All Comments on 'Luck of the Irish Ch. 04'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Great!

I was wondering about the collar! Loved the way it ended, too. That was so sweet. The deal with Sean caught me off guard, didn't see that coming at all. And updating NIkolai was cool!

AlectraAlectraover 12 years ago
WOW

Just loved the ending sigh I just love happy endings, tho in the beginning you made me cry. You should write an epilogue for Nikolia........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautful

I loved it and I am glad that you finished it.

A'Symbii

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my gosh.

I loved these people so much I can't believe it's over! You took the power and trust that you have as an author and made something beautiful. I laughed and cried with them so much. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love happy endings :) great story

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Great Twist!!

Loved it all what a great writer you are:)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

Second that love happy endings and love this story and so love Nik and Clark in here too..

NEXT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish there are more

i cried a lot at first, and then smiling like idiots at the end...what a great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am sad to see it all end. I hope you write somthing new soon.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago

That was a surprise, but I didn't like how Eric treated Corey over it. Still, they forgave each other and had a HEA life. Very well done and sad the story is over.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

I LOVE THIS STORY

NorthDesireNorthDesireover 12 years ago
Omigod

I cried so much, and grinned like a madperson.. I'm so happy they got a happy ending, just sad about that it's ended

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
ATTENTION AUTHORS

CHECK OUT THE STORIES PROFILE ON A SITE CALLED SLUTWIVES.COM TO SEE IF YOUR WORKS ARE POSTED WITHOUT PERMISSION.

I SAW MANY NAMES I RECOGNIZED FROM LIT.COM

i HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED LAURA AND MANU TO LET THEM KNOW. iF YOU FIND YOUR WORKS LET THEM KNOW TOO.

PTBzzzz

Please list this on other comments to make sure everyone is notified

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
HENSTRIDGE!!!!

I love the character, Henstridge. I also really enjoyed this story, all of it. Sweet, funny, dramatic, sexy and sweet. Gweall, you're one of the best out there.

Oh, and by the way..... I WANT TO READ ABOUT CLARK AND NIKOLAI'S WEDDING!!!! PLEASE??!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incredible!

I don't know how you do it because i'm completely against d/s m/p or whatever but you made it into a romantic story and i really enjoyed it so thanks :)

m

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Wow! Love the twist!! Didn't see THAT coming at all! Loved this story. Looking forward to more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Always enjoy your stories...great twist added in there!! Can't wait to for your next story!!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Sneaky...

Glad to see the bet fulfilled. Also, that plot twist, didn't see that one coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well

^-^ Your stories are the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
um ok

the pet thing....i dunno why get married if the dudes your pet? You should make a story where the dom slave thing evolves into a loving equal relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anon 'um ok'

You have obviously never been in a Dom/Sub relationship. As a sub we don't want equality we want dominance.. if you are a true submissive you might be willing to switch (in my current relationship we switch but I do have a master (a diff individual from my boyfriend) and there is no switching ever I love it) what your asking for is unlikely nothing makes a slave happier than to be dominated equality would make for a stressful unsatisfied relationship.. just sayin...

Shire

metajinxmetajinxabout 12 years ago

Sage, Shawn, Sean... Eric's Ex gets a new name in every chapter. That's confusing.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

loved it... i dont normally master a slave type stuff. and i hate rape stuff more. however i think you wrote a really good story......so you changed the ex s name from time to time. big fucking deal........ when they can write a story as good as yours then they can moan about the spelling....to the moaners i say fuck em.... to you i salute you for a bloody great read ....manythanks.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn

i loved this so much! Literally started crying when Eric told Corey to pack his stuff. Maybe I'm just a softey but whatever. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi

I love your stories but I do have a question about this one even though I should have put it on ch 3. You sed Liam hit his mother sometimes and tht no one but Keith could stop him but what about her husband? He couldn't do anything? I just thought it sounded kinda weird. P.s I still love this story lol.

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT

MADE ME CRY WHEN ERIC TOLD CORY TO MOVE OUT I HATED THAT PART

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow...

This story was amazing... I normally don't read stuff like this but it was done perfectly... this is the first time in a long time I couldn't stop reading something... great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story but.....

I love the romance in this story, the bond, the trust, and eventually the never ending love that builds between Eric and Corey. Yet there are aspects of the story that I found confusing and am upset you did not address. Why does John believe Eric is a master, who wrote the e-mail Corey reads from Sean to Eric, and why was there no apology from Eric for forcing Corey to sleep on the floor? There was some toss away

"I'm sorry" referencing the slap but no apology for treating him like a lesser, like an animal not worthy of sharing his Masters' bed, for that afront there should have been a heart wrenching apology. Lastly considering Sean appeared to still have some sort of hold over Eric, and Erics admitted fear, did anything sexual or physical happen between Sean and Eric when they were alone? Could you write a short POV epilogue

where Eric addresses these questions, and where we can come to understand the thought process that leads him to marry Corey but yet continue to treat him as a "slave". Hate the "dog collar" couldn't it have been a beautiful choker with a sapphire and emerald to match Coreys eyes? Love the romance, I just don't understand how they choose to show their love for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The collar-

When Did Eric return Coreys collar to him? We learn he removes it after they leave the courthouse, yet there is no mention of him returning it. Next thing they are in their bedroom and Eric in anger rips the collar off Coreys throat, when and how did Corey get it back. Also is this going to be a continuing theme with Eric, everytime he is upset with or disapointed in Corey he is going to take away his collar, a symbol of Corey belonging to him, of their relationship. What next, will he remove Coreys wedding bang too? Corey needs to assert himself and tell his husband that playtime aside when he is "master" the rest of the time they are an equal couple and he may not use gifts given in contemplation of love and togetherness against him. Hands off the collar!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Great writing but..

I love the story but something's just not consistent...Especially between Shawn/Sean(?) and Eric. The email from Sean indicates Eric was the Master....I don't know but am confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Well, I have no complaints...I cried through this several times. I am a Maso/sub/boy with slave tendencies and it hit me like a brick.I dream of a man like Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this story

I've read it multiple times. That being said the glaring issue of Sage/Shawn/Sean needs to be addressed. The story opens with John, a man Eric has presumably known for years, asking when Eric will replace his slave whom Eric refers to as Sage. Why does John believe Eric is a master? Later in the series Corey reads an email in Eric's computer from Shawn to Eric, who is Shawn? If the Sean who arrives for a visit at Corey's request was Eric's slave, why does he question how Corey found out about him. Would he not have known he wrote that farewell email to Eric? Finally the email is upsetting because if Sean was indeed Eric's master then who sent that email to Eric? Does Eric have dual personalities, and to further his belief that he is a master wrote and sent the email to himself? An inquisitive reader is going to ask these questions, because the cause of them interrupts the continuity of the story. Please work on checking your names, and events in each of your stories. This one seemingly irrelevant part of the story mars an otherwise amazing love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting......(?)

I certainly didn't see THAT coming!! It wasn't that bad though not good but not bad either! But I can see that you didn't plan that at the beginning and it was sort of last minute decision. Maybe not though but that's how it feels like!

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Corey, Eric, Sean/Shawn?!?! Anyone else seeing a Boy Meets World theme here?! 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous