept her from even daring to make a male friend, forget about a boyfriend.

"Sometimes I really wish there was a way to have sex and not worry about any consequences, bro." Lubna finished her confession and kept looking down at the balcony railing, slightly embarrassed.

By then, I had finished the cigarette, and was trying to hide the visible hard-on by pressing against the railing.

I immediately saw my opening and dove in.

"What if I could be your solution, Bana?" I asked softly.

"What?!" Lubna exclaimed and turned to look at me, "Bro ..." She stuttered in shock.

"Just hear me out, okay?" I said, stopping her in mid-sentence and explained.

I told Lubna that, if we set aside the fact that we are siblings, we could probably have a convenient and safe sexual arrangement. I assured her I wouldn't do anything that could jeopardize our close relationship as siblings. Then I told her we could have a relationship where she could finally let go, unbound by societal and religious norms. I talked for some time, explaining several scenarios and possibilities where I could help satisfy her growing sexual urges.

Lubna seemed at the point of agreeing before she asked me how I felt about keeping my sinful sex-life a secret, from the family and otherwise. I confessed that I had started to mentally compartmentalize my two lives. The Ali at home with family seems to me a different person from the Ali when outside. Still, it wasn't like I didn't feel guilty, but the fact was I couldn't subdue my sexual drive for too long. Plus, the way I frequently came across someone who wanted to fuck made it all the more difficult to stay away from sinful unmarried sex.

Then Lubna asked if it wouldn't feel weird having sex with her. I confessed to her that I'd started finding her attractive from the past several months.

"I've always loved your smile, and your lovely caring nature, sis. But then lately, I've started noticing you've developed into this cute and attractive girl. Don't tell me you don't think yourself as sexy, I'm telling you, you are. You remember how many times I've had to warn off guys from last college who thought of asking you out? You can't tell me they didn't find you attractive. So, I'm a guy too and I couldn't avoid admitting that my twin sister looks pretty hot." I said and nudged her elbow to make her blush.

Lubna listened closely to every word I was saying and nodded her head knowingly, having finally got my point.

"Okay, bro." Lubna said and smiled without making eye contact, "I have a confession to make too."

"You're also attracted to me, right?" I asked and grinned when she looked at me in shock.

"How ... How did you know?" Lubna stammered and asked.

"Come on, sis. It wasn't too hard. I knew it from the time you wanted to be hugged and didn't mind bumping against me from time to time." I explained and Lubna visibly relaxed.

"Thanks, bro." Lubna finally looked at me with a smile, "For being so understanding, and caring." She added and touched my arm.

I quickly put my arm around her shoulders and gently turned her around to pull her into my arms. Lubna quickly embraced me around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her lovely curvy waist. Lubna's lovely curvy body fit snugly in my arms and I held her tight to me. Her perky bra-less boobs got squished hard on my bare chest while she pressed her soft tummy and thick legs harder on me.

Lubna seemed incredibly desperate for my hug because she kept holding me in a tight embrace for several long minutes without saying anything. Then she murmured in my ear that she's always wanted to hug me like this. Then she slowly pulled her head back to look at me, still clinging to me and we made eye contact.

Lubna and my face slowly came closer and closer and our soft lips touched together.

"Mmmm ..." Lubna mewled long and low with lust at her first kiss ever.

Just then, my cell-phone rang and broke the magical moment!

Lubna suddenly jerked away from me because the ring-tone was set for mom's call. I could see the fright in her eyes and so I told her not to panic and let me talk.

It was around 4 PM, so mom was wondering why it was taking so long. I lied to mom and told her that there were some delays but we would probably get done with Lubna's admission in another hour or so. Mom was also worried that we had missed lunch so I told her we'd eaten out. I ended the call with mom, promising her that I'd be home in an hour or so.

Lubna was very scared and paranoid that somehow mom had found out that we had snuck to the amusement-park. I assured her it wasn't so but my sister, having done something like for the first time, wasn't pacified. So, I tried not showing my frustration and suggested that we can leave now and go home. My sister agreed, and quickly went to put on the Hijab and Abaya. I put on my T-shirt and jeans, sans my damp underwear which Lubna put in a separate pocket of her backpack, with her own damp bra and panty.

At 4 PM, Lubna and I checked out of the room and were on our way home. Lubna sat close to me, just like before, with her perky bra-less boobs feeling more prominently on my back. This time, instead of catching my shoulder for support, my sister had her hand on my thigh. She seemed extremely nervous and agitated.

Lubna was so frightened that she had started wondering if this was God's way of punishing her for kissing her brother and wanting to have illicit sex. She felt it couldn't be a coincidence that mom had called me the exact moment when we kissed. I tried to reassure her that she was just being paranoid. I reminded her of my promise that I would always protect her, and told her that even if mom had found out, I would take the entire blame. This seemed to relax her a little.

"Bro, I promise you," Lubna yelled in my ear over the roar of the wind, "If you turn out to be right, and this isn't God's way of punishing me, I swear I would fuck you at the first chance I get!" She said this in half-jest, trying to lighten her mood.

"Deal!" I replied and grinned.

We didn't talk much on the ride back and finally reached home a little before 5 PM.

At home, Lubna found out that I was right and mom was extremely happy to hear that she had got the admission. I grinned to myself and went into the room.

"Yes!" I pumped my fist jubilantly!

I was thrilled that Lubna would have to keep her promise and fuck me.

I quickly pulled my cell-phone out and typed in a text to my sister, saying 'I told you so."

Lubna quickly replied with a wicked-smile emoticon and I grinned excitedly to myself in my room.

Nothing outward happened till after dinner, around 11 PM. By then everybody had gone to their rooms for the night. Yasmin had her periods so I knew she wouldn't want to fuck tonight. I began sexting with a few fuck-buddies, which I usually did before bed.

After having teased and touched my sexy sister all through the day, my balls ached for release. I had a semi-erection from sexting my fuck-buddies and was wondering if I should just jerk off.

Lubna suddenly texted me, around 12 AM, asking if I was awake too. I replied that I was, and was extremely horny too. She replied she was too. I asked her, half-jokingly, if I should sneak into her room. She said she too scared to try anything at home, especially when mom-dad and Yasmin were asleep in rooms close by. The talk turned to the arousal we both felt and I suggested she could masturbate, and that I had the same thing in my mind. Lubna confessed that she didn't know how to masturbate.

This didn't surprise me much, so I told her I could teach her. My sister seemed eager to know how so I told her to switch on her laptop and I'd tell her. Lubna quickly logged into the email and I began sending her some short porn clips of girls fingering their pussies.

Lubna was shocked at watching the first clip!

After a little coaxing my shy twin sister began watching the short clips one by one. She emailed back once she was done, saying that she felt weird doing it, as she'd been taught it was taboo. I assured her she'd like it and to give it a try. She still wasn't sure so I offered to guide her through it. Lubna was curious to know how I would do that, so I told her to call me from her cell-phone.

I answered Lubna's call even before my cell-phone had the chance to ring. We started talking in soft whispers, in case someone walking down the hall to the kitchen for water would overhear us. I had plenty of practice with phone-sex and sexting so I showed off my skills subtly to my twin sister.

On the phone, I convinced Lubna to strip herself naked. Once she got nude in bed, I began describing her attractive curvy assets and coaxed her into feeling her big perky tits.

"Mmm ..." Lubna breathed softly with pleasure, telling me her nipples are very sensitive.

So I started describing the ways I would tease her taut big tits and cute sensitive nipples. Hearing me describe things in lurid details while she touched and teased her tits had my twin turned on immensely in no time. So, it didn't take long to convince Lubna to feel her pussy. I asked her to describe how it felt and my sister told me her cunt was extremely wet and hot. I told her to spread her tight labia apart and touch her clit.

"Mmhh ..." Lubna moaned lustily into the phone, the moment her fingers found her wonder-button.

Then I told her to imagine me there on her bed, leaning over her and kissing her nipples while fingering her hot horny cunt. This seemed to arouse Lubna intensely because I heard her breathing get louder. I told her to tease her clit and find out what she likes. My sister did as told and breathed approvingly with each newfound pleasure.

"Ohh ... Mmm ... Bro ... Oh ... This is crazy ... Shit ..." Lubna breathed softly into the phone and I knew she had finally learnt to masturbate.

I talked her through a fantasy where I made love to her slow and sensually. I described how I would tease her tits, play with her pussy and make love to her all night long. This brought Lubna to an orgasm in some time.

"Oh bro ... Oh bro ... What's happening ... Aahhhhh ..." Lubna exclaimed in a hushed voice before she climaxed hard and groaned softly.

I heard a thud and the phone went silent. I checked my phone and saw that the call was still on. So, I stayed with the phone for a couple of minutes before I heard my sister once more.

"Sorry bro ... The phone fell out of my hand." Lubna explained apologetically.

I could hear the incredible satisfaction in her soft drowsy voice and knew she enjoyed her first orgasm!

I soothed Lubna softly over the phone till she calmed down completely. She felt guilt-ridden, as is usual, after masturbating for the first time. But I assured her it was all right and to think of the relief she felt. My sister agreed and felt less nervous about having committed a taboo act.

By then, I had a huge hard-on!

My thick long dick stood painfully erect and threatened to tear my boxer shorts. I really wanted to fuck my virgin twin sister right then!

I told Lubna I wanted to sneak into her room and fuck. But Lubna was extremely scared of being caught, and declined vehemently. She pleaded with me and told me she was also as eager to lose her virginity. My sister promised that she would find a chance to fuck me soon.

I didn't want to push too hard, so I backed off and relented. Then we bid goodnight and I slept off with a stiffy at around 2 AM.

Virgin Sister Fucked on Wedding Day

(7AM - 8PM, Sunday 26 June 2005)

The next day, I woke up as usual at 6 AM, changed and went for soccer practice. I returned home sometime past 8 AM, and found the household buzzing with activity. The decorators had arrived and were putting on string-lights and large marquees all over the immense compound. It was my youngest uncle's wedding that day. Everyone was excitedly busy preparing for it. There were loads of other guests, like my distant aunts and uncles and cousins. So, the household was crowded more than ever.

I quickly showered and put on fresh blue T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans and went to the second building in our compound.

Lubna was dressed in a loose cream-colored Salwar-Suit that day and smiled gently when she saw me walk in. The moment I entered the room, the decibel levels rose. My female cousins began talking at once and asking my opinion about things.

I was in my uncle's apartment with my sisters and cousins for most of the day. We were tasked with decorating it for the newly-weds. I was pretty horny from last night, and kept watching Lubna and caught her sneaking meaningful glances at me. I understood she was also very horny and felt excited. Then, after a while, I started finding ways to touch and fondle her sneakily.

For instance, if we would be alone in a room for more than a few seconds, I would grab her hips, press myself on her ass from behind or even kiss her quickly on her neck. She would get scared of being caught by one of the many cousins that kept moving in and out of the rooms. But I continued to tease my twin all through the day.

This way, I kept Lubna constantly turned on till evening.

Around 6 PM, everyone got ready to go to the wedding.

I looked and felt great in a fitting black blazer and pant with a powder-blue shirt inside. I wore shiny black leather shoes and completed the outfit with a tantalizing musk perfume. Lubna looked very beautiful and surprisingly hot in her green-and-gold designer Salwar-Suit. The outfit had elaborate embroidery and glittered with gold. Though it was loose, it was still fitting in the right places. The lovely outfit outlined the perky shape of her big boobs and curvy hips. The Salwar-bottom was fitting at the waist and showed off the shape of her wonderful round derriere, but flared out to hide her shapely thick legs. Lubna wore gold-colored high-heels which made her look alluring when she walked.