Lucky Horseshoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the two of you should 69. I also think that for now on, the two of you should do my chores in the barn. You will also pay me $200 a week for being your Master and relieving you of the itch in your cunts.

After you clean each other up with your tongues, let's talk about how you will convince your daughter's to come up here Megan." I told the pair of sisters.

****

An hour later, I found Dolly and we had a little chat. She then left and drove into town and about 40 minutes later she came back and parked at the house. She walked in and shut the door.

"I walked the dog, it was this tiny little Pekingese...its tongue was hanging out...I love the color blue...have you seen that new movie?...these jeans fit my ass perfect...I wish my breasts were bigger...we should get a pizza tonight...my brakes are squeaky...Jed is kinda cute..." Sheila droned on and on.

"I think you're really going to like this Sheila." She told the tiny redhead 39 year old as she led her into my room. Dolly then closed the door and waited on the couch for her to come out.

"Have a seat Sheila and stay quiet unless I ask you a question." I told her and she sat down and was quiet.

Sheila was the gal who showed Dolly and I the apartment we were looking at. She was a chatter box like Dolly used to be and it was highly annoying to listen to her jabber on and on about stupid shit. It must have been maddening for Dolly to have to listen to it on the 20 minute drive back from town.

"Sheila do you like sex?" I asked her.

"Oh yes very much." She replied.

"Good. Dolly is going to take you back to her room in the big house and give you a skirt to wear. You should not wear a bra or panties. Old men really turn you on and make you horny, especially men in wheelchairs. Seeing a man in a wheelchair will make your nipples hard and your pussy wet. You will tell Walt that and show him your naked pussy and when he shows you his dick, you will turn around and sit down on it and fuck him until he blows his load in your pussy.

I want you to tell him that Charlie sent you to him as a helper and to take care of his sexual needs when they arise. You will keep this secret from the rest of the family.

Everyday from 8am until 8pm, you will help Walt out and he will pay you $2000 a week for your services. You will wear a skirt without panties everyday with Walt.

You will also stop being a chatter box all the time and only speak if someone asks you a question. Now go back out to Dolly." I told the petite redhead.

****

Later that evening I found Walt Sr in the living room and by the fireplace.

"I don't know how you did it, but thank you." He told me.

I smiled sheepishly. "It was nothing. You are a man in need and I just wanted to help you enjoy life a little more."

"Well, I can't thank you enough. If you ever move on from here, I can help you get settled. Just let me know and thanks again." Walt said and rolled out.

I went back up to my room in the other house and when I walked in it was bedlam.

Megan's daughters were there and shouting and pitching a fit.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked the hot little spitfires.

"We have a bone to pick with you mister. What have you done to our Mom? She goes on and on about this itch and we don't know what the heck she is talking about!" They raved.

"Yeah, well shouting about it is not very lady-like. Why don't you come in my room and we will discuss it like adults?" I told the two girls.

"Fine!" They both said and stomped into my bedroom.

I walked in after them and closed the door.

"First, you need to sit down and be quiet. You won't speak unless I ask you a question. Sam can sit in the chair and Stacy can sit next to me.

Now, the itch your Mom was referring to is in her cunt. All women have it, even you two little hotties. You may have felt it as a tickle when you masturbated. I know you have been trying to ease the itch with horseback riding, but it only makes it worse. Am I right?" I asked them.

"Yes...uh-huh." They both replied.

"Just hearing me or someone else say the word 'itch' causes the itch to grow more intense. Now it will lessen if you get intimate together. Go on and give that a try." I told the pair.

"You mean like naked?" Sam asked.

"Yes. You need to be naked. You both do. So stand up and remove your clothes." I told them.

Both 30 year old's, got to their feet and removed their clothes.

"That's good. Now come together and kiss each other. No not on the cheek. You need to kiss on the lips." I told them.

"We can't do that." Sam stated.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Well it's considered incest." Stacy told me.

"Yes. You're right it is. But do you want the itch in your cunts to go away or not?" I asked them.

"Yes, we do." They both said at the same time.

"Okay, well do what I say and it will go away." I told them.

"Is this what our Mom had to do?" Sam asked.

"She did, yes. She had to do this with her sister Ashley." I lied.

The two women embraced and began to kiss each other on the lips.

"That's it. Now insert your tongues in each other's mouths. Good. Now stop and look at me." I said.

They stopped and looked at me.

"Your breasts are highly sensitive. Just the lightest touch from my fingers is enough to make your nipples erect. You'll need to circle each other's nipples with your fingers and lightly tweak them up like this. This will make your pussy moist and the itch will seem less intense. Go on and try." I coached the pair.

Both women did as I suggested and lightly tweaked each other's nipples.

"Now you'll need to slide your fingers down and finger one another. You'll have to work up to 4 fingers inside each other's pussy and kiss at the same time. You'll then remove your hand from the other's twat and lick the juices from it. This will lessen the itch even more. Go on and try." I told them.

They began to finger each other and then licked the juices from each other's hand.

"The pussy juices taste really good and you will want to taste it straight from the source. That's why you need to 69 together. Now as you get into it together, I am going to slide my cock in your pussy. You will feel my dick penetrate the itch and the itch will lessen even more. I will then cum in you and flood your cunt with my sperm. My semen will heal the itch. And when I pull out, eating the fresh creampie will also lessen the itch." I told them.

"Well what if we don't want to be penetrated?" Sam asked.

"Then you don't have to be, but the itch will continue to grow more and more intense. Is that what you want?" I asked her.

"No, but I'm a lesbian. Can't a dildo penetrate my pussy and relieve the itch?" She asked.

"You should ask Darla that question. She thought the same thing. Let her be the one to answer this question.

Look, I'm just the messenger. If you want to find your own path then by all means, go and find it.

I tell you what, let's have your sister Stacy get dressed and go get Darla while you and I stay here and wait for them to return in 30 minutes." I told Sam.

Stacy got dressed and left the room and when she did I went over and locked the door.

I walked back over to Sam and began to trace her nipples with my fingers.

"What are you doing Charlie?" She asked.

"I'm touching your nipples." I told her.

"I know that you are touching my nipples but I just told you that I am a lesbian." She replied.

"Yes you did. You will resist me in your mind, but not be able to call for help. I will overpower you and force myself on you and you will be trapped in this room with me. It will frighten you but it will also turn you on incredibly. You will be totally aware of everything that we do together, but be powerless to stop it. The sex we have together will be non-consensual and you won't be able to communicate that to anyone, not even your twin." I told her.

I grabbed her nipples and twisted them hard and tears began to fall from her eyes.

I slid my hand down and started to finger her pussy.

"This is the deal Sam, the itch in your cunt will be unbearable. And the only way to get it taken care of is to have me fuck you. Nothing else will satisfy it. You won't be able to articulate it with anyone. You will cower from me and be in fear for your life but this fear will also make you impossibly wet.

You will be paralyzed as I force myself on you. Even sucking my cock will make your pussy wet. If your sister asks why you changed your mind, you will tell her that you were powerless to resist the itch. Which you are.

You will come seek me out every day and get naked and have sex with me even though you hate it and despise me for taking you against your will. But this damnable itch is what will drive you to seek me out. You will be screaming at me in your mind to leave you alone. You will hate me and hate the non-consensual sex but be drawn to me none-the-less. You might even wet yourself when you see me approaching you, but your fear is what excites me." I told her.

I forced Sam's legs open and speared my dick into her. I tore through her hymen like it was tissue paper and fucked her savagely.

"You are just a little whore Sam. You brought this on yourself. Oh god, I hope I don't get you pregnant with all the sperm I flood your pussy with. I am energized by your fear and fear me you will your entire life. And if by chance you decide to resist me, I will take it out on your sister and Mom and I won't be gentle either or I may just let them suffer with the itch. So think about that the next time you open your mouth to say something snidely.

You loathe my cum but can't help yourself and eat the fresh creampie from your sister, Mom, cousin, Aunt or Gramma after I fill her pussy up. It disgusts you to swallow my nasty tasting sperm, but you can't get enough of it." I told her as I grunted and shot my semen into her pussy.

I fucked Sam twice more before her sister Stacy came back with Darla in tow.

Sam was in such a state of shock and despair that she couldn't even speak with her twin. Stacy ate her out though and I fucked Stacy's twat savagely until I blasted her cunt full of my sperm.

I watched and smiled as Sam slurped the fresh creampie out of her pussy.

****

The next 6 months were pretty crazy.

My desire for sex was increasing by the day. I needed to have sex 5 or more times a day, everyday.

I found too that I enjoyed the cruelty more than the sex sometimes. Watching a woman suffer as she dealt with the phantom itch in her cunt was fun.

I went on a short hiatus for a week and when I came back to the ranch, it resembled an insane asylum. All the women were starved for my cum. Especially Sam.

End of part 3