Lucky Horseshoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? You don't look so good." Darla told her.

"We missed you at dinner Mom." Dolly added.

"I'm not well. I don't feel very good." Ashley replied and sat between them on the couch.

"I had that same feeling Mom. The way you are holding your stomach. It's an itch isn't it! I had an itch that I couldn't scratch. It was maddening!" Darla told her.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Ashley groaned.

"Sounds like you need fucked Mom!" Dolly said.

"She's right Mom. Nothing like a long, thick cock to pound into your snatch and reach that itch!" Darla told her.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Ashley groaned.

("How could my daughter's know about the itch! It's fucking maddening!..." Ashley queried in her mind.)

"I hate that fucking itch! Thank god we found someone to take it away from us. A good hard fucking and then some healing sperm to make the itch go away." Dolly said fondly.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh!! I tried that already and it just made it worse!" Ashley groaned in agony.

"Mom, we can see that you are in pain. You need to figure out when it started. What were you doing? Who were you talking to? Maybe you touched something or said something you shouldn't have!" Dolly told her.

"That's what happened with me, but Charlie took it all away. He healed us." Darla told her.

"Who's Charlie? Can you take me to him?" Ashley asked her.

"Uh, yeah, sure Mom." Darla told her.

Ashley rose to her feet and turned and saw me standing there.

"What do you want dimwit?" She asked and nearly doubled over in discomfort.

Dolly and Darla both turned when they heard their Mom say the word Dimwit.

"You shouldn't call him that Mom! It will only make the itch worse!" Darla rose to her feet.

"Charlie is not stupid Mom. He is our Master!" She told her and came around the couch and hugged me.

Ashley was in shock.

I looked at her and smiled and immediately her pain lessened and she grew wet as her nipples hardened.

And then she remembered the conversation from earlier.

"You?" She asked.

I just nodded my head up and down.

"Come on sluts, it's time for bed." I told Ashley's daughters.

Ashley's face flushed in rage. "Fucking dimwit!" She said quietly and held her stomach in agony.

The three of us walked over to her and I said, "Dolly and Darla know all about the itch Ashley. That itch that is so maddening and can only be satisfied with my huge cock. That same itch deep in your cunt that only my sperm can heal. Good luck getting any rest tonight. I'm sure that it's going to be your longest night ever as every movement, every maddening step, every time you urinate you will be thinking about the itch that only I can scratch with my huge cock.

Your daughters have learned to submit to me and you must submit yourself as well if you want any relief from the itch, itch, itch, itch, itch, itch." I said and laughed.

Ashley lost her voice and fell on the floor and writhed in pain there.

The three of us walked up to the other house together.

****

The following day, no one saw Ashley emerge from her room.

I told Darla and Dolly the night before, to check on her the next morning, afternoon and evening and to continue to mention the "itch" that couldn't be scratched at least 10 times apiece each time they saw her.

It was 2 days later when I saw her again and she looked haggard and almost crazed.

"You don't look so good Ashley. All you have to do is submit to me and I can take your pain away. I can relieve the itch, itch, itch, itch, itch." I told her.

Her whole body spasmed like she was having a seizure as she collapsed on the bed.

She looked at me with such contempt and tears poured out of her bloodshot eyes.

I made eye contact, smiled at her and the pain receded. Her nipples grew almost painfully erect and I reached down and played with her right nipple. Her pussy flooded with juice and she gasped from the pleasure.

Her look of awe turned to one of contempt again and I said, "Until you submit the itch, itch, itch, itch will continue."

Her whole body spasmed again and I made eye contact and smiled at her and we repeated the same process. I repeated it 5 times in a row.

I slid my hand between her legs and found her pussy soaked. I fingered her easily with 3 fingers and brought my hand up and pressed it to her face when she moved away from me.

"Don't! It's disgusting!" She whispered hoarsely.

"I can go on like this for days Ashley. Can you? Probably not." I told her.

"I s-subm-mit." She replied softly.

"Okay, well you know where I will be. I expect to see you along with your daughters and Mom by 8pm." I told her and left her laying there on her bed.

****

I was laying on my bed and thinking about my next moves when I heard the front door open and close. My bedroom door opened and in walked Charlotte followed by Ashley, Dolly and Darla.

Ashley could barely walk and needed to be suspended between her daughters. She looked a mess. Her hair was all frizzy and there were dark bags under her eyes. They set her in the chair and took a seat beside me on the bed.

"So you decided to take me up on my offer to relieve you of the torment going on inside of your cunt. I'm really surprised that you made it as long as you did. Your Mom and daughter's barely made it a few hours." I smiled and watched as her nipples grew erect.

"OHHHHH!!!" She moaned and we all saw a wetness spread outward from her crotch.

"Go to your Mom, sluts and help her out of her clothes." I told Dolly and Darla.

Her daughters got up and went to their Mom and helped her remove her clothes.

I took the opportunity and felt up Charlotte. I cupped her right tit through her dress while Ashley watched me. I played with her long hard nipple and then did the same thing to her other breast.

Once Ashley was naked, Darla and Dolly sat beside me again.

"I leave her fate in your hands. The 3 of you must decide if your Mom is truly sorry for her actions. She has a Dominant spirit and I doubt that she can be made to submit. So you must help me decide while I watch." I told the three of them.

I then got to my feet and walked over to stand by the door.

****

"Mom! Master can take care of the itch for you. Is that what you want?" Darla asked her.

"YESSSS PLEASE!!! OH GOD IT'S UNBEARABLE!!!" She groaned.

"You must decide sweetheart. Which one of us you would most want to eat out?" Charlotte told her.

Ashley snapped awake.

"What? Eat you out? I could never. It's incest Mom! How could you ever even suggest such a thing to me?" Ashley questioned her.

"It's the only way Mom. Otherwise you will just have to live with the itch." Dolly told her sadly.

"OHHH FUCK!!! No, I won't do it! I can't! It's sick I tell you! Sick!" She said defiantly.

"More for me then! Come on Master! Fuck me instead. The itch is starting up again in my cunt." Darla replied and began to wiggle her ass at me.

"Is that what you want Ashley? You would rather I fuck your daughter and flood her cunt with my sperm. The same healing sperm that you could receive?" I asked her.

She nodded her head up and down as a lone tear fell from her bloodshot eyes.

Darla stripped. It wasn't that hard since she no longer wore a bra or panties.

Her pussy was dripping and her shorts were already soaked at the crotch with her juices.

"Please Master, Please fuuuuuuuckkkkk. Oh God, yesssssssss!" She groaned as I slid my beefy cock into her pussy.

I pushed my dick all the way inside her pussy.

"YES! THERE! MASTER! YOU HIT THE SPOT! AGAIN MASTER! AGAIN! HARDER!" Darla wailed.

I loved the feeling of Darla's pussy. It was so tight and held my cock like a vise!

"Oh Mom! You are missing out! Master's cock feels incredible! Harder Master! HARDER!!! REALLY PLOW IT INTO MEEEEE HERE I FUCKING CUMMMMMMM!!!" Darla squealed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! She cried out in orgasm.

I pulled out and brought my wet dick to her Mom.

She just stared at my dick and frowned.

"Suck it Mom!" Dolly told her.

"No! Never!" Ashley told her.

"It will lessen the pain sweetheart." Charlotte told her daughter.

"I-I c-can't." She began to cry.

Dolly got to her feet and removed her shorts and bra and dove into her sister's pussy and began to eat her out.

Ashley looked on and was horrified.

Charlotte got to her feet and removed her dress. She was naked underneath. She crawled over to me and began to lick my wet cock.

"Mmmm, ohhhhh, soooo good. The damned itch in my cunt is receding! You sure you don't want to join me child?" She looked back at Ashley.

Ashley stared at me. Her eyes were pleading.

"Become one of my sluts and your pain will go away." I told her.

"No!" She whispered.

I shrugged my shoulders and moved Dolly and her Gramma out of the way and sank my cock back inside Darla's gaping pussy.

"Oh yeah! That feels good. So fucking tight and wet!" I groaned.

"You ready to receive my healing sperm Darla?" I asked the moaning woman.

"Yes Master! Flood me with your healing sperm! Please! I beg you! Oh fuck!" She moaned.

I drove in deep and cried out, "Here I fucking cum you slut!"

Huge globs of sperm shot into Darla's cunt.

I looked at Ashley and said, "You have one final chance. Lick the fresh creampie out of your daughter's gaping fuck hole and the itch in your cunt will lessen considerably."

I slowly slid out and I watched as Ashley got down from the chair and crawled over to her daughter. She inserted 2 fingers inside Darla's pussy and brought her fingers out and looked at my sperm on them.

Dolly was the one who pressed her Mom's fingers into her mouth.

She closed her eyes as she nearly wretched and then snapped them open again and looked at me.

"It worked! It fucking worked! But how? How is this even possible?" She asked quietly.

"It's good isn't it Mom? I just love Master's semen." Dolly nudged her Mom out of the way and began to slurp my cum out of her sister's gash.

Charlotte then slurped out some cum and Ashley did as well. They took turns and ate the fresh creampie from Darla's snatch until Darla cried out in orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSSSS FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" Darla cried out.

Ashley then looked at my wet cock and began to lick Darla's juices from it. She looked up at me and said kindly, "Will you fuck me now?"

I smiled and she moaned as her nipples hardened and her pussy grew wetter.

****

I took my time with Ashley. She was one fine piece of ass. Despite all the sex she has had over the years, her pussy felt like a dream. So wet and it fit my dick like a glove.

I was balls deep inside her when I asked, "Do you love me Ashley?"

"Uh-huh!" She groaned.

"This is the best dick you have ever had Ashley. I know you think it. Call me Master and I will make you cum! Tell me that you love me and I will fill you with my healing semen!" I told the 45 year old hottie.

"YES! I LOVE YOU MASTER! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!" She cried out.

I really plowed my big dick into her pussy. She grunted with every thrust from my cock.

"HERE I FUCKING CUM YOU SLUT!!!" I bellowed.

"YESSSSSSS!!!" I grunted and began to shoot huge globs of sperm in her pussy.

"Finally! Finally! Finally! The maddening itch is gone! It's fucking gone!" She sobbed.

I removed my wet dick and Darla began to eat her Mom out.

Ashley pulled my wet dick to her face and slurped and licked her pussy nectar from my cock. And then shortly after she cried out in orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Ashley climaxed.

Darla knew how to lick pussy. She used to be a lesbian and quickly brought her Mom to the edge multiple times. She edged her purposely for me.

"Swear your loyalty to me and I will allow your daughter to make you climax." I told Ashley.

"I fucking swear it Master!" She smiled at me.

I nodded at Darla and she pushed her Mom over the edge.

"YESSSSSSSSSS FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" Ashley cried out.

We all watched as her pussy dilated open and gushed. Like a fire hose on full blast her juices came out in all directions and covered us.

An all out orgy ensued.

****

The next afternoon, I walked in the stables to begin my chores.

Megan and her twin daughters were walking out and all three gave me the bird.

What the fuck was up with these uptight bitches?

I heard some grunting and walked over to one of the stalls and saw Hank butt fucking Dave while Walt sucked Dave's dick. I was joined by Ashley.

"Enjoying the show lover?" She whispered as her hand began to rub my crotch.

"Hardly." I told her.

She took my hand and led me over to Stella's empty stall. We walked in and closed the door.

Ashley was wearing a short pleated skirt with a white tank top and cowboy boots.

I smiled and she moaned as her nipples grew erect and her pussy got wet.

She pulled my face down to hers and we kissed. Her tongue entered my mouth and my hands found her tits and yanked on her hard nipples.

Ashley made quick work of my pants and had them down my thighs as she descended between my legs. She crouched and began to stroke my cock with both hands.

"I love this fucking cock Master!" She told me and kissed the head and began to lick up the copious precum that oozed out.

I heard movement and the stall door opened and there stood her sister Megan. Her mouth was open in shock at what her sister was doing.

"Did you just call this Dimwit Master sis?" She asked.

"I did. But his is not a Dimwit. Just look at this magnificent cock sis. Charlie here is a fucking God!" She took my cock in her mouth and choked on it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

Megan was in awe. First she couldn't believe her eyes. Here was her sister, "the virgin," sucking a stranger's cock. Ashley! The one who confessed to her that she never sucked dick. Which by the way was something that Megan prided herself on. Megan loved to suck cock but even more than that, she loved to swallow cum.

Ashley removed her mouth and a long strand of saliva came out of her mouth and dripped on her chest.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick.

Ashley removed her mouth a second time and coughed and a huge amount of saliva came out and dripped down my cock.

Megan couldn't stand to watch this any longer and got down beside her sister and licked up the saliva and then took my cock in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" She choked and then took my dick into her throat.

Ashley took this opportunity and cupped her sister's breasts in her hands as she crouched beside her.

Megan's eyes got really big but she didn't stop what she was doing as she pressed her nose closer and closer to my pubes.

Ashley unsnapped her sister's jeans and took down the zipper and then slid her hand inside her sister's panties.

"Wow sis! Your pussy is soaked." Ashley said and withdrew her hand and showed me her juices on her fingers.

We then watched as Ashley licked the juices from her fingers.

Megan couldn't believe it. She dreamed about this moment all the time. It fueled most of her fantasies and here it was before her while she deep throated my massive cock.

Ashley then took it a step further and said, "I want you sis. I want to eat you out, but only if I can lick Master's sperm out of your pussy."

Megan released my dick from her mouth and just looked at her sister. "Okay." She said in a small voice and then kissed Ashley on the lips.

Ashley kissed her back and pressed her tongue into Megan's mouth.

I pulled up my pants and said, "Let's go up to my room and have some fun sluts."

Megan broke the kiss and was about to retort a smart reply when Ashley covered her mouth with her hand and shook her head no.

The sisters followed me to the little stinky house I stayed in and we entered the room and the three of us began to undress.

I smiled at Ashley and her nipples grew erect and her pussy got wetter.

"I want you to eat me out sis." She told Megan and sat back on my bed and pulled her knees up.

Megan just stared at her sister's naked pussy. Ever since she saw her sister naked when they were 18, she wanted to eat her out. And now here she was and looking at the way her sister's pussy lips opened like flower petals. She had such a long thick clitoris and juices were leaking from her gaping hole.

Ashley was looking at me and every time I smiled, her nipples got a little harder and her pussy grew even wetter.

"Take off your pants sis, so Master can get access to your pussy." Ashley told her.

Megan sat back on her heels. "No Ashley. I'm not gonna let that retard fuck me."

"Then why did you come up here? Either you let Master fuck your slut pussy and fill you with his sperm or you should leave. But if you do, the itch you feel deep in your cunt won't get scratched. I know you can feel it sis." Ashley told her.

She was doing the conditioning for me and it was fun to watch.

"I can feel it." Megan told her.

"Of course you can. You always have Megan. It has always been there. I'm sure that the first time you got laid you felt the tickle. The tickle that grew into an itch that you just couldn't scratch. I spied on you many times as you masturbated and tried to reach the itch, first with a new toothbrush but that just made it worse. You then used the handle of your hairbrush, and then a banana, and then the long rod of your curling iron.

The itch grew worse didn't it sis! I see it in your eyes. You thought it would go away, but it didn't. And when you met Gary and he fucked you, it abated for a bit. But you needed more. You needed a bigger cock so you started fucking different guys.

The itch is maddening isn't it sis?" Ashley told her.

"It fucking is!" She shouted.

"The only reprieve is that along with the maddening itch is a wetness from your pussy like no other. Your panties are soaked and you just need to be fucked! Well Master can do it sis. His cock is so massive that it will stretch you out, but it's also the perfect length to hit the itch.

And if you humble yourself and submit yourself to him he will pummel that spot deep inside your cunt with his magnificent cock. He will pound in into submission over and over and over again. And then flood your sloppy twat with his sperm. His semen has healing properties that will remove the itch for a time.

Eating his sperm from a wet pussy helps too. You'll come to love slurping the fresh creampie out of a woman. The healing is most profound when you eat it from a family member like a sister, a mother, an aunt, a niece or even your own daughter.

You'll need to bring your daughter's up here and talk to them about the itch and see what they can tell you about it. I can guarantee you that the reason they ride so much is that it satisfies the itch." She told her.

Megan looked back at me and whined, "Master, will you fuck me? Please! I need your huge cock deep in my cunt. Please Master! The itch is unbearable!"

"Remove your clothes and I will fuck your pussy slut!" I told her.

Megan got naked in a flash and I lined up my dick with her wet slit and slowly pushed inside it.

"Oh fuck! It's fucking huge!" She moaned.

"Eat your sister out slut. That's it! Lick her pussy like you always dreamed about." I told the petite brunette.

I grabbed Megan's hips and began to pound my dick into her pussy while she licked Ashley's twat.

I smiled at Ashley and she smiled back at me and mouthed the words, "I love you Master."

"OH FUCK HERE I CUM MASTER!!!" Megan cried out and her pussy got even wetter.

This allowed me to fuck her even faster and harder.

I slipped a thumb inside her anus and continued to ram her pussy like a jack hammer.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG AGAIN MASTER!!!" She screamed a second time.

I drove in deep and grunted and flooded her cunt with rope after rope of my semen.

And then Ashley groaned, "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" As she too climaxed.

Megan looked back at me and mouthed the words, "Thank you Master."