Lucille and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille hesitated briefly but after a short reflection she decided that, neither she nor Bruce could refuse her mother anything.

"Certainly, mother, what would you like us to do?"

"Every once in a while your sister comes over with her husband, Ronald, for tea. It's just the three of us. And Ronald is our 'panty boy tea server'."

"Panty boy?"

"Yes, dear, "panty boy". He puts on a pair of panties -- nothing else -- and Susan and I fix him up with a wig and some makeup and Ronald serves us tea. It's quite entertaining."

"Mom, I'm shocked that you would want to do that and that Susan and Ronald are willing to go along with it. Not to mention the fact that you've been doing it for some time without my having any idea."

Jane chuckled delightedly. "Lucille, I dare say there's a lot you don't know about your family. But I think you are going to enjoy finding it out. It's going to be so nice (and exciting!) to share all of this with you now. We should've done it a long time ago. But getting back to our "panty boy", Ronald, the problem is he just isn't very well suited for it. He's just not "pretty" enough. Not nearly as "pretty" as your little Brucie could be, I'm sure. Ronald tries, and he's certainly a dear for putting up with Susan and me but I really would like to see Bruce be our "panty boy". What I have in mind is for you and Susan getting together with me for tea and have Bruce be our "pretty panty boy, Brucie". I'm sure Susan and I could fix Bruce up very nicely. Does that sound agreeable to you, Lucille?"

Lucille was very intrigued and tantalized! Here it was, still early in the morning, and her panties were already quite damp. She was thinking she might treat herself to a nice "flow" after the phone conversation. But Lucille realized that, to be fair, she needed to sound a note of caution. "First I'll have to check with Bruce, mom. He'll have to go along with it."

"Of course, darling, that goes without saying. But after yesterday I'm confident that Bruce would enjoy being our "panty boy tea server" and be very good at it."

"So, mom, it will just be my husband and you and my sister?"

"That's right, Lucille, just the four of us."

"That sounds like fun, Mom. I'll talk about it with Bruce this evening."

It actually sounded like a lot more than just "fun". The thought of her husband, Bruce, being little Brucie and standing in front of her mother and sister wearing nothing but a pair of panties was quite enticing but Lucille didn't yet feel free enough to tell her mother that.

"Wonderful, Lucille! You can tell me tomorrow what he has to say about it. If he needs any persuading I'd be happy to help you with that, sweetheart. But now there are some things I need to attend to. This has been a delightful chat, dear, I'm so glad I called this morning."

"Lovely to talk with you as well, mother. I'll call tomorrow about Bruce."

The rest of the day passed uneventfully.

That evening, when they had almost finished dinner, Lucille brought the subject up with Bruce.

"Mother called this morning, dear."

Bruce perked right up! "She did? How nice of her to call so soon after yesterday."

"Yes, she wanted me to know how happy she and father were about how things had turned out. In fact it sounded like she and Dad had as good a time afterwards as we did last night, Bruce."

Bruce beamed! "We certainly had a good time before bed didn't we, darling? I dare say that was one of the best "desserts" you've ever had." Bruce suddenly blushed and looked down at his plate. In a quiet voice he added, "And I should tell you, dear, that I've been thinking all day about your mother seeing me in your panties and...touching me...it was very nice and I'm...looking forward to doing it again next Sunday.

Lucille was so relieved that Bruce had given her such a convenient opening. "Funny you should mention that, dear. One of the things mother talked about was how much she enjoyed seeing you in my panties, how pretty you were, and how much she would like to see you in panties again. She wanted to know if you would like to join my mother and me and my sister, Susan for tea and be our 'panty boy tea server'."

That took Bruce aback! "All three of you? She wants me to be a "panty boy" in front of Susan too!?"

"Yes, dear, she would, very much so. She was quite excited by the idea." And Lucille added quietly, with blushing face turned downwards, "I must confess, Bruce, it excited me too."

At that, Bruce knew he would agree. But it was a daunting prospect. To be in front of three women wearing nothing but a pair of his wife's panties was, frankly, a scary thought. It was a humiliating thought. Shameful! Bruce could feel his tiny little penis stiffening just thinking about the humiliation and the shame.

After a quiet moment, Bruce looked up at Lucille, and with a shy smile on his face Bruce asked her, "Could you help me select the right panties for the occasion, dear?"

Lucille was quite pleased. She knew everything was going to be just wonderful. She could hardly wait!

By Thursday afternoon everything was in readiness. Bruce and Lucille were driving over to Lucille's parent's cottage. They were both quite silent, each one preoccupied with their thoughts.

Lucille was nervous and anxious but mostly she was looking forward to seeing her mother again after the "juicy" events of the previous Sunday. She was looking forward to seeing her husband Bruce become little Brucie again and put him on display for her mother and sister to see. She wanted her sister to admit that Brucie was a much better "panty boy tea server" than her own husband Ronald was. And she was hoping her mother would...well...do something to Brucie. Lucille wasn't exactly sure what she would like to have happen but she was very much hoping something would.

Bruce was quite frankly terrified. Not because he was afraid of his mother-in-law seeing him in his wife's panties again. The last time had been very pleasant indeed and he was looking forward to a repeat of it. If it were just his wife and her mother he'd be quite excited at the prospect. But he barely knew his sister-in-law. They only socialized together at Lucille's parent's house and then rarely conversed directly with Susan and Ronald. Last Sunday he had learned more about his wife's sister and her husband than he had learned the entire time he had been married to Lucille. To have his sister-in-law see him wearing a pair of panties was very scary. But it did help to know that Susan and her parents had often seen Ronald wearing panties.

When they arrived at the cottage only Lucille's mother was there. She greeted the two of them warmly and graciously.

She gave Bruce a big hug. "It's so nice to see you again, Bruce. I've been looking forward to this little get-together for tea since Lucille and I talked about it Monday."

She showed them in and then directed them to one of the two spare bedrooms on either end of the hallway to the back of the house.

Indicating the bedroom to the left Jane said it would be a good place for Bruce to get ready as little Brucie. "Here you go, love, you can change in here", she said, opening the bedroom door. Jane turned to her daughter and asked her, "Is he already wearing your panties, dear?"

"No, Mom, I didn't want them to get wrinkled on the way here. I want Susan to see my Brucie in pristine panties." Lucille showed her mom the overnight case she was carrying. "Everything he needs is right in here."

"Well, then, I'll let the two of you get to it." She closed the bedroom door behind them.

For the next few minutes Lucille got her husband, Bruce, ready to be a pretty "panty boy".

Lucille had carefully selected the panties Brucie would be wearing. It was a plain pink pair that Bruce said felt the nicest of all her panties. Lucille had considered picking a racier pair - one of the black ones perhaps -- but she quickly rejected the idea of the black lace panties or any of the really sheer ones. Somehow she wasn't completely comfortable with Bruce's penis being on display for Susan and her mother to see. She was afraid it might be a bit too much. She thought the demure pink ones would be good for this first time. And Bruce did say how much he liked the way they felt on him.

But there was more to the transformation than just putting a pair of her panties on him. She also spent a bit of time working on his makeup. She wanted to get it just right. She wanted him to be as pretty as he could be. She certainly wanted to make sure he was prettier than Ronald! Lucille had considered putting a wig on her little Brucie but had decided against it. Today she wanted her sister to know that despite being "pretty", despite wearing her panties, despite wearing makeup, and despite his teeny, tiny prick Brucie was her husband and a man. Maybe the next time he could wear a wig. Maybe next Sunday when they got together again with her mother and father? Hmmmmm. She wondered what her father would think of her husband wearing a wig. For some reason that thought made Lucille feel quite delicious!

Eventually Brucie was ready to make his grand entrance. He had been anxiously listening for Susan's arrival but she apparently was going to be a bit late. He hadn't heard anybody else arrive since they had entered the bedroom. It made him feel marginally more comfortable about coming out of the bedroom wearing nothing but panties. He opened the door and stepped out into the hallway and there was Susan! And Ronald!! And Ronald was also wearing nothing but panties!!!

Although Bruce and Lucille were quite stunned and surprised, Susan and Ronald clearly were not. They were both grinning from ear to ear.

"Welcome to the club, Bruce old boy! I'm so glad it won't just be me for a change", Ronald chortled.

Ronald was wearing nothing but panties, just like Brucie, but there the resemblance ended. There hadn't really been any attempt to prettify him. He was not wearing any makeup. And his panties were quite different from Bruce's demure pink ones. Ronald was wearing a scandalous pair of black, sheer panties that clearly displayed Ronald's penis. And they may as well be see-through because there was no hiding it. Although Ronald's cock was not quite as large as Lucille's father's magnificent prick there would have been no disguising that large lump in his panties and so they didn't bother trying. Not only could it be clearly seen through the fabric of the panties, the knob itself was sticking up above the waistband of the panties.

Lucille was quite upset. "Susan, Mom assured me that it would just be us three women and Bruce. We had no idea Ronald would be here."

At this Jane came in from the living room. "Lucille, I was afraid there might be some hesitancy on Bruce's part -- and yours perhaps -- and I thought the best way past it would be to just surprise you. I do apologize. But here we all are. Let's have tea!"

With that, Ronald took charge of Brucie. "This way, old pal, I'll show you how Jane wants the tea trays set up". And Susan said, "Come on, sis, let's get seated while the boys are getting the tea things sorted out."

Lucille noticed that the chairs in the living room had been moved while she had been getting Brucie ready. The four chairs were now arranged in a circle, with a low table in the center. There were stools and settees interspersed between the chairs with a fair amount of space between them. The three ladies settled into their chairs -- Susan directly across from Jane and Lucille to Jane's left.

Lucille found herself too nervous to speak but her mother and sister seemed perfectly at ease.

"Oh, Mother, I'm so glad we have another man to serve our tea", Susan exclaimed. "Ronald is a dear for putting up with our "tea sessions" but I've never felt he was really quite suited for it. Lucy, I think your husband Bruce will be just wonderful!"

At that moment the two husbands brought in the tea trays, Ronald leading the way.

Lucille's mother gave them directions.

"Ronald, I want you here, between Lucille and myself." She then motioned for Bruce to come to the other side of the center table. "And, Bruce, I want you over here between me and Susan."

This placed Ronald quite close to Lucille. She tried very hard to not stare at her brother-in-law, Ronald, but it was almost impossible not to. He was standing within easy touching distance and was almost completely nude. It struck her forcibly how odd it was for her and her mother and sister to be sitting, fully clothed, while two nearly naked men were standing next to them, towering over the women. And the oddest thing was how perfectly calm and collected Susan and her mother were.

"Ronald", Lucille's mother said, "I want you to serve me first and show Little Brucie how we want our tea served. And, Ronald, I want you to face me fully".

Facing the table and the tea setting, Ronald took one of the cups and then turned to his right, facing his mother-in-law, and placed the cup in front of her. Then he slowly bent over at the waist and proceeded to fix her a cup of tea the way he knew she liked. He added a splash of milk, poured the tea, and added one cube of sugar and then stirred the brown liquid. Then he placed a nice, little biscuit on a plate and set that next to the cup of tea and saucer. And during the whole time he remained bent over, exaggeratedly, facing his mother-in-law squarely, twisting his torso to take whatever he needed from the tea tray that was situated to his side. He took his time and didn't rush any of the steps involved in serving tea. Lucille, quite literally, could not help but notice Ronald's pantied-covered ass pointed straight at her! The way he was bent over his ass was on perfect display. His panties were completely see-through and she could easily see the dark hairs on his butt. That was disturbingly new to her. Bruce's rear end was quite hairless and fair. But not only could she see all of the dark hair covering his ass but her eyes simply couldn't keep from following the cleft of his buttocks down...down...to the little dark brown hole nestled at the bottom of his crack. And with him bent over like he was and with his legs spread a little bit Lucille thought she could just catch a glimpse of his manly sack. She was shocked to discover that she was hoping she'd be able to get a better look later on.

And suddenly, it was over. Ronald was finished serving Lucille's mother her tea and he straightened up.

"Very nicely done, Ronald. Now Brucie, do you think you could serve Susan her tea as nicely as Ronald served mine? Susan, tell Little Brucie how you want it served."

"No sugar for me, Brucie"

It wouldn't be until much later, after they had returned home, that Bruce questioned himself why he had been so compliant. But at the time Bruce's main concern was to not embarrass his wife, Lucille, in front of her family. Bruce was focused on being the best tea server he could be. He was so focused that as he was serving Susan her tea while bent over in front of her that he actually forgot he was wearing nothing but a pair of his wife's panties.

But he was soon reminded of it. He felt a woman's hand gently caressing his silk-covered ass. He was quite startled but he was proud that he only flinched a little bit -- and didn't spill a drop of tea! He had been so engrossed in making sure he served Susan's tea correctly that he hadn't noticed that his mother-in-law, Jane, had moved to one of the settees positioned around the center table.

"This is very nice material. This is one of your pairs of panties isn't it, Lucille?"

Lucille could only numbly nod her head in agreement. It was so exciting to watch her mother fondle her husband's ass through her own panties that she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"It's nice, knowing you've also worn these panties, Lucille. It's almost as if I'm touching both of you at the same time." As Jane said this she had pressed her fingers into the crack of Bruce's arse and slid them down and under his crotch between his legs.

Susan grinned broadly. "What a delicious thought, mother, that hadn't occurred to me!" And not hesitating so much as a second, Susan reached up and cupped the crotch of the panties Bruce was wearing, clearly feeling his tiny penis through the silky material. "If Lucille was wearing these panties now, I'd be fingering her pussy instead of Bruce's prick!", Susan smiled wickedly.

Jane asked Susan, "Is he hard, dear, can you feel a stiffie?"

"I think so, Mom. But he is rather small. That makes it hard to tell."

Jane moved her hand through Bruce's legs to join her daughter's hand in front fondling him."

"Oh yes, I can feel a nice little stiffie! I think your husband is quite excited, Lucille."

Even if he had had time to collect his thoughts, think about them, and carefully put them down on paper, Bruce would not have been able to describe his feelings at that moment. It was very humiliating to hear two women discussing his "shortcomings" so openly. But he couldn't deny that it was incredibly thrilling to have both, his mother-in-law and her daughter feeling his silk-covered penis in front of his wife. His wife...! Bruce quickly glanced over at his wife just out of the corner of his eyes to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were riveted on what her sister and mother were doing to him. Her thighs were clenched tightly together and, just as Bruce glanced at her, she had pressed a hand firmly into the place where her thighs and crotch met. Lucille was excited! Very excited!! She was enjoying watching what was being done to him.

Bruce almost surged!

But Jane wasn't going to let that happen so quickly. She immediately let his penis go and pulled her hand back. "Don't you dare, young man, it's far too early for that." And Jane followed that up with a smart slap on his pretty pantie-covered butt.

Susan quickly followed her mother's lead. "No, Brucie. Why the morning tea has just gotten started. You have to control yourself!" Susan settled back in her chair and took a sip of her tea, her eyes smiling over her cup at her mother and sister.

Jane moved back to her chair. "I'm quite sure Little Brucie will control himself, dear. Won't you, Brucie?"

"Yes, Mrs. Dodd."

"Oh. That will never do, Brucie! I insist you call me "Mom". And, Lucille, I really want to compliment you and Bruce. He's doing a wonderful job for his first time. Ronald needed a fair amount of coaching, didn't he, Susan?"

"Yes, it did take a bit of coaching the first couple of times. But to be fair, Mom, we both had a VERY nice time despite that." She slyly looked over at her husband (who was still conscientiously focused on Jane and not looking at either of the two sisters) and smiled knowingly. "But, Mom, wouldn't you agree with me that it's ever so nice to see a man like Bruce wearing panties?"

Lucille was confused. "A man like Bruce?"

"A man with a small penis, sis. A man whose prick is completely contained by the panties he's wearing. Ronald! Turn around so Lucille and I can see your cock."

Lucille turned her head around just as Ronald turned toward his wife. And there it was again. Ronald's cock! It wasn't the biggest cock Lucille had ever seen. Both Brian and her father had a bigger one. But this one was on display so obscenely, pressed tightly against his stomach by the sheer black material of the panties he was wearing, with an impressive knob sticking up above the waistband. And it was barely two feet away and right at eye level. And though it seemed to be tightly constrained by the sheer fabric, it apparently didn't prevent Ronald from being very hard. Lucille wondered if it was as hard as it looked.

"It's okay, sweetheart, you can touch him if you want to," her mother said, almost as if she could read her daughter's mind. "That's the whole point of these 'morning teas'. That the women of this family can get together and do what we want to."