Lucky first timer Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued adventures of Solomon and his slave Lucía.
2.2k words
4.33
8.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers:

1) This is a story intended for people of legal age (depending on every country's laws) describing mind control domination, sexual acts of various types (no incest or BDSM). Everything in this story is fictional, any resemblance with existing persons is purely coincidental. Every character in this story is 18+ of age.

2)This story belongs to me and should not be reproduced anywhere else without my written consent.

3) I write for my enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending the last few years being entertained by numerous authors.

4) This is my first time writing, English is not my native language so please be cool about it and I'll try to develop characters in my stories.

5) Any feedback would be appreciated, try to be constructive. Thanks to those doing so after Chapter 1.

6) The second chapter will be based at Lucía's and will talk about Lucía and Solomon getting to know each other intimately.

At Lucía's flat:

For Lucía, it was a strange day, a few hours before, she was a serious student, having just a normal study meeting with a fellow student who had been a good help previously, so she looked forward to having a productive work time with Solomon.

She was well aware of her beauty, as evidenced by a lot of guys trying to get in her pants, more or less romantically, even a few girls commented on her natural beauty.

Solomon was precisely among the few guys that never tried anything, and she was appreciating the fact that apparently, he was a good and helpful guy, and although she could not return the favor study wise, she wouldn't hesitate on giving him good advice or a helping hand if she could.

So when Solomon asked her for advice about jewelry, she was happy to help.

But then, as soon she looked at the talisman, she was no longer controlling her actions, in a trance. Enslaved by the talisman, she automatically called Solomon Master, as if it was normal.

After that moment, Solomon and she had a peaceful conversation, and they went back to Lucía's flat. She was accepting anything that Solomon, her Master, was saying and her brain couldn't see anything wrong. She was curious to see what he was planning for her and them.

Would he act as a dominant Master and reduce her to pure slavery, part of it sexual?

Would he be cautious and explore the reality of enslavement before any bigger move?

One thing was for sure, whatever he would decide, she will have to comply, but due to their previous study friendship, she decided to respectfully ask her Master about his sights and her future.

"Master, may I ask you a few questions?"

"Of course, I'll answer them truthfully."

"Thank you, Master, first question"

"Did you suspect that the talisman could have this effect and why?"

At that moment, it was about sunset, Master while answering my questions, decided to show me the talisman more closely for a better understanding.

"Lucía, although I do not believe in magic, I read the inscription in Latin, I studied a little bit this language when I was younger and it says Qui spectat ut fit servus dominum suum. Which is translated by Who looks at it, becomes the slave of its wearer.

I did not seriously expect it to work and if it hadn't, I said to myself, you can always have a nice little chat about jewelry."

"Fair enough Master and I have to admit that the talisman is quite nice, now second question, why me?"

"Well, as you know I am living with my mother, and she was clearly not a possibility, I had to find a girl that would know and trust me enough well to let me show her the pendant, I also knew that the sunlight will probably increase the reflection of the colors, and so the hypothetic mesmerizing effect would be increased.

I have to admit also that you are beautiful, I never tried anything but always appreciated your beauty. And we had a study meeting during the day, so I took the opportunity."

"Thanks for your honesty Master, and thank you also for the comment on my beauty, now let me gather the situation and ask you final questions."

"I am now your slave for probably at least as long as you live, I might be a little bit pissed off about that, but at the same time I also know that there's nothing I can do about it, so the best thing now is to discuss on what we can do together to make the situation acceptable for both of us and the outside world.

I am also thinking that I could have been enslaved by someone really worse than you, as I see you as a good and responsible person, and that you will take care of me.

You ordered me to call you by your first name when we are not alone, and that's probably safe. As I said, what are your plans for me? us?

Do you plan on making a harem of slaves?"

"Well Lucía, I haven't thought about anything, but yes I will take care of you as you are a great person, I have not enslaved you just for getting my first slave.

That said, I can perfectly understand that you are pissed off, do you want to wear the talisman and make me your slave if it works? Otherwise, the best solution will probably be to act as good friends or even a couple?

Would you accept to be my girlfriend?"

"Well Master, thank you for your offer of turning the tables, but my enslaved brain refuses to act against my Master. And I don't think being good friends is enough for a Master and her slave, but for us to be a couple, the best way to make it work is for you to order me to love you."

"Ok Lucía, from now on, I want you to be my obedient slave, but also my loving and adoring girlfriend, willing to do anything to please your boyfriend and Master, helping him. From now on you will call me Sol in public, Master, or any sweet name of your choice. Tell me if you feel any difference."

"Oh, yes Master, thank you, it works, I love you, I really want to serve you, can we kiss please?"

Lucía and Solomon then kissed and held each other tightly, but Lucía felt Solomon unsure of himself so she tried to know why.

"Master, you seem to be unsure of yourself Master, what's going on?"

"Well Lucía, I had a girlfriend a few years ago, but never get intimate with anyone, if we make love that will be my first time, so I am a little nervous, yes, can you help me?"

"Oh, Master, that is so exciting, I have never been the first of someone, and I will make it special to you, as both your loving girlfriend and obedient slave, I will make it unforgettable."

"Thank you, love, what do I do now?"

"First of all, I want to give you something you probably dreamed about and something important, seeing your girlfriend and also your slave naked. Please explore my body, I'll guide you on how to stimulate pleasure in a woman, it is more subtle than the men's stimulation."

"Whatever happens now Lucía, it will be my best time, as I have no previous experience, and I want both of us to take pleasure in it. So I suppose from what I heard that the pleasure centers are nipples and your vagina, am I right?"

"Yes Master you are correct, but we are not in anatomy, you can call them tits and cunt, but a woman will always like that her partner takes care of her stimulation, something I have been missing a lot and I hope that we could make love and not only fuck."

Solomon started exploring politely Lucía's body but decided to stop to be evenly naked, feeling it was the most logical way. He commented to her that he was not sure he was anything special, although standing at 6'0 and weighing 160 pounds, he was not particularly muscular nor chubby.

Lucía was quite tall for a woman at 5'9" weighing 120 pounds, her bust was average at 36 C.

"Come on, Master, you'll finger my cunt while I massage your cock."

"OK, love, but how do I do it?"

"Take your index and middle finger together and rub the walls you feel, if you find wet moisture, that shows how excited I am."

While Solomon found his way through Lucía's cunt, she was performing a handjob on her Master's cock and she was pleased with its growth, estimating its size at a very pleasing 7 inches.

"Oh, Master, you have quite a big cock, it feels nice, and you are quite good with your fingering, are you sure this is your first?"

"Thank you, love, yes this truly is, and I appreciate your care of my cock, I never knew how I truly compare to other men, but it seems that I am quite good in that department too."

The air was growing muskier and muskier, and moans were now escaping both's lips. Solomon was now moving to Lucía's breasts, and they decided to retreat in her bedroom. Holding each other tightly, they also exchanged tender kisses.

For the first time, Solomon took the initiative, he grabbed Lucía by the waist and used a more aggressive tone, asking her to proceed to the lovemaking act.

"Honey, please tell me how to properly make love to you, I want to be inside you."

"Oh Master, please take me, please take your cock where you fingered me before, I want it so bad!"

"Yes, take it, you can't imagine how much I want it!"

"You're my best time ever Master, I truly enjoy every second of it, thank you. I am so eager to please you in any way you want, I love you."

"I would like to hold more, but I am afraid I will cum very soon, that is so intense."

With those last words, Solomon came inside Lucía, and a short time after, she came too.

In their postcoital bliss, both lovers took notice of the time elapsed, and as they saw it was 9:30 pm.

Solomon decided to call his mom, to apologize for not telling her before that he will not sleep home this night, but rather in the house of his study buddy, as they finished the study meeting. He might have forgotten to tell her that the study buddy in question was a female and they just had sex minutes before.

Lucía found this omission quite cute, and she was of course very happy to have her Master home for a longer time. They decided next to tackle the most pressing need, eating. Lucía proposed Italian take-out, saying she was sorry but felt a little too exhausted to cook, although she would obey any order of her Master.

"Master, now that we made love, I think I'll call you honey from time to time. Before our food arrives let's discuss our relationship moving forward. First, I'll have a chat with a few female friends, helping me to be better at oral sex, giving you a proper blowjob, and maybe learning to swallow your cum. Second, what is your desire regarding our relationship, at school, or in public appearances?"

"Well, thank you, love, I am sure you will do your best to please me, to your question, we will, of course, exchange numbers and emails but be sure to never label me as Master, even if you know how important it is to read or answer me. For now, it will not be good to show too much our relationship to the outside world, but we have to finish our studies. Also, don't talk of me to your female friends, or at least, not yet. I might want to try a threesome. Last, but not least, you can't take the talisman without asking me before, I don't want to have a second slave without being ready for it."

Their talk was interrupted by the delivery, Lucía went to the door, and Solomon had to remind her to re-dress as she was a little bit untidy.

"Well Master, I will obey you, even if I had no intention of taking the talisman, probably a safe order, and for the threesome, I'll gladly help you when you will desire it. Having an unwanted slave is probably a bad idea. We might want to recover and have a good sleep. Our first lecture is at 9 am tomorrow? So we'll have to leave my house around 8 to be on time, let's say wake-up at 6:45, what do you wish for breakfast?"

"Love, yes, 9 is our first lecture, ok for the times you set, as for breakfast, continental is good for me, but I'll enjoy whatever you have."

After their meal, they went to brush their teeth, cuddled, and slept soundly.

To be continued in the next installment...