Lucian's Temptations Pt. 07

Story Info
Camille is impregnated by Satan.
10.9k words
4.4
9.1k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of Lucian's Temptations, but I am fond of Lucian so he will still appear in some future novels. I hope those of you who have taken the time to read the various chapters I have written in this series have enjoyed his exploits and will continue to read my future stories.

As usual the story involves hot hard core sex revolving around the Devil's perversions, so if that is not your kind of thing, then please read no further. Once again my fascination for sexy shiny clothing features highly and plenty of oral and anal. If you do enjoy this chapter, then your vote will be greatly appreciated!

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of the characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

-----------------------------------------------

It was only a week until Camille turned 21. She had felt both sad and nervous about Lucian's request. Actually it wasn't really a request. He had made it quite clear that it was her duty as his wife to bear his son. Of course she had always known this would be required of her at some point, but she didn't imagine being a mother at such a young age. But after many discussions with him she now felt more comfortable with the idea. Especially as he had told her she would be given help with the baby and that the responsibility would not be hers alone.

Camille had also come to terms with the fact that she could not be Satan's wife forever and that when their son turned 21, Lucian would move on from this earth. That would make her around early forties, so still young enough to take another husband if she wanted. She did still feel very sad though when she thought of life without him, but as he had told her, Satan would still be with her through her son - though of course she knew this would be a completely different kind of relationship.

She was now feeling quite excited about the impending party and ceremony. Many guests had been invited and it was to be held in the Great Hall of their mansion, as had their wedding.

--------------------------

Preparations had now begun and Camille and Lucian were to live apart until they met again on the night of her breeding. Lucian treated it as almost some kind of stag week and had already instructed Tim, his assistant, to fly over his two favourite whores from New York.

Ava and Harper were identical twins in every way. From their stunning blonde hair to their enhanced water melon sized tits and their designer pussies. He loved to fuck them both whenever he was in the Big Apple and now that he had the mansion to himself, he would get to fuck them all week, putting him in the right frame of mind to impregnate his beautiful wife.

"Wow that jet of yours is certainly something else Luci." Said Ava when she met Lucian.

"Sure is, but this mansion is incredible too." Said Harper, looking all around her as she entered the huge entrance hall.

Lucian smiled and pulled them both towards him, snogging one after the other, his tongue lapping their delicious mouths, his hands squeezing their shiny vinyl clad asses. "Glad you're happy girls, and it's great to see you both again. Now let's go upstairs so I can show you your room and give you both a proper welcome!" He said as he led the way up the stunning winding staircase, feeling the need to fuck them both.

They both gasped as he opened the door. The huge room was completely mirrored. From the walls to the ceiling they could see their reflections in the long glinting mirrors, and a huge emperor sized bed was placed right in the middle of the room. The black satin covers shone in the glistening candlelight. Restraints and chains hung by the bed, and racks of whips and toys were dotted around. This was a room made for fucking, for eroticism, for lust. Not much sleep would take place here. "Wow!" They both exclaimed.

"Get on the bed babies." He instructed them. "There's good girls."

They obediently obeyed him, watching him intently as he started to remove his clothes. Both girls groaning as they surveyed his gorgeously sexy body as he stripped off his shirt, exposing his tight abs. They were almost licking their lips when his huge erect prick sprung out at them as he unzipped his tight pants. They always loved to be fucked by Lucian and of course Satan. They were well acquainted with both of them and knew precisely what they were both capable of during sex.

They both headed to the edge of the bed to take his cock into their mouths. Ava hung her head over the edge so that she could suck and lick his scrotum, while Harper took his shaft in her hand, licking, kissing, sucking it before taking him right down her throat. Lucian groaned as they pleasured him.

Both girls wore tightly fastened pvc corsets which pushed their splendid tits high. He wanted to get them off them so he could get to those delicious creamy breasts to suck on their hard erect nipples. He started to unfasten Ava's corset first, her huge tits burst out at him as he pulled open the metal hooks, noticing the fine crazing of blue veins over the translucent skin of her huge over stretched fake tits. He pinched and stretched her hard nipples with his finger tips as she sucked on him and then the same with Harper's before withdrawing his cock from her mouth. He carried on unfastening their corsets until they were fully open, then pulled them from them and tossed them to the floor. He then pushed the girls on to their backs and crawled up between them. Nestling between them he suckled and groped their gorgeous creamy melons while they stroked his hair and wrapped their soft shiny clad legs around him.

"Oh Lucian we've missed you." They groaned as he suckled.

"Me too." He growled at them, his physical appearance noticeably changing, "And now I'm gonna fuck the hell out of both of you." He said as he pulled himself off their tits.

His skin was now red and scaly. His horns had grown and his talons were long. But the girls were not fearful. They had met Satan many times before and knew what to expect.

He lay between Ava's legs and pushed them wide, licking the soft shiny pvc down her legs with his long black tongue, before taking her tight vinyl crotch in his mouth and tearing at it with his teeth, ripping open a hole in her pants. He then inserted his talons until there was a loud squeaky tearing sound as he ripped open the plastic to expose her deliciously wet, glistening pink vulva. He growled as he started to suck on her hard fully exposed clit, twiddling it around on his tongue like a hard delectable sweetie.

"Shiiit!" Cried Ava as he sucked on her before pushing his talons into her slurping wet pussy. She knew she would soon come. Satan really wanted to eat her cunt properly and completely. He would have loved to have literally chewed off that hard little sweetie, but he managed to control his perverse desires, and held himself back.

Harper had been watching Ava and Satan in the surrounding mirrors and was now rubbing her hot, sticky pvc covered pussy. She wanted him to rip her open too. Satan noticed her writhing around on the black satin and withdrew his tongue from Ava's pussy, heading towards her. He pushed her hand away and started to lick and chew her crotch before pulling hard on the shiny fabric, again ripping a hole in it with his sharp teeth. Then, inserting his talons he ripped open the creaking vinyl, stretching it wide to reveal her identical designer pussy. All trace of labia and clit hood had been surgically removed. Just a beautiful glistening pink hole and hard pea sized clitoris. "Ahhh another delicious little sweetie to suck and chew." He growled as he sucked it into his mouth, loving the feel of the hard little pebble on his tongue.

Ava lent over Harper and began sucking her sister's tits. Harper groaned at the exquisite feel of both of them pleasuring her entire body. Satan was pushing his fingers into her squelching pink hole, opening her up ready to fuck hard. And then he tore the pvc further so he could get to her beautiful asshole. His large black tongue lapped at her sticky juices before pushing into her flowery hole.

He took hold of his cock and began with her cunt, pushing in his huge hard prick. In and out, faster and faster, her luscious juicy pussy accommodating his entire length. She was groaning as he fucked her hard. And then he lifted her legs high and started on her ass. He pushed in slowly to start. Harper winced with his huge wide cock pushing slowly up her ass hole. She gasped as he sank right into her, then started to pound her. Slowly at first. Gradually building speed until she screamed loudly as he ripped her ass apart relentlessly. He spat on her hard clitoris and rubbed it and pulled on it between his fingers until she started to come. Her whole body spasmed and shook as she writhed around on the soft slippery sheets beneath her.

"Fuck me more my Lord." She begged. "Make me come again." In response he growled and pounded her harder again and again until he left her spent and wasted on the bed before turning his attentions to Ava.

"Now it is your turn my little Ava." He said. "Kneel!" He shouted at her. There was a loud tearing sound as he split open the pvc down her ass crack and ripped it open wide, stretching it over her ass cheeks. He took her buttocks in his hands and squeezed and smacked them, then pulled them apart and sank his tongue into her hole, pushing in as far as he was able, licking and sucking her anus, readying her for his huge member.

Again he fucked her dripping cunt first, before slowly pushing into her ass hole. He held her long blonde hair and pulled her head back as he fucked her hard so she was unable to move. She screamed as she felt him pound her insides and started to rub her clit. He was now pulling and twisting her nipples hard, squeezing her huge round tits.

"Oh yeah, Satan fuck me harder my Lord. I want to come all over you, and as she began to shudder he threw her on to her back, ready to drink all her juices as she squirted over him. He opened his mouth over her glistening pink crack and swallowed all her delicious cum.

"Mmmm I love the taste of real hot sex." He told her as he licked and sucked her vulva. She quivered again beneath him as she just kept on coming, her juices running down her shiny black legs which he instantly lapped up with his long, rough black tongue.

"Take off each other's pants now. It's my turn and I want you both naked." He told them. Ava unfastened Harper's shoes and slowly started to pull off her sister's tight squeaky pants.

Satan took hold of her head and pushed her between Harper's legs. "Eat her pussy. Clean her up." He ordered.

Ava opened up her sister and started to lick around her vaginal area, sucking on her clit. Satan watched the sisters fascinatedly, the sexual excitement proving too much for him. He spread Ava's legs and pulled the vinyl of her tight pants wide and thrust his cock into her ass again, making her scream as he pummelled her insides. Suddenly he withdrew and unfastened her pants too, tugging them down her legs. He threw her on to the bed beside her sister, then working his way up her body with his tongue - pausing to lick out her pussy juice then sucking her huge tits - he finally made it to her mouth where he thrust his cock in hard, deep throating her and making her gag. Then he headed to Harper's mouth with his hard cock.

Ava knelt beside both of them and waited to take her turn of Satan's cock again. He went from one to the other, thrusting in and out of their mouths until his prick throbbed and the cum started to rise. He immediately pulled out and held his cock in his hand, groaning and growling as copious amounts of his hot fiery semen fountained over the black satin sheets, burning holes in the soft silky material.

And now he lay between them on the bed, knowing the more he fucked these delicious whores, the more virile and potent he would become for his wife. The girls would be exhausted by the time this week was over and he had finally finished with them. It was only thirty minutes since he had fucked them last, but already his cock grew hard. He was thinking of Camille as he lent over Ava, his lips firmly fixed around her nipples. Without warning he opened her legs and thrust his ever needy cock into her delicious warm wet opening.

"Time to play again ladies. We have a lot of lost time to catch up on, and I need plenty of practice for this coming weekend." He told them both as he started to pound Ava's pussy.

They both groaned sexily, knowing their stay with Lucian was to be one massive week long fuck fest.

----------------------------

Camille had been taken to a 'retreat' in Sussex. A stunning country house with beautiful gardens on the edge of a lake. She had really enjoyed her time of relaxation and reflection. She had examined thoroughly how her life was about to change. What it would mean to become a mother. But she was fully aware she would be no normal mother. The mother of Satan's offspring could never live a normal maternal life. She wondered what lay ahead for her.

It was now the day before the ceremony and she noticed many women arriving at the house. They were all there to attend her and prepare her for the following night's breeding.

The first to greet her was her mother, Delvine.

"Camille darling, you're looking quite beautiful. Almost virginal again. You must be in need of your husband." She commented.

"Yes, I have rested well and I can't wait to be with him again. I want to be bedded by him - desperately!"

"Well from what I have heard he has been preparing for the ceremony. The two whores he has practised on have ensured his sexual needs are through the roof. He will fuck you like never before, I am sure."

"Two whores?" She enquired, feeling more than a little jealous.

"Yes, his favourite voluptuous whores from New York. He has had them staying with him all week - apparently barely leaving the bedroom, except to eat. He will be truly virile and fertile for you. His seed will definitely impregnate you." Delvine knew this information would make her daughter sick with jealousy, but she needed to be full of need and desire for the ceremony.

Camille was beyond jealous and wanted to know more of the sluts that he was fucking. "Who are they? What do they look like? Has he fucked them many times before?"

Delvine told her they were his regular entertainment when he was on business in the US. She described the twins with their long blonde hair and massively inflated breasts. They were every man's dream fuck.

"And I've also been told they have identical designer pussies with everything removed and tidied. But let's not dwell on them now darling. Tomorrow we will need to prepare you to see Lucian again. Prepare you to be impregnated by him in front of a huge audience."

Camille was churning with desire and jealousy inside. She hadn't been near a man in over a week, whilst her husband had been fucking these whores day and night. She imagined all of them on the bed together, their three bodies entwined. Sucking licking fucking. She suddenly started to feel incredibly wet and horny. She wanted Lucian.

"You're right mum. Let's get some lunch and a glass of champagne to put me at ease. I just need to get something from my bedroom." She told her mother. "I'll meet you in half an hour in the restaurant." She dashed to the elevator, knowing exactly what she wanted to do.

As soon as she got into her room she stripped off all her clothes and grabbed the vibrator in her drawer. She propped up her phone so that she could film herself while she masturbated on the bed.

"So while you're fucking your whores, think of me Lucian." She said as she massaged her breasts and nipples. "I'm missing you terribly and can't wait to be fucked by you tomorrow my love." Then she opened her legs so that he could view her pussy and rubbed the buzzing vibrator against her clit. "I need you so much." She said, groaning as she pushed the large shaft inside her wet slurping cunt. "Oh yes Luci, fuck me baby, I'm all yours." She said as she shuddered and spasmed around the large purple phallus.

Oh God she needed that. She couldn't wait for her husband to fuck her tomorrow. She crawled towards the phone. Edited her filming a little then pressed send. He would definitely be ready for her now.

***

Lucian had just finished fucking the twins when his phone pinged. He couldn't believe the video when he saw it. His cock immediately hardened again. The girls had both gone to the bathroom.

"Get back in the bed with me." He shouted. "Now!" They couldn't believe it. He had only finished with them ten minutes before, but he was ready to go again. Satan was truly insatiable. His lust knew no end.

He immediately leapt on top of Ava and roughly took her breasts in his mouth, chewing and sucking her nipples hard before ramming his cock into her again, He closed his eyes, imagining Camille beneath him. He was well ready to impregnate his wife now.

----------------------

At last the day of the ceremony had arrived. Camille met her mother and the other women at lunch. They were all members of the coven and had come to help prepare her.

They took her to the largest bedroom in the house where a gorgeous smelling bath awaited her.

She found it awkward that they all insisted on helping her remove her clothes. They helped her into the free standing bath and gently bathed her with the sweet smelling oils, and once they had finished they helped her out and dried her off.

"Now come with me over to the couch." Said Miranda, the High Priestess. "We need to make sure you are properly prepared to receive Satan's seed."

They lay her down on the white leather couch then produced a sharp cut throat razor. "You must look smooth and clean. Almost virginal for you husband." Said Miranda. "Spread your legs wide darling."

Camille had not been waxed for a little while, so there was a slight growth of silky hair. Miranda carefully started to shave it from her pubic area, carefully holding her delicate labia to get every last bit, admiring her gold clit piercing. She longed to put her mouth to it and suck, but she wasn't sure how Camille might react. Instead she touched her with her fingers and rubbed gently. Camille immediately gasped, she was not expecting this kind of preparation.

The fronts of her legs had now been shaved and so she was turned over on to her breasts. Her buttocks were pulled open and she felt the blade of the razor carefully removing the small amount of fuzz around her ass hole. The backs of her legs were smooth and now she was clear of hair. It was time for her massage.

Two of the women poured oil on to her back, slowly and sensuously circling her soft skin. Then Miranda poured more oil on to her ass, gently massaging her buttocks before opening them wide to drop in some oil, then pushing a finger inside. Camille gasped as she felt Miranda finger fucking her. Oh my, this was all feeling so good, putting her in the mood for meeting her husband later.

She had closed her eyes, enjoying the moment, before she felt herself being turned over yet again. This time the oil was poured onto her breasts and she groaned as two new women joined in to massage them, paying particular attention to her areolas and nipples. Then suddenly they were sucking on them, pulling on her nipple rings. Oh shit! Her clit was tingling and her pussy was wet. She desired Lucian so much.

Suddenly he was talking to her inside her head. Telling her what he would do to her later. "My Priestess is acting for me." He said, "Open your legs so I can fuck you now."

Camille opened her legs wide to let Miranda get to her pussy. She felt the oil poured onto her clit and sensuously rubbed before she bent down to take her hard nub into her mouth, licking and sucking her.