Lucky Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,573 Followers

"Kaia!" he snapped, "Who is Kaia?" His mind spun wickedly, he had to hold the desk for support. Surely not... No, it couldn't be?

Kath gave him a strange look. "Kaia is her PA. Has she never mentioned her before?"

Henry shook his head in disbelief. "The park, you say?"

Kath gave him a concerned nod. "Yes, they will be hiding down there somewhere."

He staggered out, his mind in total meltdown. He turned left and wandered towards the park. The park, just a grassed area with treelined paths. There were several people spread out on the grass. He stumbled his way through the picnickers, trying not to look out of place as he scrutinised them. He meandered slowly up one of the pathways looking into the little grottos and cleared areas.

Two hundred metres up the track his heart stopped. There, sitting on a small bench side by side in deep conversation, were his wife and his ex-girlfriend. They laughed and joked like lovers; they leaned in close together like conspirators. Sharing intimate thoughts, sexy words of love.

He staggered over to lean against a tree to catch his breath, to try and regather his senses. Watching them together, so obviously happy, shocked him to his core. What the hell was going on?

It was a moment in time, Annie just happened to look up and their eyes locked. Her face dropped and she sucked in a huge gasp of air. Her hand came up to cover her mouth and Kaia, seeing the sudden change in her expression, asked, "What's wrong, Babe?"

Annie gasped in shocked dismay. "It's Henry."

Kaia looked up and spotted him leaning unsteadily against the tree. "Oh shit!" she spluttered.

Henry had recovered his senses by this stage, and standing tall, walked over to stand in front of the guilty looking couple. It was cool, tense and uncomfortable for what felt like hours, before Henry stammered, "Can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on?"

Kaia glanced quickly at Annie, then whispered, "Henry... this isn't Annie's fault. I sought her out."

The hurt oozed out of his every pore. Kaia saw it etched into his face. "Henry, I wanted to try and fix all the damage I did. I wanted to mend the rift I created."

Angry, Henry huffed, "What... by sleeping with my wife... Fucking hell, Kaia, what were you thinking?"

Annie interrupted. "Henry, please. This isn't her fault. Kaia was just trying to help."

"Shut up, you cheating hypocritical bitch. You carry on like this with her. Jesus, I wasn't even allowed to be in the same building as her. Jesus fucking Christ, you bitch, you cheating bitch."

"We are just having lunch, there's no need for all this anger." Annie hissed.

"I'm not a fool, Annie, I saw you, the way you acted, holding hands, whispering like lovers. Christ, right here in public."

"Henry, Kaia leaves next week, we are just having lunch." Annie snapped.

Kaia added quickly. "Henry, Annie is telling the truth. We were only talking. Annie and I haven't been together since your reconciliation. She is not cheating."

Throwing his arms in the air in a defeated gesture he snarled. "Un-fucking believable, sheesh you wouldn't read about it." He strode off in a huff. Annie and Kaia hugged tightly, Kaia whispering. "It'll be all right babe. Just breathe. Come on Honey breathe."

Annie nestled her head against Kaia's neck for what felt like ages. It was Kaia who said. "Come on, chin up Hon. He was just letting of steam. This must have been a bit of a shock for him."

Annie refused to move, she gripped tighter. "Oh god, what the hell have I done?"

Kaia snorted. "Stop it, you did nothing wrong. He will get over it."

Kaia stood and pulled Annie up with her. "Come on, we need to get back to the office."

That night was tense. Henry played with the girls, totally ignoring Annie as she prepared dinner. Dinner came and went, the girls acting as intermediaries. Even they felt the icy cold atmosphere.

It was after they were in bed when Henry cornered Annie in the kitchen. "Okay, no more bullshit. What happened?"

"Kaia applied for my PA's position. I didn't know who she was. I was shocked as hell the day she walked in. She was very staunch. She begged me for a chance to put things right between you and I. She worked hard and slowly we became friends. She told me about your affair. She put things in perspective."

"So, you expect me to believe she tracked you down and got a job there to fix our relationship? Fucking hell, Annie, how stupid do you think I am?"

"I was as shocked as you are. I was mad as hell, I wanted to kill her but she sort of used Jedi mind-tricks on me, and slowly but surely we became friends, then lovers. I didn't lie about that."

"You don't think admission of information is lying? God Annie... Jesus... what the fuck?"

"I'm sorry, Henry, none of this was meant to hurt you. Don't worry, the irony is not lost on me."

They stood together just staring back and forth. Annie stepped forward and she slid her hands around his waist and they hugged. "Honey, I wasn't lying. We have not had sex since you and I got back together. She leaves next week and will be gone."

He hugged her back. "I don't know, Annie; it seems so unbelievable. What happened, I mean, shit... you and her... holy fuck."

"I can't explain it. I have never been attracted to a woman, never ever envisioned it, and yet, here we are."

Henry lowered his head and their mouths slid sensuously together. Their moist lips gliding together, tongues slithering seductively together. Annie wriggled in closer, crushing her boobs against his chest, her hard nipples tingling as they rubbed against his rayon shirt.

His hands slipped down over the curve of her hips, nestling under the cheeks of her plush arse. He grabbed a handful and pulled her hard against his crotch. Annie, sensing his arousal, writhed seductively, grinding her mound against the pulsing erection building in his trousers.

Her hands slipped all over his chest and shoulders, she caressed his cheeks as their mouths stayed locked together.

It was passionate and ferocious. In minutes, Annie was on her back on the sofa with Henry's throbbing cock thrusting brutally into her squishy pussy. Her fingernails clawed at his shoulders as they panted their way to what was a mutual orgasm. Annie screamed her pleasure, Henry grunting harshly as his balls emptied themselves into her molten white hot pussy.

They lay together, cuddled together on the sofa, surrounded by clothes they shed as they stumbled to the sofa.

Annie kissed and nibbled on Henry's ears as the snuggled, "Are we going to be all right, Hon?" she asked.

He chuckled deeply, as he countered, "God, I hope so, I love you so much, but will you ever be happy with me? I mean, now that you have experienced all that the sapphic world has to offer?"

Annie sniggered, "I can't imagine my life without you. I love you and I enjoy our lovemaking."

"Yes, but now you won't have Kaia."

Annie sniggered. "Neither will you. Are you happy just with me?"

Peering down into her questioning eyes, he was honest, "You are all I have ever wanted. I'm sorry for what happened with Kaia."

Strangely, Annie kissed him gently, "Don't be, it woke me up. Henry, we let ourselves become distracted, we ignored each other, we took things for granted. If anything, we should be grateful we survived."

He nodded. "I suppose so. What I do know, is that I never want to lose you again."

They wandered off to bed and it turned into a rather torrid night. Henry couldn't clear the mental image of Annie and Kaia together, making love, sucking, kissing and licking. Every time the images exploded, he was driven on, his cock harder than ever.

Annie was dragged along by his hunger, as well, and enjoyed the depth of their passion.

As she got ready for work in the morning, Annie sensed a little unease in Henry. "Are you going to be all right with this, Love?"

He sniggered. "I guess. It's going to be uncomfortable today, though."

"How so?"

"Thinking of you two together. I have to be honest, Hon, the thought of you two lovers together makes me bloody horny."

She giggled, giving him a kiss. "Babe, it's work, nothing more."

"Yeah, and what about lunchtime, down in the park snuggled together."

Annie got a flash of inspiration from god knows where. "Then come down, you'll have to get your own sandwiches though."

He laughed snidely. "You want me to join you?"

She nodded. "I'm sure Kaia would like a chance to talk to you. She will be gone soon."

It was difficult and uncomfortable at first, but as they sat munching on their lunch, the conversation slowly eased, and they managed to find a mutual understanding.

Over the next few days, Henry joined them whenever he could. It became a fun encounter they all enjoyed.

It was actually a very sad day when Kaia finished and began her new job. Henry gave her a cuddle before wandering away. For the rest of his day, Henry couldn't fight back the growing discomfort. He saw the pain in both Kaia and Annie's eyes. All through lunch, the playful banter dried up. There were no funny comments about ex's with ex's or who was best. It was tugging at his gut.

When he got home, Annie was in the middle of her usual evening routine. He walked up, gave her a kiss and it seemed to be the catalyst for her to burst into tears. "It'll be all right, Hon," he whispered in her ear.

She sniffled. "Yeah, I know, but I'm going to miss her."

He held her tightly. "Yeah, I know, Love."

They ate dinner and it was hard to keep up the jolly playful conversation that the kids supplied. Every time he gazed across at Annie, he saw her wiping away a small tear.

Henry quickly rushed the kids up to bed before heading back to the kitchen. He picked up Annie's handbag and passed it to her. She gazed back at him. "What's that for?"

"You'll need it for your license."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I want you to go over and say goodbye to Kaia properly. It can't end like this. Go and spend the night with her."

"What... don't be silly, I'm a little sad, but it's going to be okay."

"No, I don't want it to finish like this. Go and enjoy your last night together."

"What about you, maybe you should go?"

He chuckled. "No, Kaia and I had fun together, but you shared something much deeper than that. I want you to spend tonight with her, say goodbye."

She kissed him quickly. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. She rushed up to say goodnight to the girls before rushing out.

Henry gave a little sigh as he watched her car back out the drive. 'What the fuck have I done?' he wondered. His thoughts were dragged away by the girls screaming for their daddy.

Kaia was shocked when she opened the door to find Annie standing there. "What are you doing here?" Annie rushed into her arms and they kissed hungrily.

It was over in a rush, their passion exploding in a moment of elation. As they lay wrapped together in bed, Annie whispered. "Kaia, I have to go."

She wiped away a tear sniffling, "I know, give him a kiss from me. I'm so glad you managed to get back together and I will be forever ashamed of my part in it."

Annie kissed her. "Babe, it's all okay, you gave us both something and I will always be there for you. I want us to stay friends, to talk, and we could catch up at conferences."

Henry was already in bed when Annie walked in. He looked surprised. "What are you doing here? I thought you were spending the night with Kaia?"

She quickly stripped and slid in under the covers to snuggle up beside him. Guiltily she confessed. "Thank you for that gift. It meant a lot, but I wanted to come home, to sleep in your arms."

"Did you... um... well, you know?"

Annie sniggered. "Make love? Yes, we did, and she wanted me to give you a big kiss to say thank you."

The passion exploded as they made love frenetically.

Their lives seemed to find a new level. They both realised their marriage had been on the brink, and it brought them both together. Their life grew stronger, the love shining through into every corner of their existence.

The End.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,573 Followers