Lucille Ch. 02

Story Info
Velma is held captive and fucked.
2k words
3.92
32.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velma was gagged and blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back. She was laying on a mattress and did not know where. All that she could figure was three rough men had grabbed her and carried her to a cabin somewhere in the forest. She tried to slip her bonds but they were too tight. She heard heavy boots on a wooden floor coming towards her. She let out at a muffled cry but it was no use. The front of her dress was suddenly torn open and her huge breasts were exposed. Rough hands began to fondle and grope her, squeezing and grabbing. They were all over her body as her dress was ripped from her body piece by piece. Velma felt those hands touching every inch of her, tormenting her as she laid helpless.

They told her everything they were about to do to her, the poor woman! They told her how they were going to fuck her, make her suck each of their cocks and how she would be made to do it again and again. She felt their hands rub against her pussy as they explained their terrible plans. What confused Velma the most was the strange arousal she felt as all of this was happening.

"The woman is a naturally a submissive slut," she was once taught. Only with the intervention of a decent, moral society crafted by benevolent men could a woman overcome this and become a moral servant. Now, Velma was being overcome by that nature that had been so rightly oppressed. She let out muffled moans as she was fingered roughly by each of her captors in turn. Her mind was clouded by base pleasure and she could no longer think morally. All Velma could do was surrender to the pleasure and climax to their skilled hands.

Velma's mind began to clear and she thought of Lucille, who was now at the mercy of that villainous Count! Dear God, who would protect her from being ruined? Velma dreaded what would happen to poor Lucille while she was held captive by these awful brutes. The Count would be able to have his way with Lucille and leave her disgraced as he planned. These men making Velma their plaything were no doubt the three men that she saw in the forest. It was obvious, the Count had her kidnapped to get her out of his way. It was so obvious! And now, here Velma was stripped naked and being made into a whore at the leisure of these brutes.

Her legs were suddenly spread open by force. Velma tried to resist but couldn't. She knew what was coming and the cruel brutes made her wait for it. The dreaded anticipation washed over her. Velma was going to be fucked by each of them in turn and by their rough handling of her, Velma knew she was going to be fucked hard. She clenched her teeth around the cloth that gagged her and waited for it. The brutes were in no rush, they had all of the time with her they wanted. The seconds felt like minutes as Velma was forced to wait to be degraded and disgraced by these disgusting villains. Just as she couldn't take it anymore, Velma felt a big, hard cock plunge into her.

There seemed to be three of them and they each took a turn fucking her. She was fucked hard and long, over and over. They would stop before cumming and let the next one take over so they could prolong themselves for as long as possible. It was an endless stream of being fucked hard for Velma. She couldn't stop herself from climaxing multiple times as her pussy was pounded and slammed for hours. By the time they were done with her, each of them pumped her pussy full of their cum and left exhausted and sore on that mattress.

They told her that was only the beginning. "You're our bitch now," one of them said. Velma knew it to be true. They would use her as they pleased. Her only option was to submit to them until she could manage an escape, if she could manage it. For the moment, Velma decided it best to just rest and prepare herself for the next round that was coming to her. So, she laid there and waited for their second run on her.

A few hours later, Velma caught the smell of food cooking. Someone was coming towards her again. She was grabbed by her reddish brown hair and raised up to her knees. Velma was asked if she was hungry and she nodded that she was. The gag was removed from her mouth but the blindfold and the wrist binds remained on. Her captors informed her that if she wanted to eat, she needed to thank them for fucking her. Velma couldn't believe she was about to do such a thing but there was little choice.

"Thank you for fucking me," she said.

They asked her if she enjoyed it and she said, "yes. I did." They asked her if she wanted to be fucked again and she said, "I would."

They fed her. She ate out of a bowl on the floor like a dog would; or as one of her captors commented, "like an obedient bitch." The humiliation of it would have been too much if not for the fact that Velma felt a strong need to return to Hartwood and prevent disaster. It was that thought alone that sustained her in that moment of degradation and shame. After she had finished, they brought her back up to her knees and told her it was time to show her gratitude. It was time for her to suck their cocks.

After two or so slaps to her face, Velma opened her mouth for them. A cock was shoved in and she was told to suck. Having never sucked one before, Velma tried to obey as best as she could. They must have grown tired of her pathetic attempt, because they grabbed her by the head and took turns viscously fucking her mouth and throat. It was a constant train of facial abuse as she coughed, gagged and spit up around the cocks that were being shoved down her throat. Her head became dizzy and each time they traded places, she gasped for air. "Don't worry," they told her, "we'll make sure you get plenty of practice."

"Thank you," they forced her to reply.

Velma was put back on the mattress face down with her ass stuck in the air. They took turns spanking and slapping it until her white skin was red. Each sting aroused her in a way that she didn't understand. She both hated and loved the pain at the same time. Her moans must have signaled this to her captors, as they talked about how lucky they were to get their hands on a pain slut. Velma didn't know what that was but she found out as they continued to slap her white flesh red and made her beg them for more. So aroused was she that Velma found herself begging them to fuck her. She didn't even realize it until it was out of her mouth and the soul crushing shame she felt for having done so nearly caused her mind to collapse right then.

Once more, they took turns fucking her but from behind this time. Velma was fucked harder and longer the second time. Her pussy was pounded mercilessly and they slapped her reddened ass while they pounded it. They made her thank them for making her their bitch. "Thank you," she howled while climaxing, "thank you for making me your bitch." They laughed and taunted her, calling her a slut and a whore which only drove her more wild. Velma no longer thought about Lucille, she only thought about the cocks slamming into her one after another.

The next day they woke her up with a slap. She was raised up by the hair and taken across whatever room they were in. Still blindfolded with her hands tied her back, she stood naked while two of them groped her breasts and gave her ass a few hard slaps that aroused her. She was put on top of one of them and told to ride his cock. She did as she was told like an obedient bitch and rode his cock. When he finished inside her, she did the same for the other two.

Put on her knees, her giant breasts were beaten with thin, leather belts. Velma wondered if there was ever going to be an end to this humiliation or if this was going to be her existence from day to day forever. After she sucked their cocks she was put back on the mattress but on her knees. They had covered her face with their cum, some of it still dripping off her chin onto her big, bruised breasts. Her ankles were tied together and that was then tied to her wrist binds. Velma was now unable to move at all. They gagged her once more and whispered to themselves for a minute or two. Next, she heard them leave the cabin.

An hour later they returned with a fourth. From the sound of his voice, Velma could tell that it was the Count. Her entire body filled with revulsion upon hearing him laugh with the three brutes who held her captive. They untied her and ankles and raised her from the mattress. Velma was bent over a table and told the Count to slap her ass a few times. "The bitch loves it," one of them said.

The Count followed the advice and slapped her ass. Velma became aroused despite trying not to. In fact, the more she fought it, the more aroused she became. The Count laughed and said, "like pain do you? Let's see how you like this."

The Count fucked Velma in the ass hard. He hit her with brutal slam after brutal slam. His hand pulled her hair back while he pounded away on her, enjoying her muffled cries and moans. He laughed at her, "I bet you regret getting in my way now, bitch. Do you like being used like this?"

Velma did. She didn't know why but she did. Perhaps what she heard was right, every woman was naturally a submissive slut. That's what she felt like and the fact that she was being fucked so hard by a man she loathed only made her like it more. The gag was removed from her mouth and the Count told her that he wanted to hear her apologize while he fucked her ass.

"I'm sorry, my lord," she cried out as her hole was assaulted. "I'm sorry I interfered." Now she was talking without thinking, the submissive pain slut in her took over. "I deserve to be punished, my lord. Thank you for punishing me. Please make my ass hurt so I learn my lesson. I deserve it. I deserved everything I got. Educate this bitch on her proper place, sir. I should have known better."

Velma had no idea what she was saying. The bitch was completely out of her mind. She felt him burst in her ass which made her climax. He then whispered to her, "I'm going to fuck that little slut next. While your here being gangbanged your precious charge will be getting disgraced by me. Think about that while all of your holes are stuffed at once."

The Count told her captors to use her as they like and then sell her to whichever whorehouse would buy her. The captors agreed and Velma heard the Count leave just as her senses were returning to her. She realized that Lucille was doomed and that she couldn't reach her in time. All hope left her as Velma was taken off the table. The brutes told their bitch that she was going to be fucked in all three holes now.

Velma thought about how the Count was going to disgrace Lucille the entire time they did.