Lucky Horseshoe Pt. 02

Story Info
Guy uses a horseshoe to manipulate people.
13.2k words
4.63
12.6k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,725 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, incest, gay and lesbian sex, non-consensual sex, cum swallowing and creampie eating. All persons engaged in sex are over the age of 18.

****

I whispered in Charlotte's ear, "I think you should unbutton your blouse so that I can reach in and play with your breasts."

Charlotte unbuttoned her blouse and I reached in only to find that she was wearing a thick padded bra.

"Why do you have on an industrial bra Charlotte?" I asked the older woman.

"I have to cover up my nipples, otherwise my husband gets furious with me." She replied.

That seemed strange to me. Why would any man complain about seeing his wife's erect nipples!

"I think you should remove your blouse, bra, boots and jeans and have a seat while we play 100 questions." I told her.

Charlotte did what I suggested.

I went out to the kitchen and brought in a chair from the breakfast table.

"Go ahead and have a seat Charlotte. You won't be able to stand up and only move your head." I told her after she sat down.

For an older gal, Charlotte was quite attractive. Her breasts had a little sag to them but who doesn't understand that?

"You seem pretty uptight. Why is that?" I asked her.

"It's a big responsibility running a ranch young man. I have to oversee so much that goes on here since my husband is wheelchair bound. We have 25 people here on the ranch and if I don't crack the whip then the place will fall apart." She said.

"Earlier you were looking for Walt. What is he to you?" I asked.

"Walt is my son." She told me.

"I see. You seemed agitated about him not being here. Why is that?" I asked her.

"Walt has been aloof lately. He's usually pretty predictable but as of late he is not where I have expected him to be." She replied.

"And where did you expect him?" I asked her.

"Every day at 4pm, he gives my husband a sponge bath. He wasn't there today so I came here looking for him." She told me.

Ah, I see. It is all starting to make sense.

"Are you present during these sponge baths?" I asked her.

"No. My husband Walter Sr. is adamant that I not be present. I guess he enjoys the male bonding or something." She told me.

Or something alright. Ha ha ha.

"I see. Are you aware that Walt Jr. is gay?" I asked her.

"No, I wasn't aware of that. I thought he was dating one of the girls in town." She said.

"Actually he and your grand-daughter, Dolly here, were fucking. They were having incest together until he realized that he liked her asshole better than her juicy wet pussy. And now he and Carl, Dave and Hank are having gay sex together. What do you think of that?" I asked her.

"I'm appalled that my son and Dolly were having sex together since he is her Uncle. And now to hear that he and his 3 best friends are all faggots just makes my blood boil! This acknowledgement would push my husband over the edge. I suspected that Dave and Hank might be gay since they never seemed to have girlfriends." She said sourly.

"How long has it been since you and your husband had sex?" I asked her.

"It is going on 28 years now." She told me.

"Does your husband touch you at all?" I asked.

"No, never. I think after his injury he lost interest in any of that. Not that he had much interest in sex to begin with." She said.

"How was your husband injured?" I asked.

"He fell off a horse while he and Walt Jr. were out riding one day." She told me.

"That's too bad." I told her.

"I've gotten over it." She replied.

"So now you see that your grand-daughters are together and engaging in incest. You don't seem upset by it, you actually seem excited by it. Why is that?" I asked her.

"My grand-daughters are such beautiful women. Seeing the two of them together should make me angry, but part of me is excited by it too." She smiled sheepishly.

"How old are you Charlotte?" I asked her.

"I am 64." She replied.

"What about it makes you excited?" I asked her.

"I have had similar feelings in the past for my own sisters." She began to breathe deeper.

I now knew why her husband wanted his wife to wear such a thickly padded bra. Her nipples were erect and stood out like long thick thimbles.

I was sitting next to her and began to trace my fingers around her left nipple.

Charlotte looked at me and frowned.

"You really shouldn't be doing that young man." She scolded me.

"You're right, I shouldn't be, but I am and you like it." I told her.

"You're right I do, but I also know how wrong this is. I'm their grandmother and..." She sighed excitedly.

"And what?" I asked her.

"Well what would their mother Ashley think of me exposing myself to them?" She asked.

"I bet she wouldn't mind Gramma." Darla replied as she raised her head from her sister's crotch to look at her.

"Oh my word child! What is dripping from your chin? It looks disgusting!" Charlotte groaned.

"Oh, that is my doing Charlotte. You see, I am fucking your grand-daughters now. And I have taken it upon myself to impregnate them with my sperm." I smiled as my fingers continued to tease her erect nipple.

Charlotte looked at me and then looked down at my huge cock which was now semi-erect and pointing straight out.

"You want to touch my cock, but you are in conflict because you are married. Do you believe in infidelity Charlotte?" I asked her.

"I do want to touch your cock, but you are right. I don't believe in infidelity." She replied sternly.

"You haven't had sex with a man in 28 years and you are still loyal to your husband! A man who no longer touches you. A man who only thinks of himself. A man who is bisexual and having his son give him fellatio while pretending to give him a sponge bath every afternoon." I said.

The look of shock on her face was priceless.

Tears dripped down her cheeks.

"Y-You c-can't b-be s-serious!" She said sadly and her lower lip trembled.

"I'm sure that you suspected Charlotte. And now after learning the truth those thoughts you had about your sisters don't seem so wrong, do they now?" I asked her.

"No, they don't." She said quietly.

"I think you can imagine yourself playing with your sister's nipples like I am playing with your own." I told her.

"I can yes. My sister Barb has such lovely breasts. Her nipples are always hard and I just want to reach out and play with them." She groaned as I twisted and pinched her nipple harder.

"You said you had another sister too?" I inquired.

"I actually have 4 sisters and have been trying to get the other two to come visit me on the range with their daughters and grand-daughters for some time now." She openly confessed.

"I see. Is Walt your only child?" I asked her.

"No. I also have 2 daughter's Megan and Ashley. They tend to and ride the horses most of the time." She told me.

"Do you ever have thoughts about them?" I asked her.

"I know that I shouldn't, but yes I do." She said.

"Perhaps we can get Darla and Dolly to help bring them in on this little bit of fun that we are having." I told her as I slipped my hand into her panties.

"Oh they would never go for anything like this. They are smitten with their boyfriends and both are engaged." She groaned as I stroked her clit.

"Your pussy is soaked Charlotte." I smiled and brought out my hand to let them all see her juices clinging to my fingers.

I traced my wet fingers over the older woman's lips before sliding them in her mouth.

"I bet you want to taste the sperm dripping from Darla's chin. It excites you to see that she has been eating my creampie from her sister's snatch. That's what you interrupted a few minutes ago Charlotte. I blasted huge globs of sperm deep in Darla and Dolly's twats. I can almost imagine your own daughters enjoying and eating a massive creampie from one of their wet pussies and I think you are turned on by it too. I bet your clit is throbbing and an itch is growing deep inside your cunt. An itch that only my long thick cock can scratch. Tell her about it Darla." I replied.

"I had that itch too Gramma Charlotte. It was so deep inside my cunt. It was truly unbearable until Charlie here penetrated my pussy with his magnificent cock. His dick kept nudging the itch again and again. It was maddening! But eventually his wonderful sperm healed the itch. Now I can't get enough of the stuff. Who would ever have guessed that me, a lesbian for the last decade would finally give herself over to a man and call him Master! But I did of my own free will." Darla told her giddily.

"The thick globs of sperm you see dangling from mine and my sister's chin are a soothing salve that will help with that incessant fucking itch. That god damned itch that no dildo can reach. Only Master's perfect long cock can get at it. I feel sorry for you Gramma. Your loyalty to Grampa Walt is stupid especially since his son has been sucking him off everyday! What you need is to taste our cunts and feed on Master's sperm." Dolly said encouragingly.

"Go to her Darla and let your Gramma slurp a strand from your chin." I told the foxy 29 year old.

Darla got to her feet and as she did a thick glob of semen began to slowly drip out of her gaping fuck hole. She walked the 2 feet to her Gramma and stood a few inches from her face.

"I know that you can smell the semen on her breath. That alone is enough to make your pussy juices drip out and wet your thighs. Go on and extend your tongue and bring that strand into your mouth. That's it." I told the older woman.

I really began to bear down on her long erect nipple again.

"OHHHHHH." Charlotte moaned.

"Oh my god! Your sperm is so thick and yummy! I've actually never tasted a man's cum before. In the past I found it really gross! I used to give Walt Sr. hand jobs and his cum would dribble down my fist. It was so disgusting and smelled awful!" She told me.

"The thing of it is Charlotte that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Getting at my semen through your grand-daughters will barely scratch the itch in your pussy. Only until you involve your sister's will the itch subside long enough for you to maintain your own sanity." I teased her.

"You must feed on our cunts Gramma. Drain our pussies of Master's sperm and then take a load inside your slippery fuck hole so that we can feed on it as well." Darla told her.

"You can move again Charlotte and can now begin to feast on your Grand-daughter's sloppy twats with your tongue." I told her.

Charlotte rose to her feet and dove face first into Darla's pussy. She slurped my sperm out and then got between Dolly's thighs and did the same to her.

"It's good, is it not?" I asked her.

Charlotte looked back at me with sperm dripping from her chin and smiled wickedly.

"It's fucking delicious!" She blurted and pointed her ass at me.

I got behind her and slowly pressed my huge cock into her unused pussy. It slid inside her pretty easily. I was quite surprised especially since she hadn't had sex in so long. Her cunt was so hot and wet.

I began to fuck her hard and deep.

"Master, let Gramma Charlotte lick her slimy juices from your dick. It does wonders for keeping the itch at bay in her wet gash!" Dolly told me excitedly.

I pulled out and marveled at Charlotte's milky juices coating my cock. All three women pounced and began to lick my cock at the same time.

"My cock must feed on your cunt daily Charlotte, but in order to do that you will need to clear out a room for me in the big house. I'm sick of staying here with these fucking pigs!" I told her.

"Fuck me deep young man and I will do that this very day! I hate this fucking house too. It smells like piss in here! Yes fuck me deeper! Oh fuck!!! Deeper! DEEPER! I'm almost there...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

I let her catch her breath before I withdrew my dick and Darla licked her Gramma's juices from my cock while Dolly dove face first and slurped the river of juices flowing from her Gramma's pussy.

Charlotte was beside herself with lust as she laid on her back on my bed. Darla straddled her face while I got between her legs again and thrust my cock deep inside. Dolly began to play roughly with Charlotte and Darla's nipples and I played roughly with Dolly's nipples.

The four of us seemed to be writhing as one unit and it all depended on me as I began to feel the cum surging in my balls.

"Here I fucking cum!" I bellowed and drove in deep.

Huge globs of sperm shot into Charlotte's gripping orgasmic pussy and my orgasm set off a chain reaction.

Dolly groaned in orgasm and her juices wetted Charlotte's tits.

Darla groaned in orgasm as her Gramma noisily slurped her juices down her throat.

Dolly and I then kissed until we all detached ourselves.

All three women were excited to taste my sperm so I had Dolly go and get a pilsner glass from the cabinet in the kitchen. She returned and placed it under Gramma Charlotte's gaping pussy as I pulled out of her fuck hole.

Huge globs of cum and pussy juice came out and filled the glass almost to the top. Darla licked her Gramma's juices from my dick once again.

I then watched as the three women took turns sipping from the glass and then kissing one another and snowballing my sperm between them.

****

Charlotte had just the spot for me in the big house for us to fuck. It was in a wing that was separate from the rest of the house and would allow us the privacy we needed to have sex daily. There was a big mirror on the wall right in front of the bed.

Charlotte came to my room while her son was giving her husband his sponge bath every day.

We fucked like a couple of animals for those 2 hours.

Darla visited me around noon every day and her sister Dolly visited at 8pm and we fucked until midnight. Then I would go back to my room in the little shitty house.

Everything was going really well for about a month.

And then...

I was cleaning the stalls like I did every day. The only stall that I was told not to clean was Stella's stall. He was the Ranch's prized stallion.

I looked in the stall and saw only the black horse and the bales of hay. I was alone in here. Phew! I could finally take a break.

I put the shovel against the wall and then leaned against it and smoked a cigarette. Fucking rich people!

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and nearly jumped out of my skin! Shit! Where did she come from!

Charlotte's daughter Ashley was suddenly there and combing the horse down. I watched as she did it and began to get aroused.

She saw me checking her out and gave me the bird.

Charlotte came walking in that afternoon around 1pm.

"Charlie, Hi. I was wondering if you could do me a favor and clean Stella's stall today." She asked kindly.

"Uh sure. No problem." I told her and watched as she left.

"Yo! Dimwit! You better do what she says and stop staring at my ass! Fucking pervert!" Her daughter Ashley said snidely to me.

Her horse took a shit right there and she flicked some with her boot and it connected with my shirt.

"Oops!" She laughed.

I turned and scowled at the gorgeous brunette with the small tits and perfect ass.

"I see the way you look at me. Don't think that you are getting away with anything around here. You are nothing you fucking dweeb! You are just the hired help. Remember that Dimwit!" She laughed and walked off with Stella.

I walked in the stall and cleaned the manure from the floor and moved the bales of hay and in the corner of the stall was a trap door. I opened the door and climbed down the steps and followed the short hallway to a small door. I opened the door and saw that there was a long dark corridor that led in the direction of the big house. Huh! That was peculiar!

I decided not to explore it that day. I was sure that another opportunity would present itself and I would bring a flashlight next time to see where it led.

****

That corridor nagged at my conscience day and night. As did Ashley's comment about not getting away with anything there.

The family went on a field trip to look at some more horses and left a skeleton crew at the ranch to keep things running. And since I was promoted to foreman, it was decided that I would stay behind and see that everything continued on as it normally did.

This gave me a chance to explore that creepy corridor more fully.

The family left around 8am and would be gone for the next 3 days.

It was actually really nice to be there without all that commotion going on.

Darla and Dolly were in bed at the big house. I grabbed my flashlight and got dressed. They knew that I had chores to do and were fine with that. I would see them later and have sex.

I walked out of the smelly shit hole and walked over to the Barn with the horse stalls. The stalls were all empty since the horses were taken with the family. I walked over to Stella's stall and noticed that the door had a lock on it. That in itself was strange.

There was just enough room above the door to allow someone thin enough to squeeze through. Well that suited me perfectly.

I hoisted myself up and shimmied through the gap between the stall door and the ceiling and tumbled into the stall on the other side. I sure did make a hell of a racket and sat on the floor and listened to see if anyone heard it.

Of course no one did, so I moved the bales of hay aside and opened the trap door and climbed down the ladder and began to make my way down through the creepy dark corridor. The ceiling height was only suited for someone who was about 5'5" tall so I had to duck for most of the 100 yard journey that took me in the direction of the big house.

I did notice a couple of side corridors that led off to the house where Walt and the guys stayed in and the old stone barn that burned down. I would save those tunnels for another time.

I came to another door and pushed it open and saw that the tunnel branched off in several different directions. So I followed the one straight ahead and it came to a ladder. I climbed it and found myself in a small room about 6ft by 8ft wide. The walls were lined with shelves and had hundreds of video tapes on them.

I scanned the wall for a light switch and when I found it, I saw another corridor that went to the right. The hallway was fairly tight and I needed my flashlight.

I took it slow because this was some weird shit and I had no idea who I would run into out here.

I walked about 20 feet and turned right. The corridor ahead of me was dark but there was light ahead. I used my flashlight most of the way in and then shut it off to continue the next 5 feet. And then I heard something.

"Ughhhhhh." I heard.

Was that a moan? I walked one step at a time and peeked my head around the corner and the hallway was clear.

I walked one step at a time and saw movement and stopped in my tracks. The movement was not from my side but from somewhere else. I continued one step at a time and saw a window. Why was there a window here? It was all so strange.

I then saw a naked women walk by the window and then stand in front of it as I moved out of the way.

Holy smokes! It was Megan!

"You checking out my ass again you perv?" She chastised whomever she was talking to.

"Ughhhhhhh." I heard someone moan again.

"She can't see you." A male voice rasped from the shadows.

I pointed my flashlight and flipped it on and there before me was Walt Sr. sitting in his wheelchair.

"What is this place?" I asked him and walked closer to where he was.

"This house and the grounds were built in the early 1800's. A series of tunnels was created between the houses and barns to funnel slaves from one place to another. The house too has all sorts of secret walls and hiding places in case someone should come a knocking.

My wife and I took possession of the place in 1976. We had fallen on hard times and were literally on our last penny when we moved here.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,725 Followers