Lucky Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie woke to find Kaia laying on top of her, their mouths touching. Kaia's leg pressed between hers. She rocked them back and forth together. Kaia bent Annie's leg up by her chest and pushed her hot pussy against her.

As they rocked, their pussies collided, sliding back and forth against each other. Kaia kissed her, the passion growing quickly, and Annie was transported. She ground back hard against Kaia. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly, but her breath evaporated as she panted. Kaia's boobs crushed against hers, they rubbed, nipple to nipple, their pussies sliding wetly together. As Kaia neared her orgasm, she went crazy, jamming her mound hard against Annie, rubbing, grinding, slapping the wet slaps as they scissored together.

Annie rolled her head and the orgasm erupted. It was powerful, and she screamed loudly as her come swallowed her.

Kaia wasn't far behind.

They crashed together, Annie laughing uncontrollably. She cried out, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Kaia... what was that?"

Kaia returned her laughter. "That was amazing. I did say I wanted to fuck you."

"Oh god, mission accomplished." Annie sighed.

They showered together and ate breakfast together.

Annie tried to put the whole thing in context, to make sense of it, but nothing worked. She had to borrow clothes from Kaia because she had nothing to wear to work.

All day, the sneaky furtive glances, sly stolen kisses made them exquisitely alive. The day was sexual torture for them both.

She couldn't ask Henry to look after the girls two nights in a row. She picked up the girls from her mother's with a smile. Of course, her mother knew something was up. "You look happy today, do you have something to tell me?"

Annie chuckled at her mother's interrogation. "No, Mum, nothing to add."

Kristen shook her head in disbelief. "Don't lie to your mother, Dear, it's not nice. Henry told me you had a date. Who was it?"

Annie smiled wistfully, "Nobody special, but it was fun."

"Are you seeing him again?"

"Maybe," she replied, a hint of embarrassment cloaking her face. "God, what would she say if she knew who she had been with?"

"Good heavens, you can be difficult when you want to be, Annie."

"Sorry, Mother, but it was just a date, let's not make more out of this than we have to."

She drove home, made dinner and relaxed in front of the TV. 'Holy shit... what a couple of days."'

Saturday morning, Henry turned up to pick up the girls. They had been impossible as they waited impatiently all morning. When he pulled up the girls rushed out together screaming, "Daddy!"

He scooped them up, swirled them round like they were riding a carousel, the girls squealing in delight.

Annie greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, Henry, how have you been?"

He shrugged off-handedly. "I've been better. How did your date go?" he asked snidely.

Shocked by his hard edge, she snapped back with just enough venom to let him know she wasn't playing his games. "Good actually, it was a lot of fun."

"Get lucky, did you?"

She sniggered derisively. "Yes, I did, if you must know, very lucky."

He grabbed the girls, pushing them into the car. "We won't be late," he grumbled as they sped away.

As she wandered back inside, she decided to just chill out and take a deep breath. With her freshly made coffee, she relaxed in the warm morning sun.

As she reclined in her big cane deckchair, her phone dragged her out of her reverie. "Hello," she sighed.

"What are you doing today? Do you fancy a girl's day out?" It was Kaia.

"I don't know, Kaia, I am just relaxing at home, Henry has the girls, and I was just going to chill out."

"I could keep you company," Kaia offered hopefully.

Annie had hoped to just spend the day trying to sort her shit out, but the soft honeylike lilt of Kaia's voice gave her shivers of anticipation. She recognised the little trembles. She used to feel them for Henry, now it was Kaia.

With a whatever sort of tone she replied, "Yes, come over then, but I don't feel like going out."

The moment she hung up, she gulped down what was left of her coffee. She had a look at her attire and freaked out. Kaia was such a gorgeous sexy creature she didn't want to feel like the ugly duckling. She raced up to her bedroom and started throwing clothes willy-nilly around as she searched frenetically for something to make her feel less frumpy. By the time she heard the doorbell ring, she was astounded to find she had spent nearly two hours getting ready. As she looked in the mirror, it brought a smile to her face. She still looked all right for an old married woman.

Kaia arrived with arms full of bags. Annie met her at the door. "Good god, are you moving in?"

Kaia giggled playfully. "No, I just got us some stuff for lunch; I thought I would try to pamper you."

Annie softened. "Pamper... god that would be nice."

As she showed Kaia through to the kitchen, she noticed Kaia had also put in a big effort, or perhaps not. She didn't have to try too hard to look completely delicious.

As Kaia placed the bags up on the counter, she turned with a teasing appraising look. "Wow, you look fabulous." Before Annie could say anything, Kaia leaned forward, and their lips caressed softly in a gentle welcoming kiss.

Annie's eyes closed, and she allowed the kiss to linger. Kaia stepped forward and their bodies touched. Kaia's arms circled Annie's waist, her hands drifted down to her bum and her hands clutched wantonly at Annie's quivering cheeks.

The kiss was scrumptious, Kaia's luscious lips caressed Annie's with a growing intensity and passion. Annie was quickly lost in the moment and it was Kaia who stepped back smiling seductively. "If you don't stop that, you'll get no lunch."

Annie grabbed her and pulled her back into the kiss, which went on and on as their bodies writhed together.

Later, much later, in the afternoon they lay in Annie's bed, their bodies bathed in a light glowing sweat, their bodies tightly embraced. Kaia whispered, "Would you still like lunch?"

Annie chuckled as she ran her tongue wetly over her lips, "No, I'm sated. I don't think I can move; I just want to lie here like this."

Kaia slipped tighter into the embrace and held Annie as they drifted off to sleep. The sun dipped in the sky and it was late in the afternoon when Kaia turned on the shower and climbed in. Annie, hearing the water, laid there, the damp sheet still laying across her skin. She checked the clock on the bedside cabinet to find it was late. She slithered out of bed and stretched before joining Kaia. As she opened the door Kaia smiled, opened her arms and welcomed her in.

It was a moment of complete acceptance and love.

They worked together in the kitchen, making their dinner took it to the lounge, turned on the TV and curled up together, picking at the food and enjoying the Cabernet.

It was Kaia who searched through Annie's DVD collection and found a movie.

That's how their evening went: they watched the movie snuggled together like the lovers they were.

That night they made love again and slept naked in each other's arms.

Sunday morning, it was Kaia who dragged Annie out to a local spa for a day of pandering. As they had a late lunch Annie sighed. "Kaia, Henry will be arriving home soon with the girls."

Kaia nodded, "I can take a hint. I can just drop you off and go home."

It was a weird moment as they pulled up in Annie's driveway. Annie so wanted to kiss Kaia, she was desperate for a final farewell, but it was the middle of the day and the neighbours were out in force. They had to be satisfied with a friendly peck and tightly held hands.

Annie did some quick tidying up as she waited for Henry and the girls to turn up.

She peered out the kitchen window as she heard Henry's car pull up.

The girls came rushing inside, screaming and yelling with joy. Henry followed them with his arms full of bags and presents. He had taken them shopping, and of course, spoiled them rotten.

Annie stood in the doorway gazing out at Henry. "How did your weekend go?"

"Good, the girls were crazy, but in a good way."

Just then the girls came back out and clung onto Henry's legs trumpeting loudly, "Mummy, we want Daddy to stay for dinner, can he please?" The desperation and longing in their voices, tugged viciously at Annie's heart. "Girls, Daddy might have things to do."

"You don't, do you, Daddy!" they yelled in unison. Henry picked them both up in his arms and held them as he kissed one, then the other. It was an awkward uncomfortable moment as he tried to figure out what to say.

Annie sighed. "Henry, it will be fine. If you want to stay, there is plenty to eat."

He mumbled, "If you're sure..."

She stepped back and threw open the door fully. "Come on, I will get it started."

Henry wandered in with the girls and they both led him in, their hands clasped tightly. Annie started on dinner, the girls led him to the breakfast bar and he helped them up on stools beside him. They sat watching Annie as she toiled away.

Annie noticed Henry's nose twitching as if he was trying to smell something. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

He shook his head as he chose his words carefully. "How long have you been using that perfume?"

She flinched at his words, it hurt that he recognised it so easily, even after these months he was attuned to it. "A little while now; a friend brought it for me, why do you ask?"

With a quick shake of his head, he muttered. "No reason, I just don't remember you ever wearing that."

"So, what do I usually use?" she enquired testily.

"Well, you always used Black Orchid. I mean it was like your signature, it was the only one you ever wore."

She smiled easily. "Well, good marks for remembering, so who used this one? Where do you recognise it from?"

He grimaced as he stared at her, wondering if he should say. He chose to shrug and whisper, "I don't remember."

The girls dragged the conversation into safer waters as they gave Annie a complete blow-by-blow run down on their weekend. As she was about to serve up dinner, Annie's phone rang. She answered, "Hello."

It was Kaia, "Hi, lover, thought I better warn you, I think I left my panties on the floor in the lounge by the sofa."

There was a giggling tittering lilt to Kaia's voice which made Annie giggle, as well. "Thanks, I'll check it out."

Henry who was sitting only a foot away on the other side of the bench was listening intently. Annie saw his ears pick up hearing a woman's voice. Annie held the phone in the crook of her neck as she placed the plates on the table. She whispered quietly into the phone, "How are you?"

Kaia sniggered back, "Horny, I miss you already, I would love to be there with you."

Annie turned to Her husband and motioned. "Henry, could you bring the other plates, please?"

"Oooooh, sorry, I didn't know he was going to be there. Lucky girl, you might get some after all."

Annie choked back a giggle and a caustic response, choosing instead to whisper. "Bye, see you at the office."

Kaia whispered seductively, "Bye-bye, lover, I hope you do get lucky, it would make my day."

They sat down to eat, and the girls became quieter as they started to tire of keeping the conversation up. After dinner, they both asked if Henry could stay to read them stories.

Annie cleaned up, listening to the beautiful sound of the girls giggling wickedly as Henry read them stories and told them tales. God, this was so hard. Henry had always been the perfect father, warm loving, caring. He never shirked helping around the house and the girls idolised him.

Listening to their banter and giggling caused small tears to trickle softly down her cheeks. 'Damn him, damn him all to hell.'

When Henry reappeared, Annie was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine. She waved to Henry indicating she had poured one for him as well. He hesitantly sat beside her. "I'm sorry for this, I didn't know the girls would ask me to stay."

She smiled, patting him softly on the hand. "It's okay, Henry, we are going to have to learn to make this work somehow. I know it must be hard for you missing out on so much."

He wiped away a small tear of his own, his voice breaking up as he groaned. "Annie, this is breaking my heart. I miss everything about our life. Of course, I miss the girls. God damn it I love them so much, but I miss you as well. I miss sleeping with your head on my shoulder, your snores."

Annie laughed bitingly. "I do not snore!"

He sniggered. "Oh yes you do, and I miss it. I can't sleep because I keep listening for it. I miss you hogging the blankets. I miss the joy of your laughter. I miss waking up with you in my arms."

She leaned against him, and he held her tight. They sat like that for minutes before she whimpered. "I do not snore."

He laughed and mumbled. "Yeah, okay, whatever you say, but I miss you. You probably won't believe me, but I love you, Annie. I love you as much as I ever have, maybe more, because now I know what I'm missing."

Trying to change the subject Annie whispered, "Are you seeing anyone?"

With a shake of his head, he replied. "No, Annie, I am waiting in hope that you will forgive me, let me back into your life. Damn it, Annie, we belong together."

Annie leaned away, picked up her glass of wine and sipped it slowly, "Henry, I can't forgive you, not at the moment. I still love you, as well, but I wonder how you could be so cruel. It hurts, I keep asking myself why? What did I do wrong and if I let you back in will you just hurt me all over again?"

He snapped, "Trust me, Babe, I would never do anything to hurt you."

She wiped away a sniffle. "Sorry, Henry, but I've heard that before. Don't you understand you lied to me, you deceived me? What happens the next time some woman takes your eye? Do you just forget that you made me a promise?"

He sat silently as he tried to find the words. "I'm sorry, Annie, I did the wrong thing, and I would never do that again. I know you don't have to believe me; I know it's hard. Please understand this, I love you." He couldn't hold back the tears that dribbled from his eyes.

He reached for his glass of wine but with his eyes cloudy he missed and knocked the glass over. Wine splashed everywhere and fell to the floor. "Shit," he gasped. He leaned down quickly to pick up the glass. As he picked it up Annie went running for a cloth.

He picked up the glass, but as he reached for it, he found Kaia's panties lying just under the edge of the sofa.

He lifted them up. He felt the damp fabric in his hands and the earthy aroma filled his nostrils. A G-string... not Annie's usual choice, and why was it here? He quickly realised somebody had been here and he had apparently got past second base. "Fuck." He snarled loudly.

Annie appeared at his side and knelt quickly to soak up the wine. "It's okay, Hon, it will clean up."

He stared at her blankly, biting back the anger he hissed, "You must have lost these in your hurry to get to bed."

She had forgotten Kaia's warning. She stared at Henry's hand as he held out Kaia's panties. She reached for them. "It's not what you think, Henry."

"Oh, don't bother, Annie, you obviously had somebody here. I guess you are a free woman. You can do who or what you want."

Annie leaned forward, her hands on his knees and stared up into his eyes, the tears clogging them up as he tried to wipe them away. "Henry, I promise you this, no other man has been in this house. Not before you left or since."

"Then explain those," he snapped.

"They aren't mine; they belong to a friend."

"Then why the hell are they here, what the hell is going on?"

"I can't talk about this at the moment, but I promise you, I am not lying to you. I have never even kissed another man."

"Bullshit, what about your date the other night? Don't lie to me Annie, believe me I know it doesn't work."

"Yes, I went on a date, but how many dates did we go on before you even got a kiss?"

He laughed condescendingly, "Bloody heaps."

She sniggered, "That's right, a lot more than one."

He glared down at her as she clasped his knees tightly. "I want to believe you, Annie, I dearly want to but, the panties... what's going on?"

"I can't tell you, but I promise I will tell you when I can sort it out myself."

She crawled forward, they fell into a tight embrace and his lips collided powerfully on hers. The passion was instantaneous and explosive. All the pent-up emotions flowed through both their bodies in that briefest of instants.

Henry clawed at her trying to feel her closer, he wanted her more than ever.

Annie panted breathlessly, her mind spiralling out of control. Their tongues danced and wrestled eagerly, thirstily, hungrily.

It was Annie who pulled back. "No, Henry, not yet I'm not ready."

He glared, "Just tell me there's a chance... I want you Annie, I want this to never end."

"Henry, I'm mixed up. I don't know whether to hit you, hate you or kiss you. I'm mixed up, yes I still love you, I have all of these emotions driving me crazy and I miss you."

He stood up and pulled her to her feet. "I'm not going anywhere, Annie, I want our life back, I want my wife back, my family. I want it all, if you want to bang some other guy to teach me a lesson, all I ask is that you do it quickly so we can move on, because I will forgive you. I probably earned it."

Annie sniggered, "I'm not banging some guy to get back at you. If I met somebody else, it would be because I have feelings for them. I don't do one-night stands."

He looked confused and scared. "No, please don't do that, I fucked up, but please don't fall in love with somebody else. It would kill me."

Annie felt the sharp sting of his pain. This was not pretence, he was serious. The look of horror on his face showed every inch of regret and sadness. "I'm not planning to fall in love, I am feeling lost at the moment."

Henry left soon after, and on the drive back to his shitty little apartment, he took stock. She was definitely seeing somebody, but he knew her signs, he could read her body language and nothing about what she said made him think she was lying. So, if she hadn't made out with some guy, what about the damn panties. It didn't make sense. She never wore G-strings, she hated them.

He made a conscious decision to try and get closer to her. He had let things slide for way to long. He hoped that giving her space would allow her to get to a spot where she could forgive him. Armed with this new information, it was time to fight back.

Monday morning, Kaia was already there when Annie turned up. She was waiting by her desk as Annie walked in. They were the only ones in the office and there was no escaping the passionate cheeky little kiss that awaited her arrival. Kaia, as always, had the week's schedule ready, the meetings organised and all the associated paperwork was ready. Annie went over the documents, appreciating the fact everything was all laid out for her.

Kaia was far too good for her current role. She was wasted as a PA. She was not being tested. It was nice having somebody this driven and eager as a PA, but it wasn't fair, she was too good.

As the week unfolded, Henry called Annie every day, he visited at night under the pretence of wanting to see the girls. They, of course, loved having their daddy there, and put the pressure on Annie so she ended up inviting him to stay.

It miffed Annie, but also felt right. There was a certain feeling of comfort having him there. The kids loved it, he loved them, loved reading to them and wrestling and playing with them.

As much as she tried to maintain her ambivalence towards him, he was slowly working his way back in.

Wednesday night, Kaia invited Annie to her place for dinner. With the way things were going between Henry and her Annie didn't really want to go, but, and it was a big but... things were so intense between Kaia and Annie that she felt drawn to accept. In fact, she was almost desperate to go. Every day they enjoyed teasing kisses at every opportunity. They had taken to bringing lunch to work and walking down to the park where they could be alone. It drove Annie crazy. She was so attracted to Kaia, the raw sexuality, the newness of their relationship.