Lucky Fives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianna lubed up the dildo, slowly running her hand over its ridges.

"Would you like me on my knees or my back, Ma'am?"

Marianna paused for a moment.

"Back. I want to see your face."

Luke lay on his back, in the middle of the bed. He relaxed. Then she was over him. She started with a finger. "Little sluts like you have such greedy holes." Flustered, Luke could only nod and moan as she added another finger, stretching him. The pressure felt good, and he was eager for more.

"You would just fuck yourself, wouldn't you?" He caught Marianna's eyes and looked away. She was right, he was just a little slut. "Well, it's your lucky day that I am here to do it. But maybe you should ask me really nicely."

She pulled her finger out and looked down at him. "Go on then, beg me to fuck your greedy ass."

"Please, will you fuck my ass," Luke mumbled into the pillow, not looking at her.

"I'm sorry, but you need to speak up, boy."

Luke willed himself to look at her in the eyes, "Please, Ma'am, will you fuck my greed ass until I am a drooling mess." She grinned. "Well, I mean I could, but..."

"PLEASE!" Luke was shocked at his voice. "Please, I want to be fucked like a little bitch." He felt the dildo press against his asshole. He pushed back onto it, and it stretched him open. The pressure of stretching him open hurt, but Marianna's hand was on his dick, giving it tugs of encouragement. Then it was it. Slowly Marianna thrusted in and out. Luke adjusted to the dildo slowly. He could feel the pain easing and his pleasure growing. He moaned and opened his eyes to see Marianna staring at his face, watching his every expression. Overwhelmed, he turned his head to the side to avoid her gaze. She reached down, grabbed his face and turned it to look at her.

"Look at me while I fuck you." She thrusted into him harder and faster. His hard dick flapped against his stomach, leaking. Red and flustered, Luke desperately tried to keep eye contact. Then he felt the dildo hit the sweet spot. He moaned and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to last long.

A feeling started to build in his legs. His head flopped back, and he panted and moaned. His whole body was flushed, and he pushed back against the dildo. Briefly, he caught Marianna's intense gaze.

"That's right. Come while I'm fucking your ass, whore."

As if on command Luke's eyes rolled back. His toes curled, hips bucked, and his whole body felt like an explosion. Marianna pumped harder, and Luke's entire body shook. Cum sprayed onto his chest and face. Slowly Marianna stopped, and Luke lay in a daze, his heart thudding in his chest. The ceiling spun around, and he caught his breath.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeeees," Luke managed, and Marianna laughed. He heard her footsteps out of the room. He had just come from anal stimulation, and it was amazing. He felt a warm wet towel wipe his chest, face and penis. Marianna settled next to him and stroked his hair.

Luke woke up. It took him a while to remember where he was. When he did, he jumped up and looked around. He was alone in the massive bed. He shrugged and cosied back down for a while. Finally, he showered. He walked around with the towel around his waist, looking for his clothes. He found them neatly folded next to a pile of chips. A business card was on top, in handwriting it said "Sorry, had an appointment, but I'm in town for the next two weeks. M xx"

He looked at the card. Marianna De Saint-Pierre -- Professional Poker Player. Luke chuckled.

12