Lucille and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's cock -- still quite impressive -- and his crotch were a sight! Cream was still oozing from the head -- now a dark, angry red - and the shaft was thickly coated with Susan's juices and his cum. And his balls and pubic hairs were saturated with globs and puddles of thick man-cream all around the base of his still erect member. Jane couldn't resist. She lunged forward and engulfed the head of Brian's cock and suctioned the fresh cream still issuing from it. But Brian immediately "yelped" and pulled his cock away from her greedy mouth. His cock was far too sensitive for that! But Jane quickly contented herself with the copious amounts of semen deposited around his shaft. Her tongue and lips vacuumed his and Susan's juices wherever they could be found, and there was a great deal to be found. Jane let herself go in an effort to taste and consume as much of the evidence of their coupling as she could. Lucille was quite astonished to watch her mother act with such sexual abandon. Jane had to suspend her efforts for a minute to catch her breath. When she straightened up everyone could see that her mouth, lips, chin, and even her nose was covered with cock-cream.

Lucille heard a deep, male groan. She looked over at her husband Bruce and saw that he was staring intently at her mother's face. He had the same expression of longing that she had seen when Ronald had come in her mouth. Jane saw it too and knew exactly what it meant. She stood up and went over to where Bruce was standing. Not a word passed between them. Lucille was shivery with anticipation. What was her mother and her husband going to do? Jane leaned in slowly, giving Bruce time to pull back if he decided to. But he didn't pull back and Jane's cum-coated lips finally reached Bruce's lips. She gave him a kiss that under any other circumstances would have been considered demure. Bruce shuddered a little bit, closed his eyes and kissed her back in the same manner. Lucille could see that Bruce was getting some of Brian's cum on his face. Jane started to open her mouth. Bruce, tentatively, hesitantly, opened his mouth in turn. Lucille could see his tongue enter her mother's mouth, a mouth that Lucille knew was coated with Brian's come. Suddenly, all of Bruce's inhibitions and restraints vanished! He pulled his mother-in-law into a tight embrace and proceeded to lick and inhale every trace of Brian's cum he could find. He was well rewarded! But Jane wanted to test him a little further. Breaking their kiss she pulled Bruce over to where Brian was still lying. Jane pulled Bruce down with her next to him. She reached one hand over to Brian's cock, and as she leaned her face back into Brian's crotch, with her other hand on Bruce's neck she pulled his face down next to hers. Bruce never hesitated. He was licking Brian's cock and crotch clean just as avidly as Jane was!

Lucille was simply amazed. She and Bruce shared many naughty and embarrassingly taboo fantasies together, particularly fantasies involving playing with her parents. But although she had often enjoyed a fantasy regarding Bruce licking another cock she had never mentioned it to him for fear of putting him off. And here was her fantasy, coming spectacularly true right before her eyes. Next to watching her father's beautiful cock erupt in her face this was the most erotic thing Lucille had ever seen. And now she noticed that her husband's little soldier was again ready for combat. Bruce had never gotten so stiff for a second time so quickly! And this time his little "stiffie" was for her, his wife! Lucille quickly scrambled up, removing her dress completely, and crawled over to where her husband was stretched out on the floor, managing to lose her brassiere along the way. Bruce was completely focused on thoroughly cleaning Brian's cock. Lucille lay down along the length of Bruce's stretched-out legs, pressing her body against them and wrapping her arms around his hips. She could tell that another "dribble" was imminent and she couldn't take her time like she would have preferred. No matter! She placed her whole mouth around him, taking in all of his cock and balls. Lucille always loved feeling her mouth filled with Bruce's privates like this. She just held him there, savoring the feel of his stiff little soldier throbbing in her mouth while delicately licking his sweet balls.

Bruce was completely lost in his lustful exploration of Brian's manhood. This was one of Bruce's fantasies as well and just as Lucille had been afraid to share her fantasy with him he had been terrified to mention his fantasy to her. He was aware of his wife's mouth on him and he always greatly enjoyed feeling her tongue on his balls. But he was mostly aware of how much better his fantasy was in reality than he had thought it would be! He wanted to have his fill of his mouth on Brian's cock as much as he could. And the taste...most extraordinary! He was already hoping to soon find out what it would be like to feel a cock erupt in his mouth and taste the fresh, hot cream! At this point Bruce opened his eyes -- mostly to appreciate the sight of Brian's cock as well as its taste -- but the first thing he saw was Lucille's mother's face, licking up cock-cream just as eagerly as he was. This sent him quickly over the edge. To Lucille's surprise Bruce's first "dribble" was more of a "shoot". She could actually feel it hit the roof of her mouth. How very nice! Lucille was practically purring as she took Bruce's "cream".

Lucille suddenly found herself feeling drowsy. It had been quite a morning! There had been hours of sexual anticipation and tension, followed by an intense period of sexual activity -- more sexual activity than she had ever experienced at one time. And now she was feeling so relaxed and satisfied she felt like she could easily drift off into sleep just as she was, stretched out on the floor on top of her husband's legs with his genitals resting in her mouth. But just then she heard Mrs. Miller making some odd sounds. Without letting Little Brucie's tiny penis go Lucille twisted her head around to see what her housekeeper was up to.

Mrs. Miller was firmly sitting on Ronald's face. Not that Lucille could see Ronald's face. Mrs. Miller was still wearing her dress which was fanned out around her, completely covering the upper half of Ronald's body. She had undone the top buttons and one breast was exposed. Mrs. Miller's left hand was occupied with pinching, twisting, and pulling her nipple. There was a look of serene concentration on her face, her eyes closed and her lips pursed, and she was emitting a high-pitched series of "oooh's". It was hard to see what her hips were doing but she seemed to be moving them back and forth rapidly in very small but vigorous movements. Her right hand was grasping Ronald's still very hard cock and was firmly stroking its length. And just as Lucille was focusing on what Mrs. Miller's hand was doing with Ronald's cock she was amazed to see a powerful eruption of yet another large load of cum from it. At that Lucille's mind decided it was time for a much needed break and she floated off into unconsciousness. The last conscious thought was, "Susan was right. There was a lot more where that came from!"

Sometime later.

It was now late afternoon, verging on evening. The house was very quiet.

Lucille's mother and Mrs. Miller were lying on the floor in the classic 69 position but they were only very casually exploring each other with little touches, caresses, and occasional kisses and lickings. Jane was completely nude. Irene was still wearing her dress but the skirt had been pulled up and bunched around her waist and her top had been pulled all the way down, exposing both breasts. There was no thought of trying for another orgasm. Both ladies were quite sated.

Susan and Ronald were lying next to each other sweetly kissing. And Ronald's cock had finally gone completely limp.

Lucille and Bruce were with Brian. The three of them were sitting on a small couch that was back against the wall. Brian was between Mr. & Mrs. Ross. They were all quite naked. Lucille and Bruce had their heads close together, resting on Brian's chest. Their hands were idly fondling and exploring Brian's cock and balls together. Although limp it was still of an impressive size. But Lucille was beginning to notice signs of returning life.

There was almost no warning; the sound of a key being inserted in a lock; and the sound of the doorknob turning. There was so little warning that no one really had a chance to react to Lucille's father, Frank Dodd, entering the house. Lucille was suddenly confronted with the commanding presence of her father. And she was completely naked! Her dress was clear across the room. She had no idea where her panties and bra were!! She was utterly mortified. She quickly turned loose of Brian's cock and did the only thing she could do -- clamped her legs tightly together, twisted away from her father, and tried to burrow herself underneath Brian - quite unsuccessfully.

Her mother and Mrs. Miller seemed unfazed. They unhurriedly disentangled themselves and sat up. Mrs. Miller allowed the bottom part of her dress to cover her nether regions somewhat modestly and pulled the material of the top portion of her dress together to partially cover her breasts.

Lucille's mother managed to assume a slightly disapproving air as she said, "You're home earlier than you said you would be, Frank."

Frank smiled at his wife's nearly successful attempt to reassume her role as the matriarch of the family despite the extremely immodest circumstances she was in.

"What time do you think it is, dear?"

"Why, it can't be more than 3 in the afternoon."

"It's actually past 4. I see that the time has quite gotten away from you, my dear. But it does appear that your time was well spent!" Frank smiled as he slowly surveyed the room.

Frank extended a hand to Mrs. Miller. "And you must be Irene. My wife has been looking forward to meeting you...in the flesh, so to speak."

Mrs. Miller used her left hand to maintain the concealment of her breasts so that she could take Frank's hand with her right.

"Very pleased to meet you, Mr. Dodd."

"Oh, we can't have that! I insist you call me Frank. We should all be on a first-name basis by now."

Mrs. Miller smiled. "I couldn't agree more...Frank"

Frank turned towards Susan and his son-in-law and took in Ronald's exhausted condition. "My dear boy!! I don't believe I've ever seen you quite so deflated! These women must have used you unmercifully!" Frank chuckled.

Then Frank stepped over towards the couch. Bruce had pulled away from Brian, not wanting another man (and especially not Lucille's father!) seeing him playing with another man's cock. It just wouldn't do. And Lucille was trying to huddle in on herself and hide behind Brian -- to no avail.

But Frank was focused on Brian's manhood.

"My word, young man, that's quite a battering ram you've got there!" And with that Frank reached out and took a firm hold of Brian's rapidly recovering cock. Brian was momentarily taken aback by this older gentleman holding his cock. But he quickly realized that Mr. Dodd's hand felt very nice on him so he decided that he might as well relax and enjoy it.

"Jane, have you made the acquaintance of this impressive piece of manhood?"

"What do you think, dear?" Jane answered with a little chuckle.

"Well then, could you introduce him? How does he happen to be here?"

"Frank, that cock you're holding is attached to Brian. Brian is Irene's son and she was kind enough to bring him here with her."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, young man! Jane, I do believe this young man has a bigger cock than I do. I wish we had had a cock like yours to play with when I was going to college! You'd have given me some stiff competition." Frank chuckled and smiled knowingly at his wife, "So to speak."

"Dad!" Lucille was quite shocked to hear her father talk about cocks that way.

"Don't be so shocked, dear", her mother said soothingly, "You've never heard all of his school-day stories. To hear him tell it he played with so many cocks back then I wonder how he managed to find the time to so much as crack a book."

Lucille looked wonderingly at her father and at the way he was clearly enjoying himself handling Brian's cock. "Dad, you played with cocks at school?"

"Well, sweetheart, it was an all-men's college wasn't it? Didn't have a choice. And if you wanted someone to play with your cock you had to play with theirs. It was only fair."

"So you didn't actually enjoy playing with them, Dad?"

"Well actually, I did rather enjoy it. Of course you didn't want to let the other guys know that. You'd get a reputation that wasn't good to have back then. It wasn't like today when everything is so much freer. It must be nice to be your age, Brian, in this day and age -- free to enjoy anybody who is willing."

"So, Dad," Lucille asked hesitantly, "...what did you...I mean...did you just use your hand," and Lucille glanced meaningfully at Brian's now very stiff cock still wrapped in her father's hand.

Frank smiled broadly and turned towards his wife. "I do believe your daughter takes after her mum, dear."

Lucille looked at her mother. "What does Dad mean, mom?"

"He means I love hearing about his "activities" back when he was in school. I found thinking about him and all of those young men's cocks quite enticing."

"She wormed the stories out of me after we got married. When I finally realized she enjoyed hearing them as much as I enjoyed telling them I knew I had married the perfect woman for me!" he said while gazing lovingly at his wife. Then he turned back to his daughter, Lucille. "And it would seem that you want to hear all of the details just as much as your mother does. Well, to answer your question, my dear, I did a lot more than just use my hand. I've sucked many a firm, young cock and taken more than a few up my bum. I must admit, Lucille, I rather miss those days. Ronald is nice enough to allow me to suck him now and then but he really doesn't fancy it himself. He does it mostly for me. And he knows how very much your mother enjoys watching. But I can't persuade him to try a "bit of brown" as we used to say. Too bad too, I would love to feel that nice cock of his back there."

At that moment, to everyone's astonishment, Bruce spoke up. "I'll fuck you there, Mr. Dodd!"

There was a stunned silence while everyone, especially Lucille, stared at him.

"Well that's very nice of you, Bruce. And I'd be happy to take you up on that generous offer of yours but," and here Mr. Dodd relinquished Brian's fully erect prick and reached for Little Brucie's tiny penis, "...I'm not sure I would even feel it in my bum." Frank was softly fondling the diminutive prick, enjoying the enormous contrast between the two cocks. "It isn't like my arsehole has had to do without all these years. Jane has a wonderful toy that she puts on and she does a very nice job with it back there. It's not quite the same thing but it's pretty close. So you see, Little Brucie, although I haven't had a real cock up my bum in some time it hasn't been completely neglected. I'm really afraid that your little penis won't really feel like much. But if you want to fuck your father-in-law's ass I'd be happy to oblige and bend over for you."

"But I think I'd like to save that for another occasion. Right now", Frank said as he returned his hand to Brian's magnificent shaft, "I think I'd rather get to know this young man better."

Brian doubtfully responded, "You want me to fuck you, Mr. Dodd -- I mean, Frank?"

Mr. Dodd chuckled. "That's not quite what I had in mind, young man. Brian, even when I was back in school I'm not sure I would have found the courage to try your splitter back there, just as I could never find anyone willing to take my prick that way. But I've always wondered what it would feel like to really have my mouth stuffed with a very large cock. And now, I see no reason to wonder any longer. If it's all right with you, Brian..." Frank trailed off, examining Brian's face for any sign of reluctance. It was clear that Brian was far from reluctant.

Frank slowly sunk to his knees and brought his mouth down to the head of Brian's cock. At first he just concentrated on renewing the familiar taste and feel of a young, virile cock. His stretched lips were sealed around the head and his tongue worked sensuously over its surface, the tip of his tongue playing with the slit at the top of the head. One of his hands stroked the length of the shaft, enjoying the feel of it filling his hand and marveling at how far up and down he could move his hand. He could easily have used two hands on it and there still would have been prick left over. He moved his other hand to cup the young man's balls and carefully, delicately fondled them. Frank spent some time in this position, savoring the moment, a stream of very pleasurable memories flooding through his mind. Then he pulled his mouth off the remarkable cock, the head shining with Frank's saliva.

But his hands continued the activities they were engaged in. "My word, Brian, I've never had a set of balls fill my hand like yours! Irene, your young man must come in gallons."

"Yes, he does, Frank. I'm happy to say he does!"

Frank lowered his head once more and this time he angled the shaft so that it would more closely align with his throat. He worked his mouth down past the massive head...down the shaft...down until the head lodged against the back of his mouth. Frank knew he had no hope of taking this monster completely. He wasn't able to take all of Ronald's cock so he knew there was no chance of taking this one. But that was okay. He had never had his mouth so full of hard cock before and he loved it!! After enjoying the fully-stuffed feeling he pulled his head back and proceeded to just work on the head again.

Brian was in raptures. He had never thought of having a man suck his cock before. It was quite different from having a woman do it. He liked the difference! Now Brian found himself making small thrusting motions with his hips, trying to press his cock further into Mr. Dodd's mouth.

Frank was using his right hand on the shaft and now he let go of Brian's balls with his left hand and tried to unbutton his pants and release his painfully constrained and hardening cock.

But the position he was in -- sitting on his haunches like he was -- and the fact he wasn't naturally left-handed made it very awkward and he was making very little progress.

Lucille was almost totally paralyzed. She could hardly breathe. The sight of her father with an enormous cock stuffed in his mouth was nearly impossible for her mind to take in. It took a second to notice what her father was doing with his pants and another few seconds to understand what he was trying to accomplish. Finally it dawned on her that he was trying to release his own cock.

She wanted that too!

She quickly moved to the floor and reached for the buttons on her father's pants...and her hands bumped into Bruce's hands -- he was trying to unbutton her father's pants too! There was a momentary pause of confusion as they looked at each other. And then understanding flooded in and after a brief giggle Lucille and her husband Bruce proceeded to unbutton and unzip Frank Dodd's trousers.

In order to get them off completely, Frank had to straighten up, but his mouth never lost contact with Brian's cock. With Bruce's assistance Lucille was able to take Frank's pants off and his underwear quickly followed. Frank quickly settled back down on his thighs and sunk his mouth down once more on Brian's shaft.

Lucille was delighted to see her father's cock again. It had been only a few days ago that she had last seen it but so much had happened since then that it seemed like it had been a long time ago. Without wasting another second she quickly reached out and seized it once again. It was so wonderful. Here she was again, holding her father's amazing cock. It was so warm and firm and it filled her hand so. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. Her hands were a little on the small side but her father's cock made them look tiny. She could easily put both of her hands on it. She wasn't sure but she thought there was still room for both of Bruce's hands as well. Bruce's hands... Lucille remembered how eager Bruce was to unbutton her father's pants. Did he want to touch his cock too? She looked at Bruce, searching his face trying to see his intentions. There was lust and longing in his face. Holding her father's cock in her hands she looked Bruce in the eyes and motioned with her head towards the cock she was holding. Bruce moved his eyes down from her face to her hands. He hesitantly reached out and ran a finger down a portion of the shaft that Lucille wasn't holding. He looked back up at her and Lucille smiled encouragement. His hand grasped the base of the shaft. It was wonderful!!! So warm! And there was something inexpressibly exciting about touching his wife's hand while they were both holding her father's cock.