All Comments on 'Lucky Day Ch. 02'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That’s the problem with transsexual writers like cagivagurl....no clue how to be a man or a women...and they fall right in between! What a sodden tale of pathy human behaviour seen from the minds and eyes of someone who does not know if she wants to suck another mans dick or her own!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

How amusing, Annie. Tell us, please, how were you able to determine that Cagivagurl is a "transsexual writer?" Oh, talking out your ass again. I see.

Sick nasty story, Cagivagurl. I enjoyed every word. Gave it a five. Look forward to your next, Randi.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 3 years ago

A simply brilliant story. I am so looking forward to more of your work. Thank you.

stev2244stev2244almost 3 years ago

Great story. I really didn't know how this was going to end. My guess was an mff ending, but this is better. Easy 5*

Bi47Bi47almost 3 years ago

This is definitely the kind of story I love to read with happy ended 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

1959richard21959richard2almost 3 years ago

Well written dramatic story. Gave you 4 ⭐'s.

Poor plot choice and failure to develop the married couple, Henry and Annie. Gave you 2⭐' s.

Thank you for the story Cagivagirl. You always post something interesting.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Interesting twist but the marriage is doomed in the long term.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoy your storylines and your writing is outstanding, especially the way you convey the sex between lovers - almost mesmerizing. That said, the conclusion to this tale seemed forced. The characters, Kaia and Annie, so much richer/captivating than Henry and their love so much more believable (at least for me).

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

The second part was distinctly better than the first. The lesbian sex was well done and effective in combining passion with the physical act. What was missing was more depth about her being seduced by Kaia and Kaia's real motivations. It just didn't connect with me that Kaia was "normal" and there was something else going on that you never pulled on. As always, I enjoyed reading your work - this one was a particularly wild ride. 5*

Th7thson1951Th7thson1951almost 3 years ago

Totally unbelievable!

Like the worst ever sitcom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry. Horse shit fairy tale. He gives her another night with his old lover because his wife and ex lover share something deeper? And suddenly the key to making their long term relationship stronger is her cheating? And they live happily ever after? Geez fucking Louize. Gimme a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What to say. Hubby is as perverted and warped as they come. He turns wifey into a bisexual slut and suddenly their marriage is perfect. He cheats , has his wife get seduced by his mistress and the world is full of sunshine and rainbows. Ridiculous

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
A terrible ending to a mediocre tale

I suspect this will be deleted or 'lost' like my comment on part one of this tragedy. Since 1 is as low as we can score, have 1 on me.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Very nice plot, well-written and realistic. Excellent!!! 5/5!!!

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Well that was a little different, and enjoyably so. Well written and entertaining tale, and I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thank you.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

Good story, I like happy endings. But I think Annies personality should have been a bit more consistent with the last chapter. In this one it felt like she was a pushover, taking unfounded snide remarks uncommented and so on. Henry also behaved still a bit like a bastard. Still 4/5*

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 3 years ago

Great read. You had me wondering. 5 stars.

Hooked

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

I can't imagine this couple ever making it. She is a bitch and he is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Wow that was certainly different. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I’ve come to expect no less from you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have scored this higher if it had been written in first person from the three characters' respective viewpoints. So, appropriately, a 3 for this story with 3 main characters written in third person.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Personally

How does a woman go from heterosexual to bisexual or lesbian overnight and what she did was hypothetical to say lest. I'm glad him and her got back together but how long will it last her opening pandoras box so to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story, even with the double standard. What the Husband did was considered so much worse than what the Wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course; brilliant. Just one spouse fucking around makes a marriage stronger. When both spouses fuck around it takes a marriage to new heights of intimacy, lust, and galactic orgasms. Really, please. If anyone believes recreational sex outside of your marriage is a good idea, please try it. Don't even ask permission, just start fucking other people. And ask this author exactly how to incorporate this stroke of genius into the New Normal for Millennial marriages.

This is what I call Adultery Fiction, analogous to Science Fiction. But instead of outlandish wild technologies and devices, we have wild outlandish attitudes and behaviors regarding marriage and the standards and instincts of normal human beings. Could there be people in real life like the characters in this story? Well, in real life there are people who fuck corpses, rape children, eat other peoples feces, all to fulfill their appetites and their lust. So sure, its Possible. But it is so bizarre and abnormal that it is an effrontery to portray it as anything other.

Fine. Your story, your monkeys. Barnum and Bailey at their worst had more integrity and honesty than this load of crap.

Thanks for the effort.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

@Annie: "I would have scored this higher..." Maybe you should stick to some area in which you have some expertise. Writing is not that area. You are abysmally ignorant there. You have no idea what you're talking about, probably because the smartest thing ever to come out of your mouth is a penis.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 3 years ago

Nice angle! I'm not sure if the fast transformation is possible, I guess it could be. Have to be honest, in High school, and college I experimented a little with other girls, and yes, it was hot. I loved the story and the characters I got the feeling that Henry was something of a victim. Both the circumstances and personality-wise to me he seemed weak in character perhaps a little too dependent upon Annie.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

People a lot smarter than I am thought highly of this story. I just didn’t see it though, and I didn’t like it at all.

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Historically I have never deleted comments. I accept them all, good or bad, I accept them all. If you read any of my stories you will see that is true. I do however draw the line when anonymous commenters attack the kind generous people who have graciously offered to help me. If you make suggested comments about the editing they will remain, but the moment they cross the line and become personal vitriolic attacks then I will delete them I do not consider this the correct place for malicious snide disgusting comments aimed at people who have done nothing but offer their assistance. So to Mr anonymous, who thinks he is funny, but then doesn't even have the guts to add their name FUCK YOU.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

wow, hot story, this even surprised me with such a sexy ending. i love your writing style and all the shocking thind you throw into the misxof your erotic tales. great job.

ker63469ker63469almost 3 years ago

Outstanding. Definitely 10 stars. Lol

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 3 years ago

First of all.

I suspect you're talking about my comment. Since this website keeps switching from "beta" to "classic", a comment can get lost entirely when you realize that it doesn't know your user name. I go to logon and my comment is gone (this is not something you would see as an author).

I criticized YOU for continuing to make changes/additions to your story after it had been edited by Robyn and Randi. They probably did a very good job! And, my criticisms had to do with spelling errors, etc., not the story itself.

Perhaps you should post the comment if it was, in fact mine.

"I do however draw the line when anonymous commenters attack the kind generous people who have graciously offered to help me."

What was "personal vitriolic attacks" or "malicious snide disgusting comments aimed at people who have done nothing but offer their assistance. So to Mr anonymous, who thinks he is funny, but then doesn't even have the guts to add their name FUCK YOU."

So, if this is me you're referring to, I didn't think I was being funny. I merely suggested you don't dink around with your story after has been edited and proof read by Robyn and Randi!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyalmost 3 years ago
Kaki King!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh3BM8c7LFc

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Interesting comments and you certainly attract controversy. I found it entertaining and quite well written. The storyline was entirely plausible given the f****d up world we live in and your down as one of my favourites.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

That’s an original spin, the wife falling for husband’s ex lover. Annie’s reconciliation would have been much easier, if she’d explained how it was, until Annie broke down over Henry’s decision to stop fighting the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! That was a different spin and a happy ending, I love happy endings, worth a 10.

Waikiekie Boy

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Not that it was average; it was just weird. I don't know what to think. The Bear is puzzled. 3 stars.

The BEAR

stonebow2000stonebow2000almost 3 years ago

Great story. I love it when the character development is just on the edge of believable.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Man you can write but this was pure bullshit.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Makes Me Go Hmmmm...

What an interesting plot setup in chapter 01. I would describe the author's path on the conclusion as simply not the most logical, but Hey! it is Cagivagurl's project, they supply all the work of imagination and writing, and I am just another opinion in the wind.

I repeat: you could use a proof reader - good final editing would take you to the level shown by the masters on this site (most of whom have retired or moved.) Overall, great writing!

Keep 'em comin'.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Intriguing premise, but writers can let the titillation of lesbian sex distort the building of a dramatically satisfying plot, as was the case here.

.

Imagine how alienating it is to know that there are aspects of your wife's sexuality that you were ignorant of, aspects that you can never share. You never really knew your wife, and you can never have true intimacy with all of her. Annie has shared with Kaia what she can never share with Henry. This should hurt Henry and permanently damage the marital relationship more than the narrative allows.

.

And what motivates Henry to encourage his wife to have one last fuck with Kaia? Again, is it the titillation of the lesbianism? If Anna had had an affair with a man, would Henry suggest a farewell fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an excellent story!

After reading some horrid story’s, I was grateful to find so many excellent stories by this author.

Kudos!

Bill

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 2 years ago

Well written, as usual but the plot is way too far-fetched for me, it goes contrary to basic human emotions:

You are broken because your husband cheated on you, yet you sleep with the slut that "beguiled" him ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

yes, the plot is far fetched

but intriguing nonetheless

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Lots of intrigue and well written, but a bit to much lose endings

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

What a lovely story, wonder if lucky day 3 could see Kaia come back for a threesome?

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Hey good story, you should’ve written an epilogue where she had permission to get with her female lover once or twice a year and Annie gets pregnant again and their marriage is stronger than ever.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it, yes probably a bit far fetched but an interesting plot and as always, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but I think it may have jumped the shark on the last page. Still a solid 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horseshit.

DoctimeDoctimeover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. This story begs for a better ending. Perhaps polyamory and a successful threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many writers here usually portray affairs between two women as just as severe a betrayal as the woman taking a male lover. Trust me it is NOT. The inner hurt in a betrayal by a wife taking a male lover just is NOT present in a lesbian affair. The competitive male vs male element is removed…..which creates the pain in the betrayed male. If you were to take a survey 90+% of males would truthfully tell you they were turned on by it ……and if the could watch they ALL would love to. And if they were invited into a ménage with the two…..they would all die and go to heaven. It is something you may not be able to prove but almost all males just KNOW that is the case.

A related subject is touched on in this well written 5 star story. Which is the better sex memory. The sex act is remarkably similar…….time is almost always related to the age of the male. Quality evaluation is 90++ % dependent on the most important sex organ, the brain. The circumstances around the act and the anticipation really do create the subjective evaluations…..and penis size, as long as near average is present is sufficient to achieve any rave evaluations. Don’t believe me? Ask lesbians who often achieve the ‘little death’ orgasm from their lovers who often achieve this only having another vagina with a 1/2 inch clitoris rubbing against their vagina. The anticipation, the internal expectations in the brain, the intense circumstances, the new lover, the sex in a public space, etc…….many external / internal elements create the remembered ‘best sex ever’ memories of a lifetime. Sex is so subjective that there can never be the best lover ever really existing. To one women that could be her 70 year old husband while to another it is the 18 high school crush. That is why on recovering from an affair if the wayward HONESTLY tells the betrayed the sex was so much better with the lover…..in their memory……..it is time to go their separate ways………because…. If the betrayed can No longer create / stimulate in the wayward the anticipation and other mental factors necessary to be number one in sex……then they will no longer be the Plan A for the wayward. Good story. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Laughable.

Entire plot line to the story was rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! More misandristic bullshit from this author. All her men are visceral bumbling fools who hilariously enticed by the females cooking and sexual provocation. Hilarious. Like coming home with resolve and an agenda would melted away by a pit roast! Or same resolve deferred by a seduction. She reduces men to these primitive beings primarily driven by the appetites for food and sex. Are you fucking kidding you moron.

In this story, Kaia, the pitied loving FEMALE protagonist is nothing more than a predator. First, she prays on the husband and then the wife. She inserts her self in their lives twice. Any sense of reality would’ve left the story with that marriage completely irretrievably blown apart and that woman completely vilified.

Obviously, the husband drew first blood and was wrong for doing so, but the wife not only doubled down but tripled down on that betrayal by taking up with her own villain. And then the husband accepts it after saying consistently that she was the one that seduced him? So, instead of the husband and wife mutually despising the their mutual seductress - he sends her off for a final night? Really?

What planet are you from?

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterabout 1 year ago

Good story but you missed a perfect ending. What better ending than a ménage a trios.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
@Anonymous_02/18/23

Wow! You are either amazingly sarcastic, or amazingly dense. I’m voting for dense.



Misandristic?!?!? (I’m a bit impressed that you bothered to look up the word.) You actually posted that criticism on a website that is overwhelmingly misogynistic! A huge number of the readers on this site absolutely despise women and would see them destroyed at every opportunity. One particular author doesn’t show men as being vastly superior, and entitled to control and harm women at their whim, and you whine about it.



I’m fairly sure that the irony of your statement was lost on you. If you’re anything like your fellow troglodytes and mouth-breathers, you’re unaware of what fetid rectums you keep company with.



I agree that the story had difficulties with plot, but Henry’s actions are no more moronic, or misguided than the women in the He-Man Woman-Hating stories on this site. And I’m sure that you love those stories, the ones that have the wife saying, “I’ll just go on a date tonight with another man. It won’t affect us at all, honey. I’ll be home tomorrow/after the weekend, and I’ll start making it up to you.” 

I’m sure you buy that horseshit, and it makes your blood boil. A little bit of even-handedness drives you nuts.



Fucktard.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy11 months ago

This is why i enjoy stories on Literotica. Its a venue for people to write fantasies and share those ideas with others. To the anonymous readers who don't have the courage to claim an identity, yet berate the author with nasty, undignified commentaty, maybe you should just stick to PornHub. Yoy have no imagination. You are cloed minded and cobdescending. Cagivagirl, i am very pleased with your stories. You are a new favorite. Please publish more.

5 stars

Sincerely

Cookie

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@cookie. Go fuck yourself. It makes zero difference if I post this comment as anon or use my account. Let me clue in. You. Will. Never. Know. Me.

You posted under your Lit acct but I don't know you just because of that. You are still anonymous. Get it? Jeez I feel like my IQ drops few points every time I read comments here.

How's that for nasty and undignified?

As for the story? Ridiculous premise. Not even good fantasy material. Just nonsense.

Characters are too dumb to exist. Husband with a gorgeous, intelligent wife. With 2 great kids. Model family. Completely happy.

And without any real explanation as to why he just starts a torrid affair with the hot young trainee? Even tho it'll ruin his career and marriage. And can't even be discreet enough about it to the extent that his wife catches him making out with her on Main Street during lunch time rush downtown? Right. Gee I can't believe he got caught!

Then the wife kicks him out. Hires the hot young trainee...and then suddenly finds out that she's got lesbian tendencies? Never had them before but now she's hot for the trainee. Carries on a torrid affair with her now assistant. Yeah. Right. Totally believable. She's fucking the same tramp her husband was.

Then in light of her new found love of women what does she do? She gets back with her husband because she loves him so much? While she is still working with the hot assistant...still in love with the assistant. But stops having sex with assistant because that would be wrong to be fucking her husband and her employee?

Then hubby finds out he's married to a bisexual hypocrite, but it's all OK because he gets a boner thinking about his wife and the hot assistant and he and wife fuck...and since she has a magic pussy? Well... that makes his justified anger over her hypocrisy just disappears, and he now happy. Hell...he even then green lights his wife going to the hot assistant for a farewell fuck.

Good God. How fucking stupid. These characters are just too moronic to even be written in a story. And they even procreated. Shit even fictional characters this fucked up should not be allowed to pass on their genes.

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Fantasticstorey, fabulous writing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Your anon (cookie) from two months ago can take a flying leap off a tall building w/o a parachute.... I wasn't sure where part 1 was going; but, this wrapped it up well. I could see a part3 with a threesome reunion even to permanence. Thank you!

LegacybadLegacybad7 months ago

Good story and well written. Thanks 5/5

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

Good story very well written. Thank you for sharing your skills

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

There some stories that engage the reader at an emotional level. This one did it for me. Thank you for the tale of love, betrayal, loss, unexpected relationships and redemption.

Many authors would have the ending with a merging of all parties but your ending felt real.

5*+

IcarusascendingIcarusascending5 months ago

I liked this story a lot, but no happy ending for kaia?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! A neat arc to this one! One gripe: the dramatic finality of Annie ending with Henry morphed, within minutes it seemed, into the new fun same-sex fling with Kaia--a rad unreal transition. Elsewise twas a great story. dmb

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting twist. The irony is not lost how different this writer approaches a wife beein cheated on vs a husband. Where wad all the ego talk? The husband actually makes a strong case for forgiveness in his letter, though was initially not empathetic and a bit dismissive. Kaia applying to her work and then telling her about the affair was odd. Then of course, as with this author, everyone is bisexual! Unfortunately the author kind of missed the landing. After her time with Kaia and her eventual reconciliation with Henry, her having an emotional affair with Kaia (let's call a spade, a spade) wad not remotely acceptable. Henry had to discover it the hard way. Some would say ironic and just desserts BUT he wad never in love with Kaia, and once you reconcile, unless it is terms of the reconciliation, you start over fresh and honest, both sides, or it is all wasted bs. That being said, one can argue that Annie can't fight the way she feels. What Henry did at the end was unlikely in the real world but was a kind gesture to let her go be intimate one last time with Kaia. What would have been better is if she went to see Kaia and did NOT have sex with her. Just kissed her and said goodbye. That would have meant a ton to Henry. Another missed opportunity. Still was well written. Just chuckling about the dichotomy of whether it is the loving wife or loving husband that does the cheating and how it plays out. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wait. Why didn't the husband berate his wife fir her fragile female ego? It was only sex, right? J/k. Well only partially. Well written but hard to get over how differently has a cheating wife respond by going on the offensive when found out vs a cheating husband. Not balanced. 4 stars for the writing. Her emotional affair with Kaia had to hurt but the asshole husband opened Pandora's box. Surprised they reconciled. Usually when the husband cheats, the aggrieved wife divorces him or finds a replacement.

CorderoCordero21 days ago

Another story from Cagivagurl that I totally enjoyed 😉. Love the two different angles of infidelity and how all in the triangle perceived it 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Day Ch. 01 Previous Part
Lucky Day Series Info