Mary's Surprise Night Out

Story Info
John and Mary return to a night of fun.
2.4k words
4.4
4.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and i had not been out for quite some time and so we decided to have a date night. The following Friday night came along and we started to get ready to go out. I suggested to Mary that she should dress to impress, she replied that at almost seventy there was not likely to be anybody that would like to be impressed by her. I told her not to be silly as she is still a very sexy looking woman for her age. Mary agreed that she would dress up for me anyway and put on her matching black lacy underwear, stockings and my favourite black dress that showed her beautiful cleavage and was slightly above her knees and finished off with her low heel red shoes.

We went out to one of our favourite pubs for our first drink. while we were there I had to go to the toilet and on my return there was a guy talking to Mary and this did not surprise me at all. On returning to our table the guy made his apologies and left us. I sat down next to Mary and asked who he was and what was he saying. Mary told me that he asked if she was on her own and she had just told him no as I returned. With a smile I said that I was right and she stiil was of interest to guys and she smiled back at me, adding that it didn't mean that he fancied her.

As we had another drink I could see the guy keep glancing over at us but said nothing to Mary about it. We decided to go to another venue with some music on and as I returned our glasses to the bar I cheekily told the guy where we were going. Mary had noticed me speak to him and asked. what I said to him. I told her and added that she would know if she was still fancied by other men if he turned up where we were going. Mary laughed and said that I was dreaming if I thought he would follow us. At our next venue, a small dance club that we used to frequent we had been there about an hour when I noticed the guy from earlier at the bar.

Telling Mary that he was there she looked up and sure enough he was glancing in our direction. Tipping his glass at Mary she smiled and after a few moments he approached our table and asked if he could join us. We told him it would be okay and introduced ourselves as John and Mary and he replied with his name which was Trevor. The night went on and we chatted like old friends with a few interests in common. It was starting to get late and we said that we were going to leave for home, Trevor said thank you for the company and that he would go back to his motel when we left. Mary asked which motel and would he like us to give him a lift there as it was a bit of a long walk.

I drove him to his motel and as he got out he asked if we would like a coffee before having to drive home. I left the decision to Mary and she said a coffee would be nice. Trevor opened his motel room and as we walked in we were impressed as it was an executive suite and was tastefully furnished. Trevor had to go to the bathroom to fill the kettle and Mary and I were looking at the pictures and items in the room when he returned with the kettle. Making a very nice coffee and a bit more chatting it was time for us to leave. As we stood up Trevor asked if I minded if he gave Mary a kiss goodnight as it had been a lovely night. I asked Mary if she would object and she said not at all.

As Mary stood there Trevor put his arms around her and pulled her in for a hug and kiss. I watched as he started to kiss her quite passionately and Mary reciprocated. He looked at me and as he did i beckoned that he could caress her a bit if he wanted. He did not hesitate and he started to let his hands wander over Mary's bottom and as she pulled away a bit startled I told her to enjoy it and let Trevor have a feel of her wonderful body. Mary relaxed and as he kissed her again his hand travelled up to her breasts and squeezed them gently. I aporoached them and Mary could feel me unzipping her dress and knew that she was going to be offered to him. The dress dropped to the floor and Mary stepped out of it and stood there in front of Trevor as he looked at her in her underwear and stockings.

Looking across at me he asked what he could do and I told him that he should put a hand in her knickers and if I heard her getting juicy then he could go further if he wanted. As his hand went into Mary's knickers she parted her legs enough for him to get his fingers into her pussy. It was not long before I could hear her getting wet and she started to moan in ecstasy. I did not hesitate and unclipped her bra and pushed it off of her shoulders and her large pendulous breasts dropped out and Trevor could not believe what he was looking at. He was still fingering her as I stood behind Mary and pulled her knickers down for her to step out of. He turned her around and reached around from the back grasping both breasts and started squeezing them.

Finding her nipples were standing out like organ stops I watched as he started to twist them gently between his fingers and thumbs. Not being able to resist I reached forward and started to feel her wet pussy and slipped two fingers into her working her up to a very noisy orgasm. As soon as she had her orgasm Trevor led her to the bed and putting her on to the top of the bed and without asking he pulled Mary's legs apart and put his head straight in between them and I could hear him lapping her juices up and could see his tongue licking her cliterous sending her into arches of extreme pleasure as he did so. Mary had another orgasm and as Trevor stood up she laid there and watched as he undressed showing that he was quite well endowed and she knew that she would be feeling it in her very soon.

Mary does have some pubic hair and with her age it was going very grey and Trevor asked if she had ever shaved her pussy. Mary told him no she had not and he asked me if I would like to see it shaved. I told him that I did not mind and he told her to lay there while he got his razor. Mary looked at me with a surprised look and asked if she should let him shave her. Before I answered Trevor returned with shaving soap, a shaving brush and his razor. He told mary to spread her legs wide open and started to lather her up with the soap. As he worked the brush over her pubic hair he also pushed it into her vaginal opening and teased her with it. I watched as he started to shave her and I dropped my trousers and Mary pulled my cock out and started to jerk me off. Watching what this stranger was doing to my wife it was not long before Mary knew that I was going to deposit my cum on her tits.

Once Trevor had finished shaving Mary's pubes he positioned his cock at her pussy and started to push it into her. As he did he suddenly withdrew it and apologised to us for not putting a condom on. I told him he did not need to as I wanted him to cum deep into her so that I could see his cum seeping out of her after he had finished. Trevor did not need a second chance and once again he started to enter Mary. I looked her in the eye and asked what he felt like and she replied that it felt magnificent and quite large. As I watched him thrust into her for what seemed ages it came to the point that he was getting close to his orgasm.

Mary clamped her legs around Trevor and told him that he was bringing her to another orgasm and wanted him to fill her with his cum at the same time. Trevor slowed his movements telling Mary that if she let him know when she was ready he would let go of his load into her. It was not long after that Mary started to moan loudly and almost shouted at Trevor that she was about to orgasm. With a louder moan almost a groan Mary was visibly having her orgasm and with a just as loud groan it was obvious that as Trevor's bum cheeks started to clench together that he was indeed filling Mary's pussy with his cum. After a while Mary released her legs and Trevor withdraw from her full pussy. As he rolled over next to her Mary started kissing him passionately as she thanked him for a wonderful night.

As they were kissing and Trevor was playing with Mary's tits again I told Mary to spread her legs and let me see Trevors cum seeping out of her pussy. The milky cum was seeping out and was such a wonderful sight that i lifted her legs and pushed my cock deep into her and could not stop my self reaching a quick climax and enjoying sticky seconds I let my cum shoot into her. Mary let out a nice groan as she accepted my cum and beckoned for me to come and lay down next to her. Doing as I was asked Mary kissed me like she used to in our early courting days and whispered a huge thankyou for letting the night happen. Trevor and I layed there fondling Mary's tits and I saw his hand travel down to her pussy and it was obvious that he was once again fingering her.

We fell asleep with Mary as the sandwich filling and slept until the very early hours of the morning. When we did wake up Trevor suggested that Mary might like to have a shower before we left for home. Mary thought that would be a good idea and off she went to the en-suite. Unsurprisingly Trevor said that he would check on Mary and after a few minutes I went into the en-suite and could see that Trevor had Mary's legs around his waist and was giving her a breakfast that she probably was not expecting. I stood and watched as he was obviously shooting another load of his cum into her. I left and let them carry on with whatever they wanted. Once they came out we decided to go somewhere for a real breakfast. Macdonalds was the only breakfast venue open and so we enjoyed what they had to offer.

During breakfast Trevor said a very grateful thank you to us and Mary replied with a positive thank you in return. As we sipped our coffee I asked Mary what she really thought of what had happened and without hesitation she said that I was proved right and that she obviously was still desirable to other men. Trevor joined in saying that he had often thought of having a gilf and it was then that Mary and I did not even know how old Trevor was. Mary asked him his age and he surprised us by telling us that he was 53. Asking him how old he thought we were he said in our early 60s, and was very surprised to hear that we were actually 70 and 72. Trevor told Mary that she was indeed a very desirable woman and that he thought a lot of men would still find her attractive and if they were lucky enough to have a night like he had that they would not be disappointed.

Mary said that she felt quite tender in her pussy but had enjoyed the night probably as much as Trevor had. Adding that if he was ever returning that he should look us up and gave him her phone number. Trevor surprised us by saying that if we wanted he would extend his booking at the motel and we could go out for dinner tonight. Looking at Mary I could tell that she would be interested if he did that. She then added that if Trevor and I were interested that she could stay with him for the day so that I could return home to see to our dog as he is not usually left for so long. I had a brain wave and immediately said that Trevor could save some money and come back to our house for the day. Eagerly Trevor responded with a 'what a great idea' and so it was agreed and we gave him our address and told him to come out once he had checked out of the motel.

We returned home and I told Mary that I would like her to stay undressed for the day so that Trevor and I could enjoy her whenever we wanted through the day which would make her a true loving wife. She agreed to ask Trevor if he turned up and added that she did not expect him to come out to our home. After 10oclock Mary's phone rang and it was indeed Trevor who was asking for directions to find us. He was not far away and he arrived at our house about 20 minutes later. Once he came in Mary gave him a peck on his cheek and asked if he would like her to be naked as I had suggested. The answer was pretty quick and keeping her promise she went to the bedroom and returned completely naked except for a pair of high heels and stockings.

if I get enough feedback from this story I will write the continuation at a future date.