Lucian's Temptations Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't sleep well last night. I kept having nightmares about the birth. In one of them the baby tore my womb apart and I died."

"Oh darling, don't worry. That won't happen. You'll be fine." Delvine knew the baby would have to be born naturally without intervention, but she couldn't help wondering how difficult a birth this would be. Birthing the Devil could be risky, other's had died in the past, and she knew first hand from Lucian's mother that it had not been easy.

When the hell was Lucian returning? Camille would need him.

They had just had breakfast together when Camille started to groan. A sharp pain was tearing through her body then suddenly her waters started to run down her legs, leaving a pool all over the floor,

"Help me mum, he's coming!" She screamed.

Delvine opened the door to call for help. "Get the doctor here, the baby's coming. And someone get hold of bloody Lucian and tell him to stop fucking his whores and get here NOW!" She shouted.

***

It took Lucian over two hours to reach the mansion, even driving as fast as he could in his Aston. He was immediately taken to the room where the baby was birthing. There were around six women including Delvine, and the Doctor and two nurses. The Doctor came towards him.

"My Lord, she is doing well. Thankfully the baby is now breech which means she will not be ripped apart by his horns coming first. It could have been a killer if he had come head first. But nevertheless a breech is always painful and risky. We are dealing with it well, but she will need your support. We could of course give her a caesarean.'

"No. My son must be born naturally. Whatever the outcome." He added ominously. He prayed Camille would be ok. She stood a good chance of surviving now the baby was this way round. But for his child to be able to transition from devil to human, it was necessary for no unnatural intervention to take place, even if it meant not saving his wife from pain or possible death.

"She is now 8cm dilated, so not long until the birth. Go to her and support her." The Doctor told him.

Camille was crouched over in pain, supported by her mother and Miranda. He stood and looked her. Even now she was beautiful. Her creamy skin, perfect swollen breasts and large rounded tummy. Her long hair was fastened behind her and her body glistened with sweat. He ached for her, and his cock inappropriately hardened.

She groaned as he touched her. "Lucian my love, hold me, help me. I need you." She screamed as a contraction ripped through her body, breathing deeply.

"I'm here for you now my love." He said as he rubbed and kissed her back.

And then they carefully lay her on the bed and opened her legs. The baby was coming. A foot could be seen. The doctor carefully reached inside her to find the other. He didn't want one getting stuck.

"Now push only when I tell you." He said

She could hardly talk with the pain. She wanted some relief.

"No." Said Lucian. "She must have nothing."

He held her hand tightly each time she pushed. The doctor now had both legs and gently pulled each time she bore down. His body was coming. Suddenly Camille's blood curdling screams filled the room as the baby's head broke through, his sharp horns splitting her open. The doctor immediately took the baby while the nurse attended to Camille, mopping her blood where she bled profusely.

Lucian was with the doctor and his son while the nurse and women remained with Camille. She looked deathly pale, and was losing a lot of blood and was in a lot of pain.

"Do something Lucian. She needs help!" Screamed Delvine.

The doctor handed the crying baby to Lucian and returned to Camille. The placenta had now come away and Camille needed stitching. He gave her a sedative to knock her out then started to repair her damage below.

Then, all except her mother left the room to let her sleep. She was going to be ok.

----------------------

Camille woke to find her mother dozing on the chaise. She could feel the burning soreness beneath and now her breasts were aching. Somewhere in the house she could hear the hungry screams of her new born son. She needed to nurse him.

"Mother. Wake up." she called

"Oh darling. How are you, I was so worried."

"Very sore, but ok. I want my baby. I need to feed him." She said.

"Don't worry yourself about that." She said. "Lucian hired a wet nurse for you."

"I want to see him. Now! He needs his mother." She shouted, clearly upset someone else was nursing her baby.

Delvine headed out of the room and eventually she heard voices at her door before she returned with Lucian who held the infant.

"I have our son my love. You were amazing, so brave. Are you sure you want to do this now darling?" He asked her.

"Of course I do. I haven't even seen him yet." She said. Lucian and Delvine glanced at each other before Lucian lowered the tightly wrapped bundle to Camille's waiting arms.

She pulled back the swaddling to reveal her demonic son. He was a large baby covered in a thick down of dark hair over his reddish skin, his knotted looking prominent spine leading to a small tail. He resembled neither Lucian nor her. Only Satan. His eyes glowed yellow and his horns were large. He was hideous.

At first she gasped with shock, but then her baby started to mew like an animal and her breasts began to tingle as the first signs of milk appeared. He was hers. she was his mother and she needed to nurse him. She gently put him to her breast and instinctively he suckled hungrily until her milk began to flow. She stroked his head with her hand, no longer seeing a monster, only a helpless baby who needed her.

Lucian was relieved. He kissed his wife's head. Delvine left them alone to bond with their son.

"Is he not beautiful my love? He is truly of my seed and will ensure my continuation. He will not remain this way for long. In a week he will look completely human. No-one outside our followers will know who he will truly become." He told her before kissing her deeply. "And now we must name him."

-----------------------

Camille was laying in bed resting. Her baby had been taken to the nursery where a nurse watched over him. She now felt sore in many places, including her nipples which stung from the constant feeding of her hungry child. Her breasts were becoming huge and engorged now that the milk filled them. But she felt enormous love for this helpless creature and didn't even notice how strange or even frightening he appeared. He was the result of hers and Lucian's love.

She kept noticing lights appearing in the driveway, so carefully got up to look and see what was happening. It seemed that many guests were arriving to celebrate their son's arrival.

Lucian entered her room. He was dressed in his cape with only a pair of leather pants beneath.

"We have many guests coming to celebrate the birth of our son my love - and of course my birthday too. You stay in bed though, I will attend to them."

By the way he was dressed, she could only imagine how he would attend to them and she felt jealous. But she knew she was not well enough to go herself.

"Happy Birthday my love. I had quite forgotten." She said as she kissed him. Once again his cock hardened. He looked forward to when he could fuck her again. In the meantime, he still had the twins to attend to his needs.

They were already waiting outside the door for him and followed him down the stairs to his waiting guests. He entered the hall to a round of applause and congratulations, and headed to his throne, the vinyl clad girls kneeling by his side.

His priestess entered holding the mewing bundle in her arms which she handed to Lucian. "And now it is time to meet my son, Daeman." He announced, removing his swaddling and holding him high so that all could see the infant Devil. They gasped and applauded when they saw his physical appearance and wondered how his poor wife was still alive after delivery of such a fearsome satanic beast.

He sat down on his throne, holding his son, as each of his disciples came to swear their allegiance to him. Finally the screaming child was handed back to the Priestess. He was hungry and needed his mother. She took him from the hall so that the celebratory orgy could begin.

The twins were nestling up to Lucian in their pvc bodysuits and high boots. He was more than ready to fuck them and finish off this morning's activities. "Let's continue my birthday celebration fuck from this morning." He growled at them as he took them both by their hair.

He led them to the front of the hall and shackled them to the wall restraints. He had become the Devil once again and was eager to fill their holes with his enormous prick. He dragged a sharp talon slowly down the front of the shiny vinyl of Ava's suit, the black pvc rustling and squeaking loudly as it ripped open so that he could get to her. He immediately bit into her luscious tits, feasting on her nipples, before moving on to Harper to do the same. She heard the loud sound of tearing plastic as his talon ripped open the soft pvc, all the way to her pussy, then stretching it tightly over her huge melons. The girls squealed with sexual delight as Satan abused their bodies, whipping their tits until they bled before lapping at their blood, ripping at their nipples with his sharp teeth. Once again he was a savage beast ravaging his prey.

The older men had now joined him, eager to fuck them again, and lifting Ava's legs high they ripped open the crotch of her body suit so that Satan could fuck her ass. They held her legs wide for him to enter her. She screamed loudly as he thrust in hard, fucking her relentlessly with his enormous shaft.

Harper's legs were now being lifted and she heard a loud tearing sound as the men ripped open her vinyl crotch too. Satan pulled himself out of Ava and now thrust himself into her tight hole. She screamed from the ecstasy and pain as he fucked her deep inside.

"Take them to the bed and strip them" he instructed.

The men roughly pulled them from their restraints and taking one over each shoulder they laid them on the large leather bed on their fronts. They took hold of their serrated knives and pushing the sharp points into the shiny black pvc, they eagerly ripped open the vinyl all the way along their backs, then stripped off their suits until they were completely naked apart from their shiny boots. They loved tearing apart the twins' sexy pvc outfits, it gave them a sense of control over these dirty little whores, and of course they looked forward to giving them a good seeing to again. Many men had now gathered around them and couldn't resist eating their tits and pussies until Satan appeared. They all parted to allow their master to get to them. The girls were writhing around at the prospect of being fucked by him yet again.

He roughly yanked their heads over the edge of the bed and sank his fifteen inch cock straight into their mouths, moving from one to the other, making them gag. His hands and sharp talons squeezing their huge tits, pulling on their long pink nipples. He then crawled over them to get to their delicious cunts, sucking and chewing hard on their exposed clits. The girls writhed beneath him, periodically shuddering as their orgasms ripped through them. They watched the men surrounding them, their eyes meeting, knowing they all wanted to take part in the feast of their bodies.

"Join me loyal followers. Celebrate the birth of my son! Fuck my whores with me!" He shouted to them as they all eagerly began to crawl over the girls. All bodies were entwined as they sucked, licked and fucked. The sound of slurping and the smell of sex juices filled the air. The girls were filled up in every hole, their delicious tits sucked by lecherous fat old men, ravenous for a taste. The twins loved being fucked by older men. Always so enthusiastic to taste their younger bodies and eager to please young women with their erect Viagra enhanced cocks.

Lucian pulled Harper to the edge of the bed and sank his cock deep into her slurping pussy, growling as he fucked her hard. Her mouth was full of cock while two others sucked on her tits. She was in sex heaven. Satan felt her tighten around him each time she came. He knew he too was close to climaxing. He made his way over to Ava whose cunt was already being fucked hard by a randy old man, but lifting her legs high he pushed into her ass as well so that she was completely filled. The two men fucked her relentlessly while another pounded her mouth. Finally Satan pulled his cock from her and growled loudly as he showered his burning cum all over the floor.

The celebrations lasted into the morning until Lucian headed for his bed. Not with his wife tonight though. He led Ava and Harper to the mirrored guest room where they all slept and fucked in the huge bed together until the afternoon.

-----------------------------

A month had now passed since the arrival of Daeman. He had become a beautiful human baby. The dark down had gone, his spine looked normal now, and his horns had broken away. Camille had kept them in her baby memory box. His eyes were changing colour too and looked like they would remain a striking emerald green. He would be a handsome boy like his father. She loved her son and loved spending time with him.

Her body was recovering too, her stitches long gone and her wounds healed, but she still wanted no physical contact with Lucian. She somehow felt too maternal now, and still the way Lucian had treated her haunted her memories. She had removed her piercings from her nipples and was considering doing the same with her clit. Lucian was angry. He knew he could still control her with her magical piercings. He told her not to remove the last one.

Since her pregnancy and birth, her feelings towards her husband had changed. He had been truly selfish - giving in to the Devil he really was. He had abandoned her to move in with the whores when she really needed him, only interested in sex and fucking the large tit slags. She couldn't believe he truly loved her as she had him. And now she realised he had put the life of their son above hers. She was simply a vessel for his heir. It didn't stop her from loving her son though. He was now the most important thing to her.

Lucian came into her room to talk with her. "It is time you and I slept together again." He told her. "I will move back in here this evening." She was not happy. She knew the twins had been installed along the hallway in a guest room.

"Not before you move your whores out." She told him. He was reluctant to send them away, but he knew he could send them back to his London apartment and visit them regularly on 'business'.

***

The wet nurse was told to take care of Daeman for the evening. Lucian intended to spend all night making love to his wife. He desperately wanted to fuck her. Those huge milky tits were sending him crazy with desire. He had laid a black vinyl dress on the bed for her to wear, a pvc bra and stockings. He wanted her to look a whore like one of the twins. Camille was not happy when she saw the outfit.

Reluctantly she dressed. Carefully pulling the silky black stockings along her legs before fastening them to the garter belt. She pulled on the open cup bra which made her breasts look even more huge and inviting. She wondered if the tight squeaky dress would even fasten over them. She pulled up the zipper, cramming her tits in, partially spilling over the top. Finally she stepped into the heels and looked into the mirror. Strangely she started to feel very wet, like her old self, and when Lucian came into the room she knew she wanted him to fuck her.

He looked gorgeous. He was wearing tight jeans and a fitted shirt as he came towards her, his eyes drilling into her, making her pussy warm and wet.

"Oh my, look at you. Sexy mama." He said, eyeing her luscious tits. He couldn't wait to get to them. "You want to be fucked by me don't you." He said.

"Yes. Fuck me baby." She told him.

He took hold of her and kissed her deeply, their tongues entwining frantically, needily. They both gasped at the electricity still between them. He bent down to lift her dress and opening her legs he started to lick and suck on her hard clit.

"Oh Lucian that feels so good." She said as he nibbled and pulled on her piercing. And then he was carrying her towards the bed, opening her legs wide so that he could gently lick her sensitive area. Slowly, carefully, so that he didn't hurt her. She breathed deeply and moaned contentedly with his gentle attention. He started to unfasten the shiny dress so that her tits were revealed. They were now more than magnificent. Larger than the twins' enhanced ones and full of milk.

"Oh shit you look amazing." He said, his mouth heading towards her nipples. He held on to them with his hand softly kneading them while he sucked from her. Camille felt her milk starting to flow as her husband suckled. This was truly delicious. Her pussy was on fire for him.

"Give me your cock baby. I want you in my mouth. Now!" She screamed, desiring his large member desperately.

He stood up and stripped off all his clothes before straddling her mouth. She took his shaft in her hand and lasciviously teased and licked the tip of his cock before finally sucking the whole of his length into her mouth. Back and forth she took him in and out of her mouth. He gasped and pulled out. There was no way he was going to let her make him come already!

He pushed her back on the bed and unzipped her dress completely, pulling it off her and throwing it aside. He kissed and pleasured her entire body, paying particular attention to those gorgeous milky tits, suckling on both and drinking down her delicious milk. He opened her up and pushed his prick into her dripping pussy at the same time he milked her tits.

Camille groaned with pleasure. The feel of his hard cock inside her, gently fucking her together with the intense pleasure from her breasts as her husband drank down her life giving milk, sensuously squeezing and massaging her creamy flesh as he suckled. The emptying of her tits by Lucian felt like nothing else. It was beyond erotic. She ran her fingers through his thick hair as she tenderly nursed him. She was on the point of coming when Lucian withdrew from her, and opening her legs, he finished her off with his tongue and lips on her clit, as she spasmed hard against his tongue.

He started to kiss her silky legs and slowly unfastened her stockings from the garter belt. He gently rolled each stocking down her legs and threw them to the floor, then finally removed the belt and her bra so that she was completely naked. He climbed on to the bed beside her then pulled her on top of him. She carefully mounted his huge cock, gasping as his full length stretched out inside her. She slowly gyrated on top of him, then bent forward to allow her breasts to fall into his mouth. Once again he suckled, the milk dribbling from his lips. She continued to grind against him until she screamed and shook from her intense orgasm.

And now it was Lucian's turn. He moved her over and climbed on top of her to enter her again, and holding her legs high, he gently pumped her pussy, then harder and harder until he could hold back no more. His mortal creamy semen cascading over her tits as he pulled from her and showered her with it.

***

They lay cuddled up in the bed together.

"Do you still love me?" Camille asked him.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do, and now you are more important than ever to me. The mother of my child." He said.

"Then send away those whores." She told him.

"Already done." He said, knowing they would be waiting in London for him. "You know it's only sex with them. I could never love them like you baby."

Though he knew for certain he did want to continue fucking them. They were just too hot to let go. Lucian was a very sexual individual and his taste and desire for sex could never be sated