All Comments on 'Lucky Cougar Scores at Airport'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOover 5 years ago

A nice quick anonymous encounter in an almost public place. Very well told.

Robertodavo aka Robert Davidson.

LetsTalkEnjoyLetsTalkEnjoyover 5 years ago

every guy's wish to be stuck with a cougar like Angel ...

gregguitar3gregguitar3over 5 years ago
Classy lustful cougar stories are great

This classic story of a cougar and Her younger cub is one of the sexiest stories on site. Even though I read it quite a while ago for the first time, it is a really enticing pleasure to read it over and over again :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Angelic & Erotic

What truly makes Lilly's work so different from all the other authors here,is her ability to educate her character ( The Young man ) ,in how to engage with a Mature woman.So many men are unaware of that subtle art.Well, it is not as brisk as one sees in the movies.A Mature woman is a different ball game.She is to be savored and devoured,but with depth and character. I should say Lilly's work is important because it gives the reader cues,which he can integrate in his own dating life.

And yes,Angels have desires too !

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Sir Greg of Guitarland

Oh my, shiver me timbers.

You spin words so deliciously.

I am glad you are back.

Love,

Angel

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Sir Roberto

Oh my, commentary from such a prolific writer. Shiver.

Be Well,

Angel

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Submissive_Rapport?

Meow, I love your screen name and your brilliant use of two words that spoke so clearly was a delicious rush.

Thanks for the turn on...

Love,

Angel

an_erotic_chatan_erotic_chatover 5 years ago
Loved imagining myself in this

Loved imagining myself in this

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
I am glad you enjoyed....

Thanks an_erotic_chat!

Ciao,

Angel

gregguitar3gregguitar3over 5 years ago
Seduction

Mistress Angel knows how to make seduction becomes more than lust.More than simple romance. Seduction with Mistress Angel drives You crazy through every part of Your body and mind. Would love to be the prey of a cougar like Her *smiling wickedly*

Eros141Eros141over 5 years ago
Predator & Prey

When it comes to you, my sweet and sultry mistress Angel, nothing surprises me anymore. I now fully expect I'm going to the find my bar raised in unconventionally vanilla ways. Pun intended. As many have said, and I can now personally affirm, this being my 3rd or 4th taste of this particular piece of dizzyingly decadent erotic candy, is how a small portion of the control you assert over the written word is acquiesced to your reader and their ability to imagine themselves the story's prey. THAT IS FAR, FAR BEYOND HEAVEN! I am blessed and honored to have even the possibility of simultaneously playing both of this comment's title roles in your sweltering game. ;)

Love and shivers trillion-fold,

Eros

P.S. I told you I had a confession... wouldn't you like it revealed?! *smiles a warm, genuine yet wicked smile

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Sweltering is exactly right!

Hi Eros,

I love how you are enjoying The Turn On Game. Turn on is the Holy Grail in my world and you are proving my theory. Words are incredible, aren't they? It is my dream that a lovely man as yourself would take this kind of fantasy and create a date with a hot girl in your own world.

Try sending a link to a story like this to one of your contacts here on lit. Once you have built some rapport with her, she may be delighted to complete this scene on the plane with you....

Remember, you are the magician of your own game! There is nothing I love more than hearing from beautiful, eager men just like you after they have tried these moves on other ladies!

I hope I will hear your successes soon, Eros!

Love,

Tigger_Lilly

jammy852jammy852over 5 years ago
Turn On #3

The callback to Angel towards the end almost had me over the cliff. Despite this being more physical, the suspense towards the end is what actually causes the entire rush!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thrilling build up !

I love how the story builds up , the touch and caressing begins. The exchange of words and the intensity building up towards the end.

DrKinky_UKDrKinky_UKover 5 years ago
An Amazing Seduction

I loved the story and how you build up the anticipation and tension between the two parties and how truly a woman is always in control and how she was able to get the man to change his flight plans with seduction...it was an amazing read xxx

ThePleasureofSubmissionThePleasureofSubmissionover 5 years ago
On a scale of 1-10...

How much would it please you to know I feel like I could be the man in this story and that makes me hot?

"Please don't stop..." I'm imagining you breathlessly whispering this in my ear as you nibbles on it a bit. On a scale of 1-10, that helps make it an 8. Mmm, the imagination is a delicious place, isn't it?!

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

Brilliant, sensual, and extremely hot!

I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh to meet the confident Angel...

Dirty_Thoughts2021Dirty_Thoughts2021almost 3 years ago

very sexy, nice descriptions, can visualize it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
238 Followers
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...