What I want to Do to You

Story Info
First date.
1.3k words
4.33
9.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been separated from my husband for years now. After his betrayal, I thought long and hard, do I really wanted a man in my life anymore, or if they were meant to be just a good time.

I started reviewing all these dating apps and swiped left and right on quite a few of them. To my surprise, there are a lot of fish in the sea.

I started talking to quite a few men. Some wanted to see me asap and got mad when I didn't reply right away. I could care less about those.

Then there were ones who were asking for dirty pictures before they asked my name. This intrigued me. What if I could use these men to make me happy and go back to my real life. Hmmm. Let's try it.

I sent naked photos, showcasing my perky 36DD tits and my thin waist with great hips and my cute little bubble butt along with my long legs. I don't think I'm pretty at all, but my body can be sexy.

So let's try it. I talk you into meeting me for dinner. I tell you how wet you are making me all throughout dinner and convince you to go back to your place.

Once there, I rub my perky tits across your chest so you can feel my hard nipples on your chest. I ask you if you trust me enough to pleasure you.

In your stupor you reply "yes!"

I ask you if I can tie you up and use your body to please me.

Once again with your lust filled gaze you reply "yes!"

"Let's go to your room and see what we can do then." I say.

You grab my hand and lead me into your room. The headboard and footboard all have posts on them, so that part is easy. You start digging through your closet and come out with 4 ties.

"Do you have another tie?" I ask.

You smile and grab another. Then I tell you.

"I wanna tie you up spread eagle on the bed and blindfold you. I want you to feel me lightly running my fingers over every inch of your body, coming close to touching your cock."

You grin and say "yes!"

So I do.

I start feather kissing your ankles and work my way up until I get to your inner thighs where I gently nibble and kiss. I run my tongue under your balls and around your asshole. I probe my tongue around and around your hole and slip my tongue in your tight little hole before moving away and I continue up to your right nipple where I run my tongue around it to perk it up a bit and graze it with my teeth. I continue on to the left nipple and graze my teeth with just enough force to make your stomach clench and your cock dance. Then I work my feathered kisses down until I kiss around your cock and balls, but never touch. I start trailing my tongue in between your balls and around the base of your shaft.

Still coming close but never touching those most sensitive places. Making you throb with need for me. Then I start with a light tongue on the head of your dick and pull away leaving just my breath close to the tip. As I reposition myself just right you realize that my pussy is right above you. Just out of tongue reach and continues to hoover right there. As I lightly rub my tongue on the tip again. Then as I lick my lips I suck straight down, hard and fast and smoothering you with my pussy to silence the moan of pleasure you release. Unfortunately you cum, hard and fast. I swallow every drop.

I think to myself, Is this all he's got?

I'm gonna push it along and see if there's more.

I keep sucking. You squirm. I know this is the most sensitive time, but I keep going. Sucking on the head of your cock and swirling my tongue on the tip and pushing against the hole in the top. I grab your balls and start massaging them and you keep squirming and moaning. My mouth is wet from all your cum so I slide a finger in with your cock and wet it. I move it down and start playing with your asshole. Swirling around and around. Grazing the hole and putting a little pressure around the entrance while my other hand is playing with your balls and I'm still sucking your sensitive cock. You keep squirming and moaning into my pussy. Protesting you can't take any more. I start moving my hips more.

Smothering your words. Keeping you on edge with your breath. I pull my finger away to wet it some more, and go right back to playing. Each time I increase the pressure pushing against your little hole. Your cock so soft still in my mouth. So sensitive and overwhelmed. I pushed a little harder and my finger slips into your ass. You squirm more now. Tightening up your little hole to keep me out, protesting. So I smoother you with my pussy again to silence you. You need air, so you forget about your ass and as it's loosening I push deeper. There it is. I feel it. The little nub of your prostate. I rub it gently and feel your cock start to harden again. I lift my pussy from your face so you can breathe again and you moan the most glorious sound. Your cock hardening to larger than it was before. I move my body off your face and start sliding it down your chest. Your cock so hard and thick, I lift my mouth off of it and slide my tight pussy down. It feels so good. I go tantalizingly slow. Feeling every inch slide into me and stuff me full. I keep playing with your balls and fingering your ass. You're moaning and crying it's to much.

"Fuck me hard!!" you say.

Fine. I slam my body the rest of the way down you.

"Oh God!" you yell.

I lift myself up, slowly till just the very tip is still in me and slam my body down again.

"YES!" you yell.

I lean down and wet another finger and I slowly raise myself back up. This time when I slam my body down, I force another finger into your asshole and hitting that little nub forcefully.

"FUCK!" you scream out.

As I raise myself slowly again, you say "I'm gonna cum!"

I squeeze your balls hard and tell you "No! You are not allowed to cum yet!"

So I slam back down on you and force a 3rd dry finger in your ass and squeeze your balls hard to keep you from cumming. You moan.

I know I can't keep him from cumming much longer so I start riding hard and fast, seeking my release. During the whole time I'm fingering you and squeezing your balls. You are moaning so loud. Almost there. I feel you enlarging again, so I remove my fingers from your ass and take my hand from your balls and lean back so my back is laying on your chest and your cock hits my spot. I start to orgasm and my pussy is throbbing and tightening around your cock. We both release. I feel you're hot cum shooting hard and fast as my pussy milks you dry. Throbbing and squeezing every drop out of you. I lay there for a minute to get myself together and I get up and start untying you. The blindfold is the last to be removed. You look at me with tears in your eyes and then you hug me tight and say.

"When can I take you to dinner again?"