Lucky Day Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife blindsided by her Husband and his mistress.
12.9k words
4.23
28.5k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,564 Followers

I would like to acknowledge the assistance of two people who helped with this story. Robyn and Randi. Their ongoing assistance has been a real blessing. Their insightful suggestions and editing helped create this story.

I accept all and any blame for poor spelling or punctuation. I played with this even after all their hard work. If you want to criticize somebody, then it's all on me.

This is part two of the tale.

The bing-bong of the doorbell was replaced by the door swinging open and Kaia saying. "Hi, Annie, I was worried that you wouldn't turn up."

Annie sniggered. "You don't know how many times I drove around the block. I changed my mind half a dozen times."

Kaia giggled, whispering happily, "Well, I'm glad you came, welcome, come on in." She flung her arms open in a welcoming wave, trying to ease the tension that rapidly expanded as if to derail the evening.

Annie held out the bottle of wine and they walked in, Kaia closing the door behind them.

As they walked in, Annie admired the décor; the house was spacious and warmly decorated. It was spartan, minimalist, no unnecessary decorations, clean and functional. Soft music wafted from the stereo. Gentle guitar, instrumental, but clever. Kaia noticed Annie listening and whispered in her ear, "Kaki King, do you like?"

Annie nodded non-committedly. "Yes, it's very nice."

Kaia led her into the dining area, and it was made up for an intimate romantic dinner, candles, low lighting, the acoustic smooth music. The scene was set, and Annie was instantly aware, this was real... this was happening.

With her hand resting lightly on Annie's lower back, Kaia ushered her to the kitchen island where she pulled out a stool for Annie.

As Annie popped up onto the stool, Kaia reached for the glasses and poured them both a drink. As Annie lifted her glass, Kaia reached over to clink glasses, "A toast to friendship, and maybe more."

Nervously Annie nodded, a thin tense smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

The wine was sweet, with deep floral flavours, little oaken hints. Kaia said softly, "Enjoy your drink while I finish preparing dinner."

Annie tried to find something to talk about, but her mind was mush, so many emotions. Eventually she mumbled, "Did Henry ever come here?"

Kaia sipped her drink, nervously. "Yes, a couple of times." Lying at this point would be futile.

"Did you have sex; did he sleep in your bed?"

"We had sex, but he never slept here, we never slept together Annie, ours was not a love affair, it was purely sexual."

Annie also sipped her drink, wondering why she wasn't angry, was she over it... Henry's betrayal? She whispered, "And us... what is this? Just a fling... a chance for promotion? What am I, just a distraction, a plaything?"

Kaia sighed. "Annie, this could be any of those, any except the promotion. If I ever earn a promotion, it will be because I earned it at work, not in the bedroom."

She glanced quizzically at Annie. "What do you want it to be?"

Annie sipped her drink before replying. "I don't know, Kaia, I have never even kissed a woman until you. I have never felt the need to question my sexuality. I am confused. I should hate you."

Kaia slipped around the island bench and spun Annie's stool, so they were face to face. She took Annie's glass from her clutching fingers and leaned into a kiss. Annie moaned softly as Kaia's lips caressed hers and their tongues embraced in a scintillating kiss.

Annie's pulse stepped up, her brow moist with little droplets of sweat, her armpits clammy, her thighs sticky, quivering.

Kaia wriggled her hips pushing her way between Annie's legs. She dropped her hand down between them and cupped her damp panties, "Ohhhhhh god." She breathed into Annie's mouth. "Damn you are as ready as me."

She reached up with her other hand, grabbed Annie's and pulled it down until it was pressed against her swollen silk covered pussy. She leaned back a little, "How does that feel? Do you like that?"

Annie, although shocked at her brazenness, could not hide her interest, her arousal. She moved her hand back and forth as Kaia opened her legs, allowing access. Back and forth she stroked along Kaia's moist slit. The meagre thong was no barrier to Annie's inquisitive fingers.

Back and forth her caressing fingers slid. Kaia's folds parted, she felt her pussy convulse as Annie's finger slipped between the folds of her engorged swollen lips. Another little push and her finger slid inside. Hot, wet, pulsating. "Oh my god," Annie whispered hoarsely. She felt Kaia clench her muscles, felt the walls of her pussy clasping her finger, holding it in.

Annie looked up into Kaia's eyes and their lips crashed together is a sweltering trembling kiss, their fingers diving, probing, inquiring, their ardour interrupted only by the alarm on the oven. Their dinner was cooed.

Kaia stepped back with a teasing grin, lifted her moisture coated fingers to her mouth and licked the earthy juices. "God, Annie, you taste divine. You are going to make a wonderful dessert."

She scooted into the kitchen, topped up their wine glasses as Annie gingerly raised her finger and licked Kaia's juices from her fingers. Kaia smiled, watching evilly. "Do you like?"

Annie nodded, covering her nerves by taking a large gulp of her wine.

Kaia carried the plates into the dining room, and they sat opposing each other as they settled in to eat their dinner. Annie was impressed; Kaia was a superb cook, the chicken was perfect, and it melted in her mouth. The string beans, added a luxurious tasteful counterbalance. It was very tasty. Could this seductive creature do no wrong? She was an enigma.

They ate in relative silence, the moody guitar laden music wafting across their table. Furtive suggestive glances passing back and forth. Kaia, in full seductress mode, pressed on. "So, sexy lady, you have never wondered what it would be like to make love with another woman?"

Annie giggled. "Never, believe me, this is a first."

Kaia whispered hoarsely, "How am I doing? Is my seduction working?"

Annie grinned, taking another large gulp of her wine. "You're doing very well."

"Goody, I was hoping you would feel that way."

Before Annie could say anything, Kaia added, "I am looking forward to fucking you, making you mine, tasting that sweet pussy, feeling your skin on mine... Christ I want you right now, I can still taste you."

Annie blushed. Listening to Kaia's words she knew she wanted it, as well, but she was troubled. Having never been with a woman, she didn't know what to expect. How was Kaia going to fuck her? Was she going to use a vibrator? The thought made her tremble, not with fear but anticipation. She wanted this, she wanted it badly.

They finished dinner, finished the bottle of wine and Kaia showed Annie into the lounge. She disappeared before returning with another bottle and sat beside her on the plush sofa.

They sipped their drinks as Kaia leaned over and kissed Annie's exposed shoulder, reaching across with her hand she unbuttoned a couple more buttons on her blouse. She slipped her hand inside, her hands cradling and caressing Annie's breasts, squeezing, rubbing, tweaking.

Annie slipped her hand behind Kaia's head and pulled her closer, their lips colliding and the passion of earlier returned with a rush.

Annie followed Kaia's lead, she let her hand slide up and caress Kaia's boobs. She experimented, trying the things she herself loved so much. She caressed lightly, squeezed the succulent fleshy orbs. Taking turns, pinching her nipples, pulling hard and twisting the fleshy nubs.

"Oh god... Annie, god that feels so nice."

Breathless and speechless, Annie enjoyed the feel of Kaia's experienced seductive hands as she worked her breasts.

Kaia let her hands feast and unbuttoned the remaining buttons, letting her hand slide around Annie's back and easily, expertly, released the clasps on her bra, which sprang open. Her hands returned to slide over the now partially naked globes.

Breaking their kiss, she lowered her head until Annie's boobs filled her suckling mouth. She fed like a baby. She let her teeth pull and nibble at the erect nipples.

As she feasted, she let her hand slide don between Annie's legs and shifted them open, her hand grasping the swollen mound, her flat palm crushing and squeezing Annie's pussy through the thin cotton fabric. The damp panties gave way to the new intruder.

Annie again followed suit, her hands doing their own wandering. She found Kaia's panties damper than before, her pussy sticky with desire. Kaia allowed her legs to part, Annie's fingers stretched the thong and her fingers edged inside, deep into the quivering pulsing wetness of Kaia's inviting pussy.

She started slowly, enjoying the slippery flesh, the folds opening, pulsing around her finger as she explored. As her finger worked into that molten core Annie let her thumb press against Kaia's swollen wriggly little clit, it's hard blood-filled nub squirming under her pressure.

Kaia whispered, "Take off your panties." It was more a command than anything.

Annie nervously wriggled out of her panties, noticing Kaia doing likewise. They sat staring at each other before Kaia leapt on Annie like a frenzied feeding lioness. She pushed her back onto the sofa, clambering eagerly between her spread legs.

She worked quickly, stripping away the remains of Annie's blouse and bra. Her succulent fleshy melons crushed by her mauling hands. Kaia kissed her, allowing the searing passion to return. Manoeuvring her body, she pushed her knee up hard against Annie's moist pussy. Wriggling it, she slipped it between her open swollen labia and moved her leg, rubbing it back and forth up and down the length of her slippery slit.

Her own pussy opened around Annie's leg and as she rubbed her leg against Annie, she rode her leg.

Annie was lost, unable to comprehend what was happening. She just clung on, her arms wrapped tightly around Kaia's neck. Her emotions in turmoil, her heart racing. Kaia, on the other hand, knew exactly what she was doing, and she pressed harder, crushing Annie's clit with her thrusting leg. "Oh, fuck, Annie, you gorgeous sexy bitch... Fuck you, your pussy is so fucking wet."

Annie moaned, her breath short. "Kaia.... Kaia... Oh god."

They thrashed wildly, Annie transfixed, unable to move as Kaia, true to her word, fucked her, fucked her hard and the pleasure, oh my god the pleasure. She felt it starting in her toes, it ran up her legs. She was going to come.

She writhed, squirmed, and thrashed wildly beneath Kaia, their lips locked together their passions tied inexorably together, and as Annie screamed loudly, Kaia's leg crushed Annie's, her own orgasm rushing over her.

They collapsed together; their bodies coated in a thin moist sweat. They glowed effervescently.

It took ages as they lay together, tangled like lovers become. Annie, though, felt the pangs of embarrassment. She sat up, moving Kaia just enough to reach for her drink. Kaia leaned against her, her head resting on her shoulder. Her lips moved slowly, kissing and nibbling Annie's naked flesh. "Shall we go to bed, my love?"

Annie nervously nodded. Kaia asked, "Are you spending the night?"

Annie replied, hesitantly, "I don't know... Am I?"

Kaia smiled as the words edged out, "Oh god, I hope so."

In Kaia's sumptuous bedroom they stood together, stripping off the remaining items of clothing. Annie groaned, "I should shower first."

Kaia pushed her hard enough that Annie fell backwards onto the bed. "Like hell, I want to taste you."

She clambered up between Annie's spread legs. She pushed them apart, her lips slowly kissing their way up Annie's inner leg, past her knee onto the firm yet soft flesh of her luscious thighs. "Kaia, what are you doing... Jesus... I..."

"Shush, lover, just relax, enjoy."

"But I don't know what to do!"

"Just relax, chill."

Kaia's mouth kissed across the outer lips of Annie's pussy, making her squirm and groan. "Oh fuck."

Kaia grinned inwardly as she let her mouth travel over Annie's pussy. She let her tongue lap softly, from her ass to her clit. Long slow deliberate licks, her tongue flat against Annie's slit. It slipped inside, dallying on her molten sticky hole. It gaped, sucking her tongue as Annie's nerves tightened. Her pussy clenching and grasping, little squelching sloppy sounds escaped as Kaia built up a steady rhythm.

"Fuck... Kaia, Jesus, oh my god," she squealed uncontrollably.

Hearing her cries and moans, Kaia intensified her attack, inserting her finger's driving them deep into her core.

"Oh god." Annie squealed, "Oh my god, oh my fucking god, what are you doing to me. Fuck."

She writhed frantically, wanting both more and yet less of the rapacious attack. As her body jerked and trembled, crying loudly, she moaned, lost in the vortex of emotion.

As her orgasm raced crazily towards her, her conscious thought abandoned her, and she went into a paroxysm. The orgasm was enormous. She grabbed frantically at Kaia's hair, her leg wrapped around Kaia's head as she tried in vain to crush her pussy harder against her frantically lapping tongue.

With her hips thrusting wildly, her arms flailing as she tried to hold on, she came in a rush. Her head rolled wildly; her eyes rolled back.

As she came back to earth slowly, as Kaia slowly licked her sweltering pussy, it went from frantic to warm, comforting as she kissed and licked her way around Annie's convulsing pussy.

Annie breathed, "Holy hell, Kaia, oh my god. That was so intense, so amazing.

Kaia crawled up her body until they lay side by side and shared a gentle kiss, "Glad you liked it."

Annie let her hands trail over Kaia's gluey face. "God, you are so sticky."

Kaia sniggered. "That was some orgasm, Babe; I love it when my lovers squirt like that."

Embarrassed, Annie moaned. "That has never happened before, god, it was overwhelming."

They cuddled together and the embarrassment grew for Annie as she whispered. "Kaia, I'm not sure I can reciprocate."

Kaia smiled, kissed her again and held her tight. "It doesn't matter, no pressure babe. When the time is right."

They cuddled together, Kaia's breath moist on Annie's neck as her head rested on her shoulder. Kaia drifted off to sleep as Annie laid there, trying to get her head around what happened. Her orgasm, god she had never in her life experienced anything like it. And Kaia was so loving, so generous. It was so different to being with any man she had ever been with.

She snuggled up to Kaia and her mind swirled. 'What would it be like, to lick her... to taste her?' The more she thought about it, the more uncertain she became. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she just felt incredibly intimidated by Kaia. Annie didn't even know where to start, what to do. What if Kaia hated it? What if Kaia was repulsed by her? She tossed and turned, the guilt of not returning Kaia's love weighed heavily on her. She just didn't know where to start. 'God, what an idiot.' She thought to herself.

Spooning up behind Kaia she let her hand trail down her naked flesh. Her fingernails traced lines down the curve of her body, down over her cute ass, along her hips, her legs. God she was beautiful, her skin was flawless, smooth, supple. As her hands roamed, Annie realised she wanted her. That was quite a realisation for a good Catholic girl. Jesus, she what the hell was she doing? This was stupid, she wasn't gay.

Kaia stirred, letting out a low moan. Annie surprised by her arousal became braver, sliding her hand down Kaia's bum she slipped her hand between her cheeks, pushing deeper, her hand slipping along the crevice of her pussy. Annie was immediately stunned by the heat, the slippery gooey lips. She slid a finger between Kaia's slippery swollen lips, her labia her gorgeous slippery wanton lips parted allowing the enquiring finger to dip inside. Kaia moaned again, a breathless sigh of approval, her pussy clenching, gasping and convulsing around the intruding finger.

Annie kissed Kaia's arms, her shoulder, down along her rib cage. Her finger delved in deeper, actually slipping inside Kaia. "Oh god." Kaia sighed. "Yes, oh yes."

Annie encouraged by Kaia's moans prodded further, exploring. 'Oh god, Kaia felt so hot, so wet.' She giggled as the thoughts processed. 'Wet.' Oh my god, was that me? Did I do that? She thought. Again, she let her fingers curl and twist, prod and slide in and out as she tried to emulate what she herself enjoyed. In and out, her fingers slid, caressing and fondling, enjoying the slippery swollen lips embracing her fingers.

Kaia stirred again, rolling onto her back, her legs fell open a little more, inviting Annie.

Annie raised her finger to her mouth and sucked the gooey secretions, enjoying the pungent earthy smell of desire.

Annie allowed her head to fall lower, nuzzling at her breasts, sucking biting, chewing, swirling her tongue around the firm nipples.

With her fingers back inside the molten pit of Kaia's pussy, she stroked a little faster, as if she was masturbating, her fingers curled and her hand thrust harder, her hand crushing against Kaia's clit.

Annie kissed lower, circling her tummy button, her cute sexy little tummy button, then lower, her tongue sliding down Kaia's little strip of fur.

She moved down, her face between Kaia's legs. She stared in wonder as her fingers slid into her moist slippery gooey slit. She was in awe, giddy with excitement, overwhelmed with desire as she watched her fingers disappear then reappear again.

It was time, she wanted so desperately to try. Nervous and anxious to please she climbed between Kaia's legs and let her mouth settle over her pussy. Overcome with arousal she flicked out her tongue. The sharp tangy bite of the juice coating her tongue. Kaia's lips opened, allowing Annie's tongue to reach inside.

She was licking a pussy, Kaia's pussy. It wasn't as she expected, horrible, clammy. It was incredible, delicious, and she let her tongue lap faster like a feeding cat. Her fingers prodding and poking, deeper and deeper into Kaia's core. Hot, covered in juicy sticky goo, she licked like her life depended on it.

Kaia's legs fell wider, and her fingers knotted in Annie's hair. "Oh, thank god, you were driving me crazy."

Annie peeked up from between Kaia's legs, "Is it all right?" she asked hesitantly.

Kaia tugged viciously at her hair, dragging her back to licking her pussy. Her voice a breathless silly giggle. "It's fucking great, but stop teasing, Christ just fucking do it already." She said sexily the words nothing more than a seductive hiss.

Soon Kaia jerked and squirmed, her hips thrusting wildly against Annie's face as she fucked her with her probing fingers, sucked her, licked her. Kaia's ass jerked up and down crazily, out of control as her orgasm exploded.

Annie, shocked, kept licking and sucking as her face was covered in warm sticky secretions. Sweet, tangy orgasmic juices.

Kaia's orgasm made her smile, she felt powerful and in control. She made her come. She felt proud, important, smug. She made her come, she gave her an orgasm and it felt great!

She crawled up to snuggle and Kaia kissed her lips, her face, her nose. "God, Babe, that was amazing."

Annie giggled. "Yes, it was. Kaia, I have never felt like this, never experienced anything like this. I don't know what to do..."

Kaia nestled her head against her neck, nibbling on her ear she whispered. "There are no rules, we do what feels right, what feels good. What we enjoy. If you don't like it, then don't do it. I loved what you just did for me, it was amazing, loving, generous and so erotic."

Annie giggled, replying. "Oh, yeah, god damn it was sensational."

They fell off to sleep, sated, and content.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,564 Followers