Lucky Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He really was quite good-looking in that well-tailored suit and he looked pretty good without it too, she thought as she ran a fingertip along the smooth skin of his chest, circling a nipple the colour of the red wine they'd been drinking last night then following the solid curve of his pectorals. He reminded her a little of her husband. Not so much physically, her husband had been tall and thin with a wayward mop of blonde curls, whereas Lucas was shorter and compact, his dark hair cropped close to his skull. But, like her husband, he seemed to be quiet, polite but with a certain dignity and moral compass that drove them both, willing to stand up for what he believed in.

She really had been tired last night, the music, the rich food, the wine and the noise of so many people had all been quite overwhelming for someone that had shut herself away and avoided anything more daring than flower-arranging for the last two years. Going any further with Lucas had seemed like a bad idea last night, something she might regret. She'd just wanted to rest and process what had happened. But now, here she was, alone with this virile young man in her bed. What was stopping her, she wondered as she eased the sheet a little lower and ran her fingers along the toned skin of his stomach.

There was some scarring here, following the groove of one of his ribs, a line of smooth pink scar tissue and she wondered how he'd got that. A childhood accident? Madam Pomfrey had said he'd been living on the streets so who knew what kind of trouble he'd gotten into. Perhaps that difficult background was the reason he'd gotten so angry with that arrogant twerp, George Seaman.

She bit her lip as she tugged the sheet a little lower, unsure of herself as she revealed more of his nakedness. He stirred a little in his sleep and she drew her hand back sharply, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl caught cheating. She did feel mischievous, a little wicked, a surprisingly delicious feeling she hadn't had in years.

But why should she feel bad? He knew what was expected of him, all Madam's boys did. Besides, she'd noticed his hungry gaze when she got into bed, those piercing blue eyes mentally undressing her. It was clear he found her attractive and she had to confess she was flattered, a comforting reassurance that she was still desirable.

She slowly ran the tip of her tongue along her top lip as she eased the sheet lower still, all the way down to his knees now, her gaze drawn to his bare thighs. His pubic hair was as short as the stubble on his head revealing a cock that was as sleepy as he was, nestling between his thighs like a dormant animal. Even in this state, it was clear that he was on the generous side, both longer and thicker than her husband.

Unconsciously, her left hand slipped between her thighs as she ran her other hand along his muscular thighs. She cupped one of her breasts, teasing and pinching her nipple, feeling it tingle and harden, pressing against the thin cotton. Then slid it lower, between her legs, moving the pads of her fingers in slow comforting circles as she ran her fingers along his inner thigh and gently fondled his balls, then holding her breath as she ran a tentative finger along his shaft, marvelling at his length, feeling it begin to stir beneath her touch. She pressed her fingers a little firmer between her thighs, feeling a delicious tingling, the warm stickiness blossoming as she watched his cock unfurling, responding to her soft touch. She caught her breath, her excitement mounting as she realised how big he truly was, her fingers looking pale and slender against his quickly hardening shaft.

He let out a long sigh, his head rolling a little, stirring now as she stroked him but she'd come so far she couldn't stop now. She slipped a hand beneath her gown as her thighs smouldered, spreading her legs a little more, the pads of her fingers slowly circling her inflamed lips, feeling her arousal grow as she watched his impressive cock, thicken and unfurl beneath her dancing fingertips.

He let out a long sigh, his head rolling a little, stirring now as she stroked him and she lost her nerve, lying back down and pulling the covers up as she turned away. She slowed her breathing, pretending to still be asleep, her heart pounding as she felt him roll over and press his warm young body against hers.

She could tell he was still half asleep, his breathing slow and deep, his warm breath tickling the hair at the nape of her neck as she felt him slip one arm beneath her pillow and the other around her slim waist drawing her closer. She could feel his hardness pressing against the soft roundness of her bottom, and couldn't resist wiggling her hips, drawing a soft groan from his lips. He responded by sliding a hand up over her stomach, cupping one of her breasts, exploring its soft roundness beneath her thin gown.

She felt her body begin to smoulder, a hot shiver running though her as his lips gently brushed her neck. A soft moan escaped her lips as his hand massaged her soft, yielding flesh through the thin cotton and his lips left a trail of warm, wet kisses along her neck. She slipped a hand behind her, feeling the tight curve of one of his muscular buttocks as she pulled him close.

She felt his fingers tugging at the small pearly buttons at the front of her gown and helped him, as keen as he was to unfasten them.

"Yes," she gasped breathily, as his fingers slid inside and found her bare breasts, her nipples quickly tightening.

It had never been like this with her husband, she thought, wriggling hotly as she felt him stimulating one of tight nipples with a teasing fingertip. He really didn't understand the concept of foreplay, and so she rarely fully enjoyed herself when they were intimate. They always made love in the missionary position and it was all over too quickly. But she'd always done her duty and assumed that it was the same for all married women. To be fair, they'd married young and neither had had much experience. It had only been recently, when talking frankly with trusted friends that she'd realised what she'd been missing. It had been quite a surprise to find that they actually enjoyed love-making.

Yes, Lucas was clearly different to her husband, she thought happily, as she felt him draw her hair aside and kiss the sweet spot at the base of her neck, his hand reluctantly leaving her breasts and slowly sliding down between her thighs. He was so young and eager, she thought as he roughly tugged at her gown, pulling it up over her hot thighs. She was almost shamefully wet now, and grew hotter as his fingers traced the contours of her swollen lips. She groaned, long and low, as his fingers massaged her in slow circles, her hips grinding back against him, his still-hard cock pressing urgently into the soft flesh of her bottom.

It had been so long that she'd had a man in her bed, and she could already feel herself beginning to lose control. He was so young and virile, she thought as she kicked and wriggled the sheets lower, spreading her legs with wanton eagerness, his sticky fingers probing deeper now, her breathing quickening as he explored the source of her wetness, circling her entrance with a fingertip.

She looped an arm under her knee and drew her legs further apart, one foot high in the air, pointing at the window, encouraging him to probe deeper. He responded by changing the angle of his hips, thrusting forward so that his long, hard cock appeared between her legs, sliding smoothly along her slick pussy.

"Mmm, yes," she moaned breathlessly as she felt a stubby finger dip briefly inside her, then paint her wetness along her pussy and circle her needy clit, which throbbed hotly under his gentle touch. She felt her arousal grow as she watched his lovely thick cock, as hard as a rock now, slide back and forth, the shaft glistening with a mixture of his precum and her freely flowing juices.

"Yes, don't stop," she gasped, savouring the sweet friction as he ground against her and her fingers plucked at her tight nipples, squeezing them tight till pain mixed headily with sheer pleasure.

"So close," she panted as he slipped one, then two, well-lubricated fingers inside her, her tight vagina embracing them gratefully as they eased in then out. She quickly started to strum her throbbing clit, her fingertip flicking back and forth as she began to tense, her muscles tightening. It had been so long that soon she felt herself pass the point of no return, her shrill cries of pleasure rising in pitch until she was there, and a heady wave of sheer pleasure surged through her hot body.

"Yes, yes," she cried happily as wave after wave of pure pleasure surged through her, as she shuddered and rocked like a ship on a stormy sea. It felt amazing, her body lifted on waves of ecstasy and she realised how much she'd missed this. Finally, the warm surges subsided, leaving her feeling as spent and breathless as a shipwrecked sailor washed up on a distant shore.

She felt Lucas moving behind her as her chest heaved, and looking over her shoulder she watched him carefully roll a sheath onto his glistening cock. She quickly pulled off her nightgown, and lay back, her anticipation growing as he positioned himself between her widely spread legs, his inflamed prick swaying thickly.

"Slowly, please," she urged as he grasped his hardness in his fist, the blunt end looking swollen and engorged, the precum leaking from the tip. As he rubbed it against her entrance, her breath caught in her throat. A mew of half-pain, half-excitement escaped her lips as she felt him ease inside and he paused, before easing another throbbing inch inside. She bit her lip, partly suppressing a needy moan as he withdrew, before slipping back inside again carefully, repeating the process over and over until she adjusted to his thickness, wrapping her legs around his waist and urging him on, knowing that any discomfort caused by his girthy prick would soon pass.

She slid a hand over his shoulders, feeling the taut muscles he fucked her slowly, tenderly, his head dipping to lick and nuzzle her breasts, his tongue flicking over her tight little nipples as her pussy adjusted to his eager young cock. Her excitement quickly grew, her hot breath rasping against his shoulder as he began to move with long, smooth strokes, the lean muscle of his buttocks driving his hardness deeper inside her.

In those lonely nights of her recent past she'd often fantasized about this, her fingers sliding between her needy thighs as she imagined a young man slipping quietly into her bedroom as she slept. Sometimes he was a friend she'd invited staying over after too much wine, sometimes a thief looking for valuables. Waking her up with a firm hand over her mouth, his strong hands pulling at her flimsy nightgown, tearing it in his urgent haste, ignoring her half-hearted, muffled protests. Of course, she'd struggle but what could she do against such a strong and determined man? She'd touch herself as she imagined being made to pleasure him with her mouth, before he pushed her roughly onto the bed. Whimpering, half-scared, half-excited as he climbed onto the bed beside her, unable to take her eyes off his big cock swaying between his thighs.

She ran a hand over the moist skin of Lucky's back, closing her eyes as she felt the pressure build. He was fucking her harder now, that lengthy prick probing the depths of her aching pussy as the bed creaked noisily.

Sometimes there were two of them, four hands pulling off her underwear, two mouths kissing her neck, her bare breasts, wicked tongues pinching her nipples until she squealed hotly, strong fingers tugging her knees apart and sliding between her thighs. Saying all sorts of lewd words as they found her shamefully wet, her neglected body betraying her. Taking it in turns to have her, one of them tugging her arms above her head as the firm, young body of his friend slid between her wanton thighs, laughing at her helpless cries of pleasure as she came again and again.

Her breathless moans quickly became needy gasps, urging him on as he moved faster and faster, driving her ever closer. Those powerful thighs driving that lovely hard young cock deep insider her, probing depths that had never been probed before, fucking her relentlessly as her breath was reduced to a series of hoarse gasps.

"Don't stop, don't stop, please," she begged, as she teetered on the edge, drawing a sharp gasp as she dug her nails into the solid muscle of his back, her heart thumping.

"Yes, yes!" she squealed happily as she came once more, her body suffused with a glowing warmness, her body once again soaring on waves of pure bliss.

He continued to move inside, a series of short, sharp thrusts until he came as well, his spent body collapsing on top of hers, his breath rasping in his throat. Her dry lips curled into a smile as she wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the weight of his hot young body, heavy between her widely-spread thighs, and feeling the kind of deep contentment that she hadn't felt in many years.

---

Lucky refused Sylvi's offer of breakfast, keen to get back to Madam Pomfrey's. Sylvi's house was right at the top of the city, near the entrance to the castle. As he walked back down a steeply sloped, zig-zagging street, he paused at a bend to take in a view of the city, his city, hazy in the early morning light. The sky had cleared now and he could see the first signs of it waking: columns of smoke from houses below, curling lazily in the still air, the sound of the chapel bells calling the devoted to dawn prayers. On his right, the castle walls stood resolute, palely reflecting the early morning light, curving towards the castle itself, dominating the city which spilled down the slopes towards the sea.

In the harbour, a small fishing boat bobbed steadily out to sea, and he couldn't help remembering that just a few months ago he would have been down there with Eamon, probably struggling to find breakfast. So much had changed since then. He smiled to himself, a spring in his step as he headed onwards, thinking that if he hurried he'd still be able to make it for breakfast, although of course these days he wouldn't have to steal it.

12