Luciana, the Entry Ticket

Story Info
A favorite artist is on, and only Luciana can get them in.
13k words
4.88
8.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers

Author's Notes: Everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

* * *

"Really feels good, the positive balance," said Lance, grinning. "I've cleared all my credit card dues and still have money in my account. Never happened!"

"Yeah, new experience," said Amee. Our team had handled a product launch with higher incentives, and our Branch Head had doubled it later. Everyone in my team had received the credit two days ago.

"Well, be wise," I said. "Don't waste your money on silly stuff."

"Don't worry, boss," said Drake. "We won't be putting it in savings plans or investing it. We'll use it all for boozing and clubbing."

"Yep, you don't have to worry about us at all," said Winona, grinning as I facepalmed. "One good shopping spree, and it'll be history. What're you planning with your managerial loot?"

"Mmm, I was planning to visit Emi in Miami." My brother, Emiliano, was a freshman there and had invited me for the long weekend. "But it fell through. His professor dumped some work on him."

"Ooh, Miami!" Winona exclaimed. "Sunny skies and sand and warm sea. Would have been nice!"

"Want to go? I asked, smiling. "Emi and I booked two rooms at a resort in Naples. We're not getting much of a refund. You can have them."

"Wow!" said Lance. "What an offer, Winona. Pack Brett and take off!"

"Let's all go!" said Amee. "Since we didn't make it to the Bahamas."

A trip to the Bahamas had been the incentive for meeting the launch target, but we had fallen short. I looked around at my team. "Seriously? Flights aren't too expensive right now. And it's not the Bahamas, but Florida can be great too."

* * *

"I don't believe it." Amee was ahead of me in the security queue. "This plan really worked out!"

"Well, we already had two rooms booked," I said. "The resort had two more rooms available. We're all going to enjoy a four-day holiday."

"Miami, here we come!" Lance had a huge smile plastered on his face. "Has anyone been there before?"

I nodded. "I visited Emi at Thanksgiving. He and his roommates showed me around. It's an exciting place."

"I bet!" Amee rubbed her hands. Then, dropping her voice, "How'd you get Brad to join us?"

"He asked me out for a drink last week." Bradley and I had worked in the same team for two years and gone out a few times. Then I got promoted to manager, and he had abruptly stopped asking me out.

"Finally," said Amy, clapping her hands delightedly. "His place or yours?"

"Huh?" I said. "No, we went to that bar round the corner from our office. It's not too noisy, and we both like it."

"So, then?" Amee put her phone and belt into a tray for the scanner. "You invited him for this trip?"

"I wanted to, but I thought this trip was for our team, so I didn't." I got a long look from Amee. At work, I was her manager. In personal matters, she sometimes treated me as a feeble-minded child. "But Brett invited Brad. It's my guess Winona put him up to it."

As a new manager, I had a small team consisting of Amee, Drake, Lance, and Winona. Brett wasn't on my team; he worked in the IT department of our company. He was Winona's boyfriend and shared a flat with her.

I was spared a dressing down from Amee as she stepped into the cubicle and took position for the scanning. After my own scan, I joined her and the rest of our group.

I looked with pleasure at Bradley as he hefted my carry-on bag and his own. At six feet, he was about seven inches taller than me and had the broad shoulders that go with being a competitive swimmer. He kept his blond hair trimmed short and was always immaculately turned out, one of the things that had attracted me to him.

"So we have Brett to thank for Bradley joining us?" Amee asked Winona as we three found seats near our gate. The guys had wandered off towards the bar and restaurant area. "What made him think of it?"

"Brad was cribbing to us at lunch one day. He wanted to take Luciana out, and she had turned him down, saying she was going to Miami with us." Winona grinned. "I had to kick Brett under the table about four times before he got the idea and invited Brad to join us."

"Umm, that's all very well, and thanks," I said. "Brett and you will share a room, of course, and Lance and Drake will share one."

"Okay," cut in Amee. "I know you and I were going to share a room, but that's all off now. I'm going to enjoy having a room to myself."

"Brad and I haven't reached that stage yet, Amee." I realized she expected me to share a room with Bradley. I rubbed my nose, feeling my friends were moving up the gears of my love life too quickly. "Can we share a room to start with and then see how things go?"

"No, I'll be stuck with you all vacation." Amee was inflexible. She reached out as Lance returned, holding cans of beer between his arms and chest. "You share with Brad and let me enjoy having a room to myself."

"But Brad may not want to share a room," I argued. I accepted a can from Lance. "It's not like I'm some hot chick he finds irresistible."

"Excuse me," said Lance. "After the Success Party, we know exactly how furnace-level hot you are."

I felt the heat rising in my face and throat and felt grateful for being dark-skinned. Our company had held a party a month ago, and I'd had to strip halfway through it because of a lost wager. I'd spent over an hour naked, and almost everyone in the office had been there.

"She's blushing." Winona giggled. "But Lance is right. Nothing that breathes is going to say no to sharing a room with you. And Brad has it bad for you. Just do it, Luciana. We're on holiday and far from home."

* * *

It was late evening when we landed in Miami and drove to Naples. The front desk checked us in smoothly, and we all had our keycards within minutes. I was nervous as Brad closed the door behind the bellboy.

"Thanks for inviting me on your team's trip, Anna," said Brad, sitting down and pulling off his shoes. "They're a fun bunch, and I'm really looking forward to four days with you."

I grinned at him. "That's sweet of you, Brad." Moving to his chair, I climbed up onto his lap and turned my face to him. He was surprised but met my open lips with his. He held my waist as I held his head and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

Brad smelt faintly of an after-shave as I moved my head back to take a few deep breaths. Then I attacked his mouth again. His lips were firm, and I enjoyed mashing them against his teeth with mine. I moved my legs to straddle him and held his head as our kiss went on. His hands on my waist felt so good...

Brad got into the kiss and tightened his grip. I leaned back, letting him hold my weight. He leaned forward as his tongue flickered around mine, and my breathing became irregular. I felt his hands find the hem of my top and raise it.

"Let's not keep the others waiting," I suggested. "They'll all be wanting to go to dinner. Shall I shower first?"

* * *

"I wish we could have stayed a day in Miami and looked around," said Drake. He reached out and served himself. "Would have been fun, I guess."

"We should plan a trip just to Miami next time," said Bradley. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "We'll just leave the planning to Anna. She makes things happen."

"Luciana does that all right." Drake looked at me, and I looked back at him and then at the others. I was ridiculously pleased to find that their looks held mainly affection, though I was their manager. Brett wasn't on my team, but his girlfriend was, and he seemed happy with me, too.

"This trip happened because my plan fell through," I said, laughing. "Emi and I had booked rooms, and we couldn't get a refund. I can't take credit for planning this trip."

"Is Emi going to graduate this year?" Amee asked, pouring herself another glass of wine.

"No, no, he's a freshman." I stopped her from topping up my glass. "A long way to go."

"Ah, so he's much younger?" Drake asked.

"He's 23, six years younger than me," I answered. "He got a job after high school, but he always wanted a college degree. When I got promoted, I told him to go ahead and apply to colleges." I felt a hand on my thigh under the tablecloth and smiled at Bradley, sitting next to me. "His roommates are all eighteen or nineteen -- just out of school."

Conversation at our table flowed easily. The server was attentive, and the food was good. I kept to my usual limit of two glasses of wine, knowing what it did to me. I noticed that Bradley was also sipping his wine very slowly and preventing the server from topping his glass off.

"I think we'll crash now, people," said Winona after a while. "Been a long day, and all that wine's making me sleepy." Holding Brett's hand, she left our table.

"I guess we'll retire, too," I said, looking at Bradley. He nodded, got to his feet, and moved my chair back. "See you all tomorrow at breakfast."

Bradley opened our door and stood aside to let me enter. Closing the door, he turned to me and put his hands on the wall on either side of me. He leaned in to kiss me, and I kissed back. His hands moved to encircle my body, and I delighted in his strength as he pulled me into himself.

I put my arms around his neck, glad I was wearing three-inch heels. He turned his face to me and kissed me again before moving his lips down my chin to my chin and then neck. My nerves were tingling from his gentle touch as he bent at the knees to explore the hollow of my throat with his tongue. I felt him lifting my top and held his hands.

"Brad," I whispered. "The drapes."

"What about them?" Bradley kissed my throat, almost making me forget what I was saying.

"They're open!" I got out, struggling to speak. "Everyone in the rooms opposite can see us."

"But those rooms are pretty far away." Bradley didn't want to stop what he was doing.

"Not so far," I said. "Please? It'll only take a minute."

As he moved to the drapes to close them, I found the switches and turned off all the lights in the room. There was just enough light filtering through the curtains for me to make out his silhouette.

I flowed into his arms as he approached. He stumbled because he couldn't see me coming at him, but recovered and put his arms around me. I felt his strong shoulders and solid chest as he gently pulled me into himself.

Not wanting him to sense my nervousness, I went on the offensive. Brad raised his hands as I lifted his tee, helping me to remove it. He unbuttoned his jeans as I sat on the bed and pulled them down along with his briefs. Working by feel, I found his dick and put my hand around it.

"No fair," he complained softly, tugging at my top. I stood up and took it off as he slid my skirt down my hips. Hooking my hands into my panties, I dropped them and fell back on the bed. Brad took a sharp breath as I grasped his dick again.

I felt it swell and become hard in my hand as I used my other to hold his scrotum. His balls were heavy, and I enjoyed their weight in my palm as I stroked his dick. Brad reached down and put his hands on my breasts, making me pause for a moment.

I bent and kissed his dick head, and he gasped in anticipation. Dropping his balls, I put my arm around his hips and brought him closer. Opening my lips, I took his cock head and half his shaft into my mouth.

Bradley seemed to have a normal-sized cock, to my relief. I wasn't a virgin, but my sexual experience was limited. I'd avoided the ignominy of graduating from college with an intact hymen, but only just. After that, I'd dated several guys, but Brad was the first one with whom I felt a connection. The first one, after college, with whom I was doing this. I'd graduated seven years ago.

His dick in my mouth felt warm and I swirled my tongue over it. Brad ran his hands over my long hair as I moved my lips back and forth on his steel-hard organ. I could feel the engorged veins with my mouth.

"Anna?" Bad said softly. "Can we move onto the bed?" He held my arms and I stood, releasing him from my mouth. His strong arms felt good as they went around my hips. He straightened, holding me, and spun us around as I held his head and smiled in the dark. Suddenly I found myself flung onto the bed and bounced on the soft mattress.

"I've wanted this for a long time, Anna," Brad whispered, as his hands held my toes, one by one. Slowly, his fingers moved to my ankles, then my calves, as I ran my fingers through his hair. "It's so dark. I can't see you."

"The sun will rise," I said, pulling his head down to kiss him. His lips felt awesome as I nibbled them with my lips. "For now, let's have fun in the dark."

Brad went back to exploring my body. His hands ran up my calves to my knees and then slid up my thighs. As he reached my pussy, I felt my breath catch in my throat. No one but myself had touched me down there in years, and the feeling was overpowering. I moaned as he stroked my labia, running two fingers up one and down the other.

I almost went crazy as he separated my pussy lips and felt for my clit. As his thumb brushed it, I gasped and clutched his hair, making him gasp in pain.

"Sorry," I managed to say, as his thumb drove me mad by pushing my clit from side to side. "I didn't mean to pull your hair." He laughed softly and inserted his finger between my slippery lips. Holding my clit between thumb and finger, he tugged gently as I arched my back and tried to hold back a scream. My whole body was on fire and I thrashed my legs, forcing Brad to release his grip and remove his hand from my pussy.

In the dim light, I saw him lower his face to my belly. His mouth made a circle of light kisses around my belly button and then moved upwards. As he reached the underside of one boob, I gasped again. His mouth went around my small boob, kissing it gently in a spiral that led to my nipple. Already firm from the time he stripped me, I felt it become longer and achingly hard as he opened his lips and took it in.

"Your nipples feel lovely, Anna," he breathed, holding both of them in his fingers. "So hard, and such a beautiful tapering shape. Let's have a light on."

"No!" The word came from me before I could control myself. I felt Bradley sit up straight and shake his big head. "I mean, we can do that later."

"You're not really into this, are you?" he asked. "You're pretty resistant about everything."

"Of course I'm not." I protested, reaching out to find his hand. "I'm looking forward to it." I realized how formal and stilted the words were.

"I realize your friends have bulldozed you into this, Anna," said Bradley. He rolled over again and sat on the edge of the bed. "But I won't push you for anything you don't want."

"Brad, no. Brad, I want you!" I almost cried then. Reaching out, I held his arm, terrified he'd leave. "I've wanted you for a long time, Brad. When you stopped asking me out, I thought of going to Herbert and getting my promotion reversed."

I felt Bradley stiffen as I babbled on. "I know I'm not good in bed, but I'll learn. Stay with me, Brad." I sat up myself, holding on to him.

"I'm not going anywhere, Anna," he said, and I reveled in his gentleness. "I just wanted to be sure I was welcome."

He pushed me back on my back, and his hand found my breast. I nibbled at his earlobe as he ran a finger around my nipple before gripping it and stretching it. His other hand landed on my belly and slid between my thighs.

My whole body went rigid as he found my clit again. His thumb pressed it gently as his fingers probed for the opening to my honeypot. I cried out as he slid a finger into me and buried it to the hilt.

"You... you're driving me nuts, Brad," I whimpered. "Just do me now. Don't make me wait."

"Umm, if you say so." Bradley leaned down and kissed me, a deep passionate kiss that curled my toes and threatened to stop my respiration. "Yours to command, Anna."

He rolled over and loomed over me, elbows extended. I reached down and held his fabulous love tool, enjoying its throbbing. As he lowered himself, I guided him into me. Though he'd looked normal, I suddenly felt him stretching my pussy as he entered.

"Please stop, Brad," I almost shrieked. "You're so big! Give me a minute."

"As long as you like, Anna," Brad said. "We have all the time in the world."

"Go on, then," I said, putting my hands on his waist. "Slowly, please."

"Am I hurting you?" Brad sounded concerned. "We can stop and try another day."

"If you pull out of me now," I declared, "you won't see another day. I just needed a moment, Brad. Go now!"

And he did. Dipped his love tool into me halfway and pulled out, and then lowered himself again. With each stroke, I was able to accept more and more of him. By the time two minutes had passed, he was able to put his whole length into me.

I was biting my lip to prevent myself from whimpering. But as he moved unhurriedly in and out of me, I felt the difference. My pussy switched from sending pain signals to flooding my senses with pleasure. I felt trickles of fluid leaking out around his dick and hoped I wouldn't make the bed linen unusable.

Bradley accelerated as I moaned and raised my face to kiss his lips. His weight was on his hands as he moved his hips up and down above me, driving my pussy ever closer to the storm. As he lowered himself to his elbows and held my breasts, my body went over the edge.

My whole lower abdomen was on fire, and my orgasm flooded my senses. My mouth was open and speaking, but I could hear nothing. I knew Bradley was above me, but all I saw were flickering colors -- red, orange, green, and others I'd never seen before. My fingers held his waist cruelly as I was tossed around in the storm.

Minutes passed, and my orgasm waned. My breathing returned to normal, and I could see again. Bradley had paused with his dick buried deep, and his smile arrested my breathing again.

"Oh, Brad." Talking was still an effort. "That was glorious! Thank you for being so gentle with me."

He lowered his face and took possession of my lips. Words can be absolutely foolish at such moments, I realized. I spread my thighs a little and slapped his hips. He raised his head and smiled down at me before resuming his rhythm.

He was going full length in and out of me, and I could feel his balls hitting me below my pussy with each stroke. Brad was breathing heavily and I sensed he was about to burst. His strokes grew faster and more jerky and then he gave a deep groan. I felt hot liquid pump into me as he continued his long, deep strokes. His dick filled my pussy so completely that his cum got forced out with every stroke.

Bradley rolled off me and lay next to me, breathing deeply. I turned on my side and threw my leg over his tummy. Snuggling up to him, I buried my face in his neck and bit him gently. I held his softening cock and stroked it, feeling a trickle of cum on my hand. He smiled with his eyes closed, and we both fell asleep.

I woke sometime during the night to find my pussy lips being licked. In the dark, I ran my fingers through Bradley's hair and tried to pull him up, but he resisted, insisting on continuing what he was doing. I gave up and let my hands fall to my sides as he ran his tongue over my labia, from bottom to top, over and over again.

"Brad, come up here where I can kiss you," I whispered. His answer was to separate my labia and start licking the inner lips, driving me insane with desire. As his tongue flicked over my clit, I arched my back and squealed in pleasure. Bradley rubbed his tongue in circles around my clit, only occasionally letting it run over it.

My breath grew ragged as my pussy ignited. Hot liquid flowed out and ran down my thighs. I clamped my thighs on Brad's head, trapping him with his mouth at my pussy. And still, he managed to move his head up and down and his tongue from side to side, tormenting and pleasuring my most sensitive flesh.

Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers