Lubna - Sweet Twin Sister turns Lusty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited as I opened my door a crack and peeked into the passageway. It was dark and empty and lit with a dull illumination coming from the small light in the kitchen at the other end. Lubna's room was the first to my right, followed by my older sister's room and my parents' room opposite it. Finding the door to my sister's room unlocked I quietly opened it a few inches and slipped inside without making a noise.

I turned around and found Lubna waiting nervously on the bed. In the light of the small lamp on the bedside, I saw that Lubna was wearing a simple white silk chemise which came to her thighs. The spaghetti-straps of her short top showed off her big white cleavage, her smooth shoulders and arms and her thick shapely legs. Immediately, I locked the door from inside and hurried to join my sister on her soft single bed.

"Hey, bro ..." Lubna whispered with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"Hey, sis." I whispered and quickly kissed her soft moist lips after sitting close to her side.

Lubna quickly turned around to sit on my lap and pushed me down till I lay down on my back and she sat on my thighs. My sister then leaned down and hugged me tight, wrapping her arms tight around my neck, and pressing her big perky bra-less boobs hard on my firm chest.

Once more, our lips met and we hungrily kissed. While kissing, Lubna quickly pulled my tank-top off before making me strip my shorts too. As soon as I got completely nude, Lubna quickly let go of me and reached down to grab my semi-erect dick.

"Ohh ..." I groaned with a little relief at feeling her warm soft hands around my desperate dick.

Then I caressed her bare arms and legs before slipping my hands under her short chemise and feeling my way up her thick soft thighs. I reached behind and grabbed a handful of my sister's lovely large ass-cheeks. After feeling her sexy soft buttocks, I slid one hand to the front and reached for my sister's smooth-shaved crotch.

"Mmm ... Bro ..." Lubna moaned softly into my ear when my fingertips brushed her hot hungry cunt.

I felt her wet tight slit up and down to get her more turned on. When Lubna got desperate, it was then that I slid a finger up to tease her taut clit.

"Hmm ..." Lubna moaned approvingly and arched her back to let me reach her pussy easier, while squeezing and jerking my increasingly arousing thick dick.

I began flicking my sister's tight-standing clit and gently inserted a fingertip inside her tight wet cunt. With the other hand, I kept fondling and squeezing her lovely round bubble-butt. As Lubna got increasingly hornier, her grip on my thick erect dick became tighter and my huge cock soon stood completely erect.

At the same time, Lubna climaxed hard. She immediately buried her face in my chest and froze in place as the waves of orgasm hit her again and again. She put an effort to stifle her lusty moans during the intense orgasm and I quit fingering her pussy quickly.

Once Lubna caught her breath and opened her eyes, she looked at me with a lusty gaze.

"Fuck me, bro." Lubna whispered fiercely and it was all I needed to hear.

I sat upright and made Lubna move up to sit on my lap. She squatted over my crotch and I held my thick hard cock upright as my sister slowly sat over it.

"Mph!" Lubna stifled the grunt of pain as my engorged round dickhead penetrated past her tight-clenched vagina, "Ssh ..." She then hissed softly as my huge fleshy dick followed it in, keeping her tight-clenched pussy-lips spread wide apart.

Lubna tried her best but she could not take more than half my dick without feeling an intense pain in her groin. So, I caught her lovely large ass-cheeks and made her put her knees at my sides. This way, I was able to lift and drop Lubna up and down over my stiff erect cock, fucking her gently and slowly. This time, I wanted more than half-a-fuck so I steadily sank her lower on my my huge hard dick, making it sink deeper and deeper into her small wet vagina.

"Mmh ... Mmm ... Uff ... Sshh ..." Lubna kept grunting and groaning before she hissed and started sobbing softly with agony when I sank almost my entire thick fleshy cock inside her.

Lubna immediately wrapped her arms tight around my neck and kissed me hard. She didn't object but quietly sobbed when I began lifting her up and down. It put quite a strain on my arms to lift her curvy frame but I was too thrilled with arousal to care.

Slowly and steadily, I continued to make Lubna bounce up and down on my cock, enjoying the delightful way her tight pussy clamped around my huge hard shaft. Inside her hot wet cunt, I felt my big round cock-cap rubbing on her G-spot, which made her increasingly aroused. Lubna's soft big ass-cheeks felt incredibly sexy to fondle and squeeze. Our lips kept smashing together and our tongues played a tango in each other's mouths.

It didn't take long for Lubna to reach another climax. I felt her tighten her hold around my neck and her thighs clamped tight to my side right before she had an intense orgasm.

"Mmm ..." Lubna mewled desperately in my mouth, trying hard to stifle a loud groan with the intensity of the climax.

She shook and trembled in my arms and I held my twin sister in a tight embrace as she climaxed on my cock. Her pulsating cunt clamped and clasped tighter and harder around my slick fleshy dick while her warm slick cunt-cream gushed over my long fleshy length before dribbling down on my balls.

Right then, I also felt my climax coming closer.

I had been constantly aroused and almost came to the edge of an orgasm earlier so it didn't take long for me to climax. But I shouted warning to my sister when I felt my cum-heavy balls puckering up the prepare blasting their load.

"Bana ..." I whispered fiercely in her ear, warning of my impending orgasm.

"Cum on me, bro!" Lubna whispered into my ear and hurriedly stood up to lay on her back on the bed.

I clasped my slick round dickhead to delay the orgasm and hurried to straddle my sister's bare busty chest. Once I was on top, Lubna quickly grabbed my hard wet dick and began jerking it off with both hands. My super-sensitive scrotum brushed amazingly on her soft bare chest and I felt her large erect nipples poking the insides of my thighs. I reached out and placed my hands on the wall behind the bed for support and watched with growing excitement as my twin sister hurriedly jerked me off to orgasm.

"Oh shit!" I swore softly as I came hard.

My body froze and my eyes snapped shut as the long-awaited climax finally came!

I trembled and shook, but couldn't even make a sound with the incredible ecstasy. I distinctly felt every spurt of sticky white semen that squirted out of my throbbing climaxing cock.

"Wow, bro ..." Lubna cried softly in wonder and I struggled to open my eyes.

I watched through half-closed eyes and saw the white sticky steaks of my seed splattered on Lubna's firm big boobs and slowly dribbling down her sides. I kept shooting thick streams of my hot slick cum and soon my sweet twin sister's bare busty chest was completely covered with it. She let go of my throbbing climaxing dick and tried in vain to stem the flood of cum streaming down her sides on to her bed.

I didn't like being let go mid-climax so I reached down and grabbed my Lubna's hair at the back and pushed my hips forward. This made my slick dick orgasmic cock slide right in her open mouth.

"Agh!" Lubna choked audibly at the sudden intrusion into her mouth and gagged hard when she first tasted my cum, "Mmhhh ..." She then took a deep breath and began gulping down the last weak streaks of cum down her throat.

"Whoa!" I sighed with intense delight at way my lusty twin sister eagerly sucked and swallowed the last drops of my sticky white semen.

I could hardly keep my eyes open but I didn't want to miss the dirty arousing scene of my twin sucking my climaxing cock. I let it get imprinted on my brain before I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Finally, my slick cock stopped climaxing and softened, so Lubna let it go reluctantly, with a last lusty suck on it.

"Oh!" I gasped softly when I felt her plump lips press my super-sensitive cock-cap right before she pulled my wet thick dick out of her mouth.

After I got back to normal, I quickly got off of my sister's busty cum-streaked chest. She asked me to hand her a towel that was hanging in her bathroom. Lubna used to towel to wipe much of the sticky slick cum off of her chest and then joined me in the bathroom. We washed our genitals and talked excitedly in hushed voices.

We were both obviously thrilled at having fucked at home, with the risk of being caught. Lubna confessed that she enjoyed watching me orgasm as much as she did when she climaxed. She also revealed that she didn't find my semen to be gross at all, like she'd imagined it to be. I was excited to hear her describe how she felt being fucked by her brother and tasting my cum.

Once we got cleaned up, it was almost 5 AM. So, after a quick hug and kiss, with a promise to fuck soon again, I left my Lubna's room and went to mine. Sleep was hard to come but I soon fell into an exhausted sleep after finally being relieved.

After this event, Lubna and I began a regular sexual relationship. I quickly helped her discover some of her hidden sexual desires and kinks. Today, my twin sister Lubna is married and a mother of two, but we still fuck every chance we get.

**IF you found my experience arousing too, don't forget to Comment, Rate and Favorite this post. Till next time, Cheers!**