Lucinda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You silly goose. I know that, and I know that you love me, just as I love you more than you can possibly understand." With that she snuggled against me, took my one hand, and placed it on her bare breast. We basked in the radiance of our love.

An hour or two later I came awake to the sensation of Lucinda squeezing her butt cheeks together around my cock which was nestled deep between them. I slipped my arm under her head and captured her other breast in that hand and pressed my cock firmly between her cheeks. Lucinda reached around me and guided my engorged cock between her legs. Her pussy lips were extremely wet and she clamped my cock against those wet lips.

"Pump against my lips and over my clit. Make love to me until you make me climax again. I hope that you will too." I caressed her breasts and nipples and pumped my cock over her wet pussy lips. Lucinda moaned and urged me on. She was pumping against me with the same furious intensity that I was pumping myself against her.

She began to shudder and spasm as my cock rubbed frantically against her clit. I was going to erupt in seconds and I was rubbing my cock on her clit as she was gripped with her powerful orgasm. I was tugging and twisting on her nipples and feeling her body shaking against me with the orgasmic waves that I had brought on.

Then I was cumming too. I shot blast after blast of hot, white semen along her pussy lips and onto the sheet in front of her. My climax roared on and on, and Lucinda's kept pace. I finally had no more energy to continue. I simply held Lucinda tight against me.

When my cock was a limp noodle, she turned around towards me. "That was beautiful. While you weren't inside me, it was like we were making love."

"I guess, for me, the mechanics is not what shows that we are making love, it is the emotional connections. We have been making love for quite a while and I expect to make love with you for the rest of our lives. We will find the right time to consummate our love, but I will happily make love to you in a thousand ways until, and after, that."

"A thousand ways? Do we have that much time?" she said with a chuckle. "But, yes, the emotional connections are what defines love making, not the mechanics. But I still want you to be entirely inside of me!"

"And I will be, soon," I confirmed.

We slept naked in each other's arms until we heard activity in the kitchen. We pulled our sweats on and wandered into the kitchen. Aunt Maria smiled a knowing smile but said nothing as we greeted her with sleep tousled hair. "Did you two lovebirds have a good night?"

I said, "We talked for a while; but when we finally settled down I think that we both slept very soundly." Lucinda concurred.

"Do you have a plan for today?" Maria asked.

"We will be happy to do whatever will be the greatest help to you," I said as Lucinda nodded.

"I would like to be here for when the children get up, but then I want to go be with Carlos. It's so hard being away from him."

"I can only imagine," said Lucinda. "And that schedule works fine for us. We can play in the pool and keep the kids occupied."

"Actually, this is like them having their own private summer camp, with camp counselors and everything," Maria said with a laugh. "But it has been really good during this unsettling time. Would you like to grab a shower in my bathroom before they get up? Maybe you could fold the sheets and blanket also?"

"That sounds like a plan," I said.

We folded up the sheets and there was a big crusty spot where my semen had dried. "See?" Asked Lucinda, "That's another reason why you should put all of your semen inside me!" What was I supposed to say?

We took a luxurious shower in Aunt Maria's bathroom. I washed and massaged Lucinda's hair and head, then helped rinse out the cream rinse. (I think that I was helping, when she arched her back and leaned back, I was holding her breasts for her.)

We were thoroughly aroused by the time we were clean and dry. We each put on shorts and a t-shirt so that we would be ready to play with the kids.

The kitchen was full of children and delicious food when we returned. I suggested that Maria and I exchange vehicles for the day. We could take the kids on an outing after breakfast and then come back to swim and play. Everyone liked that idea and so it was settled.

Lucinda and I packed a little snack and some drinks and we headed to a local park. I suggested to Lucinda that the girls would probably tire before the older boys. When she saw that, maybe she could make an excuse for them to return while I took the older boys a little farther. She saw the wisdom in that.

She and the younger girls hiked about two miles and were playing and talking when I returned with the older boys and our five mile hike. They were beginning to drag, but I congratulated them on how far they had hiked and how well they did. By the time we pulled into the driveway, they were bragging about how far they would go next time.

We changed into swimming suits and headed to the pool. We had swimming lessons, and races, and jousting tournaments and everyone was exhausted by the time we had eaten lunch. The younger girls went to their rooms for a nap. The boys 'didn't need a nap', but both were soon asleep on the big pillows in the great room. Lucinda and I snuggled and dosed.

When we were awake, we played a rousing game of croquet before heading back to the pool. Maria had said that she would be home to prepare dinner. We played kids games with the younger girls and the boys were allowed some video games.

Every day unfolded in a similar manner. Lucinda and I slept on the big couch together and enjoyed nearly every sexual activity that we could- except intercourse.

At some point later in the week when I was outside with the children, Lucinda and Aunt Maria had a private conversation. Lucinda told her aunt that she was really ready to take our relationship the next step, but that I wouldn't because I wanted it to be something really special for her; that I didn't want our first time to be us hiding from the family on the great room couch.

"He loves you so much and wants something special for you to remember." Then Maria said, "The two of you have been so wonderful to us while Carlos is in the hospital. He is much better and will hopefully be able to come home early next week." Then she paused, "Perhaps the two of you should take Saturday night off. You could go to a movie or out to dinner or something. I think that you enjoyed his church, so maybe you could go to church with him on Sunday morning. It would be nice if you two would join us for dinner Sunday evening. I'm sure that the kids would like that," she said with a coy smile.

I could tell that something was up. Lucinda was nearly bursting to tell me something, but she seemed to need for us to be alone. The older kids had gone into the house to get ready for bed, the younger ones were already asleep. We had just set down on the lounger when she said, "Aunt Maria suggested that I stay over at your place Saturday night."

"What?" I asked, thinking that I must have misunderstood.

"We were having a girl talk while you were out here with the kids. I told her that I was ready to take things the next step, but you wanted it to be special for me... not just on the great room couch. It seemed like a disconnect in the conversation when she said how much help we had been and how much she appreciated our help; then she suggested that we 'take the night off and go to a movie or out to dinner, and visit your church in the morning. Come back in time for dinner Sunday evening.

"Now she didn't come right out and say 'Go sleep with Michael on Saturday night', I am certain that was her intended message. She understands that we want it to happen and we would like it to be special. She's trying to give us the opportunity for that to happen. And with Uncle Carlos in the hospital, he won't be able to object.

"Are you good with that?" I asked.

"It's either that or I'm going to rape you in your sleep," Lucinda said firmly.

"I'm glad. We can have a nice dinner. Maybe you can wear your sexy black dress..."

"With nothing under it?" she suggested.

"Then we can have a romantic evening together..."

"I especially like that part," she whispered. She pulled me down onto the lounger. "And we can practice and practice and practice," she whispered provocatively.

We helped Aunt Maria every day that week, allowing her to visit Uncle Carlos every day. And we slept together on the couch every night exploring new ways to make love together without having intercourse. The kids all knew that we were going on a 'real date' Saturday night and they teased us about getting all 'lovey-dovey', but they didn't know the half of it.

I had reservations at a very nice restaurant. I had asked Lucinda if I should reserve a hotel room, but she said that she wanted our first time to be in my room. She put on her little black dress, packed another dress for church, and some clothes to wear home Sunday afternoon. She said that she didn't intend to be wearing clothes at any other time for the next two days. Her plan was perfectly clear, and it sounded wonderful to me.

When she walked into the room I was surprised that she had a black shawl around her shoulders. We said goodnight to the kids and Aunt Maria and prepared to head out the door when one of the kids asked why we were saying goodnight now. Aunt Maria came to our rescue, "They will be staying out very late tonight. It's a grown-up date, you know. They are going to Michael's church tomorrow so they will leave early in the morning. You probably won't see them until supper tomorrow night."

There were complaints from the little ones that it was too long to go without seeing us, which was really sweet, but Maria quelled the complaints and scooted them off to play. As we walked arm in arm to the car, I said, "Those little scamps sure know how to tug at your heart strings, don't they?"

"They've really come to admire you and rely on you. And, yes, they have built a true affection for you. I guess that you'll just have to stay with me 'for the kids sake'," she said with a laugh.

"As if that's the only reason! But why the shawl?"

Lucinda dropped it off her shoulders and I gaped. It was clear that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts moved freely and were exposed almost to her areolae and her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the thin fabric. "Oh," was all I could manage to say.

"I'm dressed for you; but I thought that this might be too much for the kids," she said as she reached down to pull the zipper on the slit of her skirt up to expose most of her left thigh.

I put my hand on her bare flesh and slid it upward over the smooth skin of her thigh. She allowed me to continue a few inches above the slit, but stopped me just before I reached the juncture of her thighs. "We don't want you to get all distracted. We have dinner reservations, you know."

At that moment dinner reservations were the farthest thing from my mind. But I buckled my seat belt and headed to my room to change clothes.

I showered and shaved quickly and put on a suit. I dressed in front of Lucinda and it was clear how excited I was. She teased me until I was dripping precum and then we went to the restaurant.

She had the zipper for the slit of her skirt pulled up almost to the joining of her leg to her body, and it showed nearly the full length of her beautiful, firm leg. The valet didn't know where to look for as he opened her door; should he focus on her exposed cleavage or her bare leg. Lucinda came to me and took my arm, pressing her unrestrained breasts against my arm and lifting them slightly higher than before.

We were led through the restaurant to a window seat with a nice view of the area. Lucinda was by far the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the restaurant and most of the men and several of the women looked at her with lust in their eyes.

We enjoyed a lovely dinner, but we each knew that it was a prelude to the main event of the evening. After dinner we returned to the car and drove to my room.

I took Lucinda into my arms and we kissed passionately. She had progressed quickly from an inexperienced girl to a passionate woman and I relished the heat and passionate desire of her kisses.

I released three buttons at the back of her top and the filmy garment fell into my hands, and she was naked from the waist up. I hung up the delightful wisp of clothing and returned to make love to her perfect orbs. I lifted her breasts to my mouth, savoring their size and substance, to make love to her breasts with my hands and lips and tongue. "You are so perfect!" I moaned into her breasts."

Lucinda guided my hands to the clasp and zipper of her skirt. I raised the zipper to the top and released the clasp. Her skirt unfurled from around her hips and she was left standing wearing only her shoes. She had been naked under her skirt all evening!

I hung her skirt with her blouse in my closet and quickly returned, intending to ravage her naked body. But she had other plans. She meticulously removed and hung up one item of my clothing at a time, prolonging the build-up of passion one step at a time. She had saved my boxers for last, and when she removed them my erection was pointing at the ceiling and was harder and larger than I had ever seen it.

"I want to suck you and feel you in my mouth pouring your essence into me. Then I will suck you back to absolute rigidity and I want you inside of me. I am yours and I want you to make me your woman. I want us to share the most intimate contact that is possible for man and a woman. I want you to fill me with your manhood and I want you to fill me with your seed. Please make me yours."

With that, Lucinda took my cock into her mouth. She was on a mission; she wanted me to cum in her mouth and fill her stomach with my semen. Then I would take her virginity and fill her with my seed.

It took very little time until I was moaning and pumping into her mouth. Lucinda was an attentive lover and had found the ways to give me exquisite pleasure with her mouth. Then I filled her mouth and stomach with my first load of semen.

We lay on the bed together, kissing and caressing. I loved her breasts and suckled on her nipples. I moved further down her body until I was burying my nose in her fragrant full bush. Then I stroked her pussy slit with my tongue. We had done this several times before, but I continued to relish her fragrance and flavor. I dipped into her dripping folds and captured a mouthful of her sweet nectar. I licked and swirled my tongue around her distended clitoris until I slipped a finger inside her tight vaginal canal. She was as wet as she had ever been as I pumped my finger in and out of her, as I worked to prepare her for her deflowering. I rolled my hand over and caressed her G-spot while I sucked on her clit and she was engulfed in her first orgasm.

I moved into position and lifted her legs onto my arms to open her up as completely as possible. Then I pressed my rigid erection to the entrance of her womanhood. She was pumping with the effects of her first orgasm as my cock encountered the resistance of her hymen. She nodded and I plunged forward; she jerked from the sudden pain and I was embedded halfway in her.

I paused to allow the pain to dissipate and to allow her to become accustomed to having my cock inside her. She was tight and wet and heavenly; I wanted my cock to remain inside her forever. I was kissing her all over her face. She nodded and said, "I'm a woman; I'm your woman." And she smiled.

I pressed forward slowly and gently, entering Lucinda's virgin canal for the first time. She winced a little but I was soon completely embedded inside her. I waited for her to adjust and for any pain to subside. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping me and adjusting to the presence of my intruder. I kissed her and said, "We can take this as slowly as you need."

"But I want it!" She exclaimed.

"We have all night and all day tomorrow. I am thrilled to be enveloped within you. It feels wonderful."

"I feel so full. I can't tell you how big you are and how full you make me feel. Move just a little bit..... Umm. That's nice. Let's take it just a little bit at a time."

I moved just an inch or two inside Lucinda. "Yes, like that. That feels delicious. We are truly joined; we are one. Mmmm, just a little bit more..."

And so it went as I increased my thrusts a little bit at a time. Lucinda was beginning to pump her hips up against me, increasing the intensity of our coupling. I kissed her, and she kissed me. I was still pumping very gently into her when I began to stroke her nipples. Her hips pumped up harder and faster. I bent my head down and sucked on one nipple and she increased her response. Before very long she had wrapped her legs around my hips and she was pumping vigorously against me.

I began to thrust into her more forcefully in response to her movements. I was kissing her again and tugging lightly on her nipples and she was ratcheting up the intensity of our joining. I was filling her completely with my rigid masculinity, feeling her tight canal being tugged in and out with my strokes. I lifted her hips and pumped myself even deeper into her body. Lucinda was moaning and quivering on the precipice of her first orgasm as a woman.

Lucinda jerked and spasmed and screamed as her orgasm engulfed her. I continued to thrust into her depths as my own climax was roaring within me. I began to spray my semen deep into Lucinda's core. With every jerk of my hips I poured more of myself into her. I wanted to give her everything that I could, everything that I had. She was mine and I was hers and that was the way it should be.

I paused to kiss and hold her, and she had tears in her eyes. "Did I hurt you? I didn't want to hurt you!"

"No, you didn't hurt me. Yes it hurt a little when you first entered me, but I was expecting that. With all that we have already done, what I didn't expect was the rush of emotions, no not just a rush, it was a cascade of emotions, a torrent of emotions that washed through me. I love you, you know that and I have known that for quite a while, but I was totally engulfed with that love. It was the most powerful emotional experience I have ever experienced, and I love you even more for what you have given me."

Then she went on, "My body has never felt so full. I am literally filled with your love. And I know that I will feel that something is missing whenever you are not inside me. So if you think that I have been a willing partner before, you ain't seen nothing yet! I am so happy that you are lying here filling me. I want you to always be inside me like this."

This conversation, especially the part about me being inside her and filling her tight canal all the time, forever, had an effect on the state of my erection. Soon I was fully stretching her vaginal channel and ready to another round.

"I realize that your hymen was just broken and you might be tender, but your comments have renewed my passion ... if you're interested."

Lucinda grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me hard. Then she pumped her hips up against me. I pulled her tight against me and rolled us over, placing her on top. "Like this?" She asked, a little surprised.

"You have enjoyed being on top when we had clothes on," I said. "Think how much better it will be when we are fully joined."

She didn't need any more convincing. She began to pump her hips against me. "Oh, yes! I do like this!" And she kissed me warmly before lifting my hands to her breasts.

Watching this beautiful young woman move on me, making love to me and welcoming my body into hers was so wonderful. My heart felt like it would burst with love. She fulfilled me in so many ways, I couldn't imagine a life without her.