Lucky first timer Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Solomon ... and his slave (s)!
1.8k words
4.22
5.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers:

1) This is a story intended for people of legal age (depending on every country's laws) describing mind control domination, sexual acts of various types (no incest or BDSM). Everything in this story is fictional, any resemblance with existing persons is purely coincidental. Every character in this story is 18+ of age.

2) This story belongs to me and should not be reproduced anywhere else without my written consent.

3) I write for my enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending the last few years being entertained by numerous authors.

4) This is my first time writing, English is not my native language so please be cool about it and I'll try to develop characters in my stories.

5) Any feedback would be appreciated, try to be constructive. Thanks to those doing so after Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.

6) The third chapter will be centered around Solomon discovering the limits of the talisman power, and a few unexpected turn of events.

The next day, the couple woke up at 6:45, took their breakfast, showered, and dressed. As they exited Lucía's flat, they agreed not to eat together, as they agreed the night before, not to draw attention on themselves, Solomon also told to Lucía, that he will head home after classes, to see his mother, and that he will call her at 7 pm, to plan the next days. Before leaving Lucía's, Solomon made sure to wear the talisman under his shirt, just to be sure it stayed close, but soon its limits will be put to an interesting test.

At lunchtime, Solomon received a text from his girlfriend and devoted slave, stating how much she loves him, how much she needs him. Unknown to her Master, she even dressed in sexy lingerie and sent him a pic taken in the 1st-floor classroom. She was saying how horny and wet she was, how desperate she was to get his cock.

When Solomon read the text and saw the picture, his dick instantly grew hard. He liked his devoted slave/loving girlfriend's attitude. After lunch, he crossed with Professor Sokolov, his medieval linguistics teacher, a middle-aged man of Slavic origin, quite charismatic, and cold-blooded at first sight. Solomon had always been between his best students. He suddenly thought about having a private meeting with his professor, to see if the talisman was working on men also. Although Solomon was not interested in the sexual part, having obedient men at his beck and call, could be very useful, though. If that works, he will also establish Lucía as the Mistress of the Staff, he would say so to her this evening.

After an uneventful afternoon, he texted her that he was seeing Professor Sokolov, and would call her about 7 PM, to talk about the next days as the exams were fast approaching. At 4:15 PM he knocked on Professor Sokolov's door, which was on the 3rd floor of the building.

Professor Sokolov welcomed Solomon in his office. The office had a window, which let the sun in, and Solomon immediately noticed that. After a few minutes chatting about medieval linguistics, Solomon went to the point:

"Professor, I have recently found a talisman, and it seems to have a particular effect when shown into the daylight, do you mind if I show it to you?"

"No problem Solomon, I am intrigued, show it to me."

And as soon as the colors reflected by the sunlight, Professor Sokolov's face immediately slacked.

"Professor, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Sir, I can hear you, what do you wish of me?"

"Professor, there is something that I forgot to mention, there is an inscription in Latin on the talisman, Qui spectat ut fit Servus suum, and I used it once, but wondered if it will work on a man.

Now, from this moment on, you belong to me and will gladly help me in any project I might have, you will also always obey me, and if an order causes conflict, we will discuss it together.

Furthermore, my classmate Lucía, which was the first person I used the talisman on, is now my obedient slave but also my adoring and loving girlfriend, and by tonight, she will be the Headmistress of my Staff.

Finally, you will address me as Sir in private, Solomon in public and will address Lucía as Mistress in private, Lucía in public.

Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir and I will obey."

Solomon went to Lucía's home, around 6 pm, which by then, was becoming their home. They tenderly kissed and caress each other. Solomon informed Lucía about the afternoon's events and the realization of the talisman's immense power. He also told her that upon Professor Sokolov's enslavement, he had chosen her to be the Headmistress of his future harem, he revealed to her that he invited his linguistics teacher over at 7:30 pm, asking him to bring takeout food of his liking for the three of them. He also ordered him to be discreet about his moves, as he wanted to stay unnoticed.

Lucía was taken aback by this sudden change, but at the same time, she was overwhelmed by her Master's decision to give her such a high responsibility. She wanted to know if her boyfriend appreciated her little text. After his positive answer, she kissed him deeply, and went down on her knees, and pleaded her Master to let her thank him for such a huge present, telling him how hard she will work to be deserving of such a responsibility.

Despite her lack of experience, she quickly freed his cock and eagerly licked it, looking up adoringly at him, asking him to cum in her mouth. Solomon could not resist many minutes and finally came into her waiting mouth. She swallowed his cum with delectation and made him promise to have a good fuck after the meeting with Professor Sokolov.

At 7:30 pm, Professor Sokolov knocked at the door, coming with Indian takeout, and was invited in the living room. A conversation started between the three, with Professor Sokolov breaking the silence.

"Good evening Sir, good evening Mistress, thanks for inviting me, I suppose that Sir told you about what happened between us this afternoon. I belong to him now and will do anything possible to help him with his plans. I'll also report to you, Mistress, although I might say, I don't know yet on which topic."

"Lucía, as I said to you earlier, I trust you, because of what I made with you with the talisman and because I love you, to become the Head of my harem, called Mistress by every other slave, and helping me design the best possible and functional harem. Professor Sokolov, can we have your first name, it will ease our conversation?"

"Yes Sir, my first name is Guennadi."

"Perfect Guennadi, thanks. I was thinking about the future, after what happened at your office, the first important thing for me was to know if the talisman's power was working on men, hence my meeting with you this afternoon, now that it was set, I think we must build together the best and more functional harem that we can. I want your thoughts on that. Lucía and Guennadi after, please."

"Thank you, Master, my first guess is that we'll very soon need a bigger place, unfortunately, I have no one around me in this field, and if possible a sexy real estate specialist would be a nice addition, but maybe Guennadi can help with that, I'll see with him. I have a few sexy friends that you can enslave if that's the way you want to go first."

"Yes Mistress, I have one particular person in mind, a sexy Russian real estate expert, her name is Svetlana Kasilinskaya, I tried to date with her once, but got rejected pretty harshly. She's around 5'8" 120 lbs, with a nice ass and a good rack, her body is almost perfect, only her bitchy attitude is negative. I would advise Sir, to be reasonable about his demands when you first meet her, don't go for penthouses or big apartments. Maybe having a lawyer would be useful too."

"I would like to react to Mistress's proposal of taking her friends, although tempting, it might attract a little too much attention on you right now. What I can do is going through the female professors' roster and meet as soon as possible with you to decide on possible enslavements."

"Thanks, Lucía and Guennadi for your insights, I will let Guennadi contact Svetlana and let me know when. Lucía will oversee your proposal for the professors' body, which will be one of her first tasks as Head of my harem. Guennadi, as far as I know, you're living alone, would you like me to turn Svetlana into your devoted girlfriend? Even if I do it, you'll, of course, stay my slaves, and obey me ultimately. But I want you to be happy because I think you will be more efficient at your task if you have a devoted girlfriend."

"...Sir, it's so good for you to offer me such a deal. I'll be surely motivated and will work hard to show you my gratitude, to deserve such an incredible honor."

Solomon exchanged glances with his professor and slave, feeling the tension building, and to relieve him of the sexual tension, asking his girlfriend to take care of her slave. She asked her Master if it was appropriate, but the truth is, she was curious to see Guennadi's cock so she asked him to disrobe and proceeded to suck his cock.

Guennadi was enjoying greatly the work of his Mistress, silently thanking his Master and his Mistress for such a blissful evening.

After cumming in his Mistress's cunt he fell exhausted and looked wide-eyed at his master and his mistress, barely muttering a thank you. The three exchanged contact details of each other, Solomon asking his slaves to be careful.

"Sir, I better go home and start working for you, I'll update you as soon as possible. Thank you, Mistress, for such amazing sex, you give fantastic head, I am sure Sir loves it too. See you later."

"Thank you Guennadi, you have a very nice cock too, even if Master's feels better, I await your text to be able to help Master."

"See you Guennadi, thanks for your future help."

After Guennadi Sokolov was gone, Lucía put her hands around Solomon's neck, kissing him passionately, caressing his chest, starting to go down on him, when tears began to appear on her cheeks.

Solomon was intrigued and asked her why she was crying. Lucía told her boyfriend that she loved how sensitive he was to his newest slave's tension, and said she was sure that Guennadi will work for him extra hard now. She begged him to let her have the release that she was craving for hours.

Solomon tried something new, he commanded Lucía to come, and instantly she had a huge orgasm hitting her, she was heavily panting, and after a long minute, she fell to the floor, almost passed out.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Who could it be?

To be continued...