Lucille and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille hesitantly extended a trembling finger and ran it from the base to the rim below the head of her brother-in-law's cock. It did seem very firm. But, just to make sure... She pressed the shaft between her thumb and her fingers. She squeezed harder. There was no longer any doubt...Ronald's cock was very hard indeed! It felt so nice in her hand, quite different from the way Bruce's penis felt. It was wonderfully warm and an intoxicating manly scent wafted up to her nose. Lucille wanted to explore further. She let Ronald's shaft go, then twisted her hand around, and ran it down and under, cupping Ronald's manly-sack. It was sooo warm and filled her hand so nicely! She carefully fondled him, making the delicate globes roll around in her hand. A low groan came from deep in Ronald's throat. Lucille looked at his knob, so exposed above the material of his panties, and noticed there was now quite a bit of cream oozing out of the tip.

"Lucille," her mother commented, "I strongly recommend tasting Ronald's cream. It's really quite special."

While her one hand was still delightfully occupied with Ronald's manly-sack Lucille used her other hand to collect a small portion of that cream on one of her fingers. She brought the cream-covered finger up to her mouth and sucked it cleaned.

It was sweet!

Lucille enjoyed sucking her husband and letting him spunk in her mouth. And when her father had covered her face and mouth with the incredibly large load of man-cream that he had produced it had been the thrill of her life. But not so much because of the taste. It had taken Lucille several times before she really didn't mind the taste of Bruce's cum. But this was really nice! And there was a nice after-taste as well. She wanted more! She encircled Ronald's shaft with thumb and fingers and pressed them up the length. She was rewarded with a surge of cream that pulsed out of the slit on the head of his cock and coated her thumb and fingers. She eagerly licked them clean. She repeated it but this time instead of licking her fingers she leaned up to lick it directly off the head of Ronald's cock.

Ronald erupted! Lucille caught the first blast squarely in her mouth. Lucille was quite startled. She hadn't expected that! She quickly pulled away and while she savored the nice mouthful of cum that Ronald had produced for her, she was also able to watch him shoot streamers of cum up his stomach and onto his chest.

Her first coherent thought was that she might have ruined the rest of the "morning tea" for her mother and sister. "I'm sorry, mother, I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Perfectly all right, my dear!" To Lucille's surprise both her sister Susan and her mother seemed quite delighted by what happened.

"You don't mind that I made Ronald release so soon? You were so concerned about Bruce "going" too soon."

Her mother laughed. "There's nothing to be concerned with, dear. I was concerned about Brucie because I know it's rare for him to "go" more than once in a day. But Ronald is different."

"I'll say he is," Susan chortled! "Don't worry, Lucy, there's a lot more where that came from." Susan grinned over at her mother. "Perhaps that's why you and I had such a nice time with Ronald that first time, eh, mom?"

Suddenly, Lucille became aware of her husband Bruce's presence. He was intently looking at her face with an expression on his face she had never seen before. She was very conscious that he had just seen another man cum in her mouth. Now she knew that Bruce had seen Brian "accidentally" fuck her but there was nothing "accidental" about this. And before Brian had "accidentally" fucked her, she and Bruce had talked about it thoroughly and had prepared themselves for it long before it had actually happened. Bruce had also seen her father spunk all over her face as well. But he had been enjoying her fantasies about doing things with her father for some time and had even contributed ideas of his own for her to incorporate into her fantasies. It had become as much his fantasy as hers. Not to mention that at the time Bruce had been quite preoccupied by her mother and having a nice "dribble" of his own. This was really very different. And as she was trying to read Bruce's expression she was keenly aware that she still had some of Ronald's cock-cream on her lips. Without any thought on her part, Lucille licked the cum off her lips while staring at Bruce. Bruce's reaction, just as instinctive as hers had been, was to lick his lips also. Then Lucille focused on his crotch. Bruce clearly had a very stiff little prick poking out the material of her panties. Bruce was very aroused! The expression on his face was a combination of humiliation, shame, and chagrin, but mostly it was lust.

Did Bruce want to lick Ronald's cum off of her lips? Lucille experienced a delightful "shudder" at the thought.

And just at that moment, while she was focused on Bruce's face, the doorbell rang.

A look of horror and panic flashed across Bruce's face. Lucille glanced over at her mother and was surprised to see that her mother didn't seem the least bit fazed by it.

Jane Dodd proceeded to calmly get up and head for the front door. "I'm afraid, Lucille, that I have one more surprise for you today. But I think it's safe to say you'll enjoy this one just as much, if not more than the other one." And with that she opened the door wide, but Lucille couldn't see who was there. Judging from the happy expression on her mother's face whoever was at the door was exactly who she had expected it to be. "Come on in, make yourselves at home. I'm so glad you could make it, Irene."

And in walked Mrs. Miller with a radiant smile on her face. "Thank you, Jane. I wouldn't have missed this for the world. It was so kind and thoughtful of you to invite us." And Lucille's mother and Mrs. Miller gave each other a warm, loving embrace. Then, still standing in the doorway, Mrs. Dodd welcomed in Mrs. Miller's companion. "And you're welcome too, Brian. At least, considering all of the very nice things I've heard about you, I certainly hope you're Brian." And then Lucille could see that it was indeed Brian, Mrs. Miller's son, standing in the doorway and giving her mother a robust hug.

"Yes, it's me, Mrs. Dodd," he responded laughingly.

"Oooooh, I'll have none of that, young man. I've told your mother to call me "Jane" but if you're not comfortable calling me "Jane" or "Mom" how about "Aunt Jane"? I don't have any nephews. I've always fancied having a nice, randy nephew like you for my very own."

Brian was plainly delighted by the idea. "I'd be delighted to be your randy nephew, Aunty Jane. Are you going to be my randy auntie?"

Mrs. Miller and her son were dressed quite differently from each other. Mrs. Miller was dressed in a lovely, summery dress with a very colorful floral pattern that covered her to her shoe tops. But Brian was dressed very oddly. He was wearing a long, duster-type coat that he was holding tightly shut right up to his neck and it went all the way down to the ground. "Let me take your coat, dear," Lucille's mother offered. "You must be very warm in that get-up."

"Actually, I'm not warm at all," Brian laughed, as he pulled the coat wide open. He was completely starkers underneath and he was sporting an extremely hard and prominent prick.

"Oh, will you look at this," Jane exclaimed, "everything you said about him, Irene, was gloriously true! Susan, come look at this marvelous specimen."

Susan lost no time in joining her mother in an examination of Brian's cock. "Irene! Did you have this impressive example of manhood sitting right next to you for the whole drive here?"

"I did indeed, Jane. It was so nice to be able to reach over and take a hold of him any time the urge struck me. The hard part was not confusing him with the gearshift knob!" Mrs. Miller punctuated her little joke with a boisterous laugh and Susan and her mother laughed with her.

Lucille was quite taken aback at how her mother and sister had no qualms at all of handling Brian's large cock. Susan was running her hand up and down the length of his shaft while her mother had cupped his balls in one hand and was holding the knob of his cock with the other. Brian was clearly relishing all of the feminine attention being lavished on his cock.

"Mom, I do believe he's as big as Dad! I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it." And then Susan grinned at Brian and gave his prick an extra good squeeze. "Or felt it!"

"Susan, I think your father has a bigger knob and...", Jane moved her hand to test the girth of the shaft, "and I think your father's slightly thicker. But this young man is just as long, maybe longer, and his balls are much larger. Irene, your son must have wonderfully large loads of cum."

"Indeed he does, Jane." Mrs. Miller had gone over to where Bruce was standing. "Mr. Ross, I knew you could be a very pretty girl and I was so right. Although at the moment "Mr. Ross" seems quite inappropriate. Now you're Pretty Little Brucie!" And Mrs. Miller reached down and cupped his genitals. "It's so nice to be able to hold all of a man's "package", as they call it, in one hand, especially if it's tucked nicely into a lovely pair of silk panties." Mrs. Miller slowly fondled Bruce through the luxurious fabric. "Mmmmmmmm, very nice! Lucille, I just knew your husband would be ideal for this."

Lucille's mind was in an erotic whirl! She couldn't decide what to focus on. It was so lovely to watch her housekeeper, Mrs. Miller, fondling her husband's genitals through the silk material of her panties. Her husband Bruce was obviously enjoying himself immensely. His eyes were closed and little shudders seemed to be going through his whole body.

But she also wanted to watch her sister and mother handling the very large cock of Mrs. Miller's son, Brian. There was enough cock and cock knob and balls to occupy four hands and Susan and her mother were clearly quite thrilled to be experiencing this new and impressive cock.

Lucille's eyes were being pulled back and forth from her husband's panty-covered little cock to Brian's obscenely prominent cock. Her pussy was leaking terribly and the crotch of her panties was becoming quite uncomfortable! While looking intently at Mrs. Miller's hand caressing Brucie's little prick and trying to see just how stiff he had become, Lucille's hand unconsciously reached up under her dress and tried to readjust her panties and make herself more comfortable. And that's when she remembered there was someone else in the room that deserved her attention as well.

"Oh, that's lovely, Lucy! Could you pull your dress up further? I'd like to see your crotch better."

Lucille froze!! She'd completely forgotten about Ronald! How could she have forgotten!? He was standing so close and his very nice cock was on full display in his very sheer black panties. And now that she was aware of Ronald's close presence she also became aware that in reaching under her dress she had hiked it up quite a bit. Ronald couldn't actually see her crotch but it was very clear what Lucy was doing with her hand. With everything that was going on Ronald was looking only at her. Lucille found that to be rather flattering. Considering how much of Ronald Lucy could see, it suddenly struck her as terribly unfair that Ronald couldn't see what he wanted to see as well. But it took her a moment to work up the courage to do it. While closely watching Ronald's face and while her one hand was trying to pull the crotch of her panties away from her very "juicy" and "sticky" pussy, she used her free hand to pull her dress up well past her waist. As her crotch came into his view, Ronald's facial expression became quite filled with lust. Most extraordinary!! Lucy hadn't expected the effect this would have on her but as excited as she already was, Lucy's excitement was suddenly increased ten-fold! Suddenly Lucy wanted Ronald to see her pussy! Quickly giving in to the impulse Lucy pulled her dress well up and, using both hands, yanked her panties completely off! The next thing she knew was that Ronald had fallen to his knees between her legs and was staring intently at her fully exposed pussy.

"Oooooooooooh, your pussy looks wonderful!"

Lucy had never felt so shameless, so full of sexual courage. She wanted to be as exposed as she possibly could be for Ronald. She found herself using her fingers to spread her pussy lips, opening herself up to his penetrating gaze.

"Lucy, you tasted me...I want...could I...?"

That was as far as Ronald could get. He buried his face into Lucy's crotch! His hands were on her ass pulling her into his face. His tongue was all over her pussy as if he was afraid someone was going to pull him off before he could taste and feel everything he wanted to. Her pussy was filled with sweet juices and Ronald was licking them up as rapidly as possible. His lips and tongue were exploring her pussy lips as fully as he could.

At first Lucille was completely lost in the world of her own pleasure but gradually she became aware of the other goings-on in the room. Susan had finally reached the point where handling Brian's cock was no longer enough. In almost one motion she pulled her dress off over her head and then took her panties off. Lucille's mother, knowing the time had come for more serious endeavors had guided Brian onto his back. Susan lost no time in straddling him. Her mother grabbed Brian's cock and used its knob to spread Susan's pussy lips and then carefully guided its length into Susan's body -- not because Brian's cock needed to be guided but because Lucille's mother simply couldn't bring herself to let it go.

And when Lucille looked over at her husband she was rather surprised to see Mrs. Miller kneeling before him. She had just started pulling Lucille's panties down off of her husband's hips. His little stiff soldier was standing up so proudly! Mrs. Miller seemed quite taken with it and slowly, ever so slowly she moved in, opened her mouth, and engulfed Brucie's little, stiff prick, taking all of it and his balls into her passionate mouth. And for a time Mrs. Miller held her mouth there, reveling in the feel of holding all of a man's genitalia in her mouth at once. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be in an almost hypnotic state of bliss. Observing Mrs. Miller's evident pleasure - while at the same time feeling the exquisite sensations that Ronald was producing in her - time seemed to stand still. It became somehow confused in her mind. Who was feeling what? Was she holding her husband's little soldier in her mouth? Was Ronald stimulating Mrs. Miller's pussy? And then Lucy realized that it didn't matter. It was all pleasure and it was wonderful.

But then Mrs. Miller started working on Brucie a little more actively. She really couldn't move her mouth back and forth on his penis -- there simply wasn't enough of it. But she was clearly using her tongue vigorously on it and her hands were pulling his crotch irresistibly into her voracious mouth. And Lucille could tell Bruce was quickly coming to a "dribble" crisis. And at that moment, Lucille needed something more than Ronald's mouth on her pussy.

Pulling Ronald's face out of her crotch Lucille shocked even herself by ordering, "Ronald, fuck me!!" That may have been the very first time in her life that Lucille had allowed herself to use that word!

Ronald was more than ready to comply. In a blink he stood up and removed the barely-existing panties and lodged the head of his cock in Lucy's overflowing pussy. A flash of painful pleasure went through Lucy. It had been a while since she had had to accommodate a large penis - not since Brian had fucked her in fact.

It was quite wonderful!! She wanted more! Lucille found her hands on Ronald's butt, forcibly pulling him into her. She was being fucked! Her pussy was being stretched and widened and the cock that was in her was pushing in...and pulling out. She could feel its length, every glorious inch of it! Lucille loved her husband Bruce and loved having sex with him but...she did enjoy this! Again, Lucy found herself utterly lost in a world of pleasure. Ronald panting heavily in her ear, his hips pounding into her, the sound of their bodies slapping against each other, and the room was filled with intoxicating aromas. Lucy was only dimly aware of her sister's activities with Brian, and her mother adding to Susan's pleasure by playing with her breasts, kissing and licking one of her nipples and pinching and pulling the other nipple with her fingers.

When she looked back at Bruce and Mrs. Miller it was clear the "dribble" crisis was at hand -- Bruce was cumming in her housekeeper's mouth! His body was in a rictus of pleasure; his fingers were clenched in Mrs. Miller's hair and his eyes were tightly shut! A few seconds after his release, Bruce opened his eyes and found himself looking directly into Lucy's eyes. It took him a few seconds to fully take in what Lucy was doing. She was being vigorously fucked by his brother-in-law, Ronald! But she was looking at Bruce. A lot of thoughts were going through Bruce's head. Lucille had just seen him cum in Mrs. Miller's mouth. He had watched Ronald cum in Lucy's mouth earlier. And just at that exact moment Ronald suddenly slammed his cock into Lucy and held it there, clearly having his own orgasm.

And Bruce wasn't the least bit jealous.

He realized that he was far more concerned about Lucy watching him cum in someone else's mouth than what she was doing with Ronald. And what she was doing was having a powerful orgasm herself. At the moment she felt Ronald spunk in her she had had her own "flow" and it was a powerful one too. She had closed her eyes, just as Bruce had done during his "dribble". And now she opened her eyes and found Bruce, her husband, watching her having an orgasm and taking another man's cum.

And they both smiled, both happy that their spouse was fully enjoying him or herself.

Lucille experienced an odd reaction. She could feel her pussy stretched around Ronald's very nice cock and feel his spunk shooting into her while enjoying her own, very nice, "flow". And she could see that Bruce was also shooting his cream into Mrs. Miller's mouth -- or, at least, "dribbling" into her mouth, but Lucille had the very distinct feeling that because they were looking into each other's eyes their orgasms were really only for each other, that Ronald and Mrs. Miller were really only facilitating Lucille's and Bruce's orgasms. Lucille had never felt closer to Bruce than she did at that moment.

Lucille's attention was pulled back to her sister and mother when she suddenly heard Susan's loud moans become ecstatic screams of pleasure. It was rather embarrassing to hear her sister let go so loudly. But it was also quite thrilling and rather nice! Susan was completely naked except for her stockings and garter belt. She was straddling Brian's hips and her own hips were pumping frenziedly. Susan's breasts were bouncing around far too much for her mother's mouth and hands to continue playing with them. It was all her mother's hand could do to try and keep rubbing Susan's clit. Jane's hand really wasn't stimulating her daughter at all anymore but she enjoyed the intimate contact and didn't want to stop.

Brian's butt was bouncing off the floor, matching Susan's efforts and trying to force as much of his enormous cock into her as he possibly could. His hands were on her bucking butt, guiding her and keeping himself well planted in her. Now Brian's screams joined Susan's as he exploded deep within her. For a few seconds their fervid movements stopped altogether as Brian pulled Susan onto his cock and held himself firmly inside as he emptied his balls into her! Susan's head was thrown sharply back and her body was rigid with orgasmic pleasure. They held that position for several seconds. Susan was relishing the sensation of feeling more cream filling her pussy than she had every felt before. Jet after powerful jet was forcibly exploding in her and she felt each one distinctly. She had never felt anything quite like it. But her body could only take so much pleasure. A spasm suddenly flashed through her and she collapsed next to Brian on her back, completely spent in every sense of the word.