Lucian's Temptations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm that feels so good. Fuck me Lucian, I've missed you."

He immediately pulled her towards him and entered his huge cock into her dripping cunt, at the same time holding his hand on the plug so it didn't come out. Yes, that felt good. Nice and full they both thought, and then he pounded her.

"Oh I have missed you. You feel so good" He said as he came inside her.

————————————————————————-

For the next couple of weeks Camille wore the different plugs inside her ass and at last she was ready to take the largest one.

"So tonight I will fuck your ass. You will no longer be an anal virgin." Lucian told her.

"But I already told you I'm meeting friends this evening." She informed him.

Lucian scowled. He was desperate to fuck that ass, to sodomize her. "Where are you going, and what time?" He asked.

She told him the arrangements. "Well don't be too long. We will fuck when you get back. I will put the plug in before you go, and make sure you wear something sexy for me. I've been looking forward to this all week." He told her.

***

Camille lay on the edge of their bed and duly opened her legs for Lucian to insert the largest of the plugs. He squirted and rubbed in the oil, lathering the metal plug with it. She gasped as he started to push in the huge jewelled object. Pop! It was all inside her ass, the red jewel glittered. It felt enormous.

"Mmmm. That looks beautiful." He said, kissing her naked pussy and gorgeous ass. "Now get yourself ready, and don't be too long." He instructed her. "Think of me lustfully waiting to take your ass each time you feel that plug throbbing."

He left the room and she started to dress. She carefully pulled on the stretchy black, sleeveless, all in one. She fastened the snaps at the front, leaving a couple open to show some cleavage. It clung to every curve and her tits and nipples were on display under the soft, shiny fabric, her metal piercings clearly visible. She fastened the black net floaty skirt around her waist which was open at the front, so that the whole pvc ensemble was visible. She looked beyond sexy, and stepping into her glittery red six inch heels, she headed to the door.

Lucian was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He groaned when he saw her, his cock visibly hardened. She slowly descended, her sexy vinyl outfit he had chosen, creaking with each step she took towards him. He grabbed hold of her and pushed his tongue into her mouth. They both kissed hard and desperately. "Don't go." He begged.

"It's been arranged for a long time. I've got to go." She told him as she slowly headed for the door, her ass swinging provocatively, conscious of the huge plug firmly rammed in her butt.

——————————————————————

Camille was meeting a number of her friends at a club in Soho. She hadn't seen most of them since before her marriage to Lucian and was really looking forward to the evening. Lucian's driver dropped her outside, and all eyes were on her as she stepped out of the black limmo. They all wondered who she was as the doorman opened the door for her. Which celebrity was she - a singer, a model, a reality star? They weren't sure, but she had to be someone!

"Good evening Mrs Natas." He said, immediately recognising the number plate. Lucian was well known in London, especially around Soho. She walked through the door, past the waiting queue of people. Money, fame and power spoke volumes.

She headed to the bar to find her friends, and spotted Chrissie first. "Darling" She said, embracing Camille. "You look amazing, sooo sexy." She couldn't believe the shiny tight outfit she was wearing. The old Camille would never have worn anything so outrageously sexy. Everyone was staring at her. She looked stunning and clearly expensive. Her red hair was amazing. Waves of her sumptuous glossy locks fell beyond her shoulders, and her huge breasts looked incredible. Chrissie felt envious of her friend. It seemed she had it all.

"Oh my God, you look incredible." Her other friends chorused, all of them wanting to take a look at the huge diamond that glittered on her finger. They just couldn't believe how lucky she had gotten to marry someone as rich and gorgeous as Lucian Natas. "We're sooo jealous." They said. She listened to their stories of university life, starting their new jobs, living at home still. Their very ordinary and provincial lives. Life was far from so boring and normal for her. Her new life was about money, power, lust and sex. Lots and lots of sex. They could never understand what it was like to be married to the Devil. To be his servant and to obey him in every way. In all his desires.

And then she saw him. James was walking towards her with his current girlfriend. Her heart leapt. He was even more good looking than when she had 'kind of' dated him. He was gorgeous. Her piercings tingled. She knew that feeling. She wanted to be fucked by him. She had never had the chance to date him properly. Her parents had deliberately kept them apart, and then of course she was married off to Lucian. He must have wondered what on earth had happened. She felt sad. She really had liked him and would have loved to have gone out with him properly. She still fancied him terribly.

"Hi Camille. How are you now you're an old married woman?" He asked sarcastically. "This is Gina, my gorgeous girlfriend." He stressed.

James couldn't believe how she had changed. Camille was always pretty, but now she was drop dead gorgeous, and so bloody sexy. Fuck he fancied her. What the hell had happened to her?

"I'm great thanks, and married life is treating me well." She said, deliberately flashing her huge diamond at him.

Money, he thought. That explains it. She married him cos he's rich. Can't blame her really I suppose, he thought to himself. "Well, you're looking good. Nice to see you again." He said, as he ushered Gina towards the bar and turned his back on Camille.

Shit he felt fucked off. Why? He hadn't seen her in ages. They were never that close, but he guessed it was the way she just dumped him with no explanation. It all felt kind of unfinished. In fact it had never really begun. Fuck he thought. If only.

She felt miserable. She had really liked him. If only they'd had a chance together, but it was never to be. She grabbed her glass of vodka and downed it quick. "Another one please." She asked the bar tender.

She chatted amongst all her friends while drinking more and more, until she felt pretty drunk. And then he was there again. Sitting on the stool next to her. He wanted to get close to her.

She was just so gorgeous. He lent in towards her and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips, rubbing his hand on her sexy vinyl coated thigh.

"What are you doing? Where's Gina?" She asked.

"Gone to the restroom." He said. "You know, I really did like you. We could have been good together." He told her. "Actually, I still like you and really fancy you Camille."

Her tits and clit were tingling wildly. "I feel the same, but it just can't be. It could never be. I can't explain. I'm sorry."

"One last dance then." He said as he grabbed her hand and headed for the dance floor. He led her into the throng of people all clinging together, dancing to the slow music.

"God, you're so bloody sexy Camille. I really want you." He said before he started to kiss her, their tongues frantically entwining.

She couldn't stop herself. She desperately wanted him. Her cunt was dripping. She wanted sex with him. They clung together, oblivious to everything around them as they kissed hard and passionately. Gina headed towards them.

"I'll text you." He said as he pulled away from her. Camille's heart was beating fast as she headed back towards the bar.

And then she saw Lucian. Seated at the bar, staring at her. Furious.

***

"Why are you here?" Camille asked.

"You were taking so long, I thought I would collect you. Sit there." He said pointing to the stool.

She carefully sat down as he came towards her. He tipped her head back and forced his tongue into her mouth, kissing her hard. "What do you think you were doing with that boy?" He asked.

"He's a man, not a boy. We were just dancing."

Lucian growled in her ear. "He looks like a boy to me, and you were both kissing."

"He's just an old friend, and I was just kissing him goodbye."

"Don't lie to me Camille. I know what goes on in your mind. Don't forget you are in my control. I know exactly what you are thinking." He said pulling her close to him, kissing down her neck. "As I told you before, you are completely mine and I alone will decide who gets to fuck you. And at the moment, that person is only me." He said as he started to unfasten the snaps down the front of her tight pvc outfit. His lips moving ever further down her breasts until he reached her left nipple, and then he started to suck, and pulled on her nipple ring.

She groaned. "Stop Lucian, not here, not in front of my friends." Chrissie was watching open mouthed at what Lucian was doing.

"Don't tell me what to do." He said, and then there was a loud ripping sound as he tore the snappers open to her waist so that both her tits were on full display. Now all her friends were looking. James looked shocked and angry, he started to move towards her but Chrissie pulled him back. Lucian just kept fondling her tits and sucking her nipples "You are all mine Camille. Never forget that." He growled, his eyes beginning to change colour.

"Please Lucian, take me home. I want you now, fuck me at home." she whispered. She had to get him out before he changed completely. Before they all saw who her husband really was.

He re-fastened her top. "Time to go guys!" He shouted at Chrissie before taking Camille by her hand and dragging her past. "Say goodbye Camille."

She smiled weakly at them as she left.

James was worried for her. Money or no money, what kind of monster had she married?

—————————————————————-

He didn't say one word to her as they drove along in his Aston Martin. He stopped the car outside their apartment and handed the doorman the keys. Grabbing Camille by her wrist he pulled her into the elevator up to their penthouse. His eyes were now yellow.

He dragged her in and pushed her against the wall. His face was fierce and close to hers. "So, you want to be fucked do you, but by who? Him or me?" He screamed at her, holding her by her neck.

"You of course Lucian. Only you."

"Good." He said as he pulled her by the hair towards their playroom.

He dragged her over to the manacles hanging from the ceiling and fastened her wrists into them. His skin was now red and his horns had grown. He pulled off his clothes to reveal his muscular demonic body and huge prick.

"You must be punished this time." He said as he tightened her shackles.

"But it was just a kiss, nothing more." She pleaded.

"You forget I know what you were thinking. You wanted him to fuck you."

Camille's piercings were tingling and the butt plug was throbbing. She was aching to be fucked by her husband Satan now. How would he punish her? Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as he came towards her, her cunt was dripping. He took hold of the squeaky vinyl and roughly ripped open all the snappers. stretching the shiny pvc wide over her large delicious tits.

"Mmmm. Who is it you want Camille?" He growled. as he took hold of both her luscious tits, pushing them together, squeezing hard with both clawed hands.

"You my love. Fuck me Satan, my husband. I am yours." She cried, the magic from the piercings coursing through her body. She was truly his slave.

He put his sharp teeth to her nipples and started to suck and chew, at the same time squeezing her ripe delicious tits with his hands. She groaned.

And then there was a loud tearing sound as he ripped the shiny vinyl all the way down to her cunt. He stretched it over her pussy and started to lick her slick vulva. "Mmmm." He growled. "I love to drink from your sex juices." He said as he sucked and licked her. She writhed in ecstasy at the feel of his long black tongue and exploring lips on her dripping cunt.

And then he moved to one of the racks where he kept his equipment.

"We will begin with these." He said as he started to fix two large screws to her nipples. She winced with every turn, the piercings starting to feel uncomfortable. His face was fierce as he tightened them. And then he produced a pump. He bent down to her clit, and opening her hood, he fixed it on to her and started to pump. Her clit began to grow larger. She groaned.

He squeezed her ass and ran his fingers down her crack, making sure the huge plug was still in place. She should be well ready to receive his cock. He salivated at the thought of sodomizing her at last.

He picked up a whip from another of the racks and headed back to her.

"I want you to remember this night." He said "In case you even just think about fucking another again. Never forget you belong to me." He told her as he whipped her across her ass. Again, again and again. Harder and harder until the pvc started to shred. And then he inserted one of his talons, ripping it open, he stretched it over her naked pink ass, the jewel still glinting in her hole.

Then he commenced again. Slowly, Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! She whinced and whined with each stroke.

"Please Satan my love. Please stop. You're hurting me. I'm sorry. I beg your forgiveness. Please." She begged.

He put down the whip and came towards her. "Let's remove these now." He said as he started to unscrew the nipple screws. Her nipples were huge. He sucked and squeezed them and she groaned as he stretched them out. They felt so sensitive, and now her clit felt huge. He slowly removed the pump and she gasped as he took her large engorged nub into his mouth. Licking and sucking.

She was breathing deeply. "Oh Satan my Lord, fuck me. Make me come, please." He ignored her and carried on licking her cunt, lapping at her juices and sucking on her highly sensitive clit. She could feel his hard large horns brushing against the top of her legs. It was all so sensual and erotic to be strung up by her arms, her sexy outfit torn open for him to ravish her naked, needy body. She groaned, writhed and bucked as he continued to pleasure her. She was completely in his power. He could do exactly what he wanted with her.

And then he headed behind her again. He took hold of the open vinyl and tore it further up her back and fully open underneath her so that he could access her cunt and ass properly. She was completely exposed to him now. He kissed and licked lasciviously around her ass cheeks and hole, squeezing them with his talloned fingers. He growled as he sucked and licked her poor, sore, pink butt. And then he took hold of the jewel. She gasped as he started to remove it, until the final 'pop' as it left her ass.

"Mmmm beautiful." He said as he held her ass open wide with his fingers. Her hole was now around two inches wide. He sank in his tongue and licked deeply as far as he could go. Camille groaned. "You are ready for me to fuck. To sodomize." He said, his prick dripping with anticipation.

He unfastened her shackles. She shook her arms to take away the numbness, and then he pulled her by her hair onto the large leather bed. She lay back ready for him. He crawled towards her and placed his hand around her neck to hold her in place. And then he spread his wings over her, plunging her into darkness as he sank his huge tongue into her mouth.

"All mine. Just you and me. You and the Devil, bitch. No-one in this darkness to save you. You wanted someone to fuck you, so I am going to fuck you to hell now." He growled at her. Her heart was pounding, and although she was his wife, she felt frightened.

He continued to kiss her hard then moved his lips and teeth towards her swollen nipples. He sucked in the whole of her areolas and drew hard on her nipples, pulling on her silver rings. She thought he would tear them from her, but he stopped and moved towards her wet cunt. He pushed her legs wide and pulled back the hood of her clit, sucking hard on her very sensitive inflated nib, gripping and pulling the silver ring with his teeth. She bucked as he pushed his hard tongue into her.

"Oh Master, make me come, I beg you." She pleaded, but he ignored her needs. She would wait until he was ready. Instead he pulled open her cunt lips and pushed in his huge, rock hard member, hitting her inside with his full length. She screamed as he pounded her, but her screams were muffled in the dark coffin of his wings.

He growled and groaned as he pounded her relentlessly until he finally lifted his wings to release her ravished body. She lay still, adapting to the sudden light, and then he took hold of her hair again. "On your knees my little whore." He bellowed at her. She knelt on the floor. "Open your mouth for me now. I am going to fuck you in all your holes. You wanted to be fucked, so I will make sure I satisfy you completely." He said, as he thrust his massive prick inside her mouth.

He held her by her hair so that she couldn't move, and pushed in as far as he could, hitting the back of her throat until she gagged. Until the tears rolled down her cheeks. Until she couldn't breathe. Harder and harder, he thrust in his crazed state. She tried to push him off her but he wouldn't stop. He couldn't see she was choking. And then he stopped. She rolled onto her side trying to get her breath. But then he was pulling her up again by her hair.

He dragged her over to a leather bench and leant her over it, shackling her ankles wide, her tits hanging over the other side. Her wrists were tied either side. She knew it was time. He would take her anal virginity. She had hoped he would be gentle with her the first time, but now she knew this wasn't to be. Everything had changed since she had met James again.

"And now I will sodomize you wife. You will never go back. You will forever enjoy the pleasures and evils of sodomy." He said.

He came round to her tits and lifted them and sucked, then stroked his talons along her pvc clad legs, squeezing them and licking with his black tongue. He licked and kissed her sexy shoes, then gradually worked his way up her legs again, kissing and kneading the tight shiny vinyl until he reached her cunt. He growled as he prised open her labia and sucked and licked. Camille squirmed as he sucked on her clit. She desperately needed to come, but he wouldn't let her. Each time taking her to the edge, then pulling back.

But now she felt his talons on her ass pulling her hole wide open, licking and spitting. And then she felt him starting to enter her with his enormous red cock. He started slowly and she tensed, but then he thrust hard and pushed all the way in. She screamed from the pain and he growled loudly, like a wild animal, thrusting back and forth, in and out, harder and harder. She panted. He grunted. He reached down to her clit and rubbed as he fucked her hard, pulling on the silver ring.

"Now you may come, my whore wife!" He screeched as he continued to pound her. She groaned and squirmed around his fingers as he pounded her.

"Oh Satan, my husband, fuck me hard, take me to your hellish world. I love you." She screamed as the most intense orgasm ripped through her body. And then she blanked out from the pain of his acidic cum burning inside her.

***

Camille awoke to find she was wrapped in Lucian's arms in their bed, the satin sheets covering them both. He opened his eyes and looked deeply into hers. "I really do love you so much Camille. I'm sorry if I hurt you last night." He said. "I was out of control. The devil in me took over. I couldn't help myself. I was so jealous, so incensed." He kissed her. "Are you feeling sore? It's not how I meant it to be for you. Next time I will be more gentle, I promise."

"Yes, I am sore and at times I did feel upset. But the sex was incredible. You fucked me as if I were your whore and I must admit I enjoyed it. It was hot! You fucked me like you fuck the others, and I want more." She said, kissing him.