All Comments on 'Lucky Strike Pt. 02'

by Kinkynfit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I cannot get enough of this story. Your incredible job of being able to put intelligent plans to be carried out by whoever you choose against those that defy Tom or just for the sake of revenge are so far beyond just tossing someone off a roof. Putting the drugs in the pussy was brilliant with a nice shot of kinky added to the mix. Throwing people in a psyche ward while being unable to talk or write could actually be one of the most evil things someone can do without actually committing violence against them. There are some seriously awful and deadly things go on at some of those psyche wards because no matter what the patient says, nobody will believe them or even pay attention to them and those mind altering drugs can do some serious damage. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great episode thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have been writing a very detailed mind control/ science fiction story and it has kept my interest going . I do not see any comments but the number of readers has been very promising for your writing of this story. Looking forward to part 3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding writing! This is some of your best work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved how ridiculously crazy this shit got. Forcing all the dominant lesbians to take his cock and be his breed sluts that take care of business. Love it. Hope he's not taking his megawhore ex-wife back. That would be the ultimate beta move and the total opposite of Tom's character so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkynfit@Kinkynfit
1733 Followers
Everyone is a critic these days. If you don’t like the way the story reads then find one you do like or better yet, write your own. Enjoy, jerk off and have fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES