Lucky Horseshoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The farm had been abandoned for several decades and the land was owned by the bank. We acquired it for a fraction of what it was worth because Charlotte had always wanted to own some horses. And things began to turn around for us.

We had Walt, Ashley and Megan and things were looking up.

Megan got married and had twin girls Sam and Stacy. And then Ashley got pregnant and had Darla and a year later Dolly.

We acquired some prized stallions and won a few races and then my accident happened.

I discovered a secret corridor one day leading from the big house to this annex. Ashley helped me to put in mirrors and set up video recorders. I had to get my jollies somehow since my wife was frigid.

The things I've seen in here. The depravity, the incest!" He seemed to grow more excited the longer he talked, especially when he said the word incest.

"You see it don't you. These cursed boners! Here I am stuck in this god damned wheelchair and can't even fuck anymore! It is a curse I tell you! A god damned curse!" He blurted.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Henry! Do what my fiancé cannot!" The woman moaned.

"That's Megan, my daughter. She is a fucking nymphomaniac and has fucked everyone on the ranch. The sexual depravity of this woman. I even have videos of her fucking some of the animals. I stopped videoing her ages ago." He said snidely.

I was shocked.

"Yes, yes. I see your mind working. Megan is fucking her sister's fiancé. Follow me and I'll show you something even sicker than that!" Walt told me and I followed him down a long hallway.

He stopped at another window and there was his daughter Ashley getting triple fucked by three guys. Two were in her ass and one was in her mouth.

"She claims to still have only been with one man. Ha! I have video of her fucking 6 different guys and they all take a turn and cum in her pussy!" He said and released his dick and began to beat off rapidly.

"Cum for Daddy now! Cum for Daddy! Unghhhhh!!" He groans and I watch as his semen dribbles over his fist.

"Who else knows about this place?" I ask him.

"Only me, you and Ashley." He tells me.

"So she knows that you watch her back here?" I asked.

"Of course! Didn't you see her wink at me just now? The slut! Ha ha ha." He cackles.

I follow him a little further and he stops at another window. There in bed are Darla and Dolly.

"Fuck me!" I said under my breath.

"Yes. You get it now. And yes, I've seen you fuck my wife too! You have quite a big appetite young man." He said cheerfully.

"So what do you want? Do you want me to stop?" I asked with concern.

"No, no, no! I just wanted to show you that I have your nuts in a vice and anything you do wrong, I will send these to the authorities. Continue to fuck whomever you want as long as you know that I am watching you." He leered at me and winked.

I hung my head and sighed.

"Follow me and I'll show you an easier way out." He told me.

We walked around a bend and came to another 6x8 room. There was a door on every side.

"Through that door." He said and pointed straight ahead.

I walked through the door and into the bright sunshine. I then turned around and saw that I was outside. It was all very strange.

I had a lot to think about.

****

Walt Sr. had been watching me and his wife Charlotte and his Grand-daughters fucking. I didn't like the thought of that at all. Nothing was private, not even our conversations.

And then seeing his daughters fucking those men. That was definitely a turn-on! But this family was really fucked up! I fit in perfectly Ha ha ha!

Charlotte showed up at my room at 4pm on Monday.

I hugged her to me and whispered, "Today while we screw, I want you to look at yourself in the mirror and as you orgasm I want you to say, "I love you Walt!"

She pulled away from me and said, "I most certainly will not."

"Yes you will!" I said sternly.

"What has gotten into you today? Let's just fuck like we usually do Charlie!" She said adamantly.

Shit! Why wasn't she obeying me? Something was off but I couldn't figure it out.

So we fucked or began to but I kept glancing at the mirror on the wall and began to lose my erection as I imagined Walt on the other side beating off, so we stopped and we both got dressed and left the room.

****

I saw Ashley and Walt Sr. speaking at different times through out the day.

I decided to take a walk and clear my head. I was so lost in thought that I almost walked into her as I rounded the barn.

"Hey watch where you're going you fucking pervert!" Ashley scolded me.

"Sorry, I, uh..." I stammered.

"Uh, uh, uh...Dimwit!" She laughed.

"I saw you yesterday." I told her quietly.

"Yeah, so! You want a medal or something? Fucking retard!" She blurted.

"You were fucking those men. It's pretty damning evidence. I wonder what your fiancé would think of it." I told her.

Her face dropped and she scowled at me and clenched her fists.

"You fucking kidding me asshole!!" She stared daggers at me.

"No, I'm not. I saw everything! We both did! You and your Dad that is." I told the angry woman.

Ashley was beside herself with hate.

"I should just take my knife and gut you right here." She said menacingly.

"You could do that but then someone might find one of the tapes that your old man recorded. What would you do then?" I replied.

"Tapes? You have a tape of it?" She asked.

"I do. Several actually. If you want to follow me to my room, I'll give you one of them." I told her.

"Wait! Did you just say that you have several tapes?" She asked incredulously.

"Yeah. Walt helped me create them. You were going at it for such an extended period of time. The old man cackled in laughter when I told him what I wanted them for." I told her as we walked.

"And what did you want them for?" She asked quietly.

"I told him that I wanted to watch you doing your thing while I jerked off." I told her.

"And he believed it?" She asked.

"He did. The old fool was so gullible. He never even questioned why I needed 3 of them." I laughed.

We got to the house and walked in the front door. The house was empty.

"So why are you willing to give me one of them?" Ashley asked me.

"As a show of good faith and to get you to start treating me better." I told her.

"I see, and in time you will give me the other two?" She asked.

"I will, yes." I replied smiling.

"Okay, let's see it then." She stated.

"It's in my room. You better come in too before your brother Walt or one of his friends comes home and asks what we are doing." I told her.

Ashley walked in my room and closed the door. She was as naïve as her Mother was. When she turned around I said, "Have a seat on my bed. It's kind of hot in here so you should probably remove your boots, jeans and shirt to get more comfortable."

Ashley did as I suggested. She really was very beautiful as she sat there in her underwear.

"Let's play 100 questions. You love this game because you love being so honest. It excites you to tell me the truth. And you find that the more honest and forthcoming you are the hornier you become." I told her.

So how long have you been having sex?" I asked her.

"Since I turned 18." She replied.

"I see, have you had sex with your sister, brother, Mom or Dad?" I asked her.

"No, that's gross! I would never do that." She replied.

"And yet you delight in having sex with various men even though you claim to only be with one man. Why is that?" I asked her.

"Guys are stupid. They want a virginal woman so it's easy to tell them that." She said.

"I see, so it doesn't bother you to lie to your fiancé about it?" I asked her.

"No. Like I said, guys are stupid. They believe what they want to believe." She told me.

"You don't think he will notice the first time you have sex that you don't have a hymen and that your pussy is a huge gaping hole?" I asked her.

"No, I don't think he will because I am a good actress and will be able to fake it with him." She said.

I could see that my questions had made her nipples hard.

"Are your nipples sensitive?" I asked her.

"No, I have no feeling in my breasts or my nipples." She told me.

I reached out and tugged on one and she barely even noticed.

"How many guys have you fucked?" I asked her.

"1,479." She told me.

There's no way anyone would be able to keep track of that many men. But under the power of the horseshoe she could probably tell me just about anything with perfect clarity.

"I think you should remove your bra and panties and let me look at your pussy." I told her.

Ashley removed her bra and underwear and laid back and opened her legs for me.

I liked that her pubes were gone. I used my fingers and opened her thick pussy lips and saw that her pussy gaped.

"I want you to pretend that I am your first and act like a virgin. It will help me to understand where you are coming from. I want to see how good of an actress you are. But before we do that, I want to watch you masturbate. Play with your nipples and rub your clit." I told her.

Ashley did as I asked her. But surprisingly, she didn't get wet.

"Ashley, what gets your pussy wet?" I asked her.

"Nothing really." She said.

"And yet you love sex! That is strange." I told her.

"It is more like an addiction to me. I need fucked all the time." She said flatly.

"So Ashley, for now on, there is a direct line from your breasts to your cunt. Your breasts are incredibly sensitive and the merest touch of your erect nipples will make your pussy really wet.

As you get horny, you will feel an itch deep inside your cunt.

Now what makes your nipples erect is seeing me smile. You live to see me smile or laugh. Nothing else will make your nipples hard. You won't understand it at first.

The merest mention of the word, 'itch' will cause a tickling sensation in your cunt.

Why have you never noticed this itch before? This incessant itch that never goes away! It actually gets worse and worse and every step is agony!

You will stop wearing bras and when you see me smile at you, your nipples will grow hard. You will think it is anything but me. Now remember, your breasts are highly sensitive and as your nipples grow erect and press through your shirt, the pain in your breasts will lessen. The simplest movement will cause your erect nipples to rub against your shirt and it will make you wet.

Only I can relieve the itch Ashley.

You will beg me to touch your nipples with your mind and if I do, it will make you moist. Just the merest trace of my fingers around your sensitive erect nipples will make your pussy juicy wet. And if I grab your erect nipples and twist them you will feel the itch lessen. But even that will not convince you that I can take the itch away from you. That is how much you loathe me.

However, the itch can only be scratched with my huge cock.

The itch deep in your cunt will be barely perceptible at first. But every step you take, every time your urinate, every trot while riding horseback, every movement of your jeans rubbing into your pussy, every thrust from another man's dick will make this itch grow in intensity. You'll go to your Mom and ask her about the itch. 'Oh it's maddening!' She'll tell you.

The itch can only be relieved with the flooding of sperm from my cock, deep in your cunt.

But you won't realize this at first because you are a mean woman. You tear men down with your words. Every misspoken word will make the itch in your cunt worse. This itch will grow more intolerable the longer you ignore it. You will need to be fucked and you will attempt to scratch the itch by masturbating, having sex with multiple men and even having bisexual sex with women. But orgasms and other men's sperm will only make the itch worse. It will be maddening Ashley!

You will even go so far as asking your daughter's Dolly and Darla about the itch. They will tell you how maddening the itch in their cunts is. How only the healing sperm from my cock can relieve the itch. You won't believe them because you are a heartless whore who only thinks about herself.

And when you feel that all hope it lost, only then will you remember this conversation. A light bulb will be illuminated in your mind. You will search for me and upon finding me here in this room, you will be wearing a tight t-shirt that shows off your magnificent breasts.

And it all starts with a smile.

Now put on your clothes and leave my room and this house and forget about the knowledge that I know about the secret room and the hundreds of video tapes." I told the attractive woman.

Ashley got to her feet and put on her underwear and clothes. I got to my feet and whispered in her ear, "The itch has started." And she left.

****

The next time I saw Ashley was in the barn, 30 minutes later. She was brushing her horse when she saw me.

"What are you looking at Dimwit?" She asked me harshly.

The itch has begun and she felt something begin to tickle up inside of her.

"When you brush your horse, it kind of flinches. Why does it do that?" I asked her.

"It's an itch...oh!" She said and hurriedly clenched her thighs together.

"An itch!" I said out loud.

"Oh damn!" Ashley groaned.

"A god damn itch!" I teased her.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned.

"It must be maddening for the horse not to be able to scratch the itch. I bet it just itches intensely!" I told her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She clenched her thighs harder.

She looked sideways at me and I smiled at her.

I then watched as her nipples grew erect through her t-shirt.

I reached my hand up beside her and lightly grazed her right nipple as I patted the horse and two things happened at the same time. First the itch lessened and then her pussy got wet.

I pretended like nothing happened.

"I didn't give you permission to touch this fucking horse you dweeb!...oh!" Ashley groaned.

"Sorry! I just thought since the itch had passed that it was okay to touch it." I told her as she clenched her thighs again.

"I just hate it when I get an itch that I can't scratch. Don't you? It just itches and itches and itches. The fucking itch is practically unbearable!" I did my best not to laugh.

Ashley writhed where she stood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She groaned.

"I can take over for you if you'd like Ashley." I told her kindly.

"No you fucking dimwit...OHHHH!!!' She groaned even louder.

"It's the itch isn't it! Sometimes it just goes so deep that you cannot scratch the fucking thing. I'll leave you to it Ashley and hope that you can finally scratch that bloody itch." I told her and walked away as she was practically on the floor in agony.

****

At dinner, everyone wondered where Ashley had gone to. But not me, I knew that she was going out of her mind with agony at not being able to scratch the itch deep in her cunt. Every step just made it that much worse and anyone who tried to help her made her lash out which only made it that much worse.

I kept an eye on her room and watched as 5 men knocked on her door and entered.

I excused myself and made my way to the stables. Stella's stall wasn't locked and I let myself in. I moved the bales of hay and went down the trap door and through the dark corridor to the other side. I climbed up the ladder and made my way to the window that over looked Ashley's bedroom.

"Fuck me god damn you! Deeper, harder, faster!" She rasped.

The five men were on her body. 2 were in her ass and two were in her pussy. The 5th man was mauling her tits and trying to get her nipples to respond.

As soon as one man erupted, they all did and shot their semen deep inside her ass and pussy.

"Nooooooo! Nooooooo!" Ashley cried.

The guy mauling her tits said, "Let me try."

He stripped naked and had a pretty big cock. She began to stroke it and it grew long and thick. He got behind Ashley and slid his beefy dick into her leaking pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Ashley moaned.

I knew her pleasure was short lived.

The guy began to pound his dick into her pussy. Deep strokes that hit her cervix.

"Deeper! Harder! HARDER!!! H.A.R.D.E.R!!!!!" Ashley begged the man.

He drove in deep and began to spew his load into her cunt. He flooded her pussy but it wasn't enough!

No dick but mine would satisfy the itch that needed scratched.

She forced the men out of her room and sobbed into her pillow.

"God damn you stupid cunt!" She cursed at herself which made me laugh.

"You think it's funny don't you." Walt Sr. rasped at me from his wheelchair.

"I do actually. Finally getting a taste of her own medicine if you ask me. Your daughter is a bitch!" I told him snidely.

"She is at that. I've never seen her so out of control, almost like someone is pulling the strings. Hmm?" He smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, you know what? It does. It's almost like some kind of mind control. Do you know anything that would have that effect on someone?" I asked the older man.

"I just might, but not anymore. Not after that damned horse barn burned down." He told me.

"What do you mean? What was so special about that barn?" I asked him.

"Well, a lot of things actually.

All of the horses we kept in that barn were winners! Every single one!

We had horses in other barns that we built over the years and some of those horses were prized studs too, but none of those horses won a damn thing!

I was in that barn when I told Ashley about the secret rooms. It was there that I convinced her to help me set up the mirrors and cameras.

I even convinced my son to give me a bath everyday. And after he did that, it was easy to get him to give my a blowjob.

But after it burned down, I no longer had any kind of influence over anyone. It's like the barn was lucky or something." He told me.

I decided it was time that I found my way out of there while I could. Who knew what that old man knew? I didn't want to reveal my secret and made my way to the exit. Only this time I made a detour and so that when I came out, I was now in the kitchen storage closet. Interesting.

I walked past Charlotte and Walt's room and overheard Ashley talking to her Mom.

"We missed you at dinner tonight Ashley." Charlotte told her daughter.

"I'm sorry Mom. I haven't been feeling well." She told her.

"Anything I can do for you sweetheart?" Charlotte asked.

"I'm not sure..." She replied cryptically.

"You know you can talk to me about anything." Charlotte told her and patted her hand.

"I know that Mom, but my issue is kind of sensitive in nature and I'm not sure that anything you said would even scratch the surface." Ashley said.

"You are referring to the itch aren't you." She stated.

At the mention of the word "itch" Ashley groaned in discomfort.

"I know it well sweetheart. Probably better than you could ever imagine. That bloody itch! I hate that itch! That infernal itch deep in my cunt!" Charlotte said sourly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss ohhhhhhhh!!!" She groaned even more.

"I've tried everything to get at that itch. I masturbated like crazy and even used the handle of a mop to get at it inside my pussy. But nothing seemed to work. It was infuriating that I couldn't scratch that itch." Charlotte mused.

"Mom, please don't say the word. It seems to just make it all the worse for me. Ohhhhhhh fucccckkk!!!" Ashley told her as she held her stomach.

"What you need is a nice, long, thick cock to pound your cunt! That is the only thing that worked for me to get at that maddening itch!" Charlotte told her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...I tried that already Mom! It didn't help! It only made it worse!" She groaned in agony and started to sob.

She stayed in the room for another 15 minutes while Charlotte held her and rubbed her back before Ashley rose up and exited her room.

Had Ashley turned left and walked down the hall she would have run into me, but she didn't. She turned right and went into the open family room where her daughter's Dolly and Darla were sitting by the fireplace.