All Comments on 'Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 03'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting even better.

Bloody hell, Mary. This is so erotic, I couldn't make it to the end before I blew.

The character of Mrs Miller is getting stronger and stronger and Lucille and Brucie are accepting whatever she says.

There are so many ways this story can progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Mary, you are doing wonderful. My knickers were soaked after reading this and imagining myself in Lucilles place. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut & Cuck Show

Sure she's only going to fuck big dick once because she's a married woman. Your story is populated by naïve simpletons.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
Very hot!

Can't wait to read more.

amoroneamoroneover 8 years ago
It just got better

Great story, can't wait for more. To the annonymous critic, it's fiction, like Batman and Cinderella, they are not real people, don't take it seriously, enjoy the fun.

Well wtitten first calss story line and very erotic.

CAP811CAP811almost 7 years ago
wonderful erotica

When this story began I was wondering, Is Lucille engaging in wishful thinking? Or is she really serious about all this? She is. And in a matter-of-fact way she tells the story, leading up to the sex which for her is literally and figuratively fulfilling. Then she goes on, with her young lover eventually climaxing onto her face which for me packed quite an erotic punch.

This is sexual fantasy at its best - well-developed characters with the urge to do all sorts of kinky things. And of course seeing their dreams become reality. Well done, Mary!

RegretsRegretsalmost 7 years ago
Time to go mainstream

Such an identifiable style. It is like finding the "voice" while reading George Orwell. This is great writing , Mary. I would be thrilled to find that you have written female erotica to enter the 50 Shades market. I am sure that it would be a monster success. Brian is just the perfect cuck but the character of Brian must not be as "slow" as he is here, in the main market; the politically correct are all about. Lucille is just perfect, with needs so powerful that they cannot be disguised. Great writing, and such a pleasure that there is more....

It is fashionable to think that the mainstream bonkbuster has gone out of fashion since " Peyton Place" but the "50 Shades" showed that the public are waiting, I say, find an agent and see what they think. Think lots of money and be careful.

fantasyboyfantasyboyabout 6 years ago
So erotic

Oh Mary, you really are teasing me. This is so erotic.

pip46pip46almost 6 years ago
My type of story

This story could have been written just for me, please keep writing more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous