Lucinda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my hands were on the most perfect breasts in the world, and they were responding to my touch. Lucinda was pumping and grinding her hips harder and faster against me. Perspiration was trickling down through the deep cleavage between her breasts. And she was panting.

"Lean forward and rest your arms on my shoulders. It will ease some of the strain." She did and it did. It also placed her breasts right in front of my face. I guided one nipple into my mouth while I caressed the other side. Her movements immediately intensified. Before long Lucinda was moaning and jerking and flailing uncontrollably.

I rolled her backwards while maintaining our intimate contact. I lifted her legs onto my arms and began to pump her full of my cock again and again. Lucinda was moaning and flailing and tugging on my hips trying to pull me even deeper into her spasming body.

I was racing down an avalanche of passion, my eruption within moments of enveloping me. As I pumped even faster, I was consumed with my own climax. I blasted my semen into her depths while her tight pussy was gripping me and milking me of every drop of my life force that I could give her. I was still spurting dribbles of cum into her as I collapsed onto her.

I rolled her sideways with her leg over mine as we fell into an orgasmic stupor.

The lights were still on when we came to sometime later. We were covered in our costal fluids and some blood, and we each needed to go to the bathroom. I found an old towel to spread over the bed while she went pee. I turned on the shower and stood as she watched me empty my bladder. We had passed several milestones in our journey of intimacy this evening.

We climbed into the shower and washed each other, then we dried each other as well. "I am a little tender down there," Lucinda said. "I want to do more but ...."

"I would make love with you morning and night until I wasted away to nothing. But that isn't prudent. Let me hold you and kiss you and tell you how much I love you until we both fall asleep. We can resume our joining again tomorrow."

"OK," she said with a little pout. "I wanted to do it all night long. I wanted to take all of your essence into me. I wanted to keep you inside me and never let you go."

"You have my essence deep inside of you right now. And you will always have my heart residing with you. I will make love with you in a thousand ways, some that include intercourse and some that do not. And I never intended to let you go."

"OK, we can sleep for a while, if you promise to do me again in the morning."

"I promise. I will make love to you again in the morning, and in the afternoon, and as often as we can find a place where we won't get arrested doing it."

"You mean like someplace in public??"

"Where we won't get arrested."

"Oh, God, now I'll be thinking about that all night!"

"It's not that long until morning. And I will be here, holding you the whole time."

I curled around Lucinda and took a beautiful breast into one hand, and eventually we slept.

It was very early Sunday morning when I was awakened. There were delicious, sucking lips working on my cock. I was totally hard and ready for action. As soon as Lucinda saw that I was awake, she straddled my hips and guided my engorged cock into her tight vaginal tunnel. She was extremely tight and extremely wet. She worked herself up and down until I was totally embedded inside her. Then she squeezed me with her internal muscles.

"I thought that you would like some breakfast," she said as she leaned forward to put her breasts right in my face. I immediately took one nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it. I caressed the other one, then exchanged them frequently. She was pumping against me with fervor.

I could already feel my need building within me; I wasn't going to last long. I dampened my thumb on our combined fluids and began stroking her clitoris which put her into overdrive. In no time at all I was spraying my semen into her convulsing vagina. She shook and spasmed through her climax then relaxed onto my chest. I held her and kissed her as she experienced several aftershocks of her orgasm.

We luxuriated in each other's arms for a while then we took a shower together in my small shower. We had a little fruit for breakfast and dressed for church. I felt a little sacrilegious as I left for church with a massive boner, but I was hard most of the time when I was with Lucinda.

Church was good; the people and the pastor were very welcoming to Lucinda. I said to Lucinda that I wanted to talk with the pastor for a few minutes after the service.

He returned to our seats after the others had left. I started, "I am planning to marry Lucinda at some point in the future. We are both just starting our second year of college, so it will probably be a while yet. But I want to start the discussions early. She is Catholic and of Mexican-American descent. What are some of the issues or roadblocks that we will potentially encounter?"

Pastor Mayer said, "This is more than a five minute conversation, but it's good to be addressing this early. Here are some things to consider before we meet to discuss it further: Will you be married in the Catholic Church, where do you plan to attend church after marriage, where will your children be baptized, do either of you plan to convert to the other's church? There will be many more, but this will be a good starting point for discussion. When do you expect to get married?"

I looked at Lucinda, "Hopefully after we graduate, although that is a long time away."

"Yes, it is three years away, but in comparison to a lifetime together it is a relatively short time. Keep your priorities in line and reach out to me whenever you want or need to."

"You told your Pastor that we are planning to get married?" Lucinda asked.

"Why not?" I asked. "We have told your family, at least Uncle Carlos and Aunt Maria."

"It's just so ... official. It somehow makes it more real when we tell the Church that we are planning to marry. Does that make any sense?"

"I hope that I'm not moving too fast, or making unfounded assumptions...." I said softly.

"No. I am planning to marry you, I want to marry you, I would marry you tomorrow if I could. I just get overwhelmed with your enthusiasm sometimes. But it's fine, and probably it's a good idea. I know how picky the Catholic Church can be. And even more so in the conservative community where my parents live. And the Pastor had some good points for us to discuss and think about, but not today. Today is about celebrating our union."

"Yes, and that's what got me thinking about all of that. In my heart and mind we are already married," I added.

"I agree," said Lucinda. "We are married in the most important way, our commitment to one another, and perhaps in the eyes of God."

"I love you!" The words had just come welling out of my heart. "I love you so much."

"I know, and I love you too. Now let's get back to your room to enjoy our pre-honeymoon!"

Lucinda persuaded me to grab sandwiches at a fast food drive through, and we ate them on our way back to my house. She was ready to go when we reached my room. I unzipped her dress and she shrugged out of it and hung it in my closet while I started to undress. She was standing in just her sexy bra and panties and her shoes. I became distracted from my undressing to go caress her breasts, then kiss and suck on them while stroking her sex through the thin panties.

"Get Undressed! I can't wait much longer. I want you NOW!" Lucinda exclaimed. I finished pulling off my clothes. Lucinda was lying on the bed wearing only her gauzy, see-through panties.

I climbed, naked, onto the bed between her legs and licked along the already wet crotch of her panties. I traced my tongue over her panties along her wet slit and flicked at her already engorged clitoris. "Please don't tease me!" she cried.

I pulled her panties down and off her feet and ran my tongue through the valley between her lips and gathered a mouthful of her delicious nectar. I licked around her clitoris again and again until she grabbed my hair and pulled me on top of her. "Please, I want you inside of me. Fill me!"

I began to gently slide my rock hard cock into her recently virgin womanhood, and she lurched her hips up to drive me deeper into her. I thrust forward to impale my cock fully to her core. "Yes!" Lucinda cried.

I lifted her legs onto my arms and kissed her warmly before I began driving my cock forcefully into her. "Oh, yes. I love the feeling of your hard penis moving inside me and filling me. Don't ever stop," she cried.

I drove deep into Lucinda again and again and she began to shake and flail as orgasmic contractions gripped her body. My own need was growing and growing until it was clear that my bubble would soon burst. And then my hips began to jerk uncontrollably as I sprayed her womb with firehose blasts of semen deep in her core. I jerked and spurted cum inside her until she was full and overflowing with my seed.

When I had filled her with my essence, I relaxed and allowed her legs to drop to the bed. I held her while aftershocks rocked her body. Then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again and again.

We lay joined together and basking in the aftermath of our passion until Lucinda said, "Roll us over, I want to be on top." Her wish was my command, since either way I was winning. (There was no loser in this.)

When she was situated on top, Lucinda began to move on me. The sensations were fantastic, she was beautiful. I could never ask for more.

Lucinda moved gently so that I was barely moving inside her tight vaginal channel at all. Then she began flexing her internal muscles to squeeze my cock. I couldn't believe it. She was gripping my cock so forcefully that I really could not move inside her despite her wetness. I was pumping myself against her with almost no effect. Then she relaxed slightly and my rigid erection slid through her tight canal.

I pumped myself all the way into her as she moved against me and pulled back as she retreated. It was deliciously slow and sweet. I reached for her breasts and she returned my hands to my sides. I was just going to watch those beauties bounce and sway as she allowed me to enter her slow and deep. I could see that her passion was reaching overwhelming proportions and my loins were ready to jettison my load of semen. Our eyes were locked together, and I could see her need struggling to break free.

I thrust suddenly and powerfully up into her quivering pussy and the dam broke within each of us. Her body shook and vibrated while mine jerked and rocketed geysers of sperm into her convulsing depths. Our orgasms fed each other as they crashed through our bodies. Her vagina was gripping and milking me and the shots of my essence crashed against her inner walls were feeding on each other in a never-ending spiral.

When we collapsed together, we were a quivering mass of sexual responses. I was her, she was me. We were one. We truly understood the meaning of that phrase. We lay together, our spirits melded together as were our bodies. We never wanted this to end.

Lucinda said, "I hate to say this, but I need to go pee." We disentangled, used the toilet, and took a shower together. We dressed casually and gathered our clothes. I offered Lucinda some space in my closet, and she smiled. "I'll see what I may need over here."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

... To Be Continued ...