Lucian's Temptations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd around them were chanting as he slowly made his way down her podgy body, lifting and squeezing her delicious folds of skin, nestling his head into her. She felt his horns rubbing on her. Finally he reached her pussy and lifting her excess skin, he pushed his probing tongue between her two meaty labia and licked inside her deep pink glistening slit, opening it wide with his fingers. "Mmmm, delicious juicy succulent meat." he said as he started to nibble her clit, pulling on her piercing. "Let's fuck that cunt of yours now." He growled as he lifted her fat, dimply legs and spread them wide ready to enter. "Time for you to become a member of the coven." He said.

He thrust in hard and watched as his huge cock was soon swallowed up by her more than accommodating pussy. "Oh Satan, master, fuck me hard!" She cried as he slurped in and out of her, over and over again,

"Now it's time for that delicious ass." He said as he started to roll her over.

He took both her huge creamy dimply cheeks in his hands, squeezing, licking and kissing. He loved all her delicious ample flesh. He would really liked to have bitten into them and chewed them with his sharp teeth. Instead he squeezed and smacked, enjoying the rippling of her skin. And then he pulled open her ass hole. It had obviously been well used and stretched. Perfect. He poked his tongue in all the way as she writhed underneath him.

"This should be no problem for you." He growled as he thrust his cock in hard.

Ros screamed at the suddenness of his entrance, but she was well used to being fucked by Dane's large cock. It felt so good as he pounded her. "Yeah Satan, fuck my ass. Take me Lord." She cried as he pounded in and out of her while she rubbed her clit with her fingers.

***

Meanwhile Serina was still pegging Dane. "Ok babe that must be enough now. Do you think I'm your man whore, bitch? Get me down from here so I can give you some of my meat now." He shouted at her.

"All in good time" She told him. She was enjoying fucking this giant of a man. She felt powerful in her tight squeaky pvc catsuit, pounding him with her cock. In control. Quite the little dom!

Dane was thinking this delicious little whore was really pushing her luck now. As soon as he was free he would give her such a seeing to. He was aching to rip that catsuit off her, strip her naked and fuck the hell out of her ass.

Camille was feeling so damned sexy again. She squirmed in her throne as she watched her husband pounding the sexily fleshy woman. And now the giant was being released from his shackles. She watched in awe as he faced forwards. His prick was beyond huge. It stood long thick and hard, ready to fuck. He was even larger than her husband Satan. She couldn't help but stroke her pussy, she was in need of fucking, and then she saw him grab hold of Serina.

Dane literally threw Serina over his shoulder. She squealed. "Right bitch, now it's my turn!" He said as he headed towards some shackles hanging from the ceiling. "Now let's see how much you like being fucked up the ass." He said as he fastened her wrists into the restraints. She groaned and giggled. She couldn't wait to be fucked by this deliciously powerful man.

He unfastened the strap on and threw it aside. Boy his ass felt sore. She would pay for this. He came towards her and stuck his tongue into her mouth, kissing her hard. She was only too keen to open wide for him. And then he took hold of her massive tits, pulling on her nipples through the soft vinyl that sexily reflected the candlelight around them. "Mmmm, you feel and look so sexy in this Miss Dom." He said as he ran his hands all over the slippery, shiny fabric. "But now it's time to get it off you and give you a taste of your own medicine." He said as he pulled down the zipper so that her beautiful large tits fell out.

"Well, would you look at that." He said, observing the milk dripping from her breasts. "Nothing nicer than a large pair of milky tits." He said as his lifted her left one to his mouth. He stared into her eyes as he sucked the milk out of her heavy breast. "Mmmm, delicious titty milk." He said, before moving to her right breast. Serina groaned and writhed in ecstasy as this strong giant suckled her breasts.

Camille couldn't take her eyes from them, she was so turned on watching this beautiful god of a man suckling Serina's tits. She felt jealous. She would have liked to feel his large soft lips on her nipples. But now she was watching her husband. He had flipped Ros back over and had his huge member in her mouth, making her gag. Oh shit she needed some cock.

And then her dad's friend, Mike appeared.

***

Dane was still sucking on Serina's tits, but now he pulled away, wiping the milk dripping from his mouth. He took hold of the pvc and with one might rip he tore it open all the way down to her smoothly waxed pussy. She squealed with delight. She loved to be stripped. He stretched it over her wet glistening cunt and sank his tongue into her dripping crack, fucking her with it.

"Mmmm you really are one delicious little lady." He said as he came up for air, his face glistening from her juices. And then he pulled her legs up around his waist and gently pushed in his massive member. Back and forth rocking her harder and harder, at the same time kissing her with his sensuous lips.

"Oooh Dane, you really are a big man. What a lucky girl Ros is." She groaned as he pounded her hard, her tits bouncing wildly as she rode him.

And then he noticed his wife, her ass in the air as Satan fucked her hard. She was screaming. Dane untied Serina and pulled her over next to where Ros was being fucked, and bending her over too and tearing open her catsuit further so that he could access her ass, he stretched the squeaky pvc over her buttocks and opened up her hole, spitting in it and lubricating his cock.

"Brace yourself lady." He warned before he started to enter her ass slowly. She screamed as he started to push in.

"Fuck, you're so huge. Go easy big boy!" She begged, breathlessly. He slowly entered then started to fuck her faster and faster, further and further inside her. She started to scream loudly from the intensity.

***

Camille was watching intently, fascinated by the fucking, and the orgy that was taking place. Most of the followers were now fucking each other too.

"So do you want to join them?" Mike asked. "You look like you want to."

"I do but only when Satan is ready for me."

"But you can see he's very busy with Ros at the moment. Come with me and I will pleasure you in the meantime." He said.

"You know how angry my husband was last time. It wouldn't be a good idea." She told him.

"He won't see." He said pulling her from her chair and dragging her along.

"No, stop!" She said, but he ignored her.

He gripped her tightly and no-one heard her protestations above the noise of the orgy going on around them. He dragged her through a door and locked it closed, throwing her on to the leather bed inside.

"Stop, I don't want you to touch me." Camille shouted, but he took her hands and fastened them to the top of the bed. She started to scream for help, but he took out a ball gag and strapped it around her mouth.

Then shackling her by her ankles, her legs open wide, he told her "No-one will know you are here now and no-one will ever hear you. Not even Satan. I know you will enjoy what I am going to do to you, so just lay back and let me get on with it." He said as he slowly started to unzip the shiny black latex body suit she was wearing, all the way under her ass.

***

Satan was tiring of Ros and noticed Dane sodomizing Serina. He wanted to fuck her now. He left Ros in a heap on the bed, then headed to the other woman. "Give her to me now." He demanded. "Your wife has been initiated and is all yours now."

Dane withdrew from Serina and headed to his wife.

"My Lord, I am ready for you." Serina said as she looked into Satan's mesmerising yellow eyes. She longed to be fucked by him. It had been a while since he had last taken her, and nothing and nobody could compare to sex with Lucian. She knew she was one of his favourites.

He pushed his black tongue into her mouth, then gradually worked his way down to her milky breasts, and lifting one at a time he started to drink from her. She groaned as he suckled on her teats, at the same time pushing his fingers into her wet pussy. She writhed around. At last Satan was hers again, she had missed him.

He growled as he drained her right tit, before moving on to her left one, nibbling and sucking hard, the milk dribbling down his chin. He always enjoyed feeding from her, draining her sweet mortal milk. And then it was time for her cunt. He stretched the pvc open and licked and sucked her hard nub, pushing his tongue into her slit, lapping at her juices. He loved fucking Serina, and eating and drinking from her luscious cunt too. She was definitely still one of his favourites. She oozed sex.

But now he wanted her ass. He pulled her towards the wall and turning her to face it, he pinned her to it with his supernatural power. He immediately tore the sexy shiny catsuit in two along her back, then started to strip it off her, pulling the hot squeaky vinyl off her arms and body, all the way down over her ass until she was completely naked, right down to the top of her knee high boots. He wrenched it out of his way then spread her legs as wide as possible and opening up her flowery hole he roughly forced in his huge cock. She screamed.

"Fuck me master, make me come." She cried. He grabbed hold of her luscious naked tits and squeezed them in his hands, pulling hard on her nipples with his talons, and fucked her ass harder and harder until her orgasm ripped through her. And then again and again, he started to ram her hard.

"Take this you sexy milk whore." He shouted as his huge cock rammed in and out of her ass. "Your King is sodomizing you, taking you to his Kingdom of lust." His tongue and lips at her neck. He was wide eyed and crazed, his head upright, his horns standing large and proud. He looked like a rutting Stag King. Serina just kept coming and coming, loving every moment her master fucked her.

He glanced towards his wife for approval, but where was she? She was gone. He immediately pulled out of Serina and dropped her to the floor on her knees.

***

Mike had pulled open the latex to reveal the sheer black body stocking Camille was wearing. He lent over her sucking on her nipples. She groaned. And then he took it in his hands and ripped open the flimsy net, so that he could get hold of her tits properly. He pushed her luscious creamy mounds together, licking, squeezing and sucking.

"I love your new piercings." He said as he pulled on them with his teeth, and licking her nipples with his tongue. She groaned, shaking her head, trying to say 'no'. Part of her didn't want this, but her nipples and clit tingled. She wanted to be fucked. Needed to be fucked. But she wanted her husband.

"Mmmm." He groaned as he suckled on her. "Your young body really is so beautiful and delicious. And now let's open up that tight little cunt of yours." He said as he headed downwards, Her legs were open wide, he pulled back the latex then pushed his fingers through the net and ripped it wide apart with his nails, revealing her beautiful wet cunt.

He immediately pushed his head in between her legs, licking and sucking her sweet juices, his soft grey beard erotically brushing against her as he sucked on her hard swollen clit. She squirmed underneath his tongue, but again she kept trying to tell him to stop, the gag muffling her words. Eventually she gave in to the sexy feeling of him lavishing his tongue on her and writhed around underneath him. She was enjoying it.

"And now it's time to fuck that beautiful pussy. I didn't get the chance last time, so I'm really looking forward to this." He said, as he unfastened his leather pouch, his cock springing to attention. Camille lay still, looking at him. Waiting for him to push his prick in, getting wetter and wetter at the prospect of being fucked by this older man, her own father's friend.

***

Satan was now searching the dungeon for his wife. Where the hell was she, what was she doing? He didn't like it, not one bit. It wasn't like her to just disappear. He darted around, she was nowhere to be seen. He stood still and concentrated. He could sense her magic close by. He summoned her.

Mike had pushed his cock into Camille's tight wet cunt and was now fucking her hard, enjoying the feel of moist tender young pussy. He grabbed hold of her luscious tits and squeezed, and pulled hard on her beautiful pink nipples as he pushed back and forth. Camille breathed deeply and groaned as he fucked her, still trying to tell him to stop, but nothing other than an incoherent mumble came from her gagged mouth. She gave up protesting.

And then she heard him. Satan was calling to her in her mind.

"Where are you my wife? I need you." He asked.

She told him she was captive in a small room. Tied to a bed. Being forcibly fucked by Mike. Satan was incandescent with rage, His wings had grown and he took flight, knowing exactly where she was.

He was now stood outside the door and heard Mike fucking his wife, while she groaned and mumbled loudly.

Camille could see the key turning in the lock and then the door burst open. Mike was shocked as Satan stood before him, large, powerful and red, his horns huge and his teeth and nails long and sharp.

"Get away from my wife!" He growled loudly, immediately grabbing Mike by his throat. He pinned him against the wall, drawing one of his sharp talons down his body, drawing blood. "I told you before not to touch my wife. You know I should kill you for this!" He screeched at him, throwing him across the room with supernatural power. "Now get out, and never come back." He would deal with him properly later.

He then went towards his traumatised wife and pulled the gag from her mouth. "Are you alright my love?" He asked. He was becoming more human again. His body was changing, Lucian was returning.

"I'm ok. I tried to tell him to stop you know."

He bent over and kissed her gently, and started to unfasten her restraints. That was probably true, but he sensed that part of her had also wanted this. He knew she wanted to be fucked by another. She was no longer pure to him, tainted by a mortal. So perhaps it was time for her to experience more. But next time, he would choose. And he would enjoy watching. Watching his wife being fucked good and hard.

——————————————————————

The weeks had passed, but Camille felt Lucian had been different towards her ever since the 'Mike' incident. He seemed less gentle and less patient. At every opportunity he wanted to sodomize her now, and wanting ever more and more hard core sex. Part of her was turned on, but part of her yearned for just his love again. And then her thoughts turned to James. Gentle James.

"Hi James, hope you're all good. Do you still want to meet up?" She texted.

Her phone pinged immediately.

"I'm great thanks. Yeah, definitely. When and where?"

Lucian would be away on business again during the week.

"How about Wednesday? Lunch at Carluccio's, Mayfair, 1pm?"

"Fantastic. See you there xx"

"xx"

———————————————————————

"Hi darling." It was Delvine. " How's everything? You missing Lucian?" She asked.

"Yes, of course." She replied.

They chatted a while, but Camille was trying to end the conversation as she was meeting James in an hour.

"Ok then darling, I'll speak to you soon. Oh before I go, I forgot to ask if you had seen the local paper regarding your father's friend Mike?"

Camille's heart lurched. "No, what's he done?" She asked.

"It's not what he's done, it's what happened to him. He was killed."

Camille was shocked; speechless.

"Are you still there darling?"

"Yeess" She stuttered. "What happened?"

"They're not really certain, but it looks like a freak accident. He was driving his car late at night over the road by the common, and it seems for some reason he lost control of it and ended up in the pond. It was a terrible accident, he was trapped in his car and drowned. The car was checked but they found nothing wrong with it and the post mortem showed no sign of heart attack or anything they could attribute his accident to. It's really strange. Poor Mike, such a terrible way to die. Naturally your father is very upset."

"That's really awful." Said Camille. "Poor Mike, and poor Dad." She chatted a little more, then put the phone down, feeling quite shell shocked.

Then she recalled her husband's words, that night. He said he should kill him for what he had done.

Her thoughts turned to James. Maybe she should call off their lunch together. She couldn't endanger him. She would text him.