Lucinda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned to the great room to be with the kids, and I treated and dressed her burns. We waited what seemed like forever, playing games with the kids and keeping them occupied. Finally Maria called. "Carlos is in serious but stable condition. He will have some scars on his legs from the burns, but he will be OK." Lucinda burst into tears at this wonderful news, and all of the children were excited. "He is sedated and sleeping now."

Then Maria continued, "Manuel is in the hospital with two broken legs. I spoke with him and he said that he is sorry, that he brought this upon us all. He has been dealing drugs through the restaurant, especially delivery orders. He has been skimming some of the profits from the sales, and now he owes his suppliers over $10,000. This was a message emphasizing that he must pay it now. He cried and begged me forgiveness, and also for the money." I looked at Lucinda and she nodded. We had both suspected that he was involved in something like that; we just hadn't expected it to be this bad.

Maria was thrilled that Lucinda and I would stay with her children so that she could stay with Carlos while he was still in serious condition. I would sleep on the big couch in the great room and Lucinda would curl up beside me while we provided a sense of security for the kids. It would be lovely to have her beside me all night, even though we would both be completely dressed. It was also a terrible reason for this.

The next day Manuel had finished surgery where pins were used to hold his legs together. He would be in a cast on each leg for at least 8 weeks. Carlos was making progress but was still in serious condition, and he would still need to have skin grafts before he could be released.

Lucinda and I took the kids to church. The routines of life were especially important for children. The Pastor and several other people expressed concern for Carlos, and well wishes for his recovery. After church we rummaged through the family's huge refrigerator and created a smorgasbord of leftover food. We all gathered around the dining table and said thanks that Carlos was not injured worse than he was, and that he was getting better.

The normal banter at dinner was somewhat subdued but it picked up as the meal continued. Leonardo teased, "Was sleeping with Lucinda everything you had imagined it would be?"

"She rolls around a lot more than I had expected!" I said jokingly.

Lucinda added, "And he snores louder than I expected!"

Everyone knew that we had been fully clothed all night, and several of the children had come in for reassurance at one time or another during the night.

After changing, we all played in the pool for most of the afternoon. I spent some time working with the younger girls on the basics of swimming. They were eager to learn. I had Aaron and Leonardo swimming some races using different strokes, which evened out the competition, one boy was better at the crawl but the other one had a better breast stroke. Fortunately, I had decided to simply leave a swimsuit there since their pool was where we usually swam.

After swimming the kids went off to play for a while. Lucinda guided me to one of the seats on the patio and said, "I don't know what I would have done with all of these kids without having your help. And you're so good with them."

"Well, I wouldn't have considered choosing to not help with them. Being thrown in with four youngsters in an emotional situation would have been overwhelming for anyone. Between the two of us we are keeping things going pretty smoothly. But I am going to need to swing back home to pack a bag with some fresh clothes and such. I can live in the same clothes if necessary, but I'd really like fresh underwear."

"Oh! Yes, we will find a few minutes for you to make that trip. Maybe you could take the boys with you? I might be able to get the girls to sleep while you are gone, I hope. But, I was saying, you seem to have a real knack in handling the kids."

"Well, I like kids. I try to meet them where they are, physically, emotionally, whatever. And I try to help them grow in whatever way they can or want to."

"But it's so much more than that. They look up to you, they want to be like you. You inspire them. You inspire me, too, to be the best person I can be, and to become the best lover you could ever hope to have."

I was amazed. "I consider myself fortunate for every minute, hour, and day that you are in my life. I want you as my companion forever. In what little we have done, you have nearly blown my mind. I look forward to a lifetime of intimate moments together with you."

"What little we have done? You have taken me to heights that I had never imagined could exist! But you're suggesting..."

Just then one of the kids came running up. "Aaron fell and hurt himself!" Celia said breathlessly.

We raced off to see what had happened. When we arrived, Aaron was trying to get up. "Just lie back and rest, Aaron," I said.

We checked hom over, there was no sign of concussion, and no indication of broken bones. It appeared that he just had the wind knocked out of him. I helped him sit up.

"OK, what happened?" I asked.

Leonardo reluctantly said, "We were racing to see who could climb the fastest and highest, and Aaron slipped and fell."

"I would never say that boys shouldn't climb trees, but you do need to be a little bit more careful. This turned out not to be serious, but it could have been a head injury or a broken bone. I fell out of a tree and broke my arm when I was just a little younger than you two. I was in a cast for one whole grading period of school. It got to itching down inside, and I kept clunking my head in my sleep. It wasn't much fun."

"Wow!" the boys said in unison.

"Now, off with you. And no more tree climbing today."

Lucinda said, "See what I mean? You helped them understand the possible consequences without lecturing them. You didn't try to make some rule that they wouldn't follow anyhow. You helped them understand personal responsibility."

"And I think that you are setting me on a pedestal."

"Only because you belong there." Lucinda said before kissing me.

We checked on the kids one more time before going into the kitchen to make sandwiches for supper. Then we called them all to the patio to eat. They talked over each other trying to tell us all the things that they had been doing.

After eating we set up the croquet game and played for a while. Then all went into the pool to play. When it was getting time for the youngest two to get ready for bed, I took the boys to my car to go get my clothes. I called Mrs. Olson from the car to let her know that I would be bringing them along.

After gathering several days' worth of clothes, we headed back to the house. The boys were confused about my living situation, "Why do they let you live there like that?" Aaron asked.

"My parents died about a year ago, and now I own the house. But I live at college throughout the school year and I don't need a whole big house for myself, so I rent the house to Mr. and Mrs. Olson, with the agreement that I have my room and free access to it. They take care of the house and yard, so I don't have to worry about that."

Leonardo asked, "Is that where you and Lucinda are going to live when you get married?"

"We need to finish college and such before we start making any decisions about that!" I said with a laugh.

The house was quiet when we returned. We sent the boys to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. It had been an active day for the kids, and I expected that they would be asleep quickly.

Soon, the house was quiet. I sat with Lucinda and we kissed. "So this is what it's like to have a big family! It's no wonder that the mothers didn't work outside of the house, they had a full-time job and more right at home!"

"You're right about that! My family is large and loving, but I'll be happy with one or two."

About then Lucinda's phone chirped. "Aunt Maria, how is Uncle Carlos doing?"

"He is still in a lot of pain and receiving IV pain medication as well as fluids. He's going to have skin grafts soon. But how are the little ones?"

"We are doing well. We have scavenged the refrigerator and found plenty to eat. They have been playing and swimming. Aaron fell out of tree, but was not injured. Michael talked with the boys about safety and the consequences of their actions. He also ran home to pack several days of clothes so that he can be here and help with the kids."

"Where is he sleeping?" Aunt Maria asked excitedly.

"On the big couch in the great room. I was there last night as well, the kids were restless and came down for reassurance a few times. We just slept in our clothes," Lucinda paused, "but it was still nice." She added as she looked directly at me.

"When Carlos is asleep tonight, I'm going to come home, get a bath, and sleep in my own bed."

"Should one of us come to the hospital? To be with him?"

"They say that he is pretty much out of danger. He has a lot of pain, and he will have for quite a while. But he doesn't need someone watching over him day and night. Maybe in the morning you two could go see him, and I can spend some time with my little ones?"

"We'd be happy to do that, but the kids have really been good."

"I'm very happy to hear that. I'll see you in a little while." Maria said as she wrapped up the call.

Lucinda and I lay on the couch, spooning, with one of her breasts cupped in my hand. "Today didn't turn out quite like I had planned," she said.

"Really?" I tried to reply soberly. "I mean, other than Uncle Carlos being in the hospital, and you having burns on your leg...."

"I had planned on this being a special day for us!"

"But every day that I am with you is a special day."

"I know, but I wanted to make this a really special day. Just you and me in your room with no interruptions. Learning new things about each other, and ...."

"I think that we've learned a lot about each other today, don't you?"

She pressed the hand cupping her breast firmly against her full breast. "But there are other things that we haven't been able to explore. I was hoping that we could have spent the afternoon learning about some of those things."

"Should we investigate that now?" I asked with a smirk.

"Aunt Maria will be here soon! We can't do that now!" She paused, "You've been teasing me all along, haven't you? And I fell for it all!"

I pressed my erection against her backside. "If circumstances had been different, we would have spent a delicious time together. But we were where we needed to be today. We will have that special time together, and it will be deliciously sweet. I love you."

"And I love you, too."

Just on cue, Aunt Maria arrived home. "Don't get up. You two lovebirds look very comfortable. I'm going to head to my bedroom and take a nice warm bath before climbing into my own bed. Sleep well." And just like that she was gone.

I slipped my hand between us and released the clasp of her bra. Then I slid one arm under Lucinda to bring my hand under her shirt, inside her bra, and around her bare breast. My other hand promptly followed suit.

"What are you doing? We're right out here in the great room, anyone could see." Lucinda protested.

"Aunt Maria is taking her bath and going to bed. I'm sure that she suspects that we might be doing something like this, and she won't be coming in. Now, just relax and enjoy while I make love to you."

"But..."

"Shhh."

I traced my fingers over her lush breasts, enjoying their soft fullness. I ran my fingers along the sensitive swelling at the outside of her breasts and underneath. I traced my fingers lightly across her areolae, barely making contact with her nipples. I kissed her neck and shoulders.

Lucinda snuggled against me and sighed softly. I caressed her breasts and nipples until she began to moan. Then I reached down to unsnap and unzip her jeans. She put her hands over mine, but I whispered, "Shhh," and she relaxed.

I returned one hand to a breast and nipple while the other hand slipped inside her jeans and panties. Lucinda moaned when my hand cupped her mound and I pressed a finger between her lips. As my finger was insinuated itself between her lips I found that she was very wet. I slid my finger along her inflamed pussy slit again and again.

I caressed her breast and gently twisted on her nipple. I stroked my finger along her wet slit again and again. Lucinda was moaning and pumping her hips against my invading finger. Then I began to stroke her clitoris with every stroke. I continued this until she was panting and moaning, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Then I began to rub tight circles around her distended clit until she went rigid.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned as her body spasmed in my arms. I continued to stroke her clitoris and her spasms continued for several moments until I

reduced the stimulation of her clitoris and she relaxed in my arms. Lucinda sank deeper into my embrace, relaxing more and more as the minutes passed, until her breathing was deep and regular.

We awakened the next morning to the sounds of activity in the kitchen. Lucinda pulled her bra into place and I attached the clasp, then we joined Aunt Maria in the kitchen. I said, "If you are going to be here for a while, I thought that we could go visit Uncle Carlos."

"That would be lovely. I need to spend some time with my little ones. Thank you for taking care of them, it means so much. Michael, if you want, you can use my bathroom to shower and freshen up. I don't think that the girls are up yet. Lucinda, you can use my bathroom too."

Lucinda and I looked at each other and headed to Maria's bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. We climbed into the large shower together and enjoyed bathing one another. We enjoyed the sensual pleasure of soapy hands gliding over each other's body, but we didn't get too carried away.

Lucinda watched me shave which was a new experience for her. I was enchanted with every view of her nude body. We got dressed, said goodbye to Aunt Maria, and headed to the hospital.

We saw Uncle Carlos and he said that they would be doing some skin grafts later that day. He was in pretty good spirits given all that had happened and what he still had to face. He asked us to look at the restaurant to see if anything could be salvaged.

We called Maria and told her the schedule and that we would be there as soon as we looked at the old restaurant.

As soon as we arrived at the house, Maria headed to the hospital. We played with the kids and answered their questions: "Yes, their daddy was still in the hospital.", "Yes, he was going to recover.". "He was having surgery today, so they couldn't go see him now.", And on and on and on.

But they were staying calm. We played. We had more swimming lessons. We kept them busy so that they didn't worry too much. Maria called and said that she would be home before bedtime and the surgery had gone well. He might need to have at least one more graft.

We had a Disney movie night after supper. Then Maria came home and she got to put the kids in bed. She looked exhausted, but she was still happy to have time with her children.

Lucinda and I slept on the couch; we had spread a sheet and a blanket over it to make it a little more comfortable. When she got ready for bed, she put on some loose sweat pants and a loose shirt, nothing else. I followed her lead and dressed much the same way. As we lay on the couch we fondled and kissed until we were both highly aroused. Then she stood up and pulled off her clothes, instructing me to do the same. I was a little nervous about being naked out in the great room, but I did as she asked.

Lucinda told me to lie on the couch and she settled on top of me. We were lying together, naked. My erection was pressed firmly against her lower abdomen. It was clear that she was intending this to be 'the night', but I really wanted something much more special for her first time.

"You know that there may be a little blood and it may hurt some, right? If we do it here, you'll have to be careful to be quiet..." I said quietly.

"But I want you now," she said.

"There's a variation of what we have already done that could give us each pleasure at the same time...," I said. "And we could save our first time for a more special place and time."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's lie down and play for a while. When we are both sufficiently aroused, you can reverse position on top of me to suck on me, and you can lower your sex to my mouth so that I can pleasure you."

"OK, but if I don't get you soon, I'm going to have to take you against your will in the middle of the night."

I lay on the couch and she draped her naked body over me. We knew that the pill was doing its job so we didn't have to worry about my cock being close to her vagina. We kissed and kissed and kissed. I nibbled on her neck and throat and she attacked mine. I allowed my cock to slide between her legs to stimulate her sex and rub over her clitoris. I played with her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

"If you don't do something right now, I'm going to rape you," she urgently whispered.

I guided her to turn around and straddle my head with her legs. Then I pulled her hips down to my mouth. At the same time I felt her taking my cock into her warm, suctioning mouth. I ran my tongue through her pussy slit and gathered a mouthful of her juices. My hands were gripping her perfect buttocks. And she was devouring my cock.

In my minds eye I had envisioned this as a slow, gentle session of love making. Maybe the next one would be. Lucinda was ramping my need up and up. I began swirling my tongue around her clitoris with each stroke. Her hips were flexing in rhythm to my ministrations. I worked her clit back and forth with my tongue until she was humping and pumping her hips against my face.

My own climax was battering at my self-restraint, so I began sucking on Lucinda's clit. I latched my lips around her sensitive nub and didn't let go as her hips were passionately fucking against my face. My lips had lost her clit and she was grinding it over my mouth and nose. Her hips had a mind of their own as she humped and flailed against my face.

My own hips had jerked and thrust far deeper into her mouth than I had intended. But she had never relinquished her suctioning grip on my manhood. I had filled her mouth with blast after blast of my semen.

I held her tight against me as she continued to be rocked by her orgasmic contractions. Finally she began to relax and turned around to lie on top of me. After a little while she said, "Is that what sex is like?"

"Much of what we have been doing is part of what sex is like."

"You were sliding your hard penis between my lower lips, and I thought that I would explode. I wanted to push it into my hole and feel you inside of me. I want to be one with you. I want to know you in the most intimate sense, to know you in the Biblical sense. And when you were licking me, my passion was skyrocketing. When I exploded it's a wonder that I didn't crush your nose. My body was consumed by the convulsions of my climax. And you were giving me your seed; I was consuming your essence. If I could, I would gladly have taken all of you into myself. It was beautiful."

"You're not too disappointed?"

"It was wonderful and we will do that again and again. And it makes me look forward to consummating our relationship all the more."

"I wasn't too forceful?"

"You were wonderfully passionate and exuberant. I think that your penis managed to make its way into my throat a time or two. Would you like to do that intentionally?"

"I would love to try that if you want. I love you more than words can express. If you are willing to try that, I will be your willing subject. But I never want you to feel pressured regarding any sexual activity, or anything else for that matter. I love you."