Luciana, the Entry Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad's tongue was a tool of the devil, inciting my clit and pussy lips to push me further down the path of insanity. I put a hand on my mouth to muffle the scream as I came. I felt red hot heat radiate from my clit and pussy and envelop every cell of my body. My muscles contracted, locking me in an arch with only my heels and head on the bed.

For long minutes my orgasm controlled me, making me insensate. I dimly became aware of Brad's strong hands on the small of my back, supporting me as my muscles relaxed. I came down from my sensory storm and collapsed, struggling to breathe.

"You're magnificently sensitive, Anna," Bradley whispered in my ear. "It's a delight to touch you or eat you."

"You're an expert, Brad," I said, giggling. "And I've had the two best orgasms of my life right on this bed."

"That sounds good, honey," said Bradley, cupping my breast. "And it gives me a lot of motivation."

"That sounds good for the rest of my holiday." I pushed my hand between us and found his semi-hard cock. "Mmmm, this feels so good. Is it time for breakfast yet?"

"It's just past midnight," Bradley said, laughing. He put his arm across my belly. "Close your eyes."

I thought I couldn't fall asleep with a man in the same bed, but I did that night for the second time. Bradley was a peaceful sleeper, I found. Didn't toss and turn during the night; in the morning, I found him in the same position, with his arm across me.

"Good morning," I said, coming out of the bathroom and finding him sitting up. "I hope you're well rested." He laughed and patted the bed near him.

"The sun has risen, but you're in a robe." His smile belied his complaining tone. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmm, very well." I straddled him and leaned in for a kiss. "Though it's difficult with you nearby. Are you very hungry?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to their breakfast buffet." Bradley put his hands on my waist as I rose on my knees. His hard cock touched my thighs.

"Then we'll make this a quickie," I said, lifting my robe enough to take him into my pussy. This time it wasn't as difficult for me, and I enveloped him easily. "Hold still, and let me drive."

I was feeling energetic after my shower and bounced on his lap as he held my hips. He pulled my robe apart and kissed my breasts whenever they came within range of his mouth. My 32B chest was firm and didn't flop around too much, but I was glad of the partial cover provided by the robe.

"Anna, Anna." Brad closed his eyes. "I'm going to come. Aahhhhh!" I felt his warmth flood me and mix with my own juices. It triggered off my own climax, and I wrapped my arms around his head and hung on as my body trembled and caught fire.

I climbed off him and collapsed on the bed. "Does your dick stay hard even after you come?" I put my hand around his manhood, sticky with his juice and mine.

"It'll go down in a couple of minutes." Bradley ran his hands through my hair, something I was coming to love. "If you don't come before or with me, there's a small grace period to get yourself off."

"I see." I spoke absently, enjoying the feel of him in my hand. "Mmmm, I'm glad you came along on this trip, Brad. How about you go for a shower while I get dressed here?"

* * *

Amee was almost jumping up and down in her excitement. "What a stroke of luck! Damiel De Angelis is performing today right next to us. Who's coming with me?"

"All of us, of course," said Drake. "We do everything together. One for all and all for one and all that. And I swiped an airsickness bag from the plane."

Amee swung a fist at him, and he took it on the shoulder. "Stop being mean! Damiel has a voice, and he looks dreamy, too."

"Guys," said Winona. "This concert is in the property next to us, not in our resort." She looked at us and went on, "That's a nudist beach club."

"Umm, well," said Lance. "Is that a problem? I've been to a nudist beach. Those people do their thing and don't trouble others."

"Yeah, Lance boy," said Amee. "I bet you want to go."

"Who, me?" Lance protested. "Nah, I'm not into gawking at nudists. They believe in that lifestyle and its benefits."

"Yeah, there isn't anything sexual in nudism," affirmed Winona. "They do it for some health and other benefits. They actually frown at people indulging in sexual activity at nudist sites."

"Well, so we'll go?" Amee's enthusiasm was somewhat tempered, but we could see she desperately wanted to see her favorite performer.

"Of course, Amee," said Bradley. "I'm sure there'll be a lot of people like us there -- just interested in the concert. What time does it start?"

"Six in the evening, it says," said Drake, studying the poster. "We should go earlier to get a place near the stage."

"Sounds good!" Amee almost danced as she walked on with us. "I've never seen Damiel live. Can't hardly wait!"

* * *

The concert was in a fenced part of the beach, obviously a privately owned property. Two guards stood near the guardhouse behind the gate. One of them stepped in front of the gate as we approached and pointed to a board near the entrance. We stopped and ran our eyes down the rules.

Be respectful

Remember sunscreen

No alcohol on the beach

At least one member of every group must check in clothes at Reception

"We just want to attend the concert and have dinner, maybe," said Brett. "Are you serious about this last rule?"

"We have to be." The guard ran his eyes over us. "We've had trouble with groups of people who aren't nudists but come just to gawk. And some weirdos come to shame the people who believe in nudism."

"So this keeps them out?" Amee asked.

"Pretty much," the guard answered. "The people who like to shout "slut" and "freak" at our people aren't going to go nude themselves."

I could see Amee was deeply disappointed as we walked to the open-air restaurant nearby. Amee loved live music concerts of all kinds, and Damiel De Angelis was one of her favorites. She was quiet as we ordered a drink and finger food. Winona and Brett made unsuccessful attempts to cheer her up.

I watched the activity at the entrance as more people turned up for the concert. A few groups were actual nudists; all of them got undressed and entered. I saw a few groups turn back, as we had. But some groups, faced with the rules, discussed it among themselves for a while. One or more of them shed their clothes so that all their friends could go in. Our situation was unusual, I realized. We were seven people who worked together.

"No, it's fine," Amee said, replying to something Drake had asked. "I'm sure he'll be performing near Arlington sometime. I'll grab the chance, then." Her tone was flat, making her dejection clear.

I signaled our server to get our check. "Let's try one more time," I said as Bradley produced his card. Amee looked at me curiously as I walked out swiftly and headed for the gate. I talked to the guard briefly, and he nodded toward the building set beyond the gate. I saw my colleagues walking towards me, looking puzzled.

The Reception was set up like a cloakroom, with lockers. I had to wait while a nudist couple undressed and deposited their clothes. They were obviously regulars, chatting with the woman behind the counter as they took off their clothes.

"Hi," the woman at the counter said. "I'm Dana. Are you a member?"

"Hi, Dana. No, we're staying at the resort next door," I said. "We want to attend the concert. The guard said one of us must deposit clothes."

"That's right," Dana said. "At least one person in a group or family should be nude during your stay at our beach club. How many people are you?"

"Seven, including myself," I said, steeling myself. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down my hips. "Is that all right for a group?"

"Yes, it's okay," said Dana. She took my shorts and folded them as I lifted my shirt over my head. "I'll help you," she offered, and I turned around to let her unhook my bra. I hesitated a moment, then slid my panties off and put them on the counter with my phone and clutch. Taking off my flip-flops, I handed them to her.

I thought Dana would be blase about nude people at her counter, but she leaned forward and ran her eyes over me as I stood up, fully nude. I squirmed as she looked down at my belly. My pussy lips were thin and didn't meet each other; I knew she could see my clit. I had a thin strip of black hair above my pussy.

"You look wonderful," she said. "Welcome to our club!"

I didn't feel wonderful; I felt giddy. I held onto a chair back till the room stopped spinning. In a minute, I knew I would step out into a crowd of people, stark naked in daylight.

She handed me a form. "Just fill in your details while I put your things away safely."

She came back to the counter as I finished the form and took it from me. "You can all do your own thing inside, but you must all leave together. You can only operate the locker when all seven leave. Don't drink on the beach, and if you want to have sex, go to your room." She fastened a band around my wrist. "That's to get your clothes and things back. Have fun!"

I walked out and found my friends waiting at the gate. Their jaws dropped as I appeared, fully nude. "Are we good to go now?" I asked the guard.

"Yes, sure," he said, stepping aside to let my group enter. "Uh, ma'am. You can wear shoes if you like."

"I'm enjoying feeling my toes in the sand," I told him, smiling. "That's what we came here for, I guess."

"Well, okay," he said. "If you're going to the concert, you'll have no problem." I wondered what he meant, but all my friends had surrounded me by then.

"What are you doing?" asked Winona. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Yeah, I didn't want this." Amee looked troubled. "The concert isn't that important."

"I just realized," I said, waving a hand. "That I could do this. You've all seen me naked before at the Success Party. Let's go."

"I'm not sure that makes any sense," said Bradley. "But I can see you're a good friend to have."

Amee put her hand around my waist. "I second that opinion." She looked at me. "I can't believe you're doing this."

"Not a big deal," I said, though I could feel my heart thumping fast. My toes curled as I saw all the guys running their eyes over my body. "There are plenty of other people naked here."

"Well, actually," Lance said, peering ahead. "The concert area doesn't have many nude people. It's all people like us, just interested in the music."

"Oh." My feet had slowed down. I saw a crowd of people in the enclosure created for the concert. I wasn't looking forward to being naked in such a crush. "Well, it can't be helped, I suppose."

"We could go down to the beach," Bradley suggested, looking at the situation ahead. "It won't be so crowded, and most people who came for the sun will be leaving." He put an arm around my shoulders, and we turned toward the beach.

"Yes, this group playing now is meh," said Amee. "Let's go to the beach till Damiel is on."

"Ow!" I cried out and jumped back. The sand was burning! I now realized why the guard had recommended keeping my flip-flops on. Bradley was looking at me in surprise. "It's hot. I can't walk on it."

"That cluster of palm trees will have cooler sand," said Lance, pointing. "But it's a long stretch of hot sand between."

"I'll go back to reception and get my flip-flops," I said, dreading the long walk back fully exposed.

"Or," said Winona, looking at Bradley. "Someone could give her a lift."

"Great idea." Bradley grinned at her, then at me. "Ready?"

He bent at the knees and put one strong arm under my knees and the other under my shoulders. Straightening, he started walking toward the clump of trees as our friends cheered and clapped. I turned my face to Bradley's shoulder, knowing every eye around would be on my naked body as I was carried along.

"She's so light," said Bradley. "Must be 90 pounds. I could carry her home."

"We could do a relay," said Lance. "Amee and Winona can lift 90 pounds, I guess."

"That's ridiculous," I said indignantly. "I was 116 pounds at my doctor's office in October. I'm not some malnourished waif."

Bradley lifted me up and down in his arms. "Hundred and sixteen, huh? Doesn't feel like it. Someone else wants to take a guess?"

"No!" I almost screamed and put my arms around his neck. "Please don't pass me around. You can put me down if you're tired."

"Of course, I won't pass you around," he said, and Amee and the others joined him in laughing. "I won't put you down either till we reach the cool sand."

"Hey, Brett," said Lance, pointing to Winona, who had taken her shoes off and was doing her best damsel in distress act. Brett laughed and went back to lift his girlfriend in his arms.

"First time here, huh?" A naked couple returning from the beach had stopped to talk to us, and Bradley came to a halt. "Leaving shoes at reception is the sign." They smiled, and we all laughed, acknowledging our inexperience.

"Yes, next time, she'll know better," said Bradley, grinning. "Her burnt soles will remind her."

"Yep, the sand gets really hot after noon," said the woman. She was in her early thirties and completely at ease talking to the seven of us while naked. "You won't be able to work on your tan now," she said to me.

"Yes, the sun's gone," I said as Bradley shifted me to a sitting posture in his arms. I wondered how strong he was. "But we're here mainly for the concert, so it's fine."

"Ah, you're not really nudists, then," her husband spoke for the first time. "You're naked just as the group's entry ticket."

I smiled back at him. "More or less. That's the requirement for attending the performance. We didn't want to miss it."

They nodded to us and moved on, and we moved to the cluster of palms. Lance removed one shoe and felt the sand, then nodded. Bradley put me down on my feet. Brett had lowered Winona a while ago, and she had put her shoes on.

Many of the people were leaving, I noticed. It was still light, but the sun had long set. Amee gestured to me, and I lowered myself to the sand. She directed the others to places around me.

I wasn't sure this was altogether desirable. They'd surrounded me, shielding me from the eyes of the other people on the beach. But I was now sitting naked at the center of a circle of my coworkers.

"So we'll go to the concert in a little while," Brett said. "Brad and you will head back to the resort?"

"No, that's not on." I shook my head. "All seven of us have to check out together. My phone is checked in, so call Brad."

"You'll have to stay here till we finish the concert?" Amee looked upset. "Damn! Wish I'd never seen that poster."

"Don't be silly, Amee," I said. "Brad's with me, and I'll have a good time. Don't finish with the concert, enjoy it. I'm fine. It's getting dark, too, so pretty soon, no one will see I'm naked."

"You're being sweet, Luciana," Amee said. "Something I'll always remember you for."

"This group's performance is ending," said Lance. "Pretty soon, Dammiel will begin his gig."

"Let's go, then," said Brett, and everyone but Brad and I got up. "We'll call you."

Left alone, Brad and I sat facing each other, trying to make conversation. The sun had long set, and most people who came for a day in the sun had left. Only a few couples and groups were scattered around us.

"This is incredible of you, Anna," Bradley said, looking at me. "I can hardly believe you did it."

I shrugged, trying to be nonchalant. "It's a nude beach. Dozens of people are naked here. No big deal." I lay down on the sand and smiled up at Bradley. "It was a bit awkward with my team around, but I'm enjoying myself now."

"Happy to hear that." Bradley shifted to sit next to me. He ran his finger down my arm till he reached my hand and held it. "I'm glad you included me in this trip, Anna."

"I wanted to," I confessed. "But I wouldn't have if Winona and Brett hadn't just done it." Winona had got Bradley on this trip, and Amee had seen to it that we shared a room. My love life was getting along with help from my friends.

"Uh, can I ask you something?" Bradley said after we'd been quiet a while. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Sure, ask," I said, looking down at myself. My small breasts were almost flat because I had my arms stretched out above my head. My dark brown nipples were feeling the ocean breeze but weren't yet at full hardness or length.

"Um, last night, you know." Bradley was strangely diffident. "I just wondered. Was it your first time?"

"Of course not!" I was shocked he should think I was a virgin at 29. "I had a boyfriend in college, and we did it all the time."

I saw the small grin on his face and wanted to kick myself. College had been seven years ago, and Bradley knew it. "All right, I know I'm not good in bed." I felt my eyes prickling, and my vision blurred with tears forming.

"No, no, I didn't mean that." Bradley was contrite at once. "You were incredible, Anna. You're so passionate, and you have a magnificent body." He squeezed my hand and leaned down to kiss the top of my head. "I just asked because you seemed to be in pain at first."

"I don't know." I freed my hand and put both hands behind my head, looking at the dark sky. "It wasn't my first time, but it's been a while."

"I'm sorry I made you feel bad." Bradley put his hand on my hip, and I looked at him. He looked so sorrowful that my heart melted. "I had a great time with you, Anna. I can hardly wait to get to our room again."

I grinned at him and blew him a kiss. He moved his hand from my belly and ran a finger around my navel, making me giggle. He looked around to check if anyone was watching us. There were only a few people on the beach now, and no one seemed to be close enough to see us in the dark.

"Brad," I breathed, "be careful." He moved his hand up to cover my breast, and my breath caught in my throat. Squeezing it gently, he leaned over me, and I opened my lips to kiss him. His hand massaged my boob as his mouth seemed to suck the breath out of me. My head spun as I realized I was kissing him naked on the beach.

And it didn't stop there. Bradley held my nipple between his thumb and finger and stretched it. I felt it grow hard and affect its twin. I looked around wildly, wondering how many people were watching Bradley enjoy my breasts. He was now holding both of them and crushing them alternately.

"Brad," I whispered. "Don't do this here. There are people all around."

"As long as you don't make too much noise," he said softly, "no one will come to know." He released one of my breasts and moved his hand down my flat belly. I wasn't ticklish, but I shivered in anticipation.

"Brad," I whispered. "That woman told me that if we wanted to have sex, we should go to our room. We shouldn't do it here."

"We're not having sex, sweetheart," Bradley said softly. His fingers were caressing my labia. My exposed clit felt his fingers as they passed up and down, making me shudder and jump on the sand. "I'm just exploring the wonders of your fabulous body. I can't wait till this silly concert ends."

His fingers separated my pussy lips and tried to enter my love cave. I was so nervous about being naked in public that I was completely dry, and he wasn't able to get his fingers in. He settled for rubbing my clit in circles, driving me crazy. I didn't want to do this on an open beach, but I was reluctant to obstruct Bradley.

His other hand rolled my hard nipple back and forth while he rubbed my clit gently but mercilessly. I felt my brain freeze as I realized that I was aroused in spite of being in a public place. Bradley felt the moisture oozing from my pussy and took advantage to get two fingers into it.

"Brad," I pleaded. "Please don't do this to me here." He shut me up by leaning down and kissing me.