Luciana, the Entry Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley looked at Winona and Amee. "Uh, could one of you go with Anna? She's naked and all, and you never know."

"I should have thought of that!" Amee put her hand around my waist. "Come, Luciana. I'll take care of you."

"It's not necessary," I protested, but Amee's arm around me was insistent. I didn't want to draw attention, so I had to walk with her toward the women's room.

"You're incorrigible, Amee," I said as soon as our table was out of earshot.

I saw people at the tables we passed stare and try to get a picture before we passed them.

"You're irresistible, dear Luciana," she replied, holding the door open for me. As soon as the door closed behind us, she pushed me against the wall and put her hand against my pussy. "Open," she whispered, and without knowing why, I moved one foot sideways to give her access.

Amee put her fingers between my labia. I assumed she would grip my clit again, but she went below it and found the opening to my love canal. I was already moist from her attentions, and she found it easy to slip two fingers inside me. She started a slow rhythm in and out of me as I stood with my back to the wall.

"Are... are you crazy?" I tried to catch my breath and talk to her. "Someone will come here in a minute."

"Let yourself go and enjoy it, Luciana," Amee purred, coming close to me. "If you stop controlling yourself, we can finish before anyone comes." She speeded up her rhythm, and my pussy started burning.

I leaned my head back against the cold wall. The fiery messages from my pussy were all I cared about now, and I let them overwhelm me. The near-constant teasing for an hour had me on edge, and my orgasm exploded within moments.

I leaned forward as my climax engulfed my body. I could hear the blood thundering in my ears and nothing else. For long moments Amee stood holding me as her fingers gently relieved me of the sexual tension of the past hour.

I stood up straight and leaned against the wall, trying to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and found myself alone. Shaking my head, I moved further into the women's room and found Amee washing her hands. She grinned on seeing me and offered me a wad of tissues. I started cleaning my pussy and thighs while Amee kneeled before me with more tissues and cleaned my knees and legs.

"Umm, Amee," I asked hesitantly. "Are you..."

"Nope, I'm straight." She tossed the tissues into the bin. "Not done this to a girl since college." She put her hands on my bare waist and pulled me close. She kissed my lips for a moment before moving back. "You're just so damned hot, Luciana. I couldn't resist."

"Thanks, I suppose." I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. Did I look like a girl that had just been fingered to an orgasm? I wished I had my clutch; my makeup needed some repair.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you out there," said Amee, leaning on the basin and watching me. "Do you want a hairbrush?

"No problem, Amee." I took her brush and went to work. "It was fun. We were lucky no one came in while we were at it."

"It was a calculated risk." Amee took out a lipstick from her clutch. "When the band took their break, most women went to the restroom. I was pretty sure no one would come in now."

"Magnificent logic!" I said, feeling much better now. "But you nearly caused me a mental breakdown. You're so expert, and I was trying to resist. Drove me nuts."

"He, he, he." Amee giggled. "Coming to the restroom was the best thing you could've done. And Brad asked me to accompany you."

"If only he could have seen us." I giggled, imagining his reaction to seeing Amee and me.

"That can be arranged," said Amee, grinning. "I don't mind repeating the performance for Brad's viewing pleasure. You just tell me when."

"No, thank you very much!" I punched her arm. "I don't want to be so out of control again, let alone with an audience."

"You've been unusual today, love." Amee put her hands on my shoulders and stared into my eyes. "Thanks. I don't know how to say it any better, but you've been wonderful."

"I got you in to see Damiel; you gave me a fantastic orgasm. We're quits." I laughed at her shocked expression. "We should go back now, or they'll all be worried."

With her leading the way, we went back to our table. The band had started up again, and people were dancing. Lance was settling the bill and thanking Nolan.

"Where's Winona?" I asked. I didn't see Brett either.

"She convinced Brett to join her for a two-step." Drake pointed to the dance floor. "Would you like to dance?" he asked Amee.

"I'll come if Luciana will." Amee looked at me, fun in her eyes.

"Uh, I don't think so." I looked around the bar. "I'm the only nude person here."

"Well, come on, Luciana," Amee encouraged me. "We've finished dinner, the check's settled. I know you love dancing, and they're playing great music. We can duck out in a moment anytime you like."

I thought for a moment and raised a hand toward Bradley. With a huge grin, he rose and took it. Amee and Drake followed us onto the dance floor, and we dropped into the steps. I loved the nightclub two-step, and Bradley was pretty smooth. But the song ended, and we switched to a line dance. Bradley dropped out, and I found myself dancing next to a middle-aged bearded man. He smiled at me, and I admired his skill as he effortlessly moved to the music. The song ended, and the band paused, preparing for their next number.

"A pleasure dancing with you," he said. "I'm Jim, and this is my wife, Kelly." Kelly didn't look any too pleased, I noticed. "I guess you're not a member."

I looked down at myself and laughed. "I suppose it's kind of obvious. We came for the concert and stayed on for dinner. This is my boyfriend, Brad."

"Hi." Jim shook hands with Bradley. His wife looked happier now that she knew I was attached. Jim turned to me again. "If you want to come again, just let me know. I can sign you in without you having to get naked at the Reception."

"That's very kind of you." I moved towards Brad as the band started playing again. "Perhaps we'll see you again tomorrow."

The song was a slow song, and I moved close to Brad. He put his hands on my bare hips, and I moved into him. I molded my naked body to his and swayed with him to the sensuous rhythm. With my face close to his shoulder, I couldn't see anyone else.

I felt Bradley's breath quicken and was puzzled. This was a slow song, and not much energy was needed. Then I felt his erection against my belly and understood. Smiling to myself, I put my hands around his hips and pulled his groin into me.

I guided Bradley's hand from my hip to my bottom and lifted one foot off the floor. In an instant, his strong arm took my weight. I lifted my other leg and wrapped it around his hips. Carrying all my weight, Bradley danced on to the music as I positioned my arms around first his neck and then his head.

Bradley lifted me higher, and I found myself facing him. A quick kiss on the lips, and then he shifted his grip to lift me still higher. His face was now between my breasts, and I had to resist the urge to feed him my nipples.

Bradley was twirling in place now, and the band members were all looking at us. His face hidden between my breasts, Bradley kissed my chest before lifting me higher. I took advantage to lift a leg over one of his shoulders. With him holding me up, I repeated the move on the other side.

My pussy was now pressing against his Adam's apple. His tongue flickered in and out of my navel, and I leaned back against his hands supporting my back. As he lowered my body, I crossed my ankles behind his neck.

He slid his hands from my back to my elbows and then my hands. I was hanging upside down along his front, my weight in his hands holding mine and my legs around his neck.

With some effort, I uncrossed my ankles and got them off his shoulders. He held my hands until I got both legs on the ground and then moved his hands to my hips, moving me in time to the music. I moved my naked body into him and again felt his hard shaft on my belly.

The song ended, and I was surprised to hear applause. Stepping away from Bradley, I saw that everyone else had stopped dancing and were standing in a circle, clapping. Stark naked between thirty people, I bowed and mouthed thank you before dragging Bradley away. Our friends followed us as we moved through the door and towards the Reception.

"What a performance!" Winona was enthusiastic as she walked with me. "It was the most erotic thing I ever saw live."

"Uh, yes, that's right." Brett agreed with his girlfriend. "You two were really into it."

"I didn't realize people were watching us." I was still blushing and feeling the heat in my cheeks and throat. "Why didn't you warn us?"

"It just happened," said Amee. "When you got stuck to Brad, the other couples just stopped dancing one by one and stood watching you two. And I agree with Winona. You two were exceedingly steamy. One woman near me muttered that you two should get a room."

"Oh, God!" I was mortified. "I was just dancing with Brad and having fun. I wasn't trying to impress anyone."

"You're built to impress, sweetie," said Winona, putting her arm around my naked waist. "All the men there are going to either fuck their wives or jerk off in the next few minutes."

Bradley burst out laughing. "I think so, too. Anna is something. These guys didn't know what they were getting into when they asked her to undress. Not one guy there will forget her."

The woman at Reception had left, but the guard counted us, scanned my wristband, and opened my locker. Amee helped me get dressed while the others waited outside. Reaching the resort, Bradley turned down the offer of a nightcap at the bar and took me straight up to our room. Funnily enough, Brett and Winona also decided to go to their room immediately.

"What a day!" Bradley came out of the shower wearing a towel. "I've enjoyed it immensely, but I'm going to enjoy the night more." He took my top off and fumbled behind me for my bra's hook. "With the new, wild Luciana."

"Uh, Brad," I said, putting a stiff arm between us. "The drapes."

* * *

I hope you enjoyed this story. Your stars are much appreciated, and I look forward to your comments and suggestions about where to take Luciana and her friends next.