Lucian Comes Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to the carpet on the stairs and the entire second floor -- save for the washrooms -- Lucian was able to make his way to his room without making any noise. He set down his half empty glass of water and turned on the lamp rested on his dresser beside his bed. For extra measure, he went to close the closet, but heard a whimper coming from down the hall. He quickly grabbed his bass guitar from the guitar stand in corner of his room, holding it by the neck, and made his way towards the noise.

He followed until he found himself in front of the washroom door. From the inside, he could hear the shower running and a hushed voice.

"Oh my gosh... If my brother hears us, I'll kill you before he does, you horny kid."

"Wow," Lucian thought to himself. It hadn't even been eight hours since his heart to heart with his sister, and she was already at it again. Now that Lucian thought about it, he didn't see Simon sleeping downstairs, either. "Aaaahh..." Shanice moaned, "Wait, you need to go slow first, remember?" Lucian could hear Simon chuckle in response as his sister's whispered breaths hums got louder.

In this house, the washroom door handle creaks every time you turn it, but luckily, the door was ajar already, so Lucian gave the door a slight nudge and crept his way inside. Lucian felt as though he walked into a cloud of heat. Inside the washroom was humid, and the mirror was fogged up. The bath itself didn't have curtains. Instead, frosted glass was installed. It was enough that you could see the shape of someone taking a shower, but not clear enough to see them clearly, unless they were pressed against the glass.

The wet sounds of skin clapping filled the room, and Lucian immediately noticed Shanice's hands and breasts pressed against the glass as she was getting pumped by the tall figure from behind that was Simon. "Oh god..." His sister whispered, "It's so... BIG .... Mmmm." The sound Simon drilling Lucian's sister picked up in pace. Shanice let out short breaths and moans with each stroke, each one harder than the last. The glass started to knock against the rails holding it in place, creating a loud noise that surely spilled out of the washroom and filled the halls. Still, they continued for about five minutes. Five minutes of hot, steamy, primal fucking. His sister's moans were breathy and frantic, as if she forgot that she should be keeping it down. "Fuuck... Wait... Wait." She said, taking a moment to catch her breath. "Let's go to my room. I'm making too much noise. "Fine," Simon groaned, "should we check to see if everyone's still sleeping?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Come, follow me."

Lucian made his way back to his room as quickly and quietly as he could. This weekend, coupled with his anxiety, did not help his asthma, at all. He was tired from watching. He heard the sounds of Shanice and Simon making their way down the hall. Lucian thought maybe he could play it cool and act as though he was getting ready to go to bed, which he was. But there was no way he couldn't' have heard them from his room, and one glance below the waste would reveal his erection sticking out of his shorts. "Dammit," he whispered. There goes that idea. He ran over to the closet and hid behind some clothes that were hung up. It should be hard for anyone to see him, even with the lamp on. Now he could just wait for them to walk past him while he calms himself down and-.

"Wait isn't this Lucian's room?" Simon whispered, as Shanice tugged him along by the hand. Standing in front of the bed, Lucian could see them clearly, both of them only wearing towels. "I guess I figured he might have come to sleep in here after he had to watch that movie." Shanice explained. "Wait, didn't he say he liked scary movies?" Simon asked.

"Oh, please." Shanice scoffed. "Anyways, he isn't here, so let's go check dow-. Woah!" As Shaniece turned around, Simon tore open towel towel like curtains at a window, revealing her body in full view for Lucian (and Simon) to see. Her light brown skin, delicate curves, and neatly shaven pubic hair, cut into a small triangle. Her breasts looked larger, up close, and Lucian could see they breasts held a soft perk to them, despite their size and Shanice being far past her teenage years.

Her nipples grew harder as she looked up at Simon, who was now circling his fingertips around the shape of her areola. His other hand firmly held her breast, as he bent down to lick it. First, he ran his tongue in circles, occasionally kissing the sides of her nipple, then he curled into a flicking motion. Shanice ran her fingers through his hair and brought him closer, as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. "Mmmhh... We should check downstairs first," she murmured. "It's fine." Simon replied, his right hand that was teasing her left breast was now squeezing it while running his finger over top her nipple. "He's asleep. That idiot sleeps like a rock." He was sucking on her tits, now. Spending only a few moments before he moved onto the other one.

Shanice made a face that Lucian knew well. The face she made when she'd make him do one of her chores, to pay back all of the tutoring she gave him. She pulled away from Simon and flicked his forehead. "Don't call him that," she said, before leading him over to the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. "Ger on your knees," she instructed Simon. And just as she ordered him, he bent down -- still rubbing his forehead -- without asking any questions. That's when it clicked for Lucian. For some reason, he thought that despite Simon being younger, that he was the one in charge of whatever relationship they shared, but it was clear, now, that she was calling the shots.

Shanice unwrapped her legs and spread them in front of Simon, but he sat there like a dope, ogling her sex, not doing or saying anything, forcing her to grab his head and pull him in between her thighs. Finally, Simon began licking away, and Shanice let out a satisfied sigh as she leaned back.

"Hhaaaa," Shanice lightly ran her hands over her body, squeezing her breasts as she passed over them and brought her hip closer to Simon's face. "Ahhhh," she squealed, "right the-- oh." At that moment, Shanice lowered her head and locked eyes with Lucian. Her eyes widened with surprise but Simon didn't seem to notice. Instead, he took her surprise as a hint to continue whatever he was doing, and buried his face deeper into his pussy, hardening his tongue and slipping it in and out of her opening. Shanice tried to hold back her voice, but let out a sharp sigh. "Oh god..." she moaned, louder this time, keeping eye contact with her brother. Her eyes, riddled with lust, she grabbed Simon's head with both of her hands and began bucking her hips into his face. His lips smacked against her pussy's wetness, making slurping sounds as he licked and sucked her outer lips. Occasionally, Shanice allowed Simon to pull away and gasp for air, but then quickly stuffed his face back into her sex, for him to continue. Each time she let out another sharp sigh, she shot a glance Lucian and sent him a naughty look.

It was as if a fire was lit inside her. "Stroke it for me," she said with a soft voice. Simon bought on of his hands to the front of his groin and jerked it, but Lucian could tell that sentence was directed to him. Slowly, he pulled down his shorts, letting them fall to his ankles, and began stroking his penis. Shanice lowered her gaze to her brother's manhood. He half expected his sister to recoil in disgust or grimace in disappointment, but instead she bit her lips, stood up, and started rocking her hips and grinding her pussy into Simon's face with no care for his discomfort. Lucian remembered Shanice mentioning how she liked being watched, but in no way did he expect to enjoy watching sex unfold in front of him. The thrill of possibly getting caught, and the moment where a Shanice didn't stop after noticing Lucian peeping, but instead kept going drove him crazy, in the best possible way.

Lucian was captivated with her lust and intensity. Eventually, she pulled Simon up by the hair, threw him onto the bed and positioned herself on top of him, with her ass faced towards the closet. Her hand held Simon's cock in place as she lowered her dripping pussy onto his pipe, releasing a lewd, breathy sigh, "Fuckk... " She whimpered. At about half way, she gave up on trying to put the whole thing inside of her and started bouncing on his dick. As her pussy swallowed Simon's cock, a creamy white trail of her juices gushed onto Simon's length.

Shanice looked over her shoulder to see if Lucian was still looking. He was in the closet still, beating his penis in silence, watching his sister get fucked by his long-dicked friend. Satisfied with knowing he was still paying attention; Shanice turned back to Simon and bucked her hips faster and let out a loud moan. "Mmmmmm.... This dick so fucking good..." she said as the bed started squeaking. She bent over to kiss Simon. Her hips still swaying back and forth, Lucian could see a dark spot on the bed, in between Simon's knees where spurts of pussy juice and cum sprayed out. "Ooohhh... Mmm... Harder! Fuck me Harder!"

Simon grabbed Shanice's waist with both hands and pulled her pussy down the rest of his dick. "AAAaHhh!" She squealed. Simon's hands moved past the small of her back and firmly grabbed her ass with both hands and held her in place while he thrusted is pelvis upwards and filled her whole with all of his girth, pumping her harder. The sounds of smacking turned into a loud plopping sound with each stroke. "Yes!" Shanice screamed, "Right there.... Ohhhh.... Oh god! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking me!"

After a few more strokes, she jumped off of Simon's dick, quivering and shaking, as she squirted. A clear liquid continued to flow out her pussy, even after she finished, dripped all over Simon's lower body, coating his already wet dick and thighs in a wet, orgasmic sheen. "Damn," his sister huffed, catching her breath. "Oh, you think I'm done?" Simon got up and bent over Shanice, who was now on her knees, both of them facing the closet.

"Wait... Simon... I'm not ready yet, it's too... AHHH... My p-ssy is Sen-sative, right now... You Ca-ant fuck me yet!" Simon didn't care for her plea as he drilled her with long hard strokes from behind. Lucian watched her as shake as it bounced from Simon's fucking. He grabbed Shanice by her arms, gripping her just above the elbows, pulled her up, and continued to send his cock deep into her.

Shanice protested some more, but caught Lucian's gaze again, sending her over the edge. Her eyes rolled back and her moth hung open as Simon continued to pound her from behind. "You're hitting it," she murmured, "my spot... Mmmmm... Keep hitting it."

"I'm gonna cum" Simon grunted.

"Do it inside me."

"I thought you got mad at me for doing that last ti-"

"Simon. I want you to ram your dick into me and cum in my pussy, right now!" She ordered with her voice shaky, but stern.

"Uaahhhahhhh!" Shanice moaned, clearly not caring if she wakes up James or Nancy downstairs. The bed creaked louder as Simon slammed into her. She brought her shaking hand to Simon's chin and gently guided it to the closet without saying a word. It took a moment, but he noticed someone in the closet. Lost in a moment of euphoria, Simon couldn't bring himself to say anything, he dialed up the intensity of his strokes. Lucian could see spurts of liquid drip and shower the bedsheets with each thrust, as Simon fucked Shanice so hard that Lucian could hear a few wooden beams below the bed crack beneath them.

Unable to take anymore, Lucian spurted a thin line of ejaculate at his feet, onto his shorts and Simon pushed out a few long heaves and groaned as he hunched over, squeezing Shanice's breasts with each hand, and poured his white hot cum into her vagina for the second time this weekend... That Lucian knew of. When Simon pulled out his now flaccid, but still hung cock out, he fell backwards and collapsed onto the bed. It didn't take very long for the snoring to follow.

Shanice walked over to the dresser, where Lucian put his glass of water. He could see a glob of Simon's cum oozing out of her pussy and dripping down her thigh as she drank the rest of the water and sat back on the bed with her legs spread.

She didn't say a word. Just sat there, staring at him. Nervous, Lucian tore his eyes away from hers and looked down. Her pussy lips were coated with a creamy white wetness. Positioned just below was the glass she picked up from before. Guiding the cum out of her pussy, she managed to fill half cup with it. She got up again and placed the glass on the dresser where she found it and bent over to pick up her towel.

"If that cup isn't empty by the time I come back, tomorrow morning, then I'll know you want me to stop, and I'll make Simon drink what's inside of it, as payback for what happened tonight." Shanice took a few ginger strides towards the closet and stopped just outside of it, where Lucian's trail of cum ended. "But if," she continued, "if it's empty, I'll know that you like watching your sister get plowed in front of you, and that I should start thinking up more ways for us to enjoy our... quirks." She whispered and strutted out of the room, leaving Lucian to contemplate his decision.

12