Lucie & Jon's Story Inside a Story

Story Info
Two Lit' authors get together for a story within a story.
2.6k words
4.45
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers

A story inspired by two new authors connecting:

I joined the Literotica site at the ripe old age of 60, out of curiosity, and after reading about it in an online article. I quickly discovered the forum threads and enjoyed joining in to chat with other members, but it was the stories that really captivated me. An enormous range of them covering just about every aspect of human sexuality and catering to every imaginable taste.

I found reading the stories such a turn on, and I also discovered the audio stories. Listening to women delivering jerk off instructions and describing themselves masturbating is another dimension for me than just watching porn: so much more sensual rather than just sexual. Feeding the mind as well as the physical.

I decided to try my hand at writing and soon had my first story published. Just writing the story was a great turn on and I later found out that other writers experience the same thing.

I was surprised to see some comments appear on my home page so soon after the story being published, and even more surprised to see that some other authors had followed me and made the story one of their favourites. I checked out their published stories thinking that if they had followed me, they might have similar tastes and fantasies. I also message them to say thanks for following me, and also thinking it would be great to make some fellow-author contacts.

One of the authors; Lucie messaged back. Her bio described her as VERY much younger than me; only 25, easy going, busty, short girl. I read her published stories and was impressed with her writing. It's a great way to gain an insight into someone's sexuality.

We exchanged quite a lot of messages which started to become a little bit flirty and unexpectedly, during one exchange, Lucie suggested that I write a story about her. Wow: that was an intriguing idea and I started to mull it over. After sleeping on it I decided to do just that. It also gave me a cheeky excuse to ask Lucie a bit more about herself. After all, I wanted the story to be as authentic as possible. I'd also learned that Lucie got as turned on by writing as I did, and I thought it would be nice if our story got us both a bit horny.

As we continued to exchange messages, we also swapped photos of each other. Lucie was very kind about mine. Not really sure what she made of a 60-year-old guy, but she looked fantastic; very hot. I got the impression that Lucie was a bit of a tease. She also answered some cheeky questions about what turns her on., which really fed my imagination for the story. I was very much enjoying the flirty chat by now.

So, armed with all this info and pictures of Lucie I penned the story and sent it off. He next day it was published, and I waited eagerly to see if Lucie commented or made it one of her favourites.

To my delight, she added the story to her favourites and a few hours later my email inbox pinged to tell me I'd received a Literotica message from her. I logged on eagerly and read the message. Lucie had found it exciting to read about her and I getting it on in the story, and was very turned on by it. With my ego expanding I replied saying thanks, how much I appreciated her comments and how much it had turned me on to write it.

A couple of days later, I received another message from Lucie. She told me that she kept going back to re-read the story and kept thinking about it. We exchanged a few more messages that day, getting quite flirty and explicit about how we'd both masturbated while reading it again.

Another few days passed until Lucie sent another message. This was the message thread that played out:

Lucie: Still can't stop thinking about it. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could one day act it out for real.

Me: Can't think of anything better Lucie.

Lucie: Think we could?

Me: You serious?

Lucie: Yup!

Me: Deadly?

Lucie: Yup Yup! x

Me: Fuck me Lucie this for real?

Lucie: Be great fun; me with a grandad lol. x

Me: You're on Lucie; need careful planning. Send me some dates when you could meet. I'll check out some day use hotels. Meet halfway?

Lucie: Go for it! xx

I found a few day use hotels halfway between where we lived. Good business hotels, using spare capacity during the day between check out and check ins. I chose an upmarket one; check in after 10:00, check out before 15:00. I still couldn't believe this would actually happen but hell; it would be worth trying for.

I got to the hotel about half an hour before the time that we'd agreed to meet, so I could check in and check the room out. Everything was pretty standard with a nice king-sized bed. I had a quick shower to freshen up. My cock was semi-erect as I showered, and I had to force myself to stop thinking about what was/might be about to happen. I mouth-washed, put on some fresh trunks that I'd brought, my pair of jeans and a polo top. Filling a glass with water, I swallowed the Viagra pill I'd brought along with me. I'd never had erection issues, but they really cut down the recovery time between rounds one and two. I also double checked that the condoms and lube that I'd brought were on the bedside table.

I went back downstairs and stood in the hotel doorway watching the car park and looking at my watch far too frequently. Midday passed and I started to wonder; will she? Then, a few minutes later I saw a black mini pull into the car park. Lucie had told me what car she drove, so I was hoping this was her arriving. She stayed in the car for a few minutes. Was she having second thoughts? Or, hopefully, was she making any last-minute adjustments to her make up and clothing?

Soon enough, Lucie stepped out and began to walk over to the hotel entrance. I recognised her right away from her descriptions and the photos that she'd sent. As they say in all the stories; she was even more attractive than her photos. Mid-length auburn hair, lovely face lightly made up. She was wearing tights (or hold ups?), a short skirt and a very tight top. Her bra was seamless, and it really pushed her boobs up and together to show her cleavage to wonderfully inviting effect. She must have chosen that deliberately to tease. I was probably gawping at her as I was standing there just not quite comprehending that here I was, a 60 year old guy, about to meet a 25 year old, sexy, confident, attractive woman who I knew, from our messaging, and her stories, loves to have her boobs played with and giving tit fucks, talks dirty during sex and is as horny as hell.

If Lucie was nervous, she didn't show it. My mouth was dry, and I hoped I wasn't showing my state of nervousness too much. Lucie walked right up to me and leaned across. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she whispered seductively into my ear;

"Remember Jon; exactly like in the story."

So, this was going to play out for real I thought; I must play it just like in the story.......

In the hotel bar area, I ordered 2 glasses of white wine and large bottles of water, and we sat down in comfortable armchairs opposite each other with a low coffee table between us. Being midday, mid-week in a business hotel, we were completely alone in the bar.

Concentrate Jon, no small talk; stick to the story. I thought to myself.

Lucie took a sip of wine and licked her lips slowly as she stared at me.

"You look super hot Lucie. I see your cleavage is ready for me. Are you wearing any panties?"

"I'm desperate to tit fuck you Jon. You know it's my fave. Look below." Lucie said as she slid down into the chair, opening her legs just long enough to let me see her shaven pussy and the lacy tops of her black hold ups.

"The room's ready Lucie; shall we go up?"

"Not just yet Jon. You know I'm a tease. I want to get your cock throbbing and leaking pre-cum before we go to the room."

"You're a dirty talking cock teaser Lucie!"

"I know Jon; let it build so when you cum it's going to go all over my tits, face and mouth."

"Is you're pussy leaking for me Lucie?"

"Fuckin' is yeah. Let's go up now!"

We both stood up and walked out of the bar and up the nearby stairs to the first floor. As we walked Lucie said;

"How are we doing Jon?"

"Right on script Lucie!"

"This is so fucking exciting Jon. Can't wait for the next part of the story!"

Entering the hotel bedroom. Lucie said:

"I'll be two minutes in the bathroom, make sure your clothes are off when I get back out. I want you bollock naked."

I undressed and waited for Lucie. I was feeling so horny, and my balls were starting to ache with the need to cum. Then the bathroom door opened, and Lucie stepped out, completely naked. Tits proudly standing out, hardly needing a bra at all. Hips and peachy bum swaying as she slowly walked towards me.

Our mouths met forcefully, and we kissed deeply, our hands were everywhere on each other. Lucie was one second holding my head, forcing my mouth harder onto hers then the next second hands on my bum, squeezing it, then reaching down, cupping my aching balls and grabbing my cock hard. I was squeezing her arse cheeks and then taking one breast in each hand, I moved my mouth down to start flicking, licking and sucking on her sensitive nipples.

Lucie was making lovely gasping noises as I teased her nipples. I moved my hand down to her mound and slid my finger up and down her slit. God she was wet down there.

"Sit on the chair Jon. I'm going to give you that tit fuck now. I want your spunk all over me."

As I sat down, Lucie knelt in front of me. She looked down at my cock and rubbed a finger all over the end to spread the clear, sticky pre-cum all over it. Then with one hand on the side of each breast she slid them down over my cock. She bent her head down and dribbled a mouthful of saliva onto my cock and wanked it up and down with her gorgeous tits.

The feeling and sight of Lucie's saliva covered tits wrapped around my cock was so intense that I didn't want to hold back. I just wanted the release of cumming hard.

"Spurt your spunk over me Jon. I want to see it shooting out."

"Here is comes Lucie." I groaned as the rising feeling in my balls became unstoppable and my cum spurted out in intense spasms, covering her tits and some finding its way over her chin and lips.

"Mmm I think I like the taste of older guys cum." sighed Lucie as she looked at me and teasingly, licking it off her chin and lips with her tongue.

"Let me clean you up Lucie." I offered.

"No way; just rub the rest of it into my tits. It's a great moisturiser." she laughed.

As I massaged my sticky semen into her tits, Lucies nipples hardened and grew, and she moaned.

"Get me on the bed Jon. My pussy badly needs some attention now."

Lucie's shaven pussy was a delight to go down on. I teased her a little by kissing and licking her upper, inner thighs before moving up and running my tongue up and down along her outer labia. My fingers teased her lips apart to reveal her wonderful inner lips and clit. Her juices were well and truly flowing and I was eagerly drinking in the musky, nectar taste and scent of her. I started to focus more and more time on her pink, swollen clit, and as she started to moan more loudly and her breathing got heavier and heavier, I sucked and licked it until she arched her back and thrust her pussy hard against my wet face. She shouted out.

"Yes, yes just there. I'm cumming hard in your face Jon."

Lucie continued to grind against my mouth until she relaxed and flopped backwards onto the bed.

I was rock hard again and wanted badly to feel my cock in her.

"I love your sweet, young pussy Lucie. Can I fuck you now?"

"Oh yeah, please fill me up with your cock Jon."

"Should I get a condom Lucie?"

"No. I want to feel your bare cock in me. I'm on the pill and clean and I trust you."

As Lucie lay on her back, I knelt between her legs and, holding my cock, I slowly slid it up and down her pussy lips. As she moaned again, I pushed the end in and then slowly pushed harder until my full length was inside her.

"You're so tight Lucie. I never imagined I'd ever be inside a young, tight pussy again."

"And I never in a million years thought I'd ever be fucking a 60 year old guy Jon. But hell; you know exactly what to do with that cock. I've never had a boyfriend feel as good inside me as this. Kiss me please Jon."

We locked our mouths together, kissing passionately while we moved in amazing unison. I was sliding my engorged cock in and out of Lucie's pussy, letting it almost come out and pushing it all the way in and rotating my hips to make the movement even more erotic. Lucie was mirroring my movements, pushing herself against me to meet my deep thrusts. We'd had some down and dirty sex earlier, but this was making love. It felt like a girlfriend and boyfriend experience. Passionate kissing and slow, sensual lovemaking.

We kept moving like this for what felt like at least 5 minutes until Lucie's mouth pulled away from me and she started to groan.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm cumming again Jon."

I could feel her pussy tightening even more against my cock as she started to shudder.

"I'm cumming too Lucie." I moaned as I felt myself pulsing and that delightful feeling of release as my cum flooded into her.

I stayed inside her until our breathing slowed down then pulled out, rolled over and lay next to her. Lucie nestled her head on my chest and whispered:

"Oh my god Jon, that was just the best sex I've ever had. I feel so good after that."

"Me too Lucie. You've made a horny old guy feel like 25 all over again." I said smiling down at her.

"Thanks for writing the story Jon; I don't know what we'd ever have done without it!"

Much later as I was driving back home, I was replaying everything that had happened in my mind. I had written a story about Lucie and I meeting up and then we had met to act it all out. I was getting confused and even beginning to question what the reality was here. I thought I'd sleep on it all when I got home, get up tomorrow and message Lucie.

I wondered if she would even reply after today. Would she want to ever meet up again?

lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers