All Comments on 'Lucille and Mrs. Miller'

by VegasMike155

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GREAT!!

Thanks VegasMiike!

Missing MARY too and her wondérfull stories.

Your next part of Lucille and Mrs. Miller is great an made me happy.

Hope you decide to continue with this Storry. Also there are other stories from Marry you may continue... Maybe some new stories?

Thank you so far.

Joe (Germany)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I thought the title said Hitler, but Der Furher didn't show up in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great stuff

Brilliant Vegas Mike,just brilliant

Mary will be proud when she reads it, you echo her style of writing plus adding some more explicit content which is better for the male reader. I would have liked some more explicit details about Irene and Mrs Jane Miller`s bodies and the fun they had together in the 69 position. But that is only my personal preference, as I am heavily into the sex and fun shared between two mature much older ladies.

The fuck and cum fest between the men was written in a very sexual way that even straight men like me was aroused by all the spunking.

Well done Mike,keep up the good work

VegasMike155VegasMike155about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Ian

Ian, I'd be happy to correspond with you but you'll have to give me contact info - either an e-mail addy or your Lit username. Thanks for the thumbs up. Nice to hear from a fellow Mary Granger-fan.

VegasMike155

Saula88Saula88over 4 years ago
Love this story!

Brilliant! Just brilliant! Sexy! 5 stars and more if the universe opened up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVegasMike155@VegasMike155
Recently widowed. I'm 65 years old. Looking for female partner who'll share my interests in sex, movies, books, and music. If you are a mature woman (regardless of how old you actually are) and you find some stories or authors in my Favorites lists that you really like please ...