Lucky Nerd

Story Info
Nerd gets jerked off by busty brunette at a party.
1.4k words
4.07
30.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*THE EVENTS AND CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE FICTIONAL AND CONTAIN NO CHARACTERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18

*

It was Halloween night. Maxine was on her way to one of her former school friend's costume party. She was supposed to be going with her boyfriend, Mitch, but he'd decided have pre-party drinks with his buddies. This was typical of Mitch, changing plans at the last minute, choosing to hang with those jerks instead of his girlfriend.

Maxine finally arrived party and made her way inside. She immediately received stares from the party-goers as walked through the crowd. Maxine had decided to dress up in a Playboy Bunny costume, which meant that her long, slender legs were all on show, complimented by her slim waste and luscious brown hair. The main prize, however, the reason everyone was staring, was her enormous pair of breasts that were bursting out the top of her bunny suit. They jiggled with her every movement, looking like they could spill out at any moment.

Maxine continued her search for Mitch, unphased by the multitude of eyes travelling south to gaze upon the beauty of her magnificent breasts. At last, she spotted him in the corner of the pateo in the backyard, skulling a beer. It was Mitch's friends who spotted Maxine first, eyes widening and jaws dropping as she aporoached them. Mitch turned around.

"Hey, babe!" slurred Mitch.

"Looks like you're having fun," Maxine replied smirking.

"No kidding, that's Mitch sixth drink already!" chimed in one of Mitch's friends.

"6th?! You might want to slow down there a bit, babe," Maxine chuckled.

"Or you might want to catch up!" said Mitch as he reached into the cooler nearby and thrust a drink into Maxine's hands.

They looked at each other, smiling. His friends took this opportunity to feast on the immense amount of Maxine's cleavage that was on display. Something neither Maxine nor Mitch knew about was that all of his friends, since high school, had frequently fantasized and pleasured themselves to Maxine. They would usually view her Instagram posts when jerking off, which had plenty of pictures of Maxine wearing tight shirts, dresses and bikini tops that struggled to contain her massive tits.

Just as Maxine began to drink, another one of Mitch's buddies announced that is was time for beer pong, resulting in all of them making their way to the ping pong table.

"I'll see you a bit later babe," said Mitch, suddenly, kissing her on the cheek and walking over to his friends, picking up another beer on the way. Annoyed at the lack of the attention from her supposed boyfriend, Maxine skulked the rest of her drink before picking up a couple more.

After talking to some of her friends and now on her fifth drink, Maxine was feeling the buzz and decided to go on the dance floor. She began moving up and down, dancing to the beat of the music, enjoying herself and trying to forget about Mitch's lack of interest.

After a couple of songs, Maxine noticed a guy dressed as Dracula opposite her on the dance floor. She recognized this person as Tom, another former school acquaintance, who she remembered as being a bit of a loser and a nerd. He was quite chubby and still had some pimples on his face. Maxine also noticed that Tom wasn't even dancing even though he was on the dancefloor. What he was actually doing was standing still, staring at Maxine, or more specifically, her tits. Tom's eyes were glued to Maxine's jiggling cleavage, and she could literally see his pulils moving up and down, matching the movement of her breasts. She rolled her eyes and turned away from Tom, making her way off the dancefloor. Maxine suddenly felt ill, likely from her practically skulling five drinks within an hour. She decided to go upstairs and find a quiet room to cool down in. Tom stared at the busty Playboy Bunny walking up the stairs, feeling his cock swell in his pants.

After a few attempts, Maxine found a nice, quiet bedroom to spend a few minutes in to help her feels better. Sitting on her bed, she breathed deeply, wondering why her boyfriend hadn't made an effort to so end time with her at the party. A couple of minutes later, feeling better, Maxine rose from the bed and made her way towards the door.

Suddenly the door opened quickly, and in came Tom dressed as Dracula, who closed the door just as quickly. He turned to look at Maxine, his gaze immediately returning to her breasts.

"Hey Tom!" said Maxine, cautiously, trying to get Tom's attention onto her face.

"H-hi," replied Tom, quietly, his eyes not leaving her chest.

"Um, are you okay?" asked Maxine.

Tom nodded quickly.

"Okay then, see you later," said Maxine, starting to make her way around Tom.

In an instant, Tom had stepped in front of her, blocking her path. Maxine stood there in shock, noticing Tom was breathing heavily as he continued to stare at her boobs. Suddenly, Tom's hands reached out and grabbed Maxine tits, still partially covered by the bunny suit. He let out a lustful groan. Stunned, Maxine stood there and he began to squeeze and mash her tits together. Then, without warning, he grabbed the top of her bunny suit and yanked it down to her waist, causing her gigantic tits to spill out.

Tom gasped loudly. He still hadn't taken his eyes away from Maxine's chest. She may as well have been just a pair of tits and nothing else. Tom grabbed her bare breasts again and continued to play with them, squeezing, lifting them up and dropping them, twisting and pinching her nipples, bouncing them. Tom's breathing quickened and he was moaning softly. Perhaps it was the influx of alcohol in Maxine's system coupled with the lack of attention from her stupid boyfriend, but Tom's pure lust and exploration her breasts had turned her on.

Tom couldn't believe this was happening. He was literally living his dream fantasy, which was pretty much every guy's fantasy who knew Maxine. Suddenly he let go of her boobs and frantically began to unbuckle and unzip his pants. Panting like a dog, he wrenched down his pants with his briefs and kicked them to the side. He then forcefully grabbed Maxine's wrist and pulled it towards his penis, which was already hard and pointing up at Maxine. Maxine resisted slightly, but Tom was too strong and pulled her wrist harder, using his free hand to open her fingers and wrap them around his erection. Tom closed Maxine's fingers tightly around his cock and strarted to pull and push on her wrist, moving it back and fourth, jerking him off.

"Oh!" moaned Tom, looking like he was in heaven. Maxine couldn't believe the situation she was in. A whole party with her friends and boyfriend were downstairs, and here she was, tits out and giving a hand job to the nerd from high school. After half a minute, Tom let go of Maxine's hand. In her inebriated state and grateful for the pure lust for her shown by Tom, she continued to jerk off his hard penis. Delighted that the busty goddess from highschool was giving him a handjob of her own volition, Tom took Maxine's breasts in his hands once more. It was a level of pleasure that he had never experienced before.

After just twenty seconds, the combination of Maxine's long, soft fingers masterfully working his cock and the feeling of her massive tits in his hands had sent Tom over the edge. Maxine heard him let out a series of high-pitch whimpering moans before he bucked his hips and seized up, squeezing her breasts tighter than ever. Several big ropes of cum flew from Tom's cock, hitting Maxine's bare stomach and the bottom of her bunny suit. Maxine jerked the rest of Tom's load, which spilled onto her hands. Tom was absolutely spent.

After Maxine released his cock from her grasp, Tom finally looked Maxine in the eyes. This rare eye contact lasted for only moment, before he looked down once again, giving her enormous breasts a final couple of squeezes before letting go and hurriedly putting his pants back on. Tom continued to stare at Maxine's tits as he walked past her, opened the door and left the room.

Maxine grabbed some tissues and cleaned herself up, trying to wipe up most of the huge load that Tom just sprayed onto her. After discarding the soggy tissues, she pulled her bunny suit back up over her tits and made her way back downstairs to the party. She found herself looking through the crowd, trying to spot Tom, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Heyyy baby!" yelled Mitch from behind Maxine, sounding drunker than ever, "Where've you been?!"

Maxine smiled at her boyfriend and replied, "Enjoying the party."