Lucie Pt. 02 : The Party

Story Info
Lucie's master invites his friends over.
2.1k words
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vivec
vivec
8 Followers

The Party:

Master had invited some of his friends over the weekend, around seven people, consisting of both men and women that liked sharing the burden of torturing Lucie.

On the first station of the evening she was tied to a low fucking bench, there she was lying on her stomach in a slight upward position. Her legs were tied to the leg rests below alongside with her body, so her cute butt was sticking out with easy access. Her hand was tied to the arm rests along her chest and her head stuck out with and had full mobility. The only part of her body that she could move.

Two lines were formed, one for the men and one for the women.

On the men's side was her soft expose butt hole and without any lube, just using their own spit, they started turn taking raping her without remorse. Pressing their dicks into her unprepared, tight and small asshole.

On the other side, she was forced to give oral sex to the ladies.

They were comfortably sitting on a high chair so that Lucie's face was in the right height with their vaginas.

The stench was horrible, they usually agreed that they would not clean their private parts a couple of days before the parties. Adding a special flavor just for Lucie, making their pussies taste and smell horrible.

After giving enough oral pleasure to a woman to the brink of coming.

Lucie was made to suck up the remaining foul pussy juices and saliva and spit it into a one and a half liter cup that they held near her face. Only when the private part was clean did the next lady in the line take its place with their own distinct taste and smell.

It did not take a long time before she started crying into the ladies messy vaginas.

The ongoing anal rape was causing her too much unbearable pain, and she could not hold back her tears.

She was used to having her ass spoiled daily, but the sheer number of men pressing deep into her rectum made her asshole extremely sore.

This continued for about a one and a half hour til both the men and the women were satisfied. Everyone was on the edge, but no one had cum, leaving everyone eager to continue tonight activities.

The second station of the evening, Lucie was put on a slightly tilted bench shaped like a Y. There she laid on her back with her head sticking out of the tilted side.

Her hands were tied to the sides of her body and her legs were spread wide apart and fastened to the bench, making her clean-shaven pussy easy accessible.

The guys line up to her innocent pretty head and forced her to lick and suck their filthy, slimy cocks that had just been in her ass.

Meanwhile, the girls all got whips and canes and starting whipping and hitting her unprotected pussy and tied up legs. So a continuation of muffle of screams was coming out of her mouth while the guys were getting their unwashed dicks cleaned, which had now been enriched with her own ass flavor.

Like the women, the men had not cleaned their private parts in days with had created a lot of slimy distinct flavors for her to enjoy, savor and suck up.

And the same as before, after she had licked, slurped and sucked away all the dick and ass juice from a guy's cock she spit the content into the cup near her face which contained the women's awful juices.

After all the dicks were there sucked dry of all filth they gathered around her to cum into her open mouth.

She was not allowed to swallow their loads and was told to hold it in her mouth and gargle the sperm so it became nice and thick. After everyone had finished and her mouth was filled to the brim with cum, they got the same cup with all the other juices and Lucie spit it into the gooey mixture.

They untied her from the second station and put her on her knees.

She had now cleaned the women's messy pussies and the men's slimy cocks and extracted the generous tasteful juices into her special cup. But the oral cleaning of the guests was not done.

Her next task was to lick and clean each of the men and women's assholes.

With her hands attached behind her back with handcuffs, her head was shoved into each of the guest's rectum.

First, she was forced to lick the assholes using a lot of her own saliva and mix it in with the man or women's unique ass juice. Then she sucked and slurp up the mixture of sweat, saliva and ass juice into her mouth and spit it into her special cup. This she was needed to repeat a couple of times for each guest before their asshole was in a clean condition.

When everyone was satisfied with her oral cleaning and the large cup was almost full, they laid her on the floor and adjusted her, so her own ass was up in the air.

Then they fetch a huge syringe and sucked up the mixture of cum, pussy juice, ass juice, dick juice and saliva from the large cup and pushed the end of the syringe into her asshole.

Slow and steady, they pressed the content into her asshole while she was letting out a moan of discomfort. After all the of it was inside her, they sealed the entrance with a butt plug.

Now with the mixture of juices from all the guest's private parts stirring in her ass, she was brought to the third station, the feeding box.

It was a big box with a hole on top, there the victim's head will be fitted.

They tied her into the hole with some straps, leaving her whole body immobilized, and put her head into place.

Then they got a big funnel gag that was put in her mouth and strapped it around her head. The funnel gag was sealed shut, so everything that goes into the funnel had to be drunk by Lucie. Just to make sure what she swallowed as fast as possible, a clamp was fixed onto her nose. Making it so that she could only breathe through the funnel.

First, the ladies wanted to fill Lucie's stomach with their golden juice.

So a lady walk up to the box and squatted over the funnel. Looking down at the helpless girl in the box, she mercilessly released a steady flow into the funnel.

As soon as the vile liquid filled the funnel and ran into Lucie's mouth, she panicked.

Not being able to breath, she had no choose to start swallowing the women's nectar. Even if the taste was awful she instinctively took very large gulps of the warm liquid in the hope that she will be able to breathe again soon.

Her tormentor stopped two times in the middle of the force-feeding so that Lucie can get some short gasping breaths of air and watch the horror on the defenseless girl's face, then she started peeing again.

After the first lady was done another one was right on her heel, not letting Lucie rest and take to many unauthorized breaths in between the feedings.

With her pussy over the funnel, she released her warm liquid into Lucie's unwilling stomach.

The second lady tasted different, but still not better or worse than the first lady. Their urine always tasted different depending on what they had eaten or drink before the party.

After each lady that emptied their bladder, it became harder and harder to gulps everything down. So the time with no air became longer.

When the last lady offered Lucie her warm gift, she had not much space left in her stomach. Making it last forever, and before she had finished sucking up all the liquid in the funnel, and she was close to drowning.

Her stomach was now full of the four grow women's warm piss, and she could not drink anymore.

But it was her function as their toy human toilet to drink all the guests piss and have the honor to savor and taste all their urine.

So the only way now to get her to swallow more was to get out the liquid from her stomach. The fastest way to do that was to make her puke, and the preferred way they usually did this was with deep throating her.

So she was let out of the box and her hands were attached behind her back and a O ring gag was fitted in her mouth. Two guys held her body so that she could not move, and one guy holding her head. Then the guys took turns on and who would skull fuck her til she puked up all the liquids and her stomach was empty and ready for use again.

After she had puke up all the women's urine they put her un-remorseful back in the box.

Now the men could take turn filling up her empty stomach. All the men's pee, the same as the women's urine tasted different.

After a long time she had satisfied the men too, and was let out of the box.

And as same as before they started deep throating but this time the women did it with long dildos that could reach far down Lucie's throat.

After a while she had vomited out all the piss from her stomach.

Now that her stomach was empty again. She was ready for here third meal of the night. The meal that's been in her bowls for a while. She was brought to the floor, and she screamed as the butt plug was forcefully removed.

They lifted her up to a squatting position, and she was made to squeeze out the foul mix of saliva, cum, ass, dick and pussy juice into the same cup as they used before.

After she had squeezed everything out, the large cup was placed in her hands, and they instructed her to suck it up.

They all gather around her as she unwillingly started to consume the thick gooey mixture. Looking down on the poor girl that had started crying, they felt proud of the meal they had created for their plaything this evening.

Every little foul juice fluid they have been saving up for in days was included in that mixture, and it was now obediently being consumed by the younger hopeless girl.

To relish all the flavor, she was told to gargle each mouth full of goo and keep it in her mouth for at least one minute before swallowing it. The taste was horrific, the combine mixture of vile juices was easily the worst thing she had tasted today, and she began feeling nauseous only after one mouthful that she gargled. It did not take long before her stomach gave in, and she vomited out the vile mixture into the cup again.

As a punishment, not only did she need to continue eating the meal that now also included her own vomit. But also the time what she had to gargle the mixture and keep it in her mouth was now changed to two minutes for each mouthful, so she could savor the nasty taste even longer.

This continued to happen, and she vomited multiple times back into the cup. Making the time, she had to gargle the mixture longer and longer, which made it more smooth and blended.

It felt like ages before she managed to swallow and keep everything down.

She was feeling very sick, but now the generous gifts of nasty filth and juices from the guest's private parts, that she had been stored in her ass, was now in her tummy. She had gotten her well deserved nutritious meal of the evening, and the dreadful taste still lingered in her mouth and throat.

Now they were not going to use her mouth anymore this evening and to make sure the meal to stay in her stomach, they got a big ball gag what stretched her jaws almost to a braking point and fitted it into her mouth.

The second reason for the ball gag was that in the upcoming hours Lucie would be doing a lot of screaming. So for the sake of the guests ears the ball gag was put in place so it could muffle her extreme screaming.

They sometimes let her be without a gag, so they could enjoy the wonderful sound of her panicked screams, crying and her futile begging. But this was not good for the ears in the long round, so for today the gag was put in place.

They then carried the soon-to-be none stop screaming girl, to the more pain related activities of the evening.

vivec
vivec
8 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 01 Ariana has fun with her sleeping auntie, with consequences!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bikers Intrude on Camping Family Bikers force themselves on family's on camping trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Queans Eat Cakes - Jenna & Sherry Female cuckolding, wife used as a lesbian slave.in BDSM
Maggie's Halloween Adventure Maggie's nemesis sets her up at a Halloween party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborhood Sex Slave As single woman force into sexual slavery to the neighbors.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories