Lucian's Temptations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm you're so bloody gorgeous." He said as he headed for her tits. His cock was growing hard. He dived under the sheets to open her legs and started to lick her delicious pussy. She groaned and opened wide for him.

They made love all morning, eventually rising around lunchtime. As he headed to his study, she took the opportunity to check her phone. Her mother had left a message, but there was also a voicemail from a number she didn't recognise. She dialled to receive it.

"Hi Camille. It's James. I just wanted to check you're ok. I was worried about you after last night. Please phone or message me." How did he get her number? Chrissie? Her heart was beating fast. Should she ignore it? No, he'd probably contact her again. She decided to text him.

"Hi James, all good thanks! Kind of you to worry, but no problems. Take care xx"

She then deleted all communication.

—————————————————————-

"So how's it been with Lucian since he got back from the States?" Camille's mother asked.

"Yeah, great and he's loved the outfits we chose."

"I knew he would. Have you decided what you're wearing for the initiation?" Delvine enquired then sipped her coffee.

"What initiation? I don't know anything about it." Camille looked surprised.

"Oh, it's this coming Saturday. New members joining. I thought Lucian would have told you by now."

"No he hasn't. Where's it held and what does it involve?" Camille asked.

"It will be held in the mansion, probably in the dungeon. Urmmm, a ceremony will take place involving Satan and the person joining." She didn't want to mention that the woman would be fucked by him.

"So I guess that means he'll be fucking some woman again does it?"

"Mmmm. I guess so. But if a man is involved he will select someone to fuck him."

"Just so long as it's not me!" She said.

"Unlikely."

"No you're right, he doesn't like the thought of me fucking anyone but him - unless of course he approves. But of course under his rules, he can fuck whoever he wants!"

"What do you mean, if he approves?" Delvine asked.

Camille explained what had happened with James, and how vicious Satan was towards her.

"You must be very careful darling. Lucian can be gentle and caring, but when he becomes the Devil, you know he changes. He is not like an ordinary mortal male. He mustn't be disobeyed. His power is beyond anything you could ever imagine and he can easily destroy things - and people. Don't provoke him darling." She warned.

They finished their coffees and paid. "Let's shop now!" Delvine said, hoping to cheer her daughter. They both left and headed down Bond Street.

——————————————————————

Lucian was busy in his study with Tim, his assistant, when Camille got back to their London apartment.

"So I will initiate the wife, but I will have to decide who will take her husband." She heard Lucian say. "I'll speak with Serina, she may be the most suitable.". Thankfully he didn't want her to do it, Camille thought.

"Good, so that's all arranged. I will make sure everything is prepared. There will be around fifty attendees, so we can use the dungeon." He said.

"Fine. We will leave here Thursday, so Camille will have enough time to prepare and dress."

"Ok I'll make sure everything is ready for your arrival sir." Tim said, as he headed for the door. "Oh, good afternoon Mrs Natas." He said as he walked past her.

"Hi Tim." She said as she entered the room.

"Hello darling. How was the shopping?" Lucian asked.

"Yes, great thanks. Did I hear something about a ceremony?" She asked.

"Yes, an initiation for new members. I was going to tell you over dinner."

"And presumably that means you 'have to' fuck someone again?"

"Well, yes. I have to initiate all female members of the coven. All covens actually. It will then bind them to me."

"Oh, of course." She said sarcastically. "And the male members, who binds them?"

"Whoever I choose for the role." He said.

"And why not you? You could sodomize them?"

"I choose not to. I leave it to my female members. It gives them much pleasure."

Yes, I'm sure, she thought. Perhaps one day I will have such a pleasure.

Ping! A text.

"Who's that from?" He asked.

"Probably my mother." She said, looking for her phone.

"Well?"

Oh shit. It was James, but there was also another from Delvine. "Yes, it's mum." Technically not a lie.

He looked at her as if he knew she wasn't being completely truthful. Perhaps he was reading her mind. She wished James would just go away!

———————————————————————-

She got to their bedroom and immediately opened the text.

"Pleased to hear you're ok, I was really worried about you. I couldn't sleep last night, I couldn't get you out of my mind. Can we meet?"

Oh no. She wished he'd leave her alone.

"Sorry James - it's just not possible. As you said, I'm an old married lady now. Lucian won't like it." x

"Just for a quick coffee - nothing more. I need to talk to you about something."

"What?" What the hell could he want to tell her.

"Need to speak to you face to face."

Now he'd got her interested. A quick coffee couldn't do much harm.

"I'm at the mansion later this week, but when I get back, I'll contact you." x

"Great! x"

She wondered what he could want.

——————————————————————-

"Is all your stuff in the boot?" Lucian asked.

Such as the boot was in his Aston, Camille just about managed to cram everything in. She climbed in and they started their drive to the country. Camille loved the throaty roar of his car, it made her feel very sexy.

She watched Lucian as he expertly handled all the narrow winding lanes accelerating into the bends, his car clinging to the curves. His strong hands firmly on the wheel. "You look so gorgeous. So sexy driving your car." She told him.

He smiled. "Are you wet between your legs?" He asked. "Let me feel."

She parted her legs wide for him. His probing fingers ripped aside her panties and pushed into her. "You randy little bitch you're dripping. You want to be fucked, don't you?" He said. "It's a shame there's nowhere to stop or I would fuck you in this car."

She liked that idea. "Well we're not far from home. I want to be fucked in your car." She said. "Have you fucked anyone else in it?" She asked.

"No. You'll be the first."

"And last I hope."

They entered the gates to his estate and took a slight detour. Lucian stopped the car behind some trees so that they couldn't be seen. He pulled up her skirt and ripped off the tiny g-string she was wearing. He put it to his lips. "Mmm you're very damp." He said. He pushed his fingers into her then sucked them. "Delicious, but now I need to eat you properly. Open your legs wide for me." And he somehow clambered over to sink his head between her legs.

"Oh Lucian, that feels so good." She said as he licked and sucked her extremely wet cunt, pulling on her clit ring with his teeth. She ran her fingers through his hair as he ate her. And then he surfaced.

"Give me your tits now." He said, and she started to unfasten the shirt she was wearing. "Too slow." He said and ripped it open, buttons flying. She shrieked. And then he took hold of the delicate lace bra she was wearing and ripped it apart, her tits bursting out.

"Oh Lucian, my favourite bra." She said.

"I'll buy you another." He said before taking her tits into his mouth, sucking hard on her nipples and pushing his fingers into her delicious wet pussy. She groaned and writhed on the cream leather seat.

Then he started to unfasten his jeans. His huge cock sprang out, he stroked it ready to enter her. He pulled her legs up so she was leaning back in her seat, her left foot against the window. It was all very tight, but then he thrust his huge cock straight into her.

She screamed. "Oh Lucian, fuck me hard. I want you, you sexy man." She cried. He pounded her back and forth, harder and harder. "I'm coming baby! She screamed and spasmed hard as he kept pounding.

"Oh Camille, you're so fucking hot you little slut." He bellowed as he started to empty all his seed into her delicious wet cunt.

***

"What will the staff think when they see me?" Camille asked as she tried to pull her shirt over her breasts.

"Don't worry, I'll get your jacket." He said as he headed to the boot.

—————————————————————

The coven was assembling in the Great Hall, ready to be led down to the dungeon. The new members, a couple in their forties, were conversing with the others. The woman, Rosendo (Ros for short) was a rather short, plump woman with huge tits and a mop of wild curly blonde hair. Her husband, Dane (his nickname was Great Dane) was a giant of a man at around 6ft 7 ins. His skin was black, as dark as ebony. He looked huge and fierce, but both of them appeared a little nervous. Ros knew she was to be initiated by Satan himself, and was naturally more than a little frightened. Lucian, who was currently mingling with all the regular coven members, headed towards the new couple.

"Good evening, and welcome." He said to both of them. "I am Lucian, your host. I am so delighted you have decided to join the coven and my disciples. I have an ever growing number of followers who wish to live by my ways and laws, and as you know, the rewards can be great.

I will be initiating you, Ros, and my loyal servant, Serina over there, will perform the initiation on you, Dane."

Ros couldn't believe her luck. Lucian was drop dead gorgeous. He could fuck her any day of the week. So where did the Devil part come into it?

Dane couldn't believe his luck either. He looked towards Serina, a petite woman with huge jugs, maybe even bigger than his wife's. He loved huge tits, and these ones were encased in a tight shiny black catsuit. He looked forward to getting it off her and fucking her with his extremely huge cock, which was now growing hard at the prospect.

***

Camille was finishing getting ready. Lucian had already gone down to the gathering. She had carefully dressed in the sheer black body stocking, which showed everything she had to offer, and now she was pulling on the shiny black latex body suit. Once that she had at long last finished polishing it, it did look really sexy, but she wasn't sure about the rubbery smell. And besides, it took so long to get a good shine. She preferred soft, shiny vinyl. It was so much easier.

She finally pulled on her patent knee high boots, and with a final brush of her hair, she was ready. She looked incredible as usual.

She strutted into the Hall - so full of confidence now. She was the Queen. She was the King's wife. The wife of Satan. And it showed. All eyes were on her as she entered, her cloak open so that they could glimpse her outfit and spectacular body.

Lucian turned and smiled at her.

"Wow, who's that gorgeous sexy babe?" Asked Dane.

"That, my dear Dane, is my beautiful wife. My Queen." He said as he walked away from them, towards Camille.

"Oh my darling girl, you are so beautiful, so sexy, and I cannot wait to fuck you later. Meanwhile I have to fuck that old slag. Don't think for one minute, I will enjoy the experience. I will simply be readying myself for you." He said, as he pulled her towards him and kissed her hard. "I love you baby."

The guests were already heading towards the steps to the dungeon. "We had better follow them now." He said.

———————————————————————

The dank dungeon was cold and dark. Camille shivered as they entered, but she imagined things would soon heat up. She sat on her 'throne' as usual, keeping on her cloak so that she stayed warm. She noticed there were now two St Andrew's Crosses mounted on the wall. The new members were escorted in like prisoners and stood before her and Lucian. Serina held the giant of a man, and Miranda, the High priestess, held the woman.

"Your two disciples stand before you Lord. They humbly request to join this secret and holy coven. To follow your words and actions in all that they will do. They submit themselves freely to you Lord, so that you may initiate them and teach them the ways of your magic. The one true dark magic and faith, Oh Lord." Miranda said.

Lucian spoke. "Will you submit to me completely?"

"We will" They replied.

"Will you promise to follow my dark faith in everything you do?"

"We will."

"Will you protect me on this earth and be prepared to lay down your lives for me."

"We promise with our lives, Oh Lord Satan."

"Then I shall initiate both of you, and then you will be admitted to this coven for life."

He turned to Miranda. Prepare them now.

They looked nervous as she removed their cloaks. Ros stood in a tight fitting black vinyl dress. Too small for her figure Camille observed. While the gorgeous dark giant wore only a pouch, which bulged profusely. His body was muscular and magnificent, and Camille felt in awe of him. He looked like a warrior; A true Achilles.

They were then led away to the two crosses.

***

Ros was strapped to the cross so that she was facing the audience, but for some reason, her husband had been strapped the other way round, facing the wall. Camille wondered why, but her curiosity was soon answered when she saw Serina appear, dressed in her sexy catsuit, a whip and strap-on in her hands. She was intending to sodomize him, just as the woman would no doubt be sodomized by Satan.

Lucian rose from his chair and Camille stood also. She went to him and removed his cape. "My love, save your seed for me." She said, kissing him deeply.

He wore only his leather trousers which he started to remove. His cock was already hard for the plump slut. He would enjoy those huge tits and plump ass.

The crowd were chanting as he headed towards her, rubbing his prick. His horns were appearing and his skin had a slight red glow. Ros still thought he looked hot.

He stood in front of her and took hold of the tight pvc dress she was wearing, cutting down the front of it with a sharp talon, then tearing hard until it was completely ripped open. Her enormous floppy melons fell out and he licked his lips and salivated at the sight of her spectacular nipples. They were not like any he had ever seen before. They were beyond huge. Each the size of a cork. He wondered momentarily how she had achieved such an inflated size. Had they been enhanced surgically? He immediately took hold of them in his fingers, pulled stretched and twisted them. They were magnificent. He took her left one in his mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop. She groaned as he licked and nibbled it. It was swelling even larger with his attention.

He took hold of the other one and did the same. They were just so special. The possibilities of what he could and no doubt, would do to them were endless, but probably not today. Now was not the time. He would need to see this fat slut again. Her rubenesque body was on full display. He rather liked her folds of luscious creamy flesh. He wanted to bury himself in them, especially her tits and cunt.

Camille watched intently as her husband stripped the fat woman. She couldn't believe the size of her enormous nipples. What on earth had she done to them, she wondered.

And then he bent down to her wet cunt, her large opening hungrily gobbling up all his fingers. "Mmmm" He growled. "I can see you are well used to taking big cock, aren't you? Mine will be no problem for you, I'm sure." He started to lick her pussy. She had multiple piercings. one on her clit and one on each of her large dangling labia. He pulled them into his mouth, enjoying the feel of the metal and squidgy flesh on his tongue.

Ros groaned as he chewed on her, then pulling back her hood, he sucked on her large hard clit. She noticed Lucian was changing. He no longer looked the hot guy she wanted to fuck. He was demonic now. His horns had grown more, his teeth and nails were longer still, and his eyes were like those of a wolf. Yellow and hypnotic. He came close to kiss her, thrusting his long black tongue into her mouth; a foul stench making her retch as his tongue entered her.

"Fat slag, I am going to fuck you now. I will take you to my hellish world." He told her. "And I want to open up those huge nipples and fuck them."

She was beginning to think this may not have been a good plan. It was Dane's idea. He had seen it as their route to success. Ambition, wealth, power. To be a member of this coven and one of the Devil's faithful disciples would naturally bring such rewards. Her huge tits rose and fell as she nervously breathed deeply in anticipation of what he would likely do to her.

He was now at her nipples with his talons. She screamed as he started to prise them open. Pulling them apart until he could push in his pointed black tongue. She groaned as he started to push in and lick. It felt delicious. He was fucking them with his tongue. she was becoming wetter and wetter. "Get her down." He screeched. A couple of his disciples ran towards her and started to unfasten her. "Take her to the bed." He ordered.

Camille was entranced by what was happening, and completely turned on watching her husband opening up the slut's huge nipples. But then suddenly, Serina appeared again in really high boots and stood on a small stool so that she could properly reach Dane's tight muscular ass. She slowly unclipped the leather pouch that covered his manhood, letting it fall to the ground.

She wrapped her black shiny vinyl covered body and arms around him. He groaned as he felt her voluptuous plastic encased tits against his naked skin. She stroked his cock with her sexy slippery gloved fingers. Up and down his shaft until he was rock hard and erect.

"You're enjoying this aren't you giant man? You will so want to fuck me when I'm finished with you." She huskily groaned in his ear. Dane breathed deeply at the feel of this vinyl covered whore against him. His cock wanting to get to her, pin her to the wall and fuck her hard. But then she started to whip him with her leather flogger. He didn't flinch at first, but as she whipped harder across his back and ass, he growled with each stroke of the leather strands across him.

And then she put down the whip and fastened the strap-on firmly around her. She prised his ass hole open and squirted in oil. He flinched and groaned, realising what was about to happen to him. Then suddenly she pushed her latex gloved finger straight into his hole. "No!" He screamed. "You can't do that to me bitch!" But she simply ignored him, pushing back and forth with her finger.

"Hush now big boy!" She whispered in his ear, and then she oiled the huge rubber shaft she was wearing.

"This is for you my love." She told him. "And if you're a good boy, I'll let you fuck me after." She said as she started to push into him. She held onto his shoulders and rammed him hard.

Dane yelled, "Fuuuuck!" as she pounded him hard. But then he noticed his own cock was growing harder and harder, bigger and bigger. This was actually feeling pretty good! "Ok, baby fuck me hard until I can get my cock into you. Then you'll know what big is." He screamed at her. He was so turned on by this large breasted woman dressed head to toe in black pvc, fucking his ass. He wanted to ram his huge cock straight up her ass now.

Camille thought this was all beginning to turn into quite some show. She couldn't wait to see Dane fuck that idiot Serina, and get his own back.

Ros had been pulled off the cross. She yelled as Satan grabbed her by her frizzy hair and dragged her to the leather bed. He threw her on to it and stripped off her dress so that she was naked. She cowered on the bed, now scared of what the demon beast would do to her.

He climbed on top of her and pulled on her huge drooping tits, kneading them with both hands as he sucked on those enormous nipples, like a baby sucking its pacifier. He growled and she groaned. But then he took hold of one with his fingers and started to prise her teat open with his nails again. She groaned as he pulled it open wide enough to insert his long black tongue once more, licking and pushing in and out. It felt delicious, she laid back and enjoyed.