Lucius and The Roman Brothel Ch. 01

Story Info
Aristocrat Lucius and his friend Rufus travel to a brothel.
3k words
4.17
6.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was beginning to turn to evening, and after a long tutoring on the classics, Lucius and Rufus were more than ready to break free for the afternoon. They had been best friends since they were young as a result of their adjacent family villas and the business relationship between the two. Lucius's father and uncle ran the largest specialty clothing store in the peninsula, selling togas, tunics, and cloths from rare imported fabrics, while Rufus's family controlled and managed shipping lines that traveled to every important city in the area. The families were obviously well-off, powerful even, and lived and worked with such attitudes. However Lucius and Rufus were still young, and although they worked under their fathers on occasion, they were being tutored until a more respectable age.

Until that point, the boys met each day with fervor for fun and enjoyment, and today, like the past few weeks, they met up with two daughters of a nearby powerful aristocrat to laugh, giggle, and blush at the illicit book Lucius had taken from his father's library. Reading The Art of Love by Ovid opened their eyes to a carnal pleasure that they had yet to experience and reaffirmed the tension that had developed between them.

Huddled below the trees on a hill outside the city, Lucius was reading a section on the grooming of body hair when he wondered aloud, "I think I would want a woman with her hair rather than her be shaved and bare."

The girls blushed and giggled a little, and one of them teased him. "How would you know what you want?" She exclaimed, "Have you ever felt a woman? Or even seen one nude with your own eyes?"

He stammered back, "No... of course I haven't... you know that. But I think a man can have his preferences!" Lucius immediately felt stupid and humiliated. They were all laughing at him, even Rufus despite his similar innocence.

Between laughs the other girl quipped, "Well you clearly are not a man yet!" and they devolved into even more laughter.

Utterly embarrassed and red in the face, Lucius continued to read from the novel until they grew tired and went their separate ways. The girls left first, one of them giving Lucius a peck on the cheek as a parting gift. Despite her jests, she was quite fond of him and his strangely contrasting complexion. She loved that his face was sharp but boyish, his skin a deep olive yet light, and his hair curly and straight. The longer she spent with him, the less she seemed to understand about him and that excited her.

Lucius was angry the entire walk home, and Rufus was forced to bear the brunt of his tirade. "How dare they make fun of me!" He exclaimed, " I go to all the trouble of finding the book they wanted and out of my great generosity, share it with them despite the risk to my good name. How dare they! Even you Rufus, you ass!" and with that, Lucius pushed his best friend so hard that they both fell over tangled together in the grass.

Rufus, by far the more mild-mannered, was the first to stand up, and he offered his hand to Lucius who accepted. "Well, it was funny and you did walk right into it," he said with a grin.

"Yea... I guess I did," Lucius said, "but for her to make fun of my manhood like that. Absolutely disgraceful!"

"Is she not correct though? I do not think our fathers would think of us as men until we've had a woman."

"It's not about that! Her audacity is the issue. But yes, you're probably right," Lucius conceded, sounding deflated.

The friends continued to walk through the grass down the hill, the expanse of houses coming into view and their hearth smoke rising and fading into the sky. It was then that an idea and a plan came to Lucius, and he seemed to jump up in expression and excitement. "Rufus! What is stopping us? Let's go to the brothel on the other side of town and become men... Yes! It is settled. We will go tomorrow evening. "

Rufus looked at him with wide eyes. "Lucius, I don't think my father would allow that! Plus how are you going to steal the coin for that. I don't have any."

"Bullshit. You see how our fathers go to that expensive whorehouse in Marruvium at least three times a month. They always come home giddy and drunk, and it always makes my mother so very angry. They are probably wondering why we haven't had a woman yet! Maybe that is why they still look at us as children!"

Rufus was still reluctant, but he was enticed by Lucius's logic. "What if they are expecting us to finish school first? I just don't know. What about the coin?" he asked.

"I have made enough coin for the both of us working for my father and haven't spent a lick of it. I'm beginning to think you don't want to have a woman with all these excuses," Lucius teased, "Are you a coward Rufus? Do you not want to fuck the wet warmth of a woman's cunt?" and whilst vulgarly saying the latter, he grabbed at Rufus's loincloth in jest.

Slapping Lucius's hand away, Rufus rolled his eyes and said, "Of course I want to. How can you say something so stupid? I have to masturbate three times a day to quell the damn urges."

"So you agree to go tomorrow?"

"Fine. Yes. I will go with you tomorrow," Rufus said, cracking a smile, "I am beyond sick of oil and my hand anyways."

At the agreement, Lucius let out a little whoop to the surrounding field and patted Rufus on the back.

The next day, Lucius and Rufus could barely control their overwhelming excitement during their respective tutoring sessions. Both were hard against their loincloths on the thought of what would occur later that day, and more than once had to adjust themselves to avoid suspicion. The relief upon the end of their lessons was immense in a way they had never felt before, and they ran to meet one another at the agreed location around the corner.

"Let's go!" Lucius exclaimed, wanting to waste no time, and so they went. The brothel was in the poorer section of the town near many working-class taverns. The sun had already begun to set behind the branches of the trees on the hill, casting jagged shadows along the unfamiliar streets and alleys that the boys took. Ignorant of many of the difficulties in life, Lucius held his coin pouch lamely in his right hand, but no criminal or thief robbed him for they saw his intricate silk tunic, dyed beautiful muted shades of red and white, and instantly recognized him. Lucius's father was well respected by everyone but especially the poor for the work he supplied to their neighborhood and his generosity in wages. So no one dared to bother the boys on their quest and even threw out greetings and jokes as they passed.

The brothel was easily distinguishable from the surrounding taverns with its doors turned outward and dark, open windows from which smoke emanated. A line of men in varying states of intoxication had begun to form from the front door, but on seeing Lucius and Rufus heading their direction, they moved out of the way and waved at them to enter. Showing thanks, the boys glanced at each other and, with nods of affirmation, went in.

Immediately their senses were overloaded by the brothel. Smoke filled their lungs and eyes, and the grunts and moans of patrons echoed from within their cubicles further down the dim, cloudy hallway. Clearing their eyes, Lucius and Rufus looked around their surroundings. They were nervous in an animated way and jumped slightly at the whirling rush of the Madam who came to stand behind the stone counter. She was an older woman, pretty still but stern in the lines of her face. The Madam faltered slightly in confusion and recognition on seeing the two well-to-do boys standing in front of her but quickly regained her composure.

"What can I do for you two fine young men?" she asked in a syrupy, practiced tone.

Lucius hesitated for a moment. "My friend and I would like to buy some time with your girls. One for each of us." The man behind them chuckled quietly and a small smirk came to the Madam's face.

"Sweetheart, I know that," she said consolingly. " I was asking if you had a certain preference... or perhaps taste that you want to explore tonight."

Hearing this, they blushed slightly, and Lucius looked at Rufus to let him go first. Taken by the moment, Rufus simply said, "Whoever you have available."

"And you?" she asked Lucius.

Sheepish in such matters, Lucius was reluctant to share his desires in the open, so he leaned across the table and spoke in a hushed tone. "Do you by chance have any women with a thick bush?"

"It is quite out of style at the moment, but one girl does have one. Let me see if she is available," said the Madam, and she picked up a piece of parchment and followed her hand tantalizingly along a list of names until she found the one she was searching for. "Luck favors you!" she exclaimed. "She is available. Wait here and I will come get you both. It will just be a moment." And as quickly as she had come, the madam disappeared into the foggy depths of the hallway.

In her absence, Lucius and Rufus looked at one another, as if they could not believe this was happening but did not speak. Every part of their bodies was throbbing with desire, and sweat began to roll down their bodies beneath their tunics in the oppressive smoking heat.

"Follow me you two. They're ready," the Madam said, appearing in the hallway once more. Lucius and Rufus followed, moving past open cubicles adorned by faint oil lamps that illuminated nude patrons and their women in the act. On the right, a particularly large man had a smaller, petite woman with chestnut hair pinned to the cushions on her back, her arms above her head. He was thrusting with urgency, smacking against her thighs with every movement and emitting guttural growls against her throat.

On their left, another man pounded a curvaceous woman on her knees in front of him. His eyes were lidded over in immense pleasure and, moving his hands from her hips to her waist, pulled her against his chest and bared her to anyone that wished to look. He drove into her even faster, reinvigorated by the foreign position, and she made low mewls in response.

Lucius and Rufus felt light-headed with all of their blood rushing below. Their undergarments and tunics felt tighter than ever before, and after an eternity, the Madam brought them to the last cubicle on the left.

"Here we are. Flora is on the left for you," the Madam said, looking at Lucius, "and Aurelia on the right for your friend. You all can pay afterwards. I will be back in a little while. Enjoy!" And with that, she herded them in.

The boys were at first confused by the single room, but once ushered in, their worries were pushed aside. It was a larger room with benches surrounding a table in the middle and a ceiling so low that they had to duck slightly. The walls were adorned with faded frescos of figures in various stages of partnership and pleasure, but the best friends' eyes were solely focused on the cushioned stone benches built into the walls at each side of the room.

Lucius stared at the woman on the left. She was sprawled comfortably on her back, head resting against the incline of the bench. She had jet black hair in a coil that snaked to one side, and skin so pale it must have never seen the sun. Her young body was beautifully plump in an hourglass shape with tits that just threatened to spill over. She had her thick legs spread as wide as the narrow bench would allow her, and within, a dark bush made itself known. Flora's skin was sensuously oiled and slick while her unruly bush was matted down from previous patrons. Lucius's cock grew harder than it ever had in his life, and he walked over to her side, paying no mind to Rufus.

Before he could reach her, Flora set up and put her feet on the ground. The pouch of her small stomach drooped slightly over the top of her hips, and the flickering of the oil lamp casted uneven patterns of light along her body. Her heart-shaped looked up at him as he approached.

"What is your name, young man?" Flora asked though not much older.

"Lucius," he responded.

"I was told you wanted a woman like me," Flora said, dragging her hand down between her open thighs. "Do you like what you see?"

Lucius, unable to do anything but stare, nodded and watched as she gathered a little oil from a small clay bowl in her right hand and began to rub it teasingly up and down the protruding lips of her cunt. Her black hair became sparser the lower her hand traveled until she dipped her fingers within her warmth, bringing out a little fluid that she continued to spread around. Lucius was not sure how much more he could take. The room was stifling and sweat began to collect on his brow. His nostrils flared in a desire he had never felt before.

He was just about to say something when Flora suddenly removed her hand and stood up, apparently satisfied in her work. She crossed the distance between them and placed her body against his. Lucius stood still as she carefully unwrapped his tunic, taking in her scent as she did so. She smelled unsurprisingly of oil and old sweat, but it only turned him on further. As she pulled the tunic down, Lucius licked the left side of her neck and pulled her even closer, grabbing handfuls of her plump bottom and grinding himself against her mound.

Across the room, he briefly heard sounds of slurping followed by moans from his best friend, but Flora took all of his attention when she brought her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Have patience my bull. You will get to ravage me and take my cunt for your pleasure. The wait is over, my bull. The wait is over."

Lucius shuddered and released his grip, letting her move his tunic to the side and remove his loincloth. He stood bare before her, and his hands trembled in anticipation. His cock stuck out proudly before him with a slight curve to the left, the bottom vein prominent and the swollen head covered in his excitement. Flora came up to him once more and touched his cock with her delicate hands, bringing it between her thighs. His cock felt the soft slickness of her bush, and his topside came to rest against the heat of her canal.

"Are you ready my bull?" she asked Lucius, dragging him to the cubby in which the cushioned bench was built.

Lucius, overcome with passion, could not hold back any longer. "Yes! By Hercules! Yes I am ready!" As she laid back, he ducked within and placed his body over hers, settling in the warmth between her thighs. Flora reached down between them and placed his fervent cock at her entrance. Moving her hands to his bottom, she pulled Lucius towards her, and he was slowly enveloped by her molten cunt.

Their pubic hair met and mingled in his first few thrusts, her thick bush tangling with his curly chestnut hair. He placed his arms on either side of her and buried himself between her shoulder and neck as he thrust into her. Flora's cunt was warm and wet in ways he never thought possible. It held onto his cock as he moved in and out of her and wouldn't let go. It squeezed him in ways that were inescapable, and he knew wouldn't have been able to stop even if he wanted to.

As Lucius ravaged her, her tits moved against his chest. Putting his weight on one arm, he palmed her left tit and explored it. It was soft like a pillow, and he loved the way her nipples scraped and dragged against him. They were both sweating in the heat of the brothel and the moment. Droplets fell from his brow onto hers while others ran between where their chests and thighs met. Her cunt, slick with lubrication and oil, made the unmistakable sloshing of wetness as Lucius continuously penetrated her, joining the symphony of other patrons in the brothel. He was on fire. Every part of him tingled in pleasure, and he began to moan louder as his desire for release within her depths became unbearable.

Daring a glance at Rufus, Lucius saw his best friend reach the point of no return as he thrust against Aurelia's soft and large bottom. It rippled beneath him on each movement, and as Rufus let go, his body became taut above her like a coil and then released with one last spectacular ram forward.

It was then that Flora wrapped her legs around Lucius and joined him in his thrusts. She pulled his head back into the valley of her neck and massaged his ass as he neared the finish. He felt as though he was going to explode as the pressure in his cock grew beyond control. Each wet individual ridge that Lucius's cock pushed against drove him beyond reality, and the muscles in his arms, legs, and bottom clenched before he erupted in Flora's hairy depths. He saw stars and groaned against her throat as his body took over, involuntarily plunging his cock further within her and filling her with his come.

-Comet Jo

February 1, 2023