Luciana, the Entry Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's night, my love," he murmured into my ear. "Noone's close enough to see what I'm doing. As long as we're quiet, no one will guess. Just relax and let yourself go."

"Brad," I protested. "People sitting around us know I'm naked. They saw before it became dark. And they can see your arm and shoulder moving."

Bradley stopped but didn't take his fingers out of me. "I don't think so, Anna. Everyone's engaged with their own friends. No one's really interested in us." Without moving his arm, he twiddled his fingers inside my pussy, sending pleasure signals that threatened to neutralize good sense. "Is this okay? I'm not moving my arm."

"You're driving me crazy," I murmured. "But I'm loving it." I put my hand over his hand on my breast. I saw his teeth as he grinned in the dark.

Very slowly, he started his fingers moving in and out of me. I could see he was making an effort to keep his movements minimal and discreet. I turned my head from side to side and realized that visibility was very poor now. The lights on the concert stage were distant and didn't penetrate the cluster of trees we were in.

"I think you're right, Brad," I breathed. "It's dark enough to make us almost invisible."

"Told you!" Bradley increased the range of movement of his fingers, drawing them out almost completely from my pussy and then thrusting them in. "This just feels so awesome, Anna. You're completely naked here on the sand under the sky and stars, and I'm enjoying you. This is the most exciting thing I've ever done."

"I also, Brad," I murmured. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the feelings he was sending me through my pussy. Every nerve ending inside me seemed aflame, and I could feel my fluids leaking out. The heat spread to my belly and thighs, and breathing became an effort.

Brad moved his other hand from breast to breast, squeezing and tickling, caressing and pinching. My entire body seemed to be on fire, and Brad continued to stoke the flames with his hands and fingers. My pussy was intolerably hot, making me squirm and writhe on the sand.

And still, Brad continued the torment. His fingers found the sensitive patch on the front wall of my vagina and rubbed it. I tried to control myself and utterly failed; my back arched, and I clawed the sand beneath me.

Brad's hand holding my breast trapped the nipple between two fingers. He squeezed, and my breast and nipples joined the conspiracy to destroy coherent thinking.

My clit suddenly clanged its own alarm. Brad's thumb had found it and was rubbing it side to side. My orgasm burst upon me, and I was glad Bradley released my breast and laid a warning finger on my lips.

I could feel his fingers and thumb slow their cruel stimulation. I knew it was night, but I saw bright flashes of light and heard thundering drums. I was sure my pussy was giving out fire and smoke as it sent fiery pleasure signals that overwhelmed all my senses.

I found myself lying in Brad's lap when I returned to my senses. I was curled up in a ball with my knees drawn up to my chest, trying to fit myself into his lap as he sat cross-legged in the sand. I stayed quiet with my face against his belly, enjoying the feel of his fingers running through my hair.

"You okay, Anna?" he whispered. "You held your breath, trying to remain quiet, and sort of passed out."

"I seem to have survived," I said, turning face up and stretching out my limbs. "And I'm feeling fine." I rolled off Bradley and rose to my knees, brushing the sand off my body. I looked around and held my breath. "Oh, God, I had an orgasm among all these people!"

"Easy, Anna," Bradley stood with me and put an arm around my shoulders, supporting me. "It's dark, and no one saw us."

"But it's such an indecent thing to do!" I turned around, expecting people to be looking and pointing at me. But the few people still on the beach were shrouded in darkness, and I could only make out their shapes dimly.

"If people can't see you, there's nothing improper, Anna," said Bradley cheerfully. "But you look like you could do with a drink."

"Yes, please," I said faintly. "It's been a shocking evening."

The air off the sea was cold now, but it was nothing to me with Bradley's arm around my shoulders. The sand that had burned my feet earlier was still a little warm, and I enjoyed its feel. The sound of the concert was louder here. Idly I wondered how much longer it would last.

"Uh, Anna," said Bradley as we reached the bar. "Will you be okay going in like this?" He lifted his hand, indicating my nakedness.

"I guess it'll be all right," I said. "This is a nudist club, so they're used to it."

"I was thinking of you, not them." Bradley grinned and held the door for me. I slipped through quickly, not wanting to draw attention. We found a small table and sat across it.

"What can I get you?" Bradley asked. "Red wine?"

"Yes, please," I said. "Are we having dinner here?"

"I was thinking, as soon as Amee and the others come, we'll go get your clothes," Brad said, and I nodded. "So then we have to leave this club area?"

"That's probably right," I said. "Once I get dressed, I'm no longer an entry ticket."

Bradley went off to get our drinks, and I sat back in my chair. Using a tissue, I tried to be discreet about cleaning my dried pussy juices. I hoped the rest of the group wouldn't notice anything when we got together again.

Placing a glass before me, Bradley held his as he returned to his chair. "I love your confidence right now, Anna."

"It's a faraway place, and only strangers around," I said, putting my hand on his. "And I'm with my boyfriend."

A big grin split Bradley's face. "That sounds really good, Anna." He raised his glass, and I picked mine up. Touching them lightly, we took the first sips.

"I'm actually getting used to this," I said, dismayed. "It's a nudist place, but still. I'm not a nudist."

Bradley opened his mouth to say something, then changed his mind. After a moment, he said, "You shouldn't worry, Anna. You did it for a good reason. And getting naked on a beach doesn't make you a bad person."

I stood up and leaned over the table to kiss him. Bradley moved our glasses to save them from my dangling breasts. I kept my eyes on Bradley, knowing people at tables around would be looking at me.

"I hope you like Mozzarella sticks," said Bradley as a server approached. "I was a little hungry."

"Hi, I'm Nolan." He placed a platter on our table as we smiled at him. "I hope you enjoy them." He turned to me. "Boss says your next drink is free whenever you come up to order it."

"Tell him thanks," I said, smiling at him. Nolan looked almost too young to be working. He took a lingering look at my breasts before turning to Bradley.

"We have a nice three-piece band. They'll begin after the concert ends," he said. "So I hope you people will stay."

"We'll probably go back to our resort," said Bradley. "But your place is really nice. Are all these people members?"

"Yep, almost all," Nolan said, looking around. "We get very few non-members. The rule about one nude person in every group, you know."

"This is strange, isn't it?" I'd been wondering. "You're a nudist club, but I don't see anyone naked here."

"Oh, our members like being nude on the beach when the sun's out. After dark, they all get dressed." Nolan ran his eyes over me again. "There was one nude guy at a table there, but they left. You're there, of course."

"Oh!" I was startled. "So, is your bar for members only?"

"Nothing like that.. You're most welcome," Nolan declared. "For your next order, I recommend our lobster sliders. They're our specialty.

He moved off to another table, and I served Bradley and myself. There was activity on the small stage in the corner -- the musicians setting up their equipment. I usually enjoyed live music and dancing, but I didn't see myself staying for it tonight.

"Drink up, Anna," said Bradley, interrupting my thoughts. "You can get your free drink before the concert finishes."

I shook my head. "I'll pass. The bar area is too busy." I took a sip and looked at Bradley. "I don't have a very strong head. I'll have my second at the resort with dinner."

"Cool." Bradley smiled at me and put his empty glass down. "I'll get another if you don't mind."

Alone, I took a large gulp from my glass. I hadn't let on to Bradley, but Nolan's revelation that I was the only naked person in the bar had shocked me. I hoped the outdoor concert would end soon. There was only a small amount left in my glass, and I finished it just as Bradley returned.

"The barman gave me a drink for you," he said, placing a glass before me. "Even though you didn't go to the bar for it."

"It's too soon for me," I grumbled but took a sip. "Thanks for bringing it, though."

Bradley's phone lit up with an incoming call, and he grabbed it. "Yeah, Brett... We're in the bar...Okay, we'll wait here...Yeah, we're ready to leave...See you."

"The concert is almost done," Bradley said, and I sank back in relief. "Shall I tell them to meet us at the gate? The guards can count us all out while you're inside the Reception, and you can get your things."

"That's thoughtful of you," I said, smiling at him. "But it doesn't matter now, does it? I was naked with them all for half an hour in daylight, so five minutes more at night will hardly do any harm."

Bradley leaned forward and picked up my glass. Holding it to my lips, he encouraged me to take a large sip. "We should finish our drinks before they turn up so we don't have to hang around."

I nodded and looked at him coquettishly over the rim of my glass. "In spite of all your consideration, Mr. Bradley, you're going to get screwed tonight."

Bradley grinned. "That sounds promising, Ms. Luciana. I'll hold you to it." He reached out and held my hand. "Have you ever used the F-word?"

"Of course! All the time. Who doesn't?" I looked at his hand on mine and felt a growing warmth in my lower regions.

"During college?" he asked teasingly. He pulled my hand, and I leaned forward, my breasts over the table.

"Ah, well, my parents were somewhat strict," I admitted. "Strong language would earn a reprimand, at the least. Emi gets ribbed by his friends, too."

"Ribs sounds good!" I heard Drake's voice and looked up to see our group. "But I didn't see them on the menu."

"Oh, hi," I said, crossing my hands over my chest. "Good concert?"

"Girls loved it." Lance jerked his thumb over his shoulder at Winona and Amee, making his own opinion of the performance clear. Amee grinned and nodded at me, mouthing a silent thank you.

"We looked at the menu outside," said Brett. "Seems pretty interesting and different from our resort. They have just one restaurant."

"Yeah, and it'll get tedious eating at the same place four nights in a row," said Winona. "How about we have dinner here tonight?"

"Yeah, some change will go down good," said Drake.

Bradley leaned forward to say something, and I raised a finger to his lips. I signaled to Nolan, and he was with us in a moment. "Can you move us to a larger table? We're seven."

Nolan rubbed his nose. "With the concert just ending, we're quite full. I can join another table to yours and get seats, but you'll be a bit squashed."

"That's all right." I spoke quickly, before Bradley could say anything. "And get us two platters of your world-famous lobster sliders while we order."

"Some drinks?" Nolan asked. "We have a special on Margharita pitcher."

"We'll take it!" Amee loved the sweet and sour drink, I knew. She sat next to me as Nolan arranged chairs around our expanded table. I found Brett on my other side. "Let's order quickly, Luciana. Then I'll come with you to get your clothes and phone."

"I was trying to say that." Bradley got a word in at last, and I grinned at his sour expression. "We need to all pass through the gate for Anna to get her things. As long as we're on their premises, she has to be naked."

Amee raised her hand to her mouth, eyes wide. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry, Luciana." She made frantic waves, trying to attract Nolan's attention. "Let's cancel and get going."

"I don't think so, Amee," I said, putting my arm around her. "It's kind of you, but I really don't mind now. If the rest of their food's like their mozzarella sticks, we're in for a treat."

"Are you sure? Dinner will take an hour, minimum," said Winona. Her boyfriend was sitting against my naked body, and I wondered if that was a factor in her concern.

"I'm sure, Winona." I grinned at her. "Everyone here is a stranger, and Brett is giving me good cover."

Brett blushed. I didn't see it, but Lance, sitting opposite him, did. He took great pleasure in pointing it out to all of us. Poor Brett squirmed and looked everywhere but at me.

"Want to trade seats with Brad, Brett? Your girlfriend might give you trouble after this." Drake gave Brett a way out.

"No, you don't." I grabbed Brett's arm and pulled him back to his seat as he tried to rise. "Your girlfriend trusts you, don't you, Winona? And me, of course." I fluttered my eyelashes at her as our table laughed.

Lance pointed a finger at me. "Who are you, and what have you done with Luciana?"

I sobered up a bit. "I'm still Luciana, but Luciana in vacation mode."

"And with two very quick glasses of wine inside her." Bradley seemed in good humor again. "That's normally her weekly ration."

"What do you all think of me?" I felt I had to protest. "I'm not some prudish teetotaller. I enjoy a good time as much as anyone. I'm having a great time here with you all."

"I hope so, love," said Amee, putting her left hand on my thigh. "And we're all having a great time because of you." She leaned over to brush her lips on mine. Her hand on my thigh crept higher, and I looked at her. She met my gaze and grinned.

"It's the same situation as our Success Party, isn't it?" Drake looked around the restaurant. "Luciana naked in a crowded restaurant. But the mood is so different!"

"Well, that was pretty much forced on Luciana." Lance sounded angry. "I guess all of us felt bad for her. Especially since most of the office behaved like jerks."

"To start with only, Lance," I said. "After I'd been naked for a while, most people were nice to me. Let's not remember that party, please."

"Yeah, that brought us all close." Winona always liked to see the bright side of everything. "And it's one of the reasons we're all in Florida instead of freezing in Arlington."

"Hear, hear"! Amee said and moved her hand further up my thigh. There was no tablecloth on the polished table, and Brett would see how close that hand was to my pussy in a minute. Amee lowered her voice. "Just making it a little interesting for you. Didn't Brad do the same on the beach?"

I felt my face and neck grow warm. "Please, Amee. Brett's right here."

"He can't hear us with that band playing. And he's too shy now to look in this direction." Amy gave me a wicked smile, and her hand reached my labia. I sat up straight, alarmed.

"Amee! What are you doing?" I tried to keep my voice low. "Your hand is on my, my..."

"On your pussy," Amee said calmly, making no effort to keep her voice down. "Calm down, Luciana. No one can hear us above the music, and no one is looking at us."

She was wrong about that, though. Nolan returned with a pitcher and grinned as he looked over our shoulders. Amee removed her hand from my pussy and raised a finger to her lips. Nolan smiled and nodded.

"Shall I pour for you all?" he asked. Receiving a nod from Bradley, he went around the table, filling our glasses. He stopped at my glass when I said no.

"Have it, Luciana," said Drake. "You don't have to drive yourself home tonight. It's just a short walk to your room."

"And Brad is willing and able to carry you home, if necessary," said Amee. Her hand had returned to its earlier place between my thighs. "He has demonstrated ability in that skill."

"I don't want to be carried out, thanks," I said, laughing, and allowed Nolan to fill my glass. "It's just that I'm not used to tequila."

Without any special effort, Amee's hand on my pussy was stimulating my exposed clit. I tried to move her hand, and she grinned at me and held firm. I didn't want to get into a struggle and attract attention.

"Have you decided, people?" Nolan was at our table, giving Amee and me knowing looks. He held up his tablet and entered our orders. "I expect to get you the lobster sliders in five minutes and your mains in thirty."

"That'll be very nice, Nolan." I spoke pleasantly, trying to keep my face and voice normal. "Yes, another pitcher after ten minutes, I think."

Amee leaned toward me. "I love it that your pussy lips don't cover your clit." I wished she would lower her voice, at least. She had fixed her hand on my pussy and was running her middle finger up and down my most sensitive flesh. I wrapped my hands around my glass, hoping it wasn't brittle.

Nolan appeared with two platters and proceeded to serve us. Bradley and I had shared a portion of mozzarella sticks, but the others were obviously hungry. Amee, too, concentrated on eating, to my relief.

The band was playing a series of peppy songs, and a few people had stepped onto the small dance floor. My feet started tapping, and I wished I could join them. I saw Bradley smiling at me and knew he'd guessed my thoughts. On our earlier dates, we'd enjoyed dancing.

"... and Damiel was absolutely in top form tonight," I heard Winona say as the band paused. "He sang mostly his newer numbers, though. Not the favorites."

"I guess all artists want to promote their newest work." Amee smiled at me, and her hand landed on my pussy again. "But I wish he'd taken requests." Her fingers started a slow, maddening movement on my labia.

"The earlier band was pretty good, I heard," said Drake. "But we were on the beach, then."

"Sounded pretty ordinary," said Winona, shrugging. "We heard them while we were walking to the beach. I'm glad we got the chance to see Damiel live."

"Amee," I said softly. "Please stop. I'm close to climaxing. I have to work with all of you again."

Amee tittered. "Can you be absolutely quiet when you come? No? Well, okay then, just bang your glass on the table when you're close. I'll stop."

I picked up my glass and put it down hard on the table, spilling some of the Margharita. Bradley and Drake looked at me in surprise, but it had the desired effect -- Amee's fingers were stilled. Taking a deep breath, I said, "Sorry. My hand slipped."

Nolan brought our food, and we all got busy serving ourselves and eating. Brett's elbow kept knocking against my breast, and he kept apologizing until I told him to stop worrying about it. I realized that being crowded around a small table had a benefit when naked. Not many people were staring at me since I was covered on both sides.

The band took a break, allowing us to converse in normal tones. Nolan came around again, asking if we wanted any dessert, and Bradley said a very firm no without asking around the table. I raised an eyebrow at him; he shook his head slowly.

I felt fingers on my pussy again and saw Amee had pushed her plate away. I felt her finger and thumb push through my labia and take a grip on the base of my clit. I stole a glance at Brett as she pulled my clit upward.

My brain was torn in two. I certainly didn't want to orgasm before six of my office colleagues. But the pleasure signals from my clit were testing my self-control, and I knew it was only a matter of time before I made a spectacle of myself.

Amee was having an animated conversation with Lance, waving her right hand for emphasis. Her left hand kept a grip on my most sensitive part as I tried to concentrate on what Winona was saying. My whole body was trembling with the effort to keep my orgasm at bay.

"Excuse me, Amee." I couldn't hold on much longer, I knew. "Could you let me get out, please? I need to use the restroom."