Lucinda Pt. 02

Story Info
Erotic love story from first meeting to our future together.
13.3k words
4.82
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is an ongoing story, please read the segments in sequence.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

This is Part Two of an ongoing story, please read the prior segments for the full story.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lucinda rolled on top of me, her lush naked body pressed firmly against me. She kissed me warmly. With each passing second the passion of her kiss increased. She rose onto her hands and knees, allowing her nipples to caress mine. My cock was being caressed by her pubic hair, and my head was enveloped with her beautiful mane.

Then she started to move south. Her nipples were dragging along my chest and abdomen as she kissed her way down my neck and throat until she wrapped her lips around one of my nipples. Her magnificent tits were pressed against my groin as she licked and sucked and swirled and nipped on first one nipple then the other. She moved from side to side until I was moaning with pleasure and arousal.

Lucinda moved further south. Her face was right over my throbbing cock. She gripped my shaft and stroked me gently. She kissed the head of my cock and used her tongue to lap up a large drop of pre-coital fluid that had gathered at the opening. Her mouth was open and I could feel her warm breath against my overly stimulated erection.

She licked up along the sensitive 'v' on the head of my cock. Precoital fluids were flowing freely from my pulsing manhood. Lucinda caressed my balls as she pumped my cock. But she only flicked the head of my cock with her tongue, occasionally licking or kissing it. But mostly, she was breathing her warm breath onto the head.

Her mouth hovered millimeters from the surface of my cock. I knew that she could see the blood pulsing and throbbing within my engorged member. She licked along my dripping slit again and again. Just as I was beginning to erupt, Lucinda wrapped her mouth around the head of my cock and began sucking.

I shot my semen into her mouth and down her throat. She seemed to be expecting that as she repeatedly sucked and swallowed on my spurting cock. Lucinda drew more and more of my semen from within me, swallowing it into her stomach. She was taking my life-giving essence into herself, and I was so grateful.

Lucinda drew more semen out of me than I thought possible. Then she continued to suck on me until there was nothing left to give. She sat up and ran her tongue around her mouth to make sure that she had gathered every drop.

"I thought I could find dessert here if I looked for it!" She exclaimed.

I lifted my arms, inviting her to lie on top of me. "You are the most amazing person I could ever hope to have as my companion. I love you more and more every day. While you may have little experience, you managed to rock my world just now! I don't know how I am so lucky to have you in my life."

I kissed Lucinda and murmured endearment in her ear. She snuggled against me for a while then said, "I may just be the luckiest girl in the world, too. Do you want to show me again just why I'm so lucky?"

I rolled on top of Lucinda and kissed my way down her body. I had intended to make this a rather direct path to my destination, but I became distracted when I reached her twin peaks. I sucked and nibbled on each of her breasts before finally moving on down her body.

I became slightly distracted when I reached her lush pubic bush. I nuzzled in the rich, musky fragrance that permeated her pussy hair, especially following her recent climax. I ran my face along her moist slit, allowing my nose to plow through the furrow of her sex and filling my lungs with her scent.

I traced Lucinda's pussy slit with my tongue again and again. Then I gently used my thumbs to open her lips wider to me. I delved as deeply as possible into her pink wetness until she was moaning, "Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh! Yes!" over and over again. I gazed at her beautiful, pink flower with longing, but she would give that to me when the time was right.

I inserted a finger into her tight tunnel and gently pumped it in and out. Her hips humped in unison with my strokes. Then I pulled back the hood of her clitoris with the fingers of my other hand and began to tongue her distended clit. I licked around her sensitive nub, barely making any direct contact with it. She was moaning and humping against me and I increased my contact with her clit. I worried the little appendage back and forth, increasing the stimulation and ratcheting up her need.

Lucinda was gripping the sheets and pumping her hips rapidly against me. I began to focus on her clitoris, sucking it into my mouth like a tiny cock while I caressed her G-spot with my finger. She jerked and spasmed as orgasmic contractions gripped her body. I focused my oral caresses on her clit and simultaneously rubbed her G-spot as orgasms marched through her.

I sucked on her clit and stroked her G-spot and Lucinda's orgasms ripped through her unabated. I knew that she had never experienced anything like this before, and I wanted it to be unforgettable. Slowly, I began to reduce the intensity of my attention.

She was still riding orgasmic waves when I moved up beside her. I held her and gently kissed her as her contractions subsided. She rolled on top of me and showered me with kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm convinced that you are the world's greatest lover! Thank you!"

We snuggled together for several minutes before we looked at the clock to see that I would soon need to be taking her home. But we had time for an intimate shower together to enjoy the feel of slippery, wet skin against skin.

We dried each other off and got dressed with several pauses for kisses and caresses. I carried the bags of the new clothes Aunt Maria had helped her purchase to the car. Then I drove Lucinda home.

We kissed for a long time at the door before I set the packages into entry and grabbed one more kiss. We could have stayed there all night kissing. Reluctantly, I finally returned to my car and drove home.

My room seemed so empty without Lucinda.

I joined Lucinda and her family for church on Sunday. She kissed me warmly when I arrived at the front door.

Celia and Sonya, the two younger girls wanted to ride with us and we welcomed them into the car. Sonya said, "I know, put on your seat belt!" Everyone laughed.

I sang along with Uncle Carlos during the hymns. We doubled the number of people singing except for the choir. He really seemed to appreciate the singing support. After church we returned to the house for a family dinner.

Celia and Sonya insisted on sitting on each side of me; Lucinda sat across from me, again. Sonya asked, "Have you asked Lucinda to marry you yet? It's been a whole week!"

Everyone looked on with amusement. "No, little one, not yet. It may be years before we are ready to get married. But, I'll tell you a secret," in a stage whisper that everyone at the table could hear I said, "I have told Lucinda that I love her, and that I want to marry her when the time is right. Now, don't tell anyone!"

There were chuckles all around the table since 1) everyone heard what I had said, and 2) they all knew that little Sonya could not keep a secret for 5 minutes. But it was all in good fun.

After dinner we changed into swimming suits and played with the two younger girls and the two middle boys. The boys were around 10 or 12 and they couldn't decide whether they wanted my attention or Lucinda's. After a couple hours we were all tired out and ready to sit on the patio.

While Lucinda read some stories for the younger children, Uncle Carlos took me aside to talk. "I just want to be certain that you are serious about Lucinda, that she is not a summer fling or something like that."

"You heard me tell Sonya at dinner that I love Lucinda and plan to marry her when the time is right. Finishing school would seem to be one milestone on the path to the right time. By the way, I have never asked, what are the financial arrangements for Lucinda's college expenses?"

Carlos looked a little chagrined. "Well, it's complicated. She is listed as a dependent of her parents and receives financial aid based on their income. However, her address is here so that she qualifies for in-state tuition. It's the only way that she can afford to go to State."

"I understand the delicate balance you are trying to maintain. I certainly will not do anything to upset that. There may come a time down the road that it would make sense for us to share an apartment at college. I don't think that would upset the current financial status, would it?"

"It might be an issue for her parents. They are much more tied to the old ways and take the church teachings much more literally. I know that you and Lucinda are very close, and likely to become even closer as time passes. Theirs was an arranged marriage, brokered by their parents with the help of a casamentera - a matchmaker. They had only met once or twice before they married. They do not understand the new world that you and Lucinda live in. They have entrusted me with the care and safety of their beautiful daughter. I must not betray that trust."

"Yes, Uncle Carlos, I understand the delicate position that you are in. I do not want to create a problem with her parents. But I need to do what Lucinda and I think is best for her, us, and our relationship. In the future we may need to have several frank conversations about all of this. I understand a bit better what the situation is. But rest assured that Lucinda is a top priority for me. I love her more every day and I hope to spend the rest of my life with her."

Aunt Maria called Carlos to come light the grill and cook the burgers and hot dogs. I accompanied him, pretending to help, although he needed none.

As we sat around the patio, Lucinda said, "That looked like a pretty serious conversation you were having with Uncle Carlos."

"Really nothing new. He shared that your parents have entrusted him with the care and safety of their daughter, and he feels a great responsibility to do exactly that. He has a fairly clear understanding of where our relationship stands and where it is headed, and he is not planning to interfere with that. But he needed reassurance that my intentions were entirely honorable."

"Even though you announced to the whole family that you love me and intend to marry me?"

"Yes, even then." I added, "I did mention to him something that I have been thinking about. What would you think about you and me getting an apartment together for our junior year?"

"Really? Like, living together? All school year?" Lucinda wrapped both arms around my neck and kissed me fiercely. "That would be so wonderful!"

"It would still be studying before play time." I said sternly.

"Oh. I would study so hard! And I would make certain that you would always study 'HARD', too!" she said with a smirk.

"I'm sure that you would. I wouldn't have a chance, would I?"

She held up her little finger.

The rest of the family drifted away from the patio, eventually leaving Lucinda and I alone together. "Your Aunt Maria and Uncle Carlos are really amazing people. They recognize that we have limited time to spend together, and they try to give us a little privacy when they can."

"Yes, they are wonderful people. But now I want to enjoy you!" She pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. Our tongues were twining and she was pressing her breasts against my chest. After several minutes she suggested that I move to the chaise lounge, which I did.

Lucinda immediately straddled the lounge and my hips, and pressed her mound against my already hard erection. Then she did some contortions inside her blouse and produced her bra which she lay beside the lounge. She leaned against me, pressing her unrestrained breasts against my chest as she kissed me ferociously.

I slipped my hands between us and unbuttoned her top, pulling it open to caress her bare breasts. She was humping her pussy mound against my rigid masculinity with great force. She arched her back, allowing me to lift a breast and nipple to my mouth to kiss and suck on her delicious orb. She was a lady on a mission. She pumped her hungry pussy against my hard cock ever harder and faster.

Lucinda's mouth was open and she was moaning and urging me on, "Faster! Harder! More!" Then she cried in an urgent whisper, "Make me cum! Please!"

I held her hips firmly against me as we rubbed our sex against each other. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! AAAAaahhh!" She cried, probably louder than was prudent, but she didn't care in the moment.

Lucinda collapsed against me. I held her and kissed her. She shook in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm. After she had regained her composure she said, "Before you, I had played a little, but always felt guilty. I had a few tingles but I had never really had an orgasm until you gave me one. Now I have had several, all with you. All have been different, all have been wonderful, all are tied to the love we share. Thank you."

It was clear that I had not climaxed, and Lucinda dismounted and moved to the side of the lounge. She unfastened and pulled down my swim trunks, freeing my rampant erection. Then she wrapped one hand around the shaft.

Lucinda began pumping on my throbbing cock, then she looked me in the eye and opened her mouth. While still looking directly at me, she slid my cockhead between her lips and into her mouth. Then her head began to bob over my cock in time to the strokes of her hand.

I could see her breasts swaying beneath her chest as her head bobbed on my cock. I was already extremely excited, and watching her bobbing on my cock while her breasts swung back and forth under her was driving me to my limit. "Lucinda, I'm..." I tried to say as I began to spray my semen into her mouth.

Lucinda redoubled her efforts sucking on my cock as I shot load after load of my semen deep into her mouth and throat. She intended to capture every single drop of my essence and claim it for herself. When there was nothing left for her to suck out of me, she pulled back and released my cock with a resounding 'pop', allowing it to flop on my leg.

She looked at me and smiled, running her tongue around her lips to gather any errant drops of semen. "I want every drop of your semen to end up inside ME!"

I was totally wiped out as she lay down on top of me. Her naked breasts were pressed against my chest and my flaccid, bare cock was nestled between her legs. She kissed me and I could taste the remnants of my semen in her mouth. But if she would take it in her mouth and swallow it, I could certainly deal with the remnants on her kisses.

The patio lights flashed once, our cue that we should be saying goodnight. As Lucinda began to rise, I cupped each breast in a hand and lifted it to my lips for a kiss. She sat up and rebuttoned her blouse while I pulled my swimsuit back into place.

She went into the house and retrieved my street clothes and we met on the front porch for another passionate kiss. "I love you." I said.

"I know, and I love you too." She replied.

She texted me later when I was home.

"Just wanted to check in and make sure that you are home OK."

"Home safe and sound. Wish you were here."

"By next weekend, I should be safe." Lucinda texted.

"I want you to pick a time of your choosing. I want our first time to be really special for you, not just dictated by the calendar. Think about what and where you want our first time to be. I love you."

"Could I go to church with you next Sunday? We could return to your place and enjoy an afternoon together?"

"I would love that. But think about it and let me know later in the week. This is major step in our relationship, and I want you to be entirely ready. I will welcome you into my bed next week or next year, I want you to be happy!"

"OK, I will think about it some more. But you should be prepared to handle a passionate lover next Sunday afternoon!"

"I love you!"

"I know. I love you too, my goose."

Tuesday night, after my normal Tuesday dinner at the restaurant, I asked Lucinda if there were any other issues with Manuel or orders for 'special sauce'.

"No, but he's been hovering by the phone. He hasn't let anyone near it! He's been having his cronies make the deliveries. It's just so weird!"

"It is. Could you talk to Uncle Carlos about it again?"

"Maybe I should."

"Keep far away from Manuel and his crew. I love you!"

"I will. love you too. "

So the days went.

On Friday night, Lucinda told me that she wanted me to pick her up for church in the morning, and she wanted to spend the entire afternoon and maybe the entire evening with me in my room. She didn't expand on her plan, but it seemed pretty clear.

************************************************************************************

Saturday evening I decided to have dinner at the restaurant, breaking my normal pattern. Lucinda was thrilled to see me, although the restaurant was very busy. She found me a small table near the kitchen door, not the most desirable place, but I didn't mind.

I placed my order and was relaxing with my drink when I saw two tough-looking guys barge in through the kitchen door carrying military style automatic rifles, followed by two guys carrying 5-gallon cans. Two other guys grabbed Manuel and dragged him out the back door.

Carlos attacked one of the men, but he was knocked down and hit in his head with the butt of the gun. While I am fairly adept at self-defense, I am certainly not capable of disarming two gunmen.

Within seconds the kitchen was ablaze. I yelled, "FIRE!" and pandemonium ensued. I rushed to the fire alarm and pulled it. The alarm sounded, but nothing happened! Apparently the attackers had disabled the water to the sprinklers!

All of the restaurant patrons were pushing and jostling to get out the front door. I started directing some of them to the side emergency exit. I could see Lucinda doing the same on the other side of the room. But the fire had engulfed nearly the entire restaurant.

As the last of the patrons made their way out of the door, I looked to see Lucinda. A huge, burning ceiling beam came crashing down, knocking her to the floor. I dashed across the room dodging flames and flying embers. I kicked the beam off of Lucinda and swept her into my arms and out the door.

I pulled out my pocket knife and slit her pant leg and ripped it open to pull the still smoldering fabric away from her skin. The fire department and ambulances had arrived and I carried Lucinda to one of the ambulances. In the confused light her burns appeared superficial with no charred flesh, but I wanted a medic to check.

He confirmed that Lucinda had some 1st and 2nd degree burns, but those would heal just fine.

Then we saw them carrying someone out on a stretcher. It was Carlos. I could tell that it was bad. They were administering oxygen and starting IV fluids. In moments the ambulance was screaming away towards the hospital. Lucinda was going to be OK. I called Aunt Maria and she had not yet heard about the fire. I told her to call the neighbors, have someone come be with the children and have someone else drive her to the hospital because Carlos was hurt.

I took Lucinda and we left. We stopped at a pharmacy to get burn medications before driving on to the house to be with the children. I called the police station to advise them that we had witnessed the attack and arson, and where and how they could reach us.

We stayed with the children. While it was past their bedtime, no one was going to be able to sleep for a while. I took Lucinda into the bedroom and had her remove her shirt and pants, inspecting for other signs of trauma. Then she dressed in a clean top and a skirt that would not be abrading her burns.