Lucille and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille's attention was divided between watching her father working on Brian's cock and focusing on the look and feel of his own cock in her hand. But there was something that Lucille wanted. She had wanted it ever since her father's cock had spurted a load of cum into her face Sunday afternoon. She had told Bruce later that night what it was she wanted. And he wanted it too, wanted to see her do it.

She had to lower herself to the floor and stretch her body out away from the couch and then she had to lean over her father's thighs, bending over and placing her head where his magnificent cock was jutting up in all its glory. Lucille pulled her father's cock to her mouth. As her father had done with Brian she started with just the head. Her mouth was touching her father's cock! The realization of years fantasizing about it! She didn't even try to engulf the entire head. Just maintaining the contact of her lips with the head of her father's penis was enough. But then she noticed the taste of the precum that was oozing out of the slit and, wanting more of it, Lucille started using her tongue directly on the source, lapping up the tasty juices being produced by her father's penis. Mmmmmm! If Lucille had been a cat she would have been purring quite contentedly. She soon started using her tongue over the whole surface of her father's cock and tried taking more of it in her mouth. It was so big!

Lucille's eyes were closed. She was concentrating on all of the other sensations: taste, smell, and most intriguingly the feel of his big knob. It was hard and yet soft. It felt firm enough and potent enough to batter its way through any obstacle and yet as she pressed her mouth tighter against it, it seemed...spongy somehow. She finally got her lips past the head. She was using her tongue delicately on the sensitive underside of his penis and she was rewarded with a muffled, garbled moan from up above her. If Lucille's lips weren't stretched to their maximum she would have smiled, knowing that even though her father was quite preoccupied using his own mouth on Brian's cock he was still appreciating Lucille's efforts. She tried taking more of the shaft itself but it was all she could do to touch the very top of it, just below the crown, with her lips. Maybe someday, with a lot of practice, she might be able to take more of this mighty appendage but not today. Her father's cock was as deep in her mouth as it was going to get this time. He could barely move it in and out. If she was going to make it spew that wonderful cream like it did Sunday she was going to have to employ a different technique - and this time she wanted as much of that cream as possible in her mouth, not just on her face.

With her eyes still closed she slowly backed off the huge knob and then applied her lips directly to the side of his shaft. Starting at the very top she slowly worked her mouth downwards, nuzzling and licking with her tongue along the way. She savored every millimeter of the journey down her father's shaft, every bump, every throbbing vein, until she bumped into something completely unexpected...her husband Bruce's head! Lucille instantly pulled her head back and opened her eyes. There was Bruce in the same position she was, only on the other side of her father and his lips were working on the very bottom of her father's pole. Lucille noticed that her father's balls were quite coated with saliva and she knew that her husband had also been licking them along with the shaft of his cock. Realizing that Lucille had suddenly stopped, Bruce pulled back to see why and found her staring at him in disbelief. Aware of how it must look Bruce became very embarrassed and shame-faced. Lucille smiled. "Go ahead, darling," she chuckled lightly, "there's more than enough for both of us." With that, Lucille resumed her ministrations on the top part of her father's penis. She again closed her eyes and she could feel Bruce moving his mouth back to the base of the cock. Lucille managed to get a hand down and under her father's crotch. She wanted to feel his wonderful balls...balls that were now wet with her husband's saliva! Lucille felt like she now had complete permission to fully enjoy what she was doing without even a trace of guilt or shame. Her husband was doing and enjoying the same thing she was. How wonderful! But there was one more thing she wanted to see. Again, Lucille backed off of her father's cock.

"Bruce," she quietly called. Bruce stopped what he was doing and looked questioningly at his wife. Her only response was to again smile encouragingly and use the one hand that was still holding her father's cock to push the enormous head slightly towards Bruce. Bruce smiled shyly, and then focused on the prospect, assessing the difficulty involved, anticipating the pleasurable reward.

Bruce engulfed the head of Frank's cock.

Bruce had fully explored Brian's cock earlier, so his main curiosity now was to find out just how much of this enormous cock he could manage. It took some effort. He even had to adjust his body's position and the angle of his throat. And the result of all his efforts was only a few inches. But those few inches were wonderful! Lucille was quite delighted to see that her husband could take more of her father's cock than she could. She was happy for her father. Bruce was going to be able to please him better. She was also very happy for her husband. It was most evident that he was enjoying what he was doing.

Lucille now busied herself with stroking the rest of the shaft that her husband's mouth couldn't reach -- which was plenty! And she was licking the base of the cock while gently fondling the warm, musky-smelling sack containing her father's balls -- the balls she had come from. Occasionally she would switch her tongue over to his balls, adding her saliva to her husband's.

Soon Bruce found a position that allowed him to take a comfortable amount of Frank's cock and still be able to work his mouth back and forth on it -- at least a little bit. Bruce was now intent on producing a stream of hot cock-cream into his mouth for the first time.

The crisis was fast approaching for the four active participants.

Brian's head was thrown back in extreme pleasure and his hips were involuntarily trying to shove more of his cock into Frank's mouth. Frank had a firm grip on Brian's buttocks, more to control the depth of his very large cock than to pull it even deeper. Ronald's cock was the only cock Frank Dodd had sucked the last few years and it really hadn't been very often -- Ronald just wasn't very keen on man-to-man pleasures. So it had been a very long time since Frank had encountered an above average sized cock let alone such an impressive specimen and he could only do so much with it.

As for Frank himself, he had not spent the day in frenzied sexual activity. He was quite fresh. In fact, spending the day thinking about what might be going on in his house without him had worked him into a bit of an erotic state. He had needed a sexual release before he had even gotten home. And now, with this marvelous cock in his mouth bringing back so many exciting memories from his college days and the enthusiastic (if somewhat inexperienced) oral efforts of his daughter and son-in-law, Frank Dodd was quickly ready to erupt.

But he wanted Brian to cum first.

So he focused his efforts on young Brian, speeding up the process instead of prolonging and savoring the experience. He could do that another time.

Brian was simply gobsmacked. He was no stranger to having his cock sucked but he'd never had a man do it before (let alone a VERY experienced man). Frank was taking more of his cock into his mouth than anybody else had ever been able to do and was doing things with his tongue that none of the women who had sucked him had ever even thought of trying.

Consequently, due to Frank's determined efforts (not to mention Brian being in his early 20's) Brian suddenly exploded!

Frank suspected the young man could deliver a large load of cum but he really wasn't prepared for this! As a young man in college Frank had prided himself on taking a man's entire load. And he never had a problem taking Ronald's. But he had no hope with this. It really was a large explosion! In a second his mouth reached full capacity and then some. He immediately had to open his mouth and release some of the semen, which dripped down the shaft and pooled in Brian's crotch. But he quickly replaced his mouth and took the second blast -- with much the same result! It wasn't until the third blast that Frank received a normal-sized load that he could handle. And handle it he did. Now he could swallow and taste this young man's cream. Mmmmmmm! Better even than he remembered at school. Not as sweet as Ronald's cum perhaps but still very nice. But then Ronald never seemed to enjoy it much, not like the way Brian was clearly enjoying it now and that made it so much nicer.

Frank eased up his actions, just holding the still throbbing and oozing cock in his mouth. Now he allowed himself to enjoy the efforts that were being made on his own cock. He slowly pulled back and put his hand on the back of Bruce's head as it was bobbing up and down on him. Considering Bruce had never sucked any cock before, let alone one of his dimensions, he was doing a very creditable job. Sitting on his thighs and haunches as he was, Frank could only minimally move his hips but Bruce was making up for that nicely. Frank leaned back a little and twisted so he could see his daughter's nude body stretched out behind him. Very nice! He couldn't quite see between her legs like he would have liked to but he could see the enticing patch of dark hair where her abdomen met her thighs and he had a completely unimpeded view of her lovely breasts. He reached over and cupped one of her breasts, feeling the hard nipple poking his palm. Lucille raised her head from the base of his cock to smile at her father and pressed her breast into his hand, showing him how much she enjoyed his touch. And with that Frank came in his son-in-law's mouth.

Frank didn't have quite the astounding reserves of semen that Brian had, but he had been building up a good sized amount all day. In addition this was Bruce's first experience in taking a sudden load of cock-cream in his mouth. It was not at all surprising that he quickly removed his mouth from the erupting cock and, consequently, he got a streamer of cum on his cheek and nose. Luckily for him he didn't get any in his eyes. Bruce being a newcomer to this activity would not have liked that. And to his credit Bruce quickly replaced his mouth and began sucking the hot, fresh come down his throat. Frank thrust a bit more of his considerable length into Bruce's mouth and Bruce was eagerly straining to accommodate the bulk but his mouth simply couldn't take anymore. There was a large overflow from Bruce's willing but inexperienced mouth. A large amount of cum dripped down Frank's cock...where Lucille was in seventh Heaven, lapping up as much of the overflow as she could. Part of her had wanted to feel the jets of her father's cum in her mouth but at least she was still able to take a goodly amount of it into her mouth and get a good taste of it.

After a few moments, when Frank's cum had stopped flowing and his cock had become far too sensitive for further activity, he let Bruce's head go. His legs had become very uncomfortable in the position he had been in and he had to raise his hips and straighten them out.

Which stopped Lucille from continuing her devotions to her father's balls. She had to break contact with her father so that he could get in a more comfortable sitting position. The sexual activity was over. For now.

The house had gotten quiet except for a few contented sighs and some heavy breathing. Lucille watched her husband and could see that he was very happy with what he'd done. A beaming smile appeared on her face, registering the love she felt for her husband. Seeing this, Bruce shyly returned her smile. The two married spouses sat up and moved slightly away from her father. They reached out to each other and embraced warmly. When Bruce rested his cheek against hers Lucille felt something wet and sticky. Pulling her head back to see what it was she could see the cum that her father had shot into her husband's face. Lucille quickly started lapping it up, thrilled that she was getting to taste more of her father's cum and this time in the most unlikeliest of places -- her husband's face. After removing every trace she could find Lucille relaxed back into the warm embrace of her husband. It was her turn to give a contented sigh.

Becoming aware of her surroundings she noticed that it was becoming somewhat dark. "What time is it?" she asked.

Her mother checked the time on a nice, decorative wall clock. "My word! It's past 5:00."

"Oh, Bruce!" Lucille exclaimed, "We need to be on our way."

"But I only just got here!" Frank exclaimed, "Don't tell me you're all going to run off now, leaving Jane and me here by ourselves are you?"

It became apparent that although nobody really wanted to leave, everybody had a bit of a drive to get back home and had something they needed to do in the morning. Further activity would have to be postponed for another day. Irene and Brian expressed their gratitude towards Mr. and Mrs. Dodd for having included them in the family "activities" and made it clear they were quite eager to join them again at a later date.

Lucille's mother and sister and Lucille herself gathered up their items of clothing that had been strewn around the living room.

Frank put back on his underwear and pants.

Bruce and Ronald had to repair to the back bedrooms where they had become "panty boy tea servers". Lucille helped Bruce remove what was left of his makeup. Everyone was about as presentable as they could be but no one was really ready to be seen in public. Hair and makeup was in bad disarray and everyone was at least a little smelly.

"I had planned on doing a little shopping for dinner on the way home", Lucille said ruefully, "but I really can't be seen like this! You either, Bruce. I guess I can fix something to eat with what we have on hand."

With that, "Goodbye"'s were said, hugs and kisses given and received, and all of Jane and Frank's visitors headed out to their cars and headed home.

Driving home Lucille was amazed at how dark it had gotten. It really didn't seem like that much time had passed.

Lucille and Bruce were both quiet. Lucille was contentedly sitting close to Bruce, leaning in against him. She was as completely relaxed, physically and mentally as she had ever been. She was just quietly reflecting on the events of the day and as she reflected one thing suddenly kind of stood out.

"Bruce?"

"Yes?"

"Have you been wanting to play with a cock for very long? With all of the fantasies that we've shared and enjoyed about the two of us playing with my parents you've never mentioned wanting to do anything with my father's penis."

"Well...", Bruce hesitated.

"Go on, dear, it's perfectly all right. I enjoyed watching you with Brian and my father. I was just wondering if this was something new for you."

"Well, no, I must admit it's not all that new. I started thinking about playing with your father's penis some time ago. I was afraid to mention it. I didn't think you'd like hearing it"

"Funny, I was having the same fantasies and was afraid of telling you.", she laughed lightly, very happy that it was now all out in the open.

They drove on in silence for a while.

"Bruce?"

"Yes?"

"Are there any other fantasies that you've had that you've been afraid to tell me?"

A little smile formed on Bruce's lips. He thought to himself, yes, there might be one or two. He considered where to start first.

"Lucille, do you have a fantasy or two that you haven't told me? If you do, I'd be happy to tell you mine and you could tell me yours. I'd love to hear them. Of course, there's no guarantee that we'll like the other fantasies as much, is there?"

"No, I suppose not. We'll just have to take that chance, won't we? We can always say "No" to each other if it comes to that."

Now a small smile appeared on Lucy's lips. Yes, she might have a fantasy or two that she hadn't yet shared with her husband.

They drove the rest of the way home in silence. The future was full of wonderful possibilities.