Lucian's Temptations Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm this is delicious isn't it my darling" She heard Lucian's words in her mind. "I can't wait to eat you for real tonight."

Miranda continued to lap at her before opening up her cunt wide. She soaked her hands with the oil, then pushed one gently into her slick opening, until it was completely inside up to her wrist. She pushed back and forth as Camille groaned.

"Yes, let me fuck you my love. Let them prepare you for me." She heard her husband whisper.

And now two of the women took hold of her ankles and held them wide and high. The priestess withdrew her hand and took hold of a funnel and inserted it into Camille's cunt. Two other women then started to pour a green coloured liquid into her.

"This will stop my seed from burning and destroying your insides my love." Satan told her as she felt the cool liquid filling her up.

Her legs were held up awhile. "Until later my love." Her husband said, and then he was gone.

And now she was prepared and finished. They carefully applied her make up and styled her beautiful long hair, before dressing her in a gorgeous black see-through gown, fastening the snappers all the way down the front. Nothing had been left to the imagination. Her large perfect creamy breasts and pink nipples fully displayed together with her freshly shaved pussy. Oh fuck she looked and felt so sexy and horny. It was time to leave for the mansion. It was time for Satan to impregnate her.

----------------------

Camille arrived shortly before the guests. She was not to be seen by anyone until Lucian met her in the Great Hall. She was taken to one of the guest rooms, accompanied by her mother and High Priestess. The two women had changed into black latex and draped their cloaks around their shoulders in readiness to take her downstairs.

Many guests were now arriving and taking their places in the hall. Lucian made his entrance, accompanied by the gorgeous twins looking strikingly sexy, dressed in tight black shiny pvc catsuits which accentuated their curves. They escorted him to his throne, sitting on the floor beside him. Their hands stroking his black leather pants, rubbing his hard cock, readying him for his special night. All eyes were on the sexy trio.

And then the crowd suddenly went quiet. Camille had entered the room with her mother and Miranda. They led her towards Lucian. All eyes were firmly fixed on her. The women envious of Lucian's stunning wife and the men surveying her gorgeous voluptuous body beneath the black sheer gown. Some were rubbing their cocks as they viewed her. Lucian was one lucky man. A stunning wife and two stunningly sexy whores for the evening.

Lucian stood as she came to him. He pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply. Oh fuck they had missed each other so much.

"My Lord. I am ready for you. I am ready for you to give me your seed that will grow inside me."

"And I too am ready for you my love. You are more beautiful than ever. I have missed you so much, but I am now more sexually potent than ever before, and desperate to enter your fertile body. Sit beside me and let the ceremony begin." He told her.

She sat on the throne next to him, while the twins stood up and started to remove his clothes. Ava took off his cape while Harper unfastened his leather pants. She pulled them down so that his huge member sprang forward, and immediately took it into her mouth. Lucian moaned as she sucked on him and Ava kissed him. Camille jealously watched the sexy twins preparing her husband for her. She could see he was visibly changing and now a fierce looking, naked red Devil was pulling them both along by their beautiful long blonde hair, through the crowd towards the front of the hall where there were two leather covered beds. He handed them over to a group of around six grey, fat and balding older men in their sixties who stood waiting eagerly to fasten restraints around the girls' wrists and ankles.

"Now you fucking whores, keep very still while we rip open these sexy catsuits you're wearing. It's time for the master to fuck you both and hopefully later we'll get to as well!" One of them shouted. A couple of the men then took the long sharp, serrated knives they held and carefully inserted the pointed tips into the shiny black pvc the twins were wearing, piercing holes just below the collars of both Ava's and Harper's catsuits, desperately keen to rip them off them and see them naked. "Strip them!" Shouted one of the frenzied men.

"Ok we're in now, keep very still as we cut it open." The girls giggled and groaned as the men's knives ripped viciously and forcefully all the way down the shiny black pvc to the top of their pussies, the plastic groaning and creaking as they savagely tore it open, then stretching it tightly over their breasts. The girls were squirming around beneath them, feeling incredibly turned on by these horny red faced old men ripping their catsuits apart.

All the old men visibly drooled and salivated when they saw their huge delicious enhanced creamy tits and rosy pink nipples standing perfectly to attention. "Mmmm fabulous fake tits!" One of them shouted, and proving too much temptation for some of them, they then roughly grabbed their huge breasts, sucking on them and stretching out their hard pink erect nipples.

The slavering group once again took hold of the torn squeaky vinyl in their hands and violently ripped it open further underneath their crotches so that their glistening wet pussies were now completely exposed, then stretching the slippery shiny fabric clear of their cunts, they pushed their mouths and fingers into their deliciously slurping wet clefts to get a taste and feel of them. They were both so bloody sexy; they definitely deserved a good fucking and they would be the ones to give it to them later!

Two of the men already had their cocks in the girls' mouths as Lucian came towards them and saw that the girls were now ready for him to fuck. He pushed the men aside. The other men standing around him ached to fuck the whores too, but knew their turn would come later once Satan had had his fill. They couldn't wait to let the girls attend to their already very erect pricks. They knew they would well and truly attend to those whores, their tits and their cunts!

The crowd had started to chant, and Lucian was now completely the evil Devil that hid beneath his human exterior. His skin glowed red, his eyes fierce and yellow. His horns had grown large and his teeth and talons long. He was ready to rip these two apart and fuck hard.

Camille had seen exactly what was happening and felt incredibly sexed up at watching the whores being stripped by a bunch of old men and was now ready to watch her husband fuck these incredibly sexy twins. Their tits were beyond huge and perfect. She could understand why they were some of his favourites. He now stood at the foot of the bed stroking his huge red shaft which stood erect, level with his chest. He then turned around to look at Camille for her approval before he commenced his work on the twins. She nodded towards him, then watched as he climbed up on to the bed.

He crawled over their bodies towards Harper's mouth and rammed his fifteen inch long shaft straight between her delicious moist lips. In and out hard, making her gag, making her choke and then the same with Ava. In and out, back and forth until she struggled to breath. His cock literally blocking her throat. Finally he pulled out and headed to her massive tits.

He stretched the vinyl wider over her temptingly delicious breasts, then bent down to suck and chew on them, pulling on her nipples with his sharp teeth until trickles of blood dripped. She groaned as he relentlessly sucked and chewed them.

"Mmmm I have so enjoyed your tits all week. You know I can never get enough of you two." he growled, while he continued sucking and chewing. And then he moved over to Ava. Her breasts were so large and heavy, he had to take hold of one at a time with both hands. He squeezed and massaged them, sucking a nipple between his teeth. Nibbling and pulling at it until the blood trickled. This time he chewed on her areola and started to rip at it. She screamed as her blood flowed more. He licked it up with his coarse black tongue and sucked hard to stem the flow of blood, then moved over to her other breast. She groaned with painful sexual pleasure as he continued to suckle.

Camille was feeling so turned on, she started to stroke herself through the sheer gown. The crowd were also tearing off their clothes and fucking each other. A sea of black shiny outfits being torn apart and thrown to the floor.

At last Satan made his way to their cunts. He stretched open the pvc and took hold of their exposed clits, chewing on them with his sharp teeth. His long black tongue licking up all their juices. The girls were going wild. They screamed and groaned as he quite literally ate out their pussies. Opening their glistening pink holes wide with his talons and fucking them with his tongue, then his fingers up their ass holes at the same time.

But now he was fucking their cunts with his huge prick, impaling them on the end of it. All fifteen inches of length and four inches of girth. He was readying himself for his wife. The girls screamed as his huge shaft fucked them without mercy, back and forth, in and out faster and faster, tearing them apart as they tugged on their restraints, unable to escape. Their screams of pain and ecstasy filled the hall.

The crowd went quiet as Camille was led through. It was time for her to be bred.

Satan was still crouched over the twins fucking them as he watched his wife brought towards him. He pulled his cock from Ava and leaped to the floor and immediately started to kiss her with his huge tongue. Camille could still taste and smell the whores' pussies on her husband's lips. She licked around his mouth and then she felt his large hands running all over her body, pulling on her nipples through the delicate material. Suddenly he took hold of the sheer fabric and ripped open all the snaps down the front, then stripped it off her so that she stood naked in front of everyone. He then led her to the other bed which sat inside a pentacle. Everyone watched intently as he laid her down, and spreading her legs wide, he started to lick her already sopping shiny crack.

"Mmm it seems you want me wife." He said as he spooned out her juices with his course tongue. He climbed on top of her and kissed, licked and sucked on her beautiful naked body. She writhed beneath him and reached for his huge cock, tenderly licking and kissing his head that still tasted of the twins. Satan gasped as she sucked him between her soft lips, lapping at his long thick throbbing shaft.

"Now it is time my love. I am highly sexed and my fertile cum is rising, I am ready to impregnate you with my seed."

He stood large and naked before the crowd, spreading out his huge wings. "This woman before you is my chosen bride and has been selected by me to bear my offspring. The only son of your Lord Satan. You will all be witness to my impregnation of her tonight and you will all swear to lay down your lives to protect my only son. The Satanic spawn of my seed."

The crowd started to chant magical words as four women took hold of Camille's ankles and wrists. They held her down firmly and spread her legs wide for Satan to enter her, Camille's heart beat fast as her husband, the Devil, loomed over her. All trace of Lucian's love had disappeared from this bestial Devil as Satan's fierce yellow eyes drilled into hers. He climbed between her legs and roughly and forcefully pushed his huge prick straight into her cunt. She screamed as he ripped into her, showing no mercy to his wife. The crowd gasped as he spread his wings over her, entombing her beneath him. The women held her tight as she jerked around beneath him as he thrust his massive cock in and out of her, back and forth, harder and harder, tearing her open.

She groaned and screamed with pain as she lay inside his fetid, foul smelling shroud. She felt as if he was ripping apart her tight pussy and womb and prayed this torture would soon end. This is not how she had imagined their breeding together. And then suddenly he growled loudly, lifting his wings so that the audience could witness him pumping copious amounts of his thick, gloopy burning cum straight into her womb. Camille winced as she felt the heat inside her, but somehow it did not burn. Her belly was visibly expanding as Satan continued to pump into her, the steaming liquid now dribbling down her legs. He finally withdrew from her. It was done. The women held her still. She was to remain there for half an hour so that the seed would take.

"And now my loyal servants, it is time for celebration." Satan instructed. "Fornicate and enjoy!" The music started to play as the guests cheered and enjoyed the continuing orgy.

Satan had already moved on from his wife, spotting Serina, his favourite huge breasted whore in the crowd. He pulled her from her husband, throwing her to the floor and stripping her naked before he fucked her hard up her ass. His lust knew no bounds.

And at last the numerous horny old men who had gathered around the restrained twins would get their chance. "Our turn now whores!" They shouted as they climbed on to the bed, each one taking hold of their knives again, violently ripping and tearing off their shiny catsuits. The sharp knives ripped down the squeaky vinyl of their legs and their sleeves, frantically tearing apart the groaning pvc, until finally they pulled off all the torn pieces of hot sticky fabric that had once covered them, stripping them completely naked this time.

"Time for all of us to fuck you senseless!" They said as they lasciviously filled every available hole with their hard, long waiting cocks. Fucking them viciously, sucking on their exquisite tits and clits. The girls writhed around beneath them, coming time after time as they were fucked relentlessly and deliciously by these dirty old men for what seemed hours.

***

Camille lay watching the orgy around her. She felt upset and pain from the Devil's violent fucking. But her womb felt strange - as though there was already something, somebody growing inside her. She worried about what lay ahead. Motherhood was never easy anyway, but she was sure that being mother to a young devil would certainly have more than the usual complications.

-----------------------

Three months had passed since the ceremony and already Camille looked very pregnant. Her tummy really was quite sizeable now and her breasts sensitive and swollen. She knew that gestation would be shorter than a normal mortal baby, but she hadn't expected to get quite so big just yet.

She sat chatting to her mother, unconsciously stroking her tummy, the way mothers-to-be often do.

"You're definitely blooming darling. Your hair, your skin. And of course those breasts. I bet Lucian can't keep his hands off them!"

"Mother - do you mind! I'm not discussing our sex life with you!" But she was of course quite correct. Sex was even more amazing than usual, and Lucian loved her even more voluptuous figure. He wanted her all the time, clearly liking his pregnant wife. Only this morning had he stripped her naked on their bed, then sensuously kissed and licked every last inch of her, telling her how beautiful she was as the mother of his child.

It had taken a while for her to get over the fear and pain she had felt during her impregnation, but since that night, Satan had not returned to her. Lucian had been careful to control his satanic side and had simply been her loving human husband. The awful memory was now fading.

"So are you ready for your scan darling?" Delvine asked.

"Yes, I'm excited." She told her.

The nurse appeared and told her the Doctor was ready to see her.

Doctor Davis was a member of the coven, so knew that this was no ordinary baby.

"Lay on the couch my dear. Have you been feeling well?" He asked.

"Much better now thank you. I was very sick during my first month, but have actually been feeling very good over the last few weeks.'

"Good. Well let's take a look at this little fellow, shall we?" He was fascinated to see how this baby devil was developing.

Camille winced as he poured the cold silky liquid over her tummy, before gently rubbing the scanner over her, Both she and her mother watched the screen intently. The baby was fully formed - clearly a boy. But something was definitely different about him. His spine seemed very rigid and prominent and were those small horns she could see on his head? She was worried - was he alright? The Doctor was silent.

"Yes my dear, all is good and progressing well." He finally told her.

"But his spine? Is that normal?" She asked.

"Don't forget my dear that your baby is no normal child. Your baby is very special, and as the Devil's son, please let me reassure you he is perfect and developing as he should. You are a very lucky and special mother my dear, and we will all take great care of you and your son." Camille said nothing.

***

The weeks were now passing rapidly and with only two weeks until the birth, Camille felt huge.

Lucian was still the attentive husband, but now no longer able to have sex with his wife. He had once again installed the twins in his London apartment so that his sexual needs were regularly met. Camille suspected he was fucking elsewhere as he was often in London on 'business'. She longed for her baby to be born and for her body to return to normal. She wanted her husband back.

***

During her final week Camille retired to her bedroom most days. She felt incredibly tired and in quite a lot of pain when she walked. The baby had been moving around a lot the last couple of weeks and she could feel his legs kicking and sharp pains which she suspected were caused by his horns.

There were various women taking care of her and her mother had moved into the mansion to be with her. The doctor visited her daily, but Lucian had remained with his whores in London. His absence had not gone unnoticed and she felt very sad he wasn't with her. But tomorrow was 31st October. She knew her son would arrive, and then maybe things could return to how they were.

***

On the morning of Camille's impending birth, Lucian had wanted one last fuck with the twins before he left the apartment. After all it was his birthday too. As usual, they wore tight shiny black pvc outfits for him, as was his desire. He had both of them kneeling on the bed, their tight mini dresses pulled up over their asses as he sodomized both of them, tugging on their huge creamy tits as they swung beneath them.

His phone began to vibrate on the table next to the bed. He ignored it, fucking them harder and harder. But the phone continued, again and again. He knew it would be important.

"Fuuuck." He cried, pulling his huge cock from Harper's ass. As he suspected, his baby was coming.

***

Camille had not slept well. She was very uncomfortable and ached all over. The baby had been restless and she'd had terrible nightmares about the birth. She finally got out of her bed at around 7am, clutching her tummy as she headed to the bathroom. Delvine was now knocking her door.

"Hello darling, how are you feeling?" She asked. Her daughter looked terrible. Huge, pale and tired. She was worried about her.

"As well as can be expected I guess. Is Lucian home yet?" She asked. She was missing him and needed him, but he seemed to have lost interest in her since she had become so large. She knew he would be fucking elsewhere. The Devil couldn't survive a day without sex,

"He'll be here very soon." Her mother told her. She was actually very annoyed with him for being so selfish. She knew perfectly well he was holed up with the two whores while his poor wife was left to deal with the impending birth alone. She hoped this wouldn't damage their marriage. Camille was clearly feeling very low.